Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Restless Warriors(15/15)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Nyx was awake, her wings folded against her back as she stood in her cage. She had been leaning down, sniffing the cup of water in the corner of her cage, when the clanging had begun. She tilted her head, looking toward the source of the noise; it seemed to be a coatl, thrashing himself against the bars of his cage.
Well.
She had no idea if his efforts would pay off as he continued to attack the cage with a lot more energy and effort than Nyx had seen in anyone in quite a while. But then there was a loud crash, and he was out. Astonishment flooded her system, but not enough to keep her from acting; she padded to the front of her cage and gulped down some of the water from the cup as it'd probably spill otherwise with what she was about to do.
She sat back and began to kick at the front of her cage, inspired by the other dragon's success.
Nyx was awake, her wings folded against her back as she stood in her cage. She had been leaning down, sniffing the cup of water in the corner of her cage, when the clanging had begun. She tilted her head, looking toward the source of the noise; it seemed to be a coatl, thrashing himself against the bars of his cage.
Well.
She had no idea if his efforts would pay off as he continued to attack the cage with a lot more energy and effort than Nyx had seen in anyone in quite a while. But then there was a loud crash, and he was out. Astonishment flooded her system, but not enough to keep her from acting; she padded to the front of her cage and gulped down some of the water from the cup as it'd probably spill otherwise with what she was about to do.
She sat back and began to kick at the front of her cage, inspired by the other dragon's success.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Dusk awoke to the sound of a cage being smashed open. She turned to see that a fellow coatl had managed to escape his cage. If he can escape, so can I. All I need to do is destroy the bars. Dusk repeatedly rammed her body into the side of the cage, she successfully dented the bars but the cage was still standing. I have an idea Dusk slipped her tail through the bars and stuck the tip of her tail into the lock. After a few minutes, the lock came off. Dusk happily walked out of her cage, and placed the lock inside of her bag. I suppose I should help the others as well. She thought, strolling over to the nearest cage.
Dusk awoke to the sound of a cage being smashed open. She turned to see that a fellow coatl had managed to escape his cage. If he can escape, so can I. All I need to do is destroy the bars. Dusk repeatedly rammed her body into the side of the cage, she successfully dented the bars but the cage was still standing. I have an idea Dusk slipped her tail through the bars and stuck the tip of her tail into the lock. After a few minutes, the lock came off. Dusk happily walked out of her cage, and placed the lock inside of her bag. I suppose I should help the others as well. She thought, strolling over to the nearest cage.
XWGx9rY.gif
(Bedtime for me, but I'll get this post in.)

Hearing scratching and kicking from two other cages, Vile turned to see that his efforts have seemed to inspired others. He saw that one of the dragons was a fellow coatl, and a pretty one at that. The other was a wildclaw, holding a cup. His best guess was that she had a drink in there.

He had by now broken off one of his cage bars and saw that the other coatl had used her tail as a lockpick and freed herself. If his tail wasn't so sensitive and thicker, perhaps he could have done the same. No use pondering about that as he broke off another bar. He put one of the broken rods of metal onto his cloth before strolling over to the white gal and smashed the lock a bit with his second rod. "You might want to stand back...I'll break the lock."

He struck again - a bit more damage to the lock. His third hit didn't do much better, but the fourth broken the thing loose quite well. Leaving the female coatl to open her cage on her own, Vile went back to his cage to break more bars loose as Dusk went for the nearest lock to pick next, which was a bogsneak's cage.

The more dragons that break out, the better for him and any other conniving dragon hidden among the lot. This means that he has some walking shields to take hits and falls for him if he's not willing to step into them himself.
(Bedtime for me, but I'll get this post in.)

Hearing scratching and kicking from two other cages, Vile turned to see that his efforts have seemed to inspired others. He saw that one of the dragons was a fellow coatl, and a pretty one at that. The other was a wildclaw, holding a cup. His best guess was that she had a drink in there.

He had by now broken off one of his cage bars and saw that the other coatl had used her tail as a lockpick and freed herself. If his tail wasn't so sensitive and thicker, perhaps he could have done the same. No use pondering about that as he broke off another bar. He put one of the broken rods of metal onto his cloth before strolling over to the white gal and smashed the lock a bit with his second rod. "You might want to stand back...I'll break the lock."

He struck again - a bit more damage to the lock. His third hit didn't do much better, but the fourth broken the thing loose quite well. Leaving the female coatl to open her cage on her own, Vile went back to his cage to break more bars loose as Dusk went for the nearest lock to pick next, which was a bogsneak's cage.

The more dragons that break out, the better for him and any other conniving dragon hidden among the lot. This means that he has some walking shields to take hits and falls for him if he's not willing to step into them himself.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Blaze purred when she heard the hint to step back. She was getting out! As soon as the male coatl had walked away, she pawed the lock off.

That's when she recalled the little crawdads that she had saved for later. Was it better to eat them now or pass them off to one of the other dragons? She was sure that the other coatls would love to eat them right now and Imperials are willing to eat a lot of things. Maybe it was a good thing that she had 4 of them since there was 4 dragons who liked seafood here if she recalled things correctly. It wasn't much but it was something for their bellies.

Her empty tummy made the choice for her so she ate one of her crawdads on the spot before grabbing the other 3 and headed out of her cage to pass a crawdad the other two coatls and the Imperial. Too bad she didn't had anything to share with the other dragons otherwise she would have.

(I'm off to sleep as well. Good night everyone.)
Blaze purred when she heard the hint to step back. She was getting out! As soon as the male coatl had walked away, she pawed the lock off.

That's when she recalled the little crawdads that she had saved for later. Was it better to eat them now or pass them off to one of the other dragons? She was sure that the other coatls would love to eat them right now and Imperials are willing to eat a lot of things. Maybe it was a good thing that she had 4 of them since there was 4 dragons who liked seafood here if she recalled things correctly. It wasn't much but it was something for their bellies.

Her empty tummy made the choice for her so she ate one of her crawdads on the spot before grabbing the other 3 and headed out of her cage to pass a crawdad the other two coatls and the Imperial. Too bad she didn't had anything to share with the other dragons otherwise she would have.

(I'm off to sleep as well. Good night everyone.)
xLpNVTh.png
(Is it to late to join?) [b]Username: NightSketch Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309256/30925507_350.png[/img] Name: MindCrawler Bio/personality:[/b]Kind-hearted, random at times on the surface. but the magician of the clan has excellent slight-of-claw, stealing things easily expecially during a magic trick .the cards and hat channel only shadow magic. [b]Important Details:[/b]The cards are his personal storage. They can summon items he owns and his familiar. If most of the deck isn't floating around him they look like fancy playing cards.
(Is it to late to join?)

Username: NightSketch
Dragon:
30925507_350.png

Name: MindCrawler
Bio/personality:
Kind-hearted, random at times on the surface. but the magician of the clan has excellent slight-of-claw, stealing things easily expecially during a magic trick .the cards and hat channel only shadow magic.
Important Details:The cards are his personal storage. They can summon items he owns and his familiar. If most of the deck isn't floating around him they look like fancy playing cards.
70YmvCZ.png
With his torn cape over his back, Ciel managed to sleep, at least a bit. When he awoke, he groggily pushed himself up, wondering what made him woke up, but as the noise continued, Ciel's eyes drifted towards a male coatl, knocking hard on the bars of his cell. He snorted, There's no way you can escape your own doom.. He instantly bit back his thoughts as the coatl actually managed to escape. Curiously, he watched as the coatl opened more of the cages. If it worked for him, it should work for me. Ciel thought. With a quick glance around his cage, Ciel caught sight of a small lock holding his cage shut. With an idea in his head, Ciel clamped his mouth shut around the rusty lock, and although he flinched, he kept his grip steady. He started to tug on it, hoping the lock was weak enough to break loose.
With his torn cape over his back, Ciel managed to sleep, at least a bit. When he awoke, he groggily pushed himself up, wondering what made him woke up, but as the noise continued, Ciel's eyes drifted towards a male coatl, knocking hard on the bars of his cell. He snorted, There's no way you can escape your own doom.. He instantly bit back his thoughts as the coatl actually managed to escape. Curiously, he watched as the coatl opened more of the cages. If it worked for him, it should work for me. Ciel thought. With a quick glance around his cage, Ciel caught sight of a small lock holding his cage shut. With an idea in his head, Ciel clamped his mouth shut around the rusty lock, and although he flinched, he kept his grip steady. He started to tug on it, hoping the lock was weak enough to break loose.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
(@NightSketch It's too late for the beginning segment, but not for entering the dragon via random event. I'll PM you for when you can start. You'll get a starting item like the others.

Neko: Did you just passed food to Dusk, Vile, and Ciel or is that on Blaze's to-do list? I thought I make sure I'm not mistaken.

Holding back my post and giving other players a chance to reply.)
(@NightSketch It's too late for the beginning segment, but not for entering the dragon via random event. I'll PM you for when you can start. You'll get a starting item like the others.

Neko: Did you just passed food to Dusk, Vile, and Ciel or is that on Blaze's to-do list? I thought I make sure I'm not mistaken.

Holding back my post and giving other players a chance to reply.)
Fanfic chat
((Yikes. 30 pings from this. Glad most of it was just chatting.))

I hate this place. Tiger Rose sat in the back of her cage, tail swishing grumpily back and forth. There were many reasons to dislike where she was, but there were two specific ones on her mind:

For one, it was the no noise rule. Which includes talking. And Tiger Rose loved to talk. And, at first, she had talked, definite and full of righteous fury. But not even a month passed before the punishment was just too much. She hated that she'd let them take that from her; she hated them.

The other thing was how small these cages were. No, she wasn't claustrophobic. The problem was that she couldn't fly. It was driving her mad, not being able to do her favorite thing.

Her wings were huge compared to her body, and she was scared that—without the proper excercise—they'd become weak to the point that she couldn't even lift them. She wondered what the others thought when she stretched them out and flapped, seemingly pointlessly, for long stretched of time. It was the only way to exercise them, but she could imagine how odd it looked. Plus it wasn't noiseless, but this was one thing they won't be taking from her. She wouldn't let them.

Tiger Rose sighed inaudibly as she thought about that, how she was only fighting back in such a little way.
The last time she'd let what someone said or did affect her, she was a hatchling. But six months was a long time, even the strongest willed can't last forever.

Her eyes drifted to a lone feather on the floor, and she snatched it up. It was one of hers. Dull and almost gray instead of the rosy pink it used to be, lacking the lovely shimmer she remembered gloating about. Her time spent here wasn't exactly good for her appearance, and her hand absentmindedly ran through her mane; it was tangled, but not as badly as it could of been. She'd not let it get matted to the point of no return. Even here, she still was a bit vain about how she looked.

A loud clanging noise echoed suddenly through the room, causing Tiger Rose to flinch involuntarily. She looked up and saw a Coatl madly attacking his cage. She watched, wondering if he had gone mad, until the lock broke. Her crest rose in surprise and she stood.

As she walked over to the front of her cage, she heard others beginning to break free. She excitedly looked at her lock, to see if she could break it, then frowned. Her cage was new enough not to show any rust or signs of weakness; the lock, bars, and general everything about it seemed sturdy and strong. There was no way she'd get out on her own.

"Can I," she paused, smothering out her fear of punishment with irritation. "Can I get some help over here?" She asked, adding after a moments thought "Please?" She wondered if they'd ask for something in return for breaking her out. All she had was one cup of water, but down here she knew it was valuable. Still, she'd only offer it if she had to.

((Sorry if this is a bit long. My others probably won't be this length, as I had a few things I wanted to show about her.))
((Yikes. 30 pings from this. Glad most of it was just chatting.))

I hate this place. Tiger Rose sat in the back of her cage, tail swishing grumpily back and forth. There were many reasons to dislike where she was, but there were two specific ones on her mind:

For one, it was the no noise rule. Which includes talking. And Tiger Rose loved to talk. And, at first, she had talked, definite and full of righteous fury. But not even a month passed before the punishment was just too much. She hated that she'd let them take that from her; she hated them.

The other thing was how small these cages were. No, she wasn't claustrophobic. The problem was that she couldn't fly. It was driving her mad, not being able to do her favorite thing.

Her wings were huge compared to her body, and she was scared that—without the proper excercise—they'd become weak to the point that she couldn't even lift them. She wondered what the others thought when she stretched them out and flapped, seemingly pointlessly, for long stretched of time. It was the only way to exercise them, but she could imagine how odd it looked. Plus it wasn't noiseless, but this was one thing they won't be taking from her. She wouldn't let them.

Tiger Rose sighed inaudibly as she thought about that, how she was only fighting back in such a little way.
The last time she'd let what someone said or did affect her, she was a hatchling. But six months was a long time, even the strongest willed can't last forever.

Her eyes drifted to a lone feather on the floor, and she snatched it up. It was one of hers. Dull and almost gray instead of the rosy pink it used to be, lacking the lovely shimmer she remembered gloating about. Her time spent here wasn't exactly good for her appearance, and her hand absentmindedly ran through her mane; it was tangled, but not as badly as it could of been. She'd not let it get matted to the point of no return. Even here, she still was a bit vain about how she looked.

A loud clanging noise echoed suddenly through the room, causing Tiger Rose to flinch involuntarily. She looked up and saw a Coatl madly attacking his cage. She watched, wondering if he had gone mad, until the lock broke. Her crest rose in surprise and she stood.

As she walked over to the front of her cage, she heard others beginning to break free. She excitedly looked at her lock, to see if she could break it, then frowned. Her cage was new enough not to show any rust or signs of weakness; the lock, bars, and general everything about it seemed sturdy and strong. There was no way she'd get out on her own.

"Can I," she paused, smothering out her fear of punishment with irritation. "Can I get some help over here?" She asked, adding after a moments thought "Please?" She wondered if they'd ask for something in return for breaking her out. All she had was one cup of water, but down here she knew it was valuable. Still, she'd only offer it if she had to.

((Sorry if this is a bit long. My others probably won't be this length, as I had a few things I wanted to show about her.))
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
This looks very interesting! I hope it's not too late to join. [b]Username:[/b] LunarParadox [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32219718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322198/32219718_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Spectre [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Raised to be elegant and refined, Spectre is polite at all times regardless of the situation; therefore, it can be difficult to deduce what she is actually feeling. This applies even when in an argument, as she tends to be passive-aggressive rather than showing actual anger. Large gatherings make her anxious; the bigger the group, the less talkative she becomes. Being fairly intelligent and level-headed, she never goes into a situation without first considering every possible outcome. She loves collecting secrets, but you can be sure that she'll never tell. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] [LIST] [*]A side effect of her runes is that she possesses extreme stealth, to the point she can become practically invisible if she desires. She uses this to make up for the fact that she is physically quite frail, perhaps due to an illness she experienced in hatchlinghood. [*]Her Moonlight Claw contains poison of several varieties, another method she uses to protect herself. When asked, she claims the claw is simply a fashion statement. [*]Drinks a lot of tea. She's really good at making it. [/LIST]
This looks very interesting! I hope it's not too late to join.

Username: LunarParadox
Dragon Picture:
32219718_350.png

Name: Spectre
Bio/Personality: Raised to be elegant and refined, Spectre is polite at all times regardless of the situation; therefore, it can be difficult to deduce what she is actually feeling. This applies even when in an argument, as she tends to be passive-aggressive rather than showing actual anger. Large gatherings make her anxious; the bigger the group, the less talkative she becomes. Being fairly intelligent and level-headed, she never goes into a situation without first considering every possible outcome. She loves collecting secrets, but you can be sure that she'll never tell.
Any Important Details:
  • A side effect of her runes is that she possesses extreme stealth, to the point she can become practically invisible if she desires. She uses this to make up for the fact that she is physically quite frail, perhaps due to an illness she experienced in hatchlinghood.
  • Her Moonlight Claw contains poison of several varieties, another method she uses to protect herself. When asked, she claims the claw is simply a fashion statement.
  • Drinks a lot of tea. She's really good at making it.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
(@LunarParadox You missed the beginning moments, but you can still enter through a random event. I'll add your dragon to the roster and then PM you when you can get into the game through said random event.

Still waiting on a bogsneak to reply before I toss mine in. :D)
(@LunarParadox You missed the beginning moments, but you can still enter through a random event. I'll add your dragon to the roster and then PM you when you can get into the game through said random event.

Still waiting on a bogsneak to reply before I toss mine in. :D)
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37