Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Demons 1x1 with foxflaim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
(@foxflaim hopefully this didn't take too long to type up... I love doing details when on FR because I don't feel as much as though I'm writing a 50,000 page book ^^; )

Ruby red eyes opening when sunlight hit a nicely tanned face, the male turned over and pulled his blanket over his head with a soft half hum of discontent. Why'd morning have to come so soon? Couldn't the sun just stay behind the horizon and let him sleep for once in his life??

He let out a groan and rolled back over, hitting the off button on his alarm clock with a glare. What did he have to do today that made him set his alarm before he went to sleep...? The poor male couldn't currently remember with his still sleep burdened mind. 'Next time, Ruby, go to bed sooner then midnight...' he thought to himself, sitting up before standing and stretching.

For the moment he didn't bother making his bed, he'd get dressed first... Pulling open the top drawer on his wardobe he grabbed a few things out before actually opening the closet part and grabbing a couple other things, closing both and heading to the bath.

About an hour later and he was heading downstairs for food while pulling on a dark red jacket, still unable to remember why he set his alarm to go off at seven in the morning. He sighed lightly and made something as quick as he could before eating and heading out the front door, squinting lightly due to the brightness.

Walking into the nearby town (Why his family had lived just outside of it for centuries was beyond his understanding.) the male almost felt sorry for those there who weren't from a noble family. Almost. His sunset colored hair that faded to red at the ends was a bit of a darker color due to it being wet and still occasionally dripping drops of water onto the ground and his jacket. And yet he still couldn't really remember why he had set his alarm and marked 'go into town' on the calendar that was stuck to his fridge.

Stopping for a few minutes at a coffee shop the male walked in, ordering a simple black coffee and waiting for it to be given to him. He wasn't quite as lean as one would expect, even if he did look like he worked out a lot, but no one could deny that he was a bit good looking. With his hair falling just passed his ears, framing his face elegantly and causing his ruby red eyes to stand out a fair bit. His skin looked as though he had just gotten back from a beach, his face taking after his mother's semi-heart shaped one almost perfectly. The difference was the scar going diagonally starting a little above and going across his left eye to end at his right cheek.

He dipped his head in thanks to the person her gave him his coffee and downed it as quick as he could, standing and walking out of the building (tossing the cup the coffee had been in) again. He was just starting to walk home when he finally remembered why he had marked down 'go into town' on his calendar and had set his alarm the previous night. He was going to be looking for someone to help out around his house or perhaps a body guard... Right... He should probably get on that... Though he didn't really need the latter, being that his parents had their own body guards teach him how to defend himself. He mainly just needed help looking after the place, late nights studying and being late to wake in the mornings meant that Rubilax (otherwise known as Ruby) couldn't do it on his own.

Turning on his heel the male started walking back the way he had come, hands in his jacket pockets and glad that since him striking out on his own he could wear what he wanted. Which was, currently, a pair of slightly expensive looking jeans, t-shirt, and a dark red (much more expensive looking) jacket with a pair of black and white swords crossing in an X shape on the back. Then again... He wasn't really on his own... He could always write or call his parents if he needed something. Usually money for food or a new outfit or two. Still, they never really knew what he bought and Rubilax doubted that they actually cared much. Why would they? He was able to take care of himself enough, he just wanted to finish getting an education before looking for a job and a house of his own instead of his parents' old summer home.

(And my muse kinda died at the very end there... Anyway, turned out longer then I thought... Oops... Hopefully it didn't- Oh... Took an hour to type... I blame it on my two cats!)
(@foxflaim hopefully this didn't take too long to type up... I love doing details when on FR because I don't feel as much as though I'm writing a 50,000 page book ^^; )

Ruby red eyes opening when sunlight hit a nicely tanned face, the male turned over and pulled his blanket over his head with a soft half hum of discontent. Why'd morning have to come so soon? Couldn't the sun just stay behind the horizon and let him sleep for once in his life??

He let out a groan and rolled back over, hitting the off button on his alarm clock with a glare. What did he have to do today that made him set his alarm before he went to sleep...? The poor male couldn't currently remember with his still sleep burdened mind. 'Next time, Ruby, go to bed sooner then midnight...' he thought to himself, sitting up before standing and stretching.

For the moment he didn't bother making his bed, he'd get dressed first... Pulling open the top drawer on his wardobe he grabbed a few things out before actually opening the closet part and grabbing a couple other things, closing both and heading to the bath.

About an hour later and he was heading downstairs for food while pulling on a dark red jacket, still unable to remember why he set his alarm to go off at seven in the morning. He sighed lightly and made something as quick as he could before eating and heading out the front door, squinting lightly due to the brightness.

Walking into the nearby town (Why his family had lived just outside of it for centuries was beyond his understanding.) the male almost felt sorry for those there who weren't from a noble family. Almost. His sunset colored hair that faded to red at the ends was a bit of a darker color due to it being wet and still occasionally dripping drops of water onto the ground and his jacket. And yet he still couldn't really remember why he had set his alarm and marked 'go into town' on the calendar that was stuck to his fridge.

Stopping for a few minutes at a coffee shop the male walked in, ordering a simple black coffee and waiting for it to be given to him. He wasn't quite as lean as one would expect, even if he did look like he worked out a lot, but no one could deny that he was a bit good looking. With his hair falling just passed his ears, framing his face elegantly and causing his ruby red eyes to stand out a fair bit. His skin looked as though he had just gotten back from a beach, his face taking after his mother's semi-heart shaped one almost perfectly. The difference was the scar going diagonally starting a little above and going across his left eye to end at his right cheek.

He dipped his head in thanks to the person her gave him his coffee and downed it as quick as he could, standing and walking out of the building (tossing the cup the coffee had been in) again. He was just starting to walk home when he finally remembered why he had marked down 'go into town' on his calendar and had set his alarm the previous night. He was going to be looking for someone to help out around his house or perhaps a body guard... Right... He should probably get on that... Though he didn't really need the latter, being that his parents had their own body guards teach him how to defend himself. He mainly just needed help looking after the place, late nights studying and being late to wake in the mornings meant that Rubilax (otherwise known as Ruby) couldn't do it on his own.

Turning on his heel the male started walking back the way he had come, hands in his jacket pockets and glad that since him striking out on his own he could wear what he wanted. Which was, currently, a pair of slightly expensive looking jeans, t-shirt, and a dark red (much more expensive looking) jacket with a pair of black and white swords crossing in an X shape on the back. Then again... He wasn't really on his own... He could always write or call his parents if he needed something. Usually money for food or a new outfit or two. Still, they never really knew what he bought and Rubilax doubted that they actually cared much. Why would they? He was able to take care of himself enough, he just wanted to finish getting an education before looking for a job and a house of his own instead of his parents' old summer home.

(And my muse kinda died at the very end there... Anyway, turned out longer then I thought... Oops... Hopefully it didn't- Oh... Took an hour to type... I blame it on my two cats!)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@RisingFlames

The boy woke up early in the morning to the sun shining brightly through his apartment window and onto his face. He groaned and turned over, pulling the sheets over his face, but it was a lost cause. With another tired groan he woke up, got dressed, and did all the average morning rituals, aside from breakfeast... Gods, he really had go buy more food. He sat on the old beat up couch, thinking of what he should do. He'd already sent an aplication to nearly every non fastfood place that he could possibly qualify for, and it would be a few days until he got rejection letters. Why couldn't he have afforded anything more than a two year degree at community college? At least with a four year degree, he'd have a better chance at finding a job. Granted he made a decent bit of cash repairing electronics for who ever came asking, but that wasn't a very steady income, now was it?

With a sigh, the boy threw on a black hooded coat over the green T-shirt and jeans he wore. He brushed his hair out, and sighed. Blue eyes stared at the brown locks, that were just long enough to be considered inproper by some, but that wasn't his problem. He didn't feel like getting a hair cut. He headed out of the old apartment building, shivering at the slight chill in the air. He might as well go pick up some meals for himself.

His pale skin nearly glowed in the morning sunlight, showing off how little he actually went outside. He strode down the side walk, ignoiring the disfigured shadows of bums staring hungrily at the streets. They were waiting for some demon to come along and give them a quick deal. Short term magic, but long term mutations. The new age addiction.

That sort of thing always scared him away from demons. They had such a record in these neighborhoods. He hated the possibility of being transformed into some clawed man with wing, and then left to rot on the streets. He was always afraid tha-

He let out a small yelp as he walked strait into a figure. He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going, and he landed flat on his butt, rubbing his head. "S-Sorry!" He said, pearing up at the figure. "My mistake.." he said, pulling himself off the ground and brushing himself off. "I guess I wasn't watching myself.." he half mumbled, looking up at the striking red eyes, and feeling the pit of his stomach drop like a rock.
@RisingFlames

The boy woke up early in the morning to the sun shining brightly through his apartment window and onto his face. He groaned and turned over, pulling the sheets over his face, but it was a lost cause. With another tired groan he woke up, got dressed, and did all the average morning rituals, aside from breakfeast... Gods, he really had go buy more food. He sat on the old beat up couch, thinking of what he should do. He'd already sent an aplication to nearly every non fastfood place that he could possibly qualify for, and it would be a few days until he got rejection letters. Why couldn't he have afforded anything more than a two year degree at community college? At least with a four year degree, he'd have a better chance at finding a job. Granted he made a decent bit of cash repairing electronics for who ever came asking, but that wasn't a very steady income, now was it?

With a sigh, the boy threw on a black hooded coat over the green T-shirt and jeans he wore. He brushed his hair out, and sighed. Blue eyes stared at the brown locks, that were just long enough to be considered inproper by some, but that wasn't his problem. He didn't feel like getting a hair cut. He headed out of the old apartment building, shivering at the slight chill in the air. He might as well go pick up some meals for himself.

His pale skin nearly glowed in the morning sunlight, showing off how little he actually went outside. He strode down the side walk, ignoiring the disfigured shadows of bums staring hungrily at the streets. They were waiting for some demon to come along and give them a quick deal. Short term magic, but long term mutations. The new age addiction.

That sort of thing always scared him away from demons. They had such a record in these neighborhoods. He hated the possibility of being transformed into some clawed man with wing, and then left to rot on the streets. He was always afraid tha-

He let out a small yelp as he walked strait into a figure. He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going, and he landed flat on his butt, rubbing his head. "S-Sorry!" He said, pearing up at the figure. "My mistake.." he said, pulling himself off the ground and brushing himself off. "I guess I wasn't watching myself.." he half mumbled, looking up at the striking red eyes, and feeling the pit of his stomach drop like a rock.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@foxflaim (I'm subscribed by the way! Oh, by the way, I'm not entirely comfortable roleplaying out LGBT+ romances (tend to avoid them despite over half of my fandom ships being mxm or fxf... :\ Dunno why...) so if it happens it'll probably be a fair bit down the road from now... Just thought I'd mention it as your character is male as well and I remember you mentioning romance somewhere ^^; )

Rubilax passed them by without a second glance. He wasn't looking for someone who just wanted a quick deal to get it over with. Besides he didn't like the look of hunger for any powers they may or may not obtain, even if they didn't usually last long. He paused a moment, brushing a lock of his hair out of his face. He hadn't ever actually made a deal with anyone before... He knew what to do thanks to his parents making deals all the time but he hadn't ever thought to make one until recently.

Of course, his parents making deals all the time also meant that him and his family's demon linage dated very far back. One reason why he didn't usually go into town unless he absolutely needed to for food or clothes, he got his tan from doing his work outside on sunny days shirtless on the grass with several glasses of some sort of cold drink. Another reason was that he hated stares he got for his hair and eyes... That... And he was actually pretty antisocial when around lots of people, he was fine if only one other person was talking to him though.

Rubilax wouldn't blame anyone for being afraid of demons if he knew there were such people out there, he didn't think he'd want to make a deal with one if he was mortal. Letting out a sigh he started walking again, shoving his hands back into his jacket pockets, with his eyes on the ground and his hair somewhat hiding his face.

Stumbling back a little when he walked into someone -or did someone walk into him?- the male's head turned up to look at who it was. Noting the boy's attire and pale skin, his eyes narrowed slightly. He might've offered his hand to help him up had the other not just gotten up, Rubilax turning his gaze up a bit more as he did so. Letting out a soft huff Rubilax shrugged slightly and half straightened his jacket out of very minute nervousness, he didn't do well around others unless they were alone... And on a street full of people...

"Nothing broken, no scrapes, hopefully, so no harm done." his voice was deeper then one would probably ever expect from the man who probably looked about 19-20 years old, though it sounded smooth with an air of 'Don't mention I'm higher class or I will hurt you.' to it. "Though you might want to consider paying a bit more attention, I expect that most around here are... A lot less forgiving than myself." he impatiently brushed a strand of sunset-fading-to-bright-red hair out of his face again, he hated having it longer then normally was expected. Though it was his fault that it was that long, as he liked it like that, he still thought it was sometimes annoying.
@foxflaim (I'm subscribed by the way! Oh, by the way, I'm not entirely comfortable roleplaying out LGBT+ romances (tend to avoid them despite over half of my fandom ships being mxm or fxf... :\ Dunno why...) so if it happens it'll probably be a fair bit down the road from now... Just thought I'd mention it as your character is male as well and I remember you mentioning romance somewhere ^^; )

Rubilax passed them by without a second glance. He wasn't looking for someone who just wanted a quick deal to get it over with. Besides he didn't like the look of hunger for any powers they may or may not obtain, even if they didn't usually last long. He paused a moment, brushing a lock of his hair out of his face. He hadn't ever actually made a deal with anyone before... He knew what to do thanks to his parents making deals all the time but he hadn't ever thought to make one until recently.

Of course, his parents making deals all the time also meant that him and his family's demon linage dated very far back. One reason why he didn't usually go into town unless he absolutely needed to for food or clothes, he got his tan from doing his work outside on sunny days shirtless on the grass with several glasses of some sort of cold drink. Another reason was that he hated stares he got for his hair and eyes... That... And he was actually pretty antisocial when around lots of people, he was fine if only one other person was talking to him though.

Rubilax wouldn't blame anyone for being afraid of demons if he knew there were such people out there, he didn't think he'd want to make a deal with one if he was mortal. Letting out a sigh he started walking again, shoving his hands back into his jacket pockets, with his eyes on the ground and his hair somewhat hiding his face.

Stumbling back a little when he walked into someone -or did someone walk into him?- the male's head turned up to look at who it was. Noting the boy's attire and pale skin, his eyes narrowed slightly. He might've offered his hand to help him up had the other not just gotten up, Rubilax turning his gaze up a bit more as he did so. Letting out a soft huff Rubilax shrugged slightly and half straightened his jacket out of very minute nervousness, he didn't do well around others unless they were alone... And on a street full of people...

"Nothing broken, no scrapes, hopefully, so no harm done." his voice was deeper then one would probably ever expect from the man who probably looked about 19-20 years old, though it sounded smooth with an air of 'Don't mention I'm higher class or I will hurt you.' to it. "Though you might want to consider paying a bit more attention, I expect that most around here are... A lot less forgiving than myself." he impatiently brushed a strand of sunset-fading-to-bright-red hair out of his face again, he hated having it longer then normally was expected. Though it was his fault that it was that long, as he liked it like that, he still thought it was sometimes annoying.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
((Woops, I'm very sorry. I wasn't thinking about that when I posted. If you want, I can edit my post so my side is female, if it would make you more comfortable))

He looked up at the demon, seeming quite put off by his surprisingly deep voice. "My apologies.... I was a bit distracted I guess...." He said, shrugging. "I was just heading to the convenience store down the road" He pointed down the road at some cheap looking mart that could have been thought to have been closed.

"Um... The names Willis... Um.. I'm sorry again..." he said raising a hand to brush some of his long bangs out out from in front of his eyes. He looked over the demons nicer clothes, and suddenly felt rather under dressed. Was the demon part of the upper class? He certainly didn't look like the type to make cheap deals. "Hey um... I'd avoid passing the alleyway down there..." he said, suddenly turning to point to a gap between buildings he had passed. "There are some pact makers down there who look like their hunting for a quick deal..." he said, frowning. "Those types hang around my apartment um... They always go for demons who are on their own..." he tried to explain. He hadn't seen this demon before, and he didn't know their situation, but it was polite to warn the guy, right?
((Woops, I'm very sorry. I wasn't thinking about that when I posted. If you want, I can edit my post so my side is female, if it would make you more comfortable))

He looked up at the demon, seeming quite put off by his surprisingly deep voice. "My apologies.... I was a bit distracted I guess...." He said, shrugging. "I was just heading to the convenience store down the road" He pointed down the road at some cheap looking mart that could have been thought to have been closed.

"Um... The names Willis... Um.. I'm sorry again..." he said raising a hand to brush some of his long bangs out out from in front of his eyes. He looked over the demons nicer clothes, and suddenly felt rather under dressed. Was the demon part of the upper class? He certainly didn't look like the type to make cheap deals. "Hey um... I'd avoid passing the alleyway down there..." he said, suddenly turning to point to a gap between buildings he had passed. "There are some pact makers down there who look like their hunting for a quick deal..." he said, frowning. "Those types hang around my apartment um... They always go for demons who are on their own..." he tried to explain. He hadn't seen this demon before, and he didn't know their situation, but it was polite to warn the guy, right?
(Don't worry about it! Never said anything about bringing in other characters so... :P)

He turned to look at where he pointed to, nodding lightly in understanding. "No harm done from what I can see," he turned again to look at the other male, straightening up slightly. Though it didn't really help matters being that either way he was only about 5'7-5'8. "so apology accepted."

"Ruby..." he paused a second or two. "Err... Rubilax if you want to get technical... No need to apologize further, as I said before I see no harm done." in his experience watching his parents make deals with whoever they could, it wasn't clear if Rubilax would make a cheap deal or not. For the moment he didn't want to do a quick and easy one, but later on he might.

Rubilax turned and looked to where Willis had pointed. "Mm... Yeah. Passed them while walking. Unfortunately for them I'm not after quick and easy deals that'll end up being short term, I'd rather make something a bit more long term for the moment..." he let out a half dry chuckle at his warning, a glint of slight amusement in his gaze (accompanied by a very faint smile) when he turned to look back at him. "I can probably handle myself, but thanks for the warning either way." at this he raised a hand and lightly pointed to the scar on his face. "It's better to be prepared then to be unsuspecting at the current time."
(Don't worry about it! Never said anything about bringing in other characters so... :P)

He turned to look at where he pointed to, nodding lightly in understanding. "No harm done from what I can see," he turned again to look at the other male, straightening up slightly. Though it didn't really help matters being that either way he was only about 5'7-5'8. "so apology accepted."

"Ruby..." he paused a second or two. "Err... Rubilax if you want to get technical... No need to apologize further, as I said before I see no harm done." in his experience watching his parents make deals with whoever they could, it wasn't clear if Rubilax would make a cheap deal or not. For the moment he didn't want to do a quick and easy one, but later on he might.

Rubilax turned and looked to where Willis had pointed. "Mm... Yeah. Passed them while walking. Unfortunately for them I'm not after quick and easy deals that'll end up being short term, I'd rather make something a bit more long term for the moment..." he let out a half dry chuckle at his warning, a glint of slight amusement in his gaze (accompanied by a very faint smile) when he turned to look back at him. "I can probably handle myself, but thanks for the warning either way." at this he raised a hand and lightly pointed to the scar on his face. "It's better to be prepared then to be unsuspecting at the current time."
Willis nodded, looking up at the demon as he he tapped the scar. Willis, himself was only 5'6 at the most, so he still stood just under the figure before him. He had st actually stop himself from staring at the scar, which he found quite interesting.

The boy brushed himself off one more time before slipping his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Yea, I know what you mean.. But still... I think repeat pacts are messing with their heads... Some of those guys will get pretty violent some times.." he said, though. He was interrupted by his stomach giving a very audible growl. "Ah, I'm sorry... I didn't have any breakfast this morning..." he said, blushing just a bit.
Willis nodded, looking up at the demon as he he tapped the scar. Willis, himself was only 5'6 at the most, so he still stood just under the figure before him. He had st actually stop himself from staring at the scar, which he found quite interesting.

The boy brushed himself off one more time before slipping his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Yea, I know what you mean.. But still... I think repeat pacts are messing with their heads... Some of those guys will get pretty violent some times.." he said, though. He was interrupted by his stomach giving a very audible growl. "Ah, I'm sorry... I didn't have any breakfast this morning..." he said, blushing just a bit.
Rubilax was a bit thankful that he didn't stare at it, most people did. Though if he was asked he'd gladly explain how he got it, being that the tale wasn't too hard to recall and it wasn't that painful to recall like some memories can be.

He tapped his foot against the ground a moment, nodding slightly in understanding. "Probably gone at least somewhat mad with so many deals they've made. Or they've become power hungry. I'd much rather avoid someone like that with my deal making... My parents? Probably not so much depending on what they're after..." he blinked and then smiled faintly in slight amusement.

"I didn't have much to eat myself, in all honesty." he lightly jabbed his thumb over his shoulder to point at the coffee shop. "I just grabbed a cup of coffee and was on my way." Rubilax responded with a slight shrug. "Could just go grab something from there."
Rubilax was a bit thankful that he didn't stare at it, most people did. Though if he was asked he'd gladly explain how he got it, being that the tale wasn't too hard to recall and it wasn't that painful to recall like some memories can be.

He tapped his foot against the ground a moment, nodding slightly in understanding. "Probably gone at least somewhat mad with so many deals they've made. Or they've become power hungry. I'd much rather avoid someone like that with my deal making... My parents? Probably not so much depending on what they're after..." he blinked and then smiled faintly in slight amusement.

"I didn't have much to eat myself, in all honesty." he lightly jabbed his thumb over his shoulder to point at the coffee shop. "I just grabbed a cup of coffee and was on my way." Rubilax responded with a slight shrug. "Could just go grab something from there."
"Either possibility is possible.. Or maybe both People are bboth weak and selfish..." He said, Shrugging. He looked back at the alley way where he had spotted some of the people and looked away.

He gave a tired glance at the coffee shop, tilting his head a bit. "I've never been there before, really. " He sighed. "While I'm sure its good, the last of my money is going torts groceries.." He said, patting the pocket holding his wallet. "Not much business for me lately.... Erm... I fix computers and appliances and stuff..." HE said, glancing to the sidewalk, as if it was an emberesing thing to admit. "Not many people really look for non-company guys to fix their stuff, ya know..?" He said, adding in a small laugh at his own misfortune.
"Either possibility is possible.. Or maybe both People are bboth weak and selfish..." He said, Shrugging. He looked back at the alley way where he had spotted some of the people and looked away.

He gave a tired glance at the coffee shop, tilting his head a bit. "I've never been there before, really. " He sighed. "While I'm sure its good, the last of my money is going torts groceries.." He said, patting the pocket holding his wallet. "Not much business for me lately.... Erm... I fix computers and appliances and stuff..." HE said, glancing to the sidewalk, as if it was an emberesing thing to admit. "Not many people really look for non-company guys to fix their stuff, ya know..?" He said, adding in a small laugh at his own misfortune.
"Quite possibly..." Rubilax shrugged as well. "Oh well, not really any of my business I suppose. I've got my own life to worry about." he shifted his weight onto his other foot then, casually brushing off his jacket out of slight nervous habit. Standing around and chatting with someone where everyone could see him made him feel a bit uneasy, especially since he had just met the guy.

"I'm not surprised you haven't been there, several... Less than ideal people for company frequent the place, to put it nicely." he nodded slightly in understanding. "That makes sense... Unfortunately I don't much have the same money problem... Parents send whatever I need if I need it. Though I suppose their minor support helps when I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in life." he started lightly tapping his foot against the ground to some random tune or another.

"I'd like to think it depends on how good you are at it. If you're better at fixing something then the actual company is, I'd gladly give you my service for any electronics I needed fixing." he nodded again. "But yeah, I know what you mean. Quite sad really." Rubilax half smiled then. "The fact that you can laugh at your own misfortunate problem says a lot
"Quite possibly..." Rubilax shrugged as well. "Oh well, not really any of my business I suppose. I've got my own life to worry about." he shifted his weight onto his other foot then, casually brushing off his jacket out of slight nervous habit. Standing around and chatting with someone where everyone could see him made him feel a bit uneasy, especially since he had just met the guy.

"I'm not surprised you haven't been there, several... Less than ideal people for company frequent the place, to put it nicely." he nodded slightly in understanding. "That makes sense... Unfortunately I don't much have the same money problem... Parents send whatever I need if I need it. Though I suppose their minor support helps when I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in life." he started lightly tapping his foot against the ground to some random tune or another.

"I'd like to think it depends on how good you are at it. If you're better at fixing something then the actual company is, I'd gladly give you my service for any electronics I needed fixing." he nodded again. "But yeah, I know what you mean. Quite sad really." Rubilax half smiled then. "The fact that you can laugh at your own misfortunate problem says a lot
Willis listened to the demon talk, rocking back and forth on his feet lightly. "Wow... It mush be nice to be able to have that kind of support and time... I'm just trying to find a job where I don't handle people's food..." he said. He quietly noted the demon's uncomfortable nody language. He must have been holding him up from something... Or maybe it wad just that he was a complete stranger.... Great, he must have been coming off as a weirdo, starting up a whole conversation.

The boy's face turned red as he thought anout it all. "I guess it does say a lot... I mean, I'm trying my best and I can't really do more than that, can I? Oh, but I shouldn't push my problems onto you..." he said, stepping back. "You must have somewhere to be, so I'll let you move on... I'm sorry to have kept you from it.." he said with a rather sheepish smile
Willis listened to the demon talk, rocking back and forth on his feet lightly. "Wow... It mush be nice to be able to have that kind of support and time... I'm just trying to find a job where I don't handle people's food..." he said. He quietly noted the demon's uncomfortable nody language. He must have been holding him up from something... Or maybe it wad just that he was a complete stranger.... Great, he must have been coming off as a weirdo, starting up a whole conversation.

The boy's face turned red as he thought anout it all. "I guess it does say a lot... I mean, I'm trying my best and I can't really do more than that, can I? Oh, but I shouldn't push my problems onto you..." he said, stepping back. "You must have somewhere to be, so I'll let you move on... I'm sorry to have kept you from it.." he said with a rather sheepish smile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32