Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Restless Warriors(15/15)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
Tired eyes, the left swollen from the influence of a short cut just below, rested half closed as they focused upon a small, grey shape. Shokesht had her back to the bars and her attention was limited at best. She'd found it best to save her energy for the day's work and hadn't noticed yet the sheer oddity of the situation as she turned the object over one way then the other within her claws.

It wasn't much, certainly nothing that should have or would have attracted her attention, A rock with a sharp, flat edge at one side, somewhat cone shaped, which due to a dot on one side bore an uncanny resemblance to the face of a skydancer. Shokesht appeared to be deep in thought. A grim frown rested upon her face as always even when the noise started up, and she didn't initially react until some moments later, when her expression contorted into a fierce snarl and she in a high hop rammed her already battered body once against the bars.

The pain of this action seemed to startle her awake from whatever it was she was so focused on, and with a bewildered twitch of the eye the silently panting, rag adorned captive glanced out into the circular room and soon found herself up on her feet again, leaning against the bars. Who was that- over there, was that a coatl out in the center? She'd left the rock where she had been laying, else she might use it to make noise against the cage bars and see if that garnered up a reaction from the stranger, but exhaust from battle, disease and hard labor alike had so degraded her mind and body that the once proud warrior simply stared dumbly rather than going for an alternate solution.
Tired eyes, the left swollen from the influence of a short cut just below, rested half closed as they focused upon a small, grey shape. Shokesht had her back to the bars and her attention was limited at best. She'd found it best to save her energy for the day's work and hadn't noticed yet the sheer oddity of the situation as she turned the object over one way then the other within her claws.

It wasn't much, certainly nothing that should have or would have attracted her attention, A rock with a sharp, flat edge at one side, somewhat cone shaped, which due to a dot on one side bore an uncanny resemblance to the face of a skydancer. Shokesht appeared to be deep in thought. A grim frown rested upon her face as always even when the noise started up, and she didn't initially react until some moments later, when her expression contorted into a fierce snarl and she in a high hop rammed her already battered body once against the bars.

The pain of this action seemed to startle her awake from whatever it was she was so focused on, and with a bewildered twitch of the eye the silently panting, rag adorned captive glanced out into the circular room and soon found herself up on her feet again, leaning against the bars. Who was that- over there, was that a coatl out in the center? She'd left the rock where she had been laying, else she might use it to make noise against the cage bars and see if that garnered up a reaction from the stranger, but exhaust from battle, disease and hard labor alike had so degraded her mind and body that the once proud warrior simply stared dumbly rather than going for an alternate solution.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Vile was now hearing the music he wanted to hear; the will of the dragons coming back to life. He looked back as Ciel's grip and tugs broke his lock, Nyx kicking until her lock became busted, and the coatl walking out of her cage. That leaves three to get out of their cages. The male coatl had also broken apart his cage further, totaling his metal rods to four.

He heard one of the skydancers ask for help and came over to investigate her cage. "Heh. It's as new as mine was before I (BEEP) it up. Step back... I'm about to (BEEP) this one up, too." The first swing with his metal rod dealt a hefty dent in the lock while the second swing broke the rod he held. He went back to his cage, brought a second metal rod back over, and struck again, breaking the lock on the third strike. This rod snapped in half as well, but Vile didn't mind this break as the broken halves makes a nice set of one-handed metal batons to use.

He went back to his cage and tried to get any more rods from it. It took some effort, but his labor gave him a total of six metal rods if he don't count the two halves and the first one he had broken.

Done with his cage being practically destroyed, Vile took one more look at the seven dragons he was in the room with. Silk was now getting out of her cage and seemed a bit stuck while Dusk was picking the lock to the Bogsneak's cage. Shrugging, the coatl walked over and yanked one of the bent bars into a better 'C' shape to make it easier on the red-colored gal to get out. The wooden bowl left in her cage didn't look worse for wear despite the abuse Silk just put it through. "Looks like that bowl's more durable than it seems. Why don't you wear it for a helmet until we can get a real one from these (BEEP)?"

It would look funny, but Vile's up for anything to have a use. He'll even consider wearing a bowl himself if it had fitted his own head. It was time to get the group to at least know who they are working alongside and get a feeling about each dragon. He may be viewing them as walking shields, but he can't risk a possible enemy within the team of captives.

"I'll cut to the (BEEP) chase. My name's Vile and I'm going to fight my way out of this (BEEP) dump while there's a chance. I know none of you and I don't know if you even know of me."
Vile was now hearing the music he wanted to hear; the will of the dragons coming back to life. He looked back as Ciel's grip and tugs broke his lock, Nyx kicking until her lock became busted, and the coatl walking out of her cage. That leaves three to get out of their cages. The male coatl had also broken apart his cage further, totaling his metal rods to four.

He heard one of the skydancers ask for help and came over to investigate her cage. "Heh. It's as new as mine was before I (BEEP) it up. Step back... I'm about to (BEEP) this one up, too." The first swing with his metal rod dealt a hefty dent in the lock while the second swing broke the rod he held. He went back to his cage, brought a second metal rod back over, and struck again, breaking the lock on the third strike. This rod snapped in half as well, but Vile didn't mind this break as the broken halves makes a nice set of one-handed metal batons to use.

He went back to his cage and tried to get any more rods from it. It took some effort, but his labor gave him a total of six metal rods if he don't count the two halves and the first one he had broken.

Done with his cage being practically destroyed, Vile took one more look at the seven dragons he was in the room with. Silk was now getting out of her cage and seemed a bit stuck while Dusk was picking the lock to the Bogsneak's cage. Shrugging, the coatl walked over and yanked one of the bent bars into a better 'C' shape to make it easier on the red-colored gal to get out. The wooden bowl left in her cage didn't look worse for wear despite the abuse Silk just put it through. "Looks like that bowl's more durable than it seems. Why don't you wear it for a helmet until we can get a real one from these (BEEP)?"

It would look funny, but Vile's up for anything to have a use. He'll even consider wearing a bowl himself if it had fitted his own head. It was time to get the group to at least know who they are working alongside and get a feeling about each dragon. He may be viewing them as walking shields, but he can't risk a possible enemy within the team of captives.

"I'll cut to the (BEEP) chase. My name's Vile and I'm going to fight my way out of this (BEEP) dump while there's a chance. I know none of you and I don't know if you even know of me."
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
(@TheMimic1013 Mind if I join?) [b]Username:[/b] AroeFoax248 [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21554401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215545/21554401_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Namir [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Namir has an odd personality, having the hyperactivity of a spiral and then sometimes being quiet like a fae. Perhaps it's because of her parentage. She came from a clan, like most dragons. And like her personality stated, she was an offspring of a fae and a spiral. She grew up odd, not like what many expected for a usual spiral to act. Her personality switches often, one second she could be jovial and energetic, speaking way too quick for anyone to understand, then the next she could suddenly fall quiet and solemn. Not many could understand her but her family. Despite that, she would try to be near others as she hates solitude. If she would remain alone for too long, Namir would grow paranoid and frantic. Sometimes, she would go mad without the company of others. But Namir had seemed to have lost the spiral side of her after being taken. Namir would only utter that she had been looking for one of her siblings before going unusually silent. Other than her background with her odd personality, Namir does happen to warm up to others too quickly for her own good. And she does hesitate if it means saving herself and leaving others behind. But those doesn't stop her from looking like a bipolar maniac sometimes. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] Namir has a rather lithe build, so she is has good reflexes and is able to evade things more effectively. She also seems to have better quicker reaction time along with the ability to evade attacks more. Namir also seems to deteriorate in mentality if left alone for too long, but it can recover if she finds another companion.
(@TheMimic1013 Mind if I join?)
Username: AroeFoax248
Dragon Picture:

21554401_350.png

Name: Namir
Bio/Personality:
Namir has an odd personality, having the hyperactivity of a spiral and then sometimes being quiet like a fae. Perhaps it's because of her parentage. She came from a clan, like most dragons. And like her personality stated, she was an offspring of a fae and a spiral. She grew up odd, not like what many expected for a usual spiral to act. Her personality switches often, one second she could be jovial and energetic, speaking way too quick for anyone to understand, then the next she could suddenly fall quiet and solemn. Not many could understand her but her family. Despite that, she would try to be near others as she hates solitude. If she would remain alone for too long, Namir would grow paranoid and frantic. Sometimes, she would go mad without the company of others. But Namir had seemed to have lost the spiral side of her after being taken. Namir would only utter that she had been looking for one of her siblings before going unusually silent. Other than her background with her odd personality, Namir does happen to warm up to others too quickly for her own good. And she does hesitate if it means saving herself and leaving others behind. But those doesn't stop her from looking like a bipolar maniac sometimes.
Any Important Details:
Namir has a rather lithe build, so she is has good reflexes and is able to evade things more effectively. She also seems to have better quicker reaction time along with the ability to evade attacks more. Namir also seems to deteriorate in mentality if left alone for too long, but it can recover if she finds another companion.
Dusk wiggled the tip of her tail within the lock until it came off, she walked away from the cage shortly afterwards. I wonder who else needs to be freed. She watched as the coatl broke the bars of yet another cage. Afterwards, he introduced himself to the others. His name is Vile, interesting. "I suppose Introductions could prove useful. Greetings everyone, my name is Dusk." The coatl grinned.
Dusk wiggled the tip of her tail within the lock until it came off, she walked away from the cage shortly afterwards. I wonder who else needs to be freed. She watched as the coatl broke the bars of yet another cage. Afterwards, he introduced himself to the others. His name is Vile, interesting. "I suppose Introductions could prove useful. Greetings everyone, my name is Dusk." The coatl grinned.
XWGx9rY.gif
Silk picked up the bowl, but didn't put it on her head- obviously that would look ridiculous, whatever the Coatl said. Still, it could be useful in some way later on.
"Let's keep the introductions short." Silk growled. "I'm not here to bond with any of you, I'm here to get out of this wretched place. My name's Silk."
Silk took a moment to brush at herself. She didn't expect to clean herself off- she had spent too long in this place to clear the dust and dirt off herself. But she had to touch the metal bars of her cage to get out, and that always made her feel uncomfortable. Silk hated metal, especially the kind the cage bars were made of. But she was determined to escape now, no matter what she had to do.
Silk picked up the bowl, but didn't put it on her head- obviously that would look ridiculous, whatever the Coatl said. Still, it could be useful in some way later on.
"Let's keep the introductions short." Silk growled. "I'm not here to bond with any of you, I'm here to get out of this wretched place. My name's Silk."
Silk took a moment to brush at herself. She didn't expect to clean herself off- she had spent too long in this place to clear the dust and dirt off herself. But she had to touch the metal bars of her cage to get out, and that always made her feel uncomfortable. Silk hated metal, especially the kind the cage bars were made of. But she was determined to escape now, no matter what she had to do.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(@AroeFoax248 Sure. You'll have to enter through a random event since you missed the starting of the game. Like two others, I'll PM you when the random event occurs and your starting item.

Announcement for everyone: Due to the number of players, I may or may not randomly select a second person to get the special power that one of the original eight players is holding. It'll be different from the current chosen player, but it's still in the same category and can help players escape this place.)
(@AroeFoax248 Sure. You'll have to enter through a random event since you missed the starting of the game. Like two others, I'll PM you when the random event occurs and your starting item.

Announcement for everyone: Due to the number of players, I may or may not randomly select a second person to get the special power that one of the original eight players is holding. It'll be different from the current chosen player, but it's still in the same category and can help players escape this place.)
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
(( Ooh okay. Sounds good! ))
(( Ooh okay. Sounds good! ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tiger Rose smiled when the Coatl broke the lock, but didn't utter a word of thanks, as was usual for her. Not like she would've had time anyway, as he walked away immediately after. Tiger Rose liked the foul-mouthed Coatl, he seemed blunt and straight to the point—and he had freed her, after all. To bad she could see their personalities classing in the future.

She smirked a little at his short and (not) sweet speech. Still, it did raise her morale a tad. A Coatl named Dusk soon introduced herself, and then a Skydancer did. The Skydancer—Silk—reminded Tiger Rose of a different Skydancer she knew, Cherry Blossom. Tiger Rose eyed her wearily, wondering if she'd turn out as infuriating as Cherry.

"Well, I'm Tiger Rose," she said to everybody in general as she stretched lazily. "And my goal is to find the kitchen for a snack." Her voice was sarcastic, unable to help herself. Obviously they all had the same goal: to get out. So why bother announce it?

Tiger Rose smiled when the Coatl broke the lock, but didn't utter a word of thanks, as was usual for her. Not like she would've had time anyway, as he walked away immediately after. Tiger Rose liked the foul-mouthed Coatl, he seemed blunt and straight to the point—and he had freed her, after all. To bad she could see their personalities classing in the future.

She smirked a little at his short and (not) sweet speech. Still, it did raise her morale a tad. A Coatl named Dusk soon introduced herself, and then a Skydancer did. The Skydancer—Silk—reminded Tiger Rose of a different Skydancer she knew, Cherry Blossom. Tiger Rose eyed her wearily, wondering if she'd turn out as infuriating as Cherry.

"Well, I'm Tiger Rose," she said to everybody in general as she stretched lazily. "And my goal is to find the kitchen for a snack." Her voice was sarcastic, unable to help herself. Obviously they all had the same goal: to get out. So why bother announce it?

X
X
loading.gif

X
X
When the stranger that had been at her lock was done with it, Shokesht nudged the heavy door with her ridged forehead, and was stunned to find that it could be pushed open. Soon however she retreated back to the back of her cage, hefting the pointed rock before returning to the door and shouldering her way out of the cell. She listened to the names that were given, but though she'd once have been happy to declare her own, jump in on the planning of escape and all that wild, risky silliness, she'd gone so long in silence that she wasn't so sure she'd like to speak up.

Still, values were values and she admired some of the other escapees, particularly Vile for his show of strength had impressed her to some degree. Noting the one exit that did not lead to another cage, she examined it from roughly the middle of the room, staring pointedly and listening past the voices and clanging for signs that they would be interrupted. After a yawn she set her jaws tight together and blinked a few times as though to clear her vision. She began to approach the staircase on the three sets of claws that were not occupied and peered into it, but did not take foot to step as of yet.
When the stranger that had been at her lock was done with it, Shokesht nudged the heavy door with her ridged forehead, and was stunned to find that it could be pushed open. Soon however she retreated back to the back of her cage, hefting the pointed rock before returning to the door and shouldering her way out of the cell. She listened to the names that were given, but though she'd once have been happy to declare her own, jump in on the planning of escape and all that wild, risky silliness, she'd gone so long in silence that she wasn't so sure she'd like to speak up.

Still, values were values and she admired some of the other escapees, particularly Vile for his show of strength had impressed her to some degree. Noting the one exit that did not lead to another cage, she examined it from roughly the middle of the room, staring pointedly and listening past the voices and clanging for signs that they would be interrupted. After a yawn she set her jaws tight together and blinked a few times as though to clear her vision. She began to approach the staircase on the three sets of claws that were not occupied and peered into it, but did not take foot to step as of yet.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@TheMimic1013 (Hey this looks SO FUN, and I hope I can join!) Username: DaeDae929 Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26906896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269069/26906896_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Ember Bio/Personality: Doesn't work well with others, and was considered a prankster back in her old clan. Got into lots of fights, but eventually left her off at the top of the pecking order. Due to these attributes, she is forced to fight A LOT in captivity but does it without much complaint. Why? Some think she likes fighting and others think she has no will. But the truth is that she is terrified. She will gladly kill for another day to live and will always put others before her. Only until the very end when death draws near will she fight back, herself. This behavior is shown in her extreme display of violence in the rings and the sometimes mauled body of her opponents. But around the cloaked captors, she turned to puddy, and is as harmless as a daisy. Probably not very good for escaping but it's worth the try. ;) Any Important Details: I think i am considering having the antlers and wings permanently attached, almost like a tattoo. The feathers will obviously be dusty and split a]along with the antlers being scratched. Her neck wrap has turned into shreds but she is too distracted to take it off between fights.
@TheMimic1013
(Hey this looks SO FUN, and I hope I can join!)
Username: DaeDae929
Dragon Picture:

26906896_350.png

Name: Ember
Bio/Personality: Doesn't work well with others, and was considered a prankster back in her old clan. Got into lots of fights, but eventually left her off at the top of the pecking order. Due to these attributes, she is forced to fight A LOT in captivity but does it without much complaint. Why? Some think she likes fighting and others think she has no will. But the truth is that she is terrified. She will gladly kill for another day to live and will always put others before her. Only until the very end when death draws near will she fight back, herself. This behavior is shown in her extreme display of violence in the rings and the sometimes mauled body of her opponents. But around the cloaked captors, she turned to puddy, and is as harmless as a daisy. Probably not very good for escaping but it's worth the try. ;)
Any Important Details:
I think i am considering having the antlers and wings permanently attached, almost like a tattoo. The feathers will obviously be dusty and split a]along with the antlers being scratched. Her neck wrap has turned into shreds but she is too distracted to take it off between fights.
FR +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37