Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Demons 1x1 with foxflaim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Willis chuckled a bit, kicking a piece of trash to the side. "A fear of crowds, eh? I sort of get that... Too many eyes and not enough air.." he picked up his pace slightly as they came across a rather wide alleyway. "I think I have the opposite of that problem... I can't take wide open places... If there isn't a wall that I can put my back to, then I just feel like I might get attacked or something..."

He looked back to the demon. "But I guess your right.. I have shelter at least... For the moment, anyway... Rent is a pain and no stable income makes it worse... Especially when rent is due. Plus all the free time is killing me mentally... Even if you don't see your parents, be glad that you don't have to worry too hard about making money immediately."
Willis chuckled a bit, kicking a piece of trash to the side. "A fear of crowds, eh? I sort of get that... Too many eyes and not enough air.." he picked up his pace slightly as they came across a rather wide alleyway. "I think I have the opposite of that problem... I can't take wide open places... If there isn't a wall that I can put my back to, then I just feel like I might get attacked or something..."

He looked back to the demon. "But I guess your right.. I have shelter at least... For the moment, anyway... Rent is a pain and no stable income makes it worse... Especially when rent is due. Plus all the free time is killing me mentally... Even if you don't see your parents, be glad that you don't have to worry too hard about making money immediately."
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Rubilax watched him do so, feeling an urge to pick up the trash and actually throw it away... But simply didn't as he knew there'd eventually be more on the ground anyway. "Mm... Understandable. My issue with crowds is more from the fact that I constantly think that something will happen and I'll suddenly be the center of attention. I know that it probably wouldn't ever happen, but I can't help but constantly think about it happening."

He glanced over and then shrugged. "Eh... That's probably what I'll be doing after I get a job and my own house. In all honesty I'd enjoy the free time, lets me sleep, enjoy a hobby I have, or simply sit back and relax without much stress." he smiled slightly then and let out a soft chuckle of his own. "But that's probably just me being a pretty laid back person whenever I'm not studying. Though I can understand needing something to keep your hands busy or to keep your focus on something productive."
Rubilax watched him do so, feeling an urge to pick up the trash and actually throw it away... But simply didn't as he knew there'd eventually be more on the ground anyway. "Mm... Understandable. My issue with crowds is more from the fact that I constantly think that something will happen and I'll suddenly be the center of attention. I know that it probably wouldn't ever happen, but I can't help but constantly think about it happening."

He glanced over and then shrugged. "Eh... That's probably what I'll be doing after I get a job and my own house. In all honesty I'd enjoy the free time, lets me sleep, enjoy a hobby I have, or simply sit back and relax without much stress." he smiled slightly then and let out a soft chuckle of his own. "But that's probably just me being a pretty laid back person whenever I'm not studying. Though I can understand needing something to keep your hands busy or to keep your focus on something productive."
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Willis didn't say much, but he smiled, looking at the ground. After some time he looked up and pointed to a taller building just a block away. "Thats my place" The building its self looked anchient. It didn't look BAD, but pretty close to it, with just enough paint and potted plants to seem nearly inviting, but still exposed bricks and humming AC unites in windows to give it a run down look. "Terrible right? Heh..." he smiled a bit before sighing.
Willis didn't say much, but he smiled, looking at the ground. After some time he looked up and pointed to a taller building just a block away. "Thats my place" The building its self looked anchient. It didn't look BAD, but pretty close to it, with just enough paint and potted plants to seem nearly inviting, but still exposed bricks and humming AC unites in windows to give it a run down look. "Terrible right? Heh..." he smiled a bit before sighing.
Rubilax seemed to notice the lack of a reply, as he fell silent himself. He looked up and to where the other male had pointed, smiling slightly. "Looks nicer than you make it seem, in all honesty. Better then my place, which is probably too fancy for its own good... Besides, looks aren't everything. There's personality too." he raised his left arm to look at his jacket sleeve, frowning slightly and pulling a loose string off with a somewhat faint tang sound. "Anyway, are you alright from here on out or no?"
Rubilax seemed to notice the lack of a reply, as he fell silent himself. He looked up and to where the other male had pointed, smiling slightly. "Looks nicer than you make it seem, in all honesty. Better then my place, which is probably too fancy for its own good... Besides, looks aren't everything. There's personality too." he raised his left arm to look at his jacket sleeve, frowning slightly and pulling a loose string off with a somewhat faint tang sound. "Anyway, are you alright from here on out or no?"
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
Willson looked at the building as the demon seemed to look at the brighter sude of the building. Maybe the guy was an optimist. Either way, the boy shrugged. "Yea, I guess. But are you? I mean, I know demons are powerful, but your also a good target, and its nearly dark out... You sure you can make it back, safe? I mean, not that my apartment is the Castle of London, but if you don't thinl its safe and.. Erm, I'm rambling, aren't I?" he said, feeling himself blush.
Willson looked at the building as the demon seemed to look at the brighter sude of the building. Maybe the guy was an optimist. Either way, the boy shrugged. "Yea, I guess. But are you? I mean, I know demons are powerful, but your also a good target, and its nearly dark out... You sure you can make it back, safe? I mean, not that my apartment is the Castle of London, but if you don't thinl its safe and.. Erm, I'm rambling, aren't I?" he said, feeling himself blush.
He probably was an optimist. Or maybe he just said it to be polite and make the other feel a bit better, but didn't actually mean it... It was most likely the former. "Don't worry 'bout me. If something happens I could always just call someone. Target or not I should be fine." he covered his mouth with a sleeve then, letting out a yawn. "Mm... Anyway, don't worry about rambling. I do it a lot as well." Rubilax smiled after he finished speaking, as though inviting Willis to just continue rambling on. Either that or he noticed the blush on the other male's cheeks and thought it best to show that he didn't mind him rambling.
He probably was an optimist. Or maybe he just said it to be polite and make the other feel a bit better, but didn't actually mean it... It was most likely the former. "Don't worry 'bout me. If something happens I could always just call someone. Target or not I should be fine." he covered his mouth with a sleeve then, letting out a yawn. "Mm... Anyway, don't worry about rambling. I do it a lot as well." Rubilax smiled after he finished speaking, as though inviting Willis to just continue rambling on. Either that or he noticed the blush on the other male's cheeks and thought it best to show that he didn't mind him rambling.
The young human nodded and rubbed the back of his head. "Alright... Well, be safe, alright..?" He said, smiling. "I guess I just worry to much... But you can't blame me, in this area...." He sighed and looked at the door. "I'd bette get inside... Um... don't hesitate to call, if you need something fixed... Or um... If you want to hang out..? Not to sound like a weirdo, but you seem like someone whp'd be cool to hang with... Though you must wave someone more interesting... Sorry...." Willis felt his face grow hot, as he felt his social anxiety start to ease its way up. He was never good with talking, so this was starting to grow challenging for him. He could feel himself begin to stutter a little as he talked. Very quickly he turned to head inside, feeling like he'd emberest himself.
The young human nodded and rubbed the back of his head. "Alright... Well, be safe, alright..?" He said, smiling. "I guess I just worry to much... But you can't blame me, in this area...." He sighed and looked at the door. "I'd bette get inside... Um... don't hesitate to call, if you need something fixed... Or um... If you want to hang out..? Not to sound like a weirdo, but you seem like someone whp'd be cool to hang with... Though you must wave someone more interesting... Sorry...." Willis felt his face grow hot, as he felt his social anxiety start to ease its way up. He was never good with talking, so this was starting to grow challenging for him. He could feel himself begin to stutter a little as he talked. Very quickly he turned to head inside, feeling like he'd emberest himself.
(Apparently rollover ate my post last night... Anyway, I should be able to reply more often after today!)

The similarly young demon smiled a little himself and nodded slightly. "Yeah, alright. I'll be as safe as I possibly can be." he shrugged. "Nothing much wrong with worrying, shows you care at least. But yeah, I get your point, probably not the best area around here..." he chuckled lightly. "I will, no worries there." laughing a moment, Rubilax shook his head. "Nah. The only people who are more interesting are in books or TV shows. It'd be nice to hang out with an actual person for a change. If you don't mind..." he bit his lip before turning around. "Uhh... See you later?" he started walking back towards his own home then, barely holding back a shiver as the air started to cool down. His hands were back in his pockets, trying to keep his fingertips from turning blue. Well, they probably wouldn't turn blue, it wasn't that cold... But it sure felt like it.
(Apparently rollover ate my post last night... Anyway, I should be able to reply more often after today!)

The similarly young demon smiled a little himself and nodded slightly. "Yeah, alright. I'll be as safe as I possibly can be." he shrugged. "Nothing much wrong with worrying, shows you care at least. But yeah, I get your point, probably not the best area around here..." he chuckled lightly. "I will, no worries there." laughing a moment, Rubilax shook his head. "Nah. The only people who are more interesting are in books or TV shows. It'd be nice to hang out with an actual person for a change. If you don't mind..." he bit his lip before turning around. "Uhh... See you later?" he started walking back towards his own home then, barely holding back a shiver as the air started to cool down. His hands were back in his pockets, trying to keep his fingertips from turning blue. Well, they probably wouldn't turn blue, it wasn't that cold... But it sure felt like it.
(No worries... I've been busy too. Just finished graduating highschool))

"Alright... Give me a call, whenever..." He said. "If you need anything fixed... Or.... Or just to hang out...." He said, turning a bright red. The human glanced around before turning on his heels and wlking inside the building. He honestly doubted he would see the demon again but stranger things have happened. He walked up to his appartment and to his room, subsuquently flopping onto his bed. God, he must have seemed so out of place.
(No worries... I've been busy too. Just finished graduating highschool))

"Alright... Give me a call, whenever..." He said. "If you need anything fixed... Or.... Or just to hang out...." He said, turning a bright red. The human glanced around before turning on his heels and wlking inside the building. He honestly doubted he would see the demon again but stranger things have happened. He walked up to his appartment and to his room, subsuquently flopping onto his bed. God, he must have seemed so out of place.
(Congrats! I've still got another year or so because of my odd date of birth... Just missed the deadline for enrolling into any sort of school because of it :c)

He smiled slightly, barely catching what the other boy had said, and simply continued on towards his own house. Avoiding any and all alleyways when he could and mostly sticking to the main pathway through town. It wouldn't do well to get caught by anyone or anything else at this hour. Glancing up, Rubilax paused and let out a sigh. He'd have to come out tomorrow as well... Great. 'At this rate, I'll get a tan.' he thought with another sigh, looking around briefy before continuing to walk.

(Not sure if you want to time skip or not, or if you had any other ideas...)
(Congrats! I've still got another year or so because of my odd date of birth... Just missed the deadline for enrolling into any sort of school because of it :c)

He smiled slightly, barely catching what the other boy had said, and simply continued on towards his own house. Avoiding any and all alleyways when he could and mostly sticking to the main pathway through town. It wouldn't do well to get caught by anyone or anything else at this hour. Glancing up, Rubilax paused and let out a sigh. He'd have to come out tomorrow as well... Great. 'At this rate, I'll get a tan.' he thought with another sigh, looking around briefy before continuing to walk.

(Not sure if you want to time skip or not, or if you had any other ideas...)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32