Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Restless Warriors(15/15)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(It could be fun showing how One fights. She usually just stands there and lets the opponent kill themselves, but perhaps with enough motivation, IE. rage or hope, she could burn a path. In an enclosed space, One may as well be mustard gas.)

Edit: Hay Fever is terrible. I used to have it really bad as a kid, but I mostly grew out of it I think. I still get stuffed up and playing with my pets for long periods or after being around large concentrations of flowers, but other than that, I'm usually fine.
(It could be fun showing how One fights. She usually just stands there and lets the opponent kill themselves, but perhaps with enough motivation, IE. rage or hope, she could burn a path. In an enclosed space, One may as well be mustard gas.)

Edit: Hay Fever is terrible. I used to have it really bad as a kid, but I mostly grew out of it I think. I still get stuffed up and playing with my pets for long periods or after being around large concentrations of flowers, but other than that, I'm usually fine.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
((Wow, I'm so lucky to not have that problem. I'm sorry for those that do though, and I hope it gets better!))

Ember noticed Vile looking at her and felt a little twinge of fear. She had to get out of this situation, and fast! She looked around before clearing her throat and saying, "I can stay here to protect the rest of us in case anything bad happens while you're gone.

Granted, there was probably no risk at all, unless the group going got overpowered by the hoods, and the hoods followed their tracks back there. Which is exactly why she wasn't going. The hoods scared her too much. If they didn't, she probably would have already killed some. And be killed herself.
((Wow, I'm so lucky to not have that problem. I'm sorry for those that do though, and I hope it gets better!))

Ember noticed Vile looking at her and felt a little twinge of fear. She had to get out of this situation, and fast! She looked around before clearing her throat and saying, "I can stay here to protect the rest of us in case anything bad happens while you're gone.

Granted, there was probably no risk at all, unless the group going got overpowered by the hoods, and the hoods followed their tracks back there. Which is exactly why she wasn't going. The hoods scared her too much. If they didn't, she probably would have already killed some. And be killed herself.
FR +3
Namir had stopped waving her arms now, but instead started staring at the fae, refusing to remove her gaze from Amaryllis. But, her limbs are shaking from the shocks she received three times, looking like she had gone frail and is about to collapse.

(Low muse, sorry :'( )
Namir had stopped waving her arms now, but instead started staring at the fae, refusing to remove her gaze from Amaryllis. But, her limbs are shaking from the shocks she received three times, looking like she had gone frail and is about to collapse.

(Low muse, sorry :'( )
Although Amaryllis has very little experience with others, she knew this poor dragon in front of her was in need of help. Quickly, she darted towards her, in a somewhat feeble attempt to catch the faint Spiral. In actuality, she was more pushed to the ground. Oops.
Although Amaryllis has very little experience with others, she knew this poor dragon in front of her was in need of help. Quickly, she darted towards her, in a somewhat feeble attempt to catch the faint Spiral. In actuality, she was more pushed to the ground. Oops.
Daena was not keen on sharing her body with a spirit. Seeing as how she currently has already had her body altered a great many times. She did not want anything else attached to her. The room of screams did interest her though. So she ignored the spirits offer of a spirit bond and instead looked in the direction the spirit and motioned. She wouldnt mind going in to investigate if need be.

"I will go as well." Daena offered, her rock within her makeshift torch should be rather hot by now and could help the others in some way with their investigations of the room.
Daena was not keen on sharing her body with a spirit. Seeing as how she currently has already had her body altered a great many times. She did not want anything else attached to her. The room of screams did interest her though. So she ignored the spirits offer of a spirit bond and instead looked in the direction the spirit and motioned. She wouldnt mind going in to investigate if need be.

"I will go as well." Daena offered, her rock within her makeshift torch should be rather hot by now and could help the others in some way with their investigations of the room.
Arshavir walked over and helped up the little fae and Namir before they could get smothered too badly with the decay.

Vile glanced at the remaining dragons(@LunarParadox, @NightSketch, @Paid5159, and @AnonEclipse). "Well. This looks like enough to crash the (BEEP) room. Join in if you like."

The coatl started to head into the hole in the wall, looking for anything that could be trouble. It didn't take much to see that there had been more bombs waiting for tossing into the room, all of them unlit. He would like to take one for the fight, but it was too risky if Macbeth's meddling didn't prove it.

It was a one-way path from as far as his eyes could see. No sign of the hoods either.

Tricky stayed latched to her rock for now. She was comfy right where she was. Blade moved himself back into place with Dusk.
Arshavir walked over and helped up the little fae and Namir before they could get smothered too badly with the decay.

Vile glanced at the remaining dragons(@LunarParadox, @NightSketch, @Paid5159, and @AnonEclipse). "Well. This looks like enough to crash the (BEEP) room. Join in if you like."

The coatl started to head into the hole in the wall, looking for anything that could be trouble. It didn't take much to see that there had been more bombs waiting for tossing into the room, all of them unlit. He would like to take one for the fight, but it was too risky if Macbeth's meddling didn't prove it.

It was a one-way path from as far as his eyes could see. No sign of the hoods either.

Tricky stayed latched to her rock for now. She was comfy right where she was. Blade moved himself back into place with Dusk.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Macbeth acknowledged the disfigured tundra's willingness to come along with the to coatls and followed Vile into the hole that was in the wall, created from the blast.

With no sign of the hoods in the chamber, extra bombs near the entrance, and a tunnel that only led in one direction, the only answer was made clear: the enemies would be waiting for the trio, likely using an ambush technique since they had the advantages of both surprise and size, with, possibly, other weapons apart from their claws and fangs. Claiming victory and retaining prowess had a slim chance of succeeding for the band.
Macbeth acknowledged the disfigured tundra's willingness to come along with the to coatls and followed Vile into the hole that was in the wall, created from the blast.

With no sign of the hoods in the chamber, extra bombs near the entrance, and a tunnel that only led in one direction, the only answer was made clear: the enemies would be waiting for the trio, likely using an ambush technique since they had the advantages of both surprise and size, with, possibly, other weapons apart from their claws and fangs. Claiming victory and retaining prowess had a slim chance of succeeding for the band.
"Hang on, I'm coming with." Mindcrawler whisper-yells as he runs to catch up to the others. looking down the hall he asks " Hey Vile, or Macbeth, should we have someone scout ahead? cause' if so i'll do it, I have a card that lets me, as I call it, shadow-run. I would basically turn to shadow."
"Hang on, I'm coming with." Mindcrawler whisper-yells as he runs to catch up to the others. looking down the hall he asks " Hey Vile, or Macbeth, should we have someone scout ahead? cause' if so i'll do it, I have a card that lets me, as I call it, shadow-run. I would basically turn to shadow."
70YmvCZ.png
"I'm most definitely joining in as well!" Dusk chirped, following the rest of the group. It has been quite a while since I fought, perhaps defeating some hoods will help me learn new skills. Hopefully we may find food as well, I wonder if they have any bass or salmon. She smirked at the thought. "Into the abyss we go I suppose."
"I'm most definitely joining in as well!" Dusk chirped, following the rest of the group. It has been quite a while since I fought, perhaps defeating some hoods will help me learn new skills. Hopefully we may find food as well, I wonder if they have any bass or salmon. She smirked at the thought. "Into the abyss we go I suppose."
XWGx9rY.gif
( @TheMimic1013 where are you?)
( @TheMimic1013 where are you?)
70YmvCZ.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37