Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Restless Warriors(15/15)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Since FlareTheDragon couldn't keep up with the previous game(Below), I thought about setting up my own for the players that were having fun in that game. I hope this one holds out much longer.

Stories fly every day around Sornieth. Many good, but there was one that lingers around like an unspeakable horror. There is a story about innocent clans being wiped out by something unknown. Some say that it was beastclans when they see dragons that have been feasted upon. Other declare that it was the Shade. More thinks that other dragons were to blame for the gruesome sighting that they see now and again.

One thing became clear, however; some dragons seem to have vanished without a trace from those ransacked clans. Hatchlings and young dragons are always the victims of this crime; hardly ever seen again if at all.

You know this story very well, for you are one of those kidnapped victims. You always see the cloaks and masks these individuals wear, forcing you into either labor or battle with another victim. If you prove yourself, then you live another day or get some reward like a blanket and extra food/drink. Fail to do that, and only despair awaits.

Silence was taught to you all as soon as you became part of this society by force. They didn't tolerated noise for it was the same as defiance. And defiance was greeted the same way as failure; no one wanted to find out what lied in wait, especially if they have experienced it once already. Talking was forbidden and hardly anyone wished for punishment.

There was one dragon that stood out among the captives; a coatl. He seemed as hopeless as the rest, but his eyes spoke otherwise. There was a fire in those pale green eyes, burning brightly in hopes of breaking out and getting revenge on the cloaked creatures that have taken him and many others before him.

Today was the day he would do it. Captives from various parts of the dungeon were collected and gathered into a room with a flight of stairs being the only exit. Everyone were in the cages that they had to call home during the time they were here, setted up in a circle around the room.
All of their captors silently left the room. Not a single guard was there to watch them.

Something was afoot, but the coatl didn't care. He looked at the rust on his cage, a grin creeping up at everything that was happening.

There was going to be noise... And plenty of it.

You are a dragon(Someone from your lair please) who have been kidnapped by these cloaked figures of many sizes and shapes. It can be a minimum of a few months to since you were a hatchling. The monsters have either made you fight, do hard labor, or experimented on you. And being left alone with all of these dragons? Something is wrong about this situation...Very wrong.

Please follow the rules in partaking in this mystery RPG.
1. Please follow all RPG rules (no godmodding, powerplaying, etc).
2. There are random events. If you want a random event to be seen, then feel free to drop a suggestion into my PM box.
3. Please use the most proper english you can, but not all of those big and fancy words, though. At least write a decent paragraph per post unless there are circumstances that prevents that.
4. Only you have the right to kill your character. Well...I can too if I see the need to kick you out of the game for rule violations. If I'm kicking you out, you can count on the character's death to be good.
5. There will be hidden PMs for the characters based on some of the events. It'll be up to everyone how to respond about them.
6. There are items in the game. You can make them with some of what you have(like clothing into rope), or you can find them trough the dungeon(Food). Unfortunately, they will not last forever, so I'll be deciding if the items break, perish, or become something else. everyone will start with a random item that a captive can get their claws on. (If you wish to find items and secrets in the dungeon, you must basically say that the dragon is searching x for x. I will then roll the dice and see what you find.)
7. One character per player.
8. Something special will happen to someone at the start. If they decline the position, then the player must keep their lips sealed while a different player is given the opportunity. The player will be selected by the RNG.

To join, please put:
Quote:
Username:
Dragon Picture:
Name:
Bio/Personality:
Any Important Details:

Current Status:
-First 8 broken free and met with 7 more dragons and an elder Tundra.
-Three dragons died and one vanished.
-Currently meeting a Pearlcatcher ghost named Tricky and a lost fae.
-All slots filled. Three waiting to enter.

After it starts, new characters can be added, but they will have to be added as a random event (just meaning that they will not start way behind everyone else in the mysterious room).
Since FlareTheDragon couldn't keep up with the previous game(Below), I thought about setting up my own for the players that were having fun in that game. I hope this one holds out much longer.

Stories fly every day around Sornieth. Many good, but there was one that lingers around like an unspeakable horror. There is a story about innocent clans being wiped out by something unknown. Some say that it was beastclans when they see dragons that have been feasted upon. Other declare that it was the Shade. More thinks that other dragons were to blame for the gruesome sighting that they see now and again.

One thing became clear, however; some dragons seem to have vanished without a trace from those ransacked clans. Hatchlings and young dragons are always the victims of this crime; hardly ever seen again if at all.

You know this story very well, for you are one of those kidnapped victims. You always see the cloaks and masks these individuals wear, forcing you into either labor or battle with another victim. If you prove yourself, then you live another day or get some reward like a blanket and extra food/drink. Fail to do that, and only despair awaits.

Silence was taught to you all as soon as you became part of this society by force. They didn't tolerated noise for it was the same as defiance. And defiance was greeted the same way as failure; no one wanted to find out what lied in wait, especially if they have experienced it once already. Talking was forbidden and hardly anyone wished for punishment.

There was one dragon that stood out among the captives; a coatl. He seemed as hopeless as the rest, but his eyes spoke otherwise. There was a fire in those pale green eyes, burning brightly in hopes of breaking out and getting revenge on the cloaked creatures that have taken him and many others before him.

Today was the day he would do it. Captives from various parts of the dungeon were collected and gathered into a room with a flight of stairs being the only exit. Everyone were in the cages that they had to call home during the time they were here, setted up in a circle around the room.
All of their captors silently left the room. Not a single guard was there to watch them.

Something was afoot, but the coatl didn't care. He looked at the rust on his cage, a grin creeping up at everything that was happening.

There was going to be noise... And plenty of it.

You are a dragon(Someone from your lair please) who have been kidnapped by these cloaked figures of many sizes and shapes. It can be a minimum of a few months to since you were a hatchling. The monsters have either made you fight, do hard labor, or experimented on you. And being left alone with all of these dragons? Something is wrong about this situation...Very wrong.

Please follow the rules in partaking in this mystery RPG.
1. Please follow all RPG rules (no godmodding, powerplaying, etc).
2. There are random events. If you want a random event to be seen, then feel free to drop a suggestion into my PM box.
3. Please use the most proper english you can, but not all of those big and fancy words, though. At least write a decent paragraph per post unless there are circumstances that prevents that.
4. Only you have the right to kill your character. Well...I can too if I see the need to kick you out of the game for rule violations. If I'm kicking you out, you can count on the character's death to be good.
5. There will be hidden PMs for the characters based on some of the events. It'll be up to everyone how to respond about them.
6. There are items in the game. You can make them with some of what you have(like clothing into rope), or you can find them trough the dungeon(Food). Unfortunately, they will not last forever, so I'll be deciding if the items break, perish, or become something else. everyone will start with a random item that a captive can get their claws on. (If you wish to find items and secrets in the dungeon, you must basically say that the dragon is searching x for x. I will then roll the dice and see what you find.)
7. One character per player.
8. Something special will happen to someone at the start. If they decline the position, then the player must keep their lips sealed while a different player is given the opportunity. The player will be selected by the RNG.

To join, please put:
Quote:
Username:
Dragon Picture:
Name:
Bio/Personality:
Any Important Details:

Current Status:
-First 8 broken free and met with 7 more dragons and an elder Tundra.
-Three dragons died and one vanished.
-Currently meeting a Pearlcatcher ghost named Tricky and a lost fae.
-All slots filled. Three waiting to enter.

After it starts, new characters can be added, but they will have to be added as a random event (just meaning that they will not start way behind everyone else in the mysterious room).
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Currently RPing: TheMimic1013, Cuddleh(Hiatus), Nekotwins, AnonEclipse, Paid5159, NightSketch, LunarParadox, AroeFoax248, DaeDae929, Aaroniero, Drackana, Sicarius, M00nKnight, SheepyPeanut, CountessG, Daganth List of dragons: Username: TheMimic1013 Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19561886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195619/19561886.png[/img] [/url] Name: Vile Bio/Personality: He's not the friendliest guy at first glance by his name, selfishness, and foul mouth alone. But deep down, he will care for those he respects and aid them when needed...You just need to find his soft spot. He is also into taking names and kicking tail before most logical answers. He also loves a good bottle of booze. His background is of a mercenary, so battle is his strongest suit. And when he's in a party, he rather not be the leader(sometimes it happens anyway and he gets annoyed by it). Vile does know the concept of morale and acting, requirements in some of his profession. Any Important Details: He swears, but I'll be filtering them out. ------------------------- Username: Nekotwins Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31259643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/312597/31259643.png[/img] [/url] Name: Blaze Bio/Personality: She doesn't know much about her past but she acts a bit like a cat. Blaze will watch the world around her and only talks if she feels the need to. Any Important Details: Has a habit of making cat noises. ------------------------------ [b]Username:[/b] AnonEclipse [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15958616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/159587/15958616.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Tiger Rose [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Tiger Rose is a part of the Starbound clan—or [i]was[/i]. She's a sky dancer (note the space). Though mostly she just practices and doesn't often perform in front of an audience. Tiger Rose has long been a sassy, snarky, and sarcastic dragon. She can be petty and selfish, and almost everyone thought she was just throwing some type of fit when she disappeared. However, after a week it was clear something was wrong. Now six months later, they've given up the search. She wasn't the easiest to live with, but they truly miss the Skydancer. Tiger Rose loves to talk. Most of it is some type of whining, complaining, or negative comments though. She has a graceful beauty to her and can be prideful (both about this and other things). Tiger Rose can be rather passionate and determined about certain things. She's no coward, but has learned when to back down from a fight. She's a horrible fighter. She can be unexpectedly loyal, and doesn't let things get to her easily. Though six months in this place does wear on a dragon. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] If she can start with her apparel, she'd only have the hat, necklace, and scar. Though if not, she'd still have the scar over her right eye (as it's not actually apparel). Her length is 3.72M, while her wingspan is 7.8M. So she has huge wings, which is worth noting...which is why I am. ----------------------------------------- [b]Username[/b]: Paid5159 [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31760296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/317603/31760296.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Dusk [b]Bio/Personality[/b]: Dusk is kind and friendly, some might say too friendly. This coatl is a healer who used to be part of a team, however she was kidnapped. Whirlwind Clan searched for her for four months, with no trace of where she went. [b]Any Important Details[/b]: She is a thief, she relies on plant spores to help her steal. Spores are used to sedate dragons, to rob them of their items. Stealing is her last resort when all else fails. Extremely fast despite having stubby legs. Her starting item will be her bag, the antlers won't be included. -------------------------------- [b]Username: NightSketch Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30925507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309256/30925507.png[/img] [/url] Name: MindCrawler Bio/personality:[/b]Kind-hearted, random at times on the surface. but the magician of the clan has excellent slight-of-claw, stealing things easily expecially during a magic trick .the cards and hat channel the magic. ---------------------------- [b]Username:[/b] LunarParadox [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32219718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/322198/32219718.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Spectre [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Raised to be elegant and refined, Spectre is polite at all times regardless of the situation; therefore, it can be difficult to deduce what she is actually feeling. This applies even when in an argument, as she tends to be passive-aggressive rather than showing actual anger. Large gatherings make her anxious; the bigger the group, the less talkative she becomes. Being fairly intelligent and level-headed, she never goes into a situation without first considering every possible outcome. She loves collecting secrets, but you can be sure that she'll never tell. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] [LIST] [*]A side effect of her runes is that she possesses extreme stealth, to the point she can become practically invisible if she desires. She uses this to make up for the fact that she is physically quite frail, perhaps due to an illness she experienced in hatchlinghood. [*]Her Moonlight Claw contains poison of several varieties, another method she uses to protect herself. When asked, she claims the claw is simply a fashion statement. [*]Drinks a lot of tea. She's really good at making it. [/LIST] ------------------------ [b]Username:[/b] AroeFoax248 [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21554401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/215545/21554401.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Namir [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Namir has an odd personality, having the hyperactivity of a spiral and then sometimes being quiet like a fae. Perhaps it's because of her parentage. She came from a clan, like most dragons. And like her personality stated, she was an offspring of a fae and a spiral. She grew up odd, not like what many expected for a usual spiral to act. Her personality switches often, one second she could be jovial and energetic, speaking way too quick for anyone to understand, then the next she could suddenly fall quiet and solemn. Not many could understand her but her family. Despite that, she would try to be near others as she hates solitude. If she would remain alone for too long, Namir would grow paranoid and frantic. Sometimes, she would go mad without the company of others. But Namir had seemed to have lost the spiral side of her after being taken. Namir would only utter that she had been looking for one of her siblings before going unusually silent. Other than her background with her odd personality, Namir does happen to warm up to others too quickly for her own good. And she does hesitate if it means saving herself and leaving others behind. But those doesn't stop her from looking like a bipolar maniac sometimes. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] Namir has a rather lithe build, so she is has good reflexes and is able to evade things more effectively. She also seems to have better quicker reaction time along with the ability to evade attacks more. Namir also seems to deteriorate in mentality if left alone for too long, but it can recover if she finds another companion. ----------------------------- Username: DaeDae929 Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26906896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/269069/26906896.png[/img] [/url] Name: Ember Bio/Personality: Doesn't work well with others, and was considered a prankster back in her old clan. Got into lots of fights, but eventually left her off at the top of the pecking order. Due to these attributes, she is forced to fight A LOT in captivity but does it without much complaint. Why? Some think she likes fighting and others think she has no will. But the truth is that she is terrified. She will gladly kill for another day to live and will always put others before her. Only until the very end when death draws near will she fight back, herself. This behavior is shown in her extreme display of violence in the rings and the sometimes mauled body of her opponents. But around the cloaked captors, she turned to puddy, and is as harmless as a daisy. Probably not very good for escaping but it's worth the try. ;) Any Important Details: I think i am considering having the antlers and wings permanently attached, almost like a tattoo. The feathers will obviously be dusty and split along with the antlers being scratched. Her neck wrap has turned into shreds but she is too distracted to take it off between fights. -------------------------- Username: Aaroniero Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26379507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/263796/26379507.png[/img] [/url] Name: (Specimen One) Name Unknown Bio/Personality: Quiet and Reserved. Paranoid. Quite possibly insane at this point. Fearful of almost everything. One is not a well known dragon. She keeps to herself and seldom does anything to attract attention on purpose. She is fearful of many things including the dark, arachnids, fire, and water. One is possibly mute, but it is unclear as most medical procedures are impossible to undertake on her. Her luminescent blood is both acidic and vaporizes upon contact with the air making an airborne poison that harms the mucus membranes and damages the lungs if inhaled. Most instruments are damaged upon contact. This includes weapons. One doesn't like others usually and will rarely involve herself in their antics, but if she decides to, she cannot be dissuaded. She doesn't lie, so to speak, and is incredibly loyal to those she does trust, of whom are far and few between. She is a very capable combatant within the ring. She has never started a fight herself, but most last only a few minutes. Upon harming One, her opponent will suffer from near immediate blindness, incredible pain in the nose, mouth, and eyes, coughing, sneezing, internal hemorrhaging, and necrosis of whatever broke her skin. This is of course if the opponent stays within a few meters of her while she is bleeding. Hit and run tactics may work. If struck with objects from afar, her blood cannot harm the opponent as much either. Plague dragons and those with magical abilities are highly resistant or immune to the effect. How unaffected they are depends on their natural biology and any magical aptitude they may have. Any Important Details: Captured as a hatchling. Experimented on for nearly her entire life. Turned into a bio-weapon. Acidic, poisonous blood, accelerated, but not instantaneous healing factor, possibly telepathic. Possibly mute. High rate of metabolic processes. Advanced, but not fail-proof immune system. Needs high intake of nutrients and calories. Not smart in the traditional sense. She is very frail in appearance, but is otherwise far more dangerous than she may appear. Her blood does glow, especially when exposed to the air, but does glow dimly while still inside her. This has colored much of her body a bright blue. Branded with the Letters 01. --------------------- [b]Username:[/b] Drackana [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26532505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/265326/26532505.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Daena [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Daena is a rather quiet dragon, no one is sure why exactly but it may have to do with all the experiments and enchantments placed upon her. The experiments done by an unknown dragon, for she refuses to speak about anything about it, and the enchantments are from her mate. The enchantments are meant to keep her body from falling apart and to keep her body from being seriously injured for any time. If she becomes too injured her limbs begin to break and shatter, her fur falls out, and her body begin to deteriorate to a horrific state. Other than this she tends to care deeply for those whom had saved her from her horrible former life and anyone she deems worthy and kind enough for her affection will be under her care and protection. Though she rarely speaks she is often found interacting with others in a motherly and protective fashion. Perhaps it because she has trouble having children of her own..? [b]Any Important Details:[/b] She is basically and enchanted experiment that when extremely damaged begins to weaken and become copse-like. She is a fighter though and due to her enchantments upon her body she rarely ever [i]'falls apart'[/i] anymore for she heals faster then normal dragons. Her runes tend to glow when she has extreme emotions. )) ------------------------- Username: Sicarius [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13948024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/139481/13948024.png[/img] [/url] Name: Macbeth Bio/Personality: He was born as a small, sickly coatl, and was cast out from his original clan. He wandered and nearly starved, but was found by a different clan and was slowly accepted. He became an assassin (as was a custum in his new clan) and became very strong and large, considering his rough start. He soon became one of the best assassin's his clan had ever seen and received missions from the Flamecaller herself in order to spy/obstruct enemy flight's plans. Soon he came to grow a reputation; they all knew his name, and they dare not speak it, for the fear that he might spring out of the shadows and stab them with a blade was very real. He had, in essence, become the king of slayers. Whenever anyone ever dared utter it, a shiver unanimously spread like a wave throughout the space where it was heard. The name nary a soul breathed was synonymous with murder itself. That name which they dared not speak was Macbeth. - sarcastic - grumpy - ruthless - he's okay if he lets you behind his stony exterior - although he comes off as quite the opposite, he's actually very lonely and sensitive at heart. - doesn't trust easily - really likes metal, practically half of the stuff he wears is metal. Dabbled being a smithy. Any Important Details: Although he has gained immense strength to the dismay of his clanmates, as he gets older, Macbeth grows more weary, but at a very slow rate. Due to his respiratory issues, he wears a mask to cover his nose and mouth so that he doesn't breathe in so many toxins and fumes that are common in the air of the Ashfall Waste (of which most dragons are accustomed to breathing anyway). He often gets dizzy after sitting down for a while or fevers from working too hard, all of which makes him feel depressed. No one knows about this, though, except for himself. Also, he has a Scottish accent ------------------------------ Username: M00nKnight Dragon Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32688587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/326886/32688587.png[/img] [/url] Name: Amaryllis Bio/Personality: Amaryllis, or Rilly, as her family called her, was a happy little hatchie. She played and laughed and made everyone happy. When she was kidnapped, the entire clan mourned. Rilly has grown up since then, and she is quite perceptive, though her child-like innocence occasionally shines though. Any Important Details: I'm not using her real age on the site, here, she would be close to 7 in human age. ---------------------- [b]Username[/b]: SheepyPeanut [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15699788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/156998/15699788.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Jade [b]Bio/Personality[/b]: Jade is a dragon with a learning disability that causes her to process auditory information incorrectly and renders her almost completely incapable of speaking. She's been in the dungeons since she was a young adult, and is still actually fairly young. She's easily frustrated and irritable, but she's also fairly loyal to those who are kind to her in return. [b]Any Important Details[/b]: The crystals on her body are unusually brittle, and are known to come off if stressed too hard. They grow back, but it still hurts a bit. This renders her capable of fewer physical feats than most of her breed, as she risks leaving open gashes were crystals were on her body if she overexerts herself this way. She is also capable of a decent amount of water magic, though if left to her own devices, she prefers to use her claws to solve a problem than to spend the energy on hydrokinesis, as doing any powerful water magic leaves Jade exhausted for quite a while. It's better as a trump card than a frequent tool. -------------------------- Username: CountessG Dragon Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18806103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188062/18806103.png[/img] [/url] Name: Azathoth Bio/Personality: Azathoth is an old man. Blind, arthritic, and cranky, it's a miracle he's still tramping around the dungeon. Time has not lessened the strength of his spirit. He was ancient when he was captured and has since refused to die. When his life doesn't feel threatened, he is fairly agreeable. The Snapper never misses an opportunity to tell a story or hum a tune, between bouts of complaining and napping of course. Any Important Details:[LIST] [*]Totally blind [*]Uses ethereal candles as a sort of antenna to feel his way around [*]Otherwise has no magic [*]Perfect memory [/LIST] ---------------------------- [b]Username:[/b] Daganth [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30907962] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309080/30907962.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Revenant [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] A skill fighter and huntress, no one not native to the clan would be able to guess that the large imperial was found alone and abandoned in the snow, barley clinging to life. Thankfully, Sunseeker and her daughter, Moonshadow found her and took her in. not wanting to feel that helpless ever again, Revenant trained hard once she was well. although she is skilled in many weapons, she is most proficient in Claw-to-Claw combat, hence her Barbarian claws. She has not lost these skills after being kidnapped by the Hoods. if anything, it has only honed her melee skills even further. She is kind, careful, and has a soft spot for hatchlings, although she can be very sarcastic and has a ruthless side she lets out in every battle. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] She will only be starting with her cloak, which will be torn and ragged. she has a scar where her neck and head connect. She is very secretive about where she got it, and no one really knows why. She also swears a little, but I will be censuring that.
Currently RPing: TheMimic1013, Cuddleh(Hiatus), Nekotwins, AnonEclipse, Paid5159, NightSketch, LunarParadox, AroeFoax248, DaeDae929, Aaroniero, Drackana, Sicarius, M00nKnight, SheepyPeanut, CountessG, Daganth

List of dragons:

Username: TheMimic1013
Dragon Picture:
19561886.png

Name: Vile
Bio/Personality: He's not the friendliest guy at first glance by his name, selfishness, and foul mouth alone. But deep down, he will care for those he respects and aid them when needed...You just need to find his soft spot. He is also into taking names and kicking tail before most logical answers. He also loves a good bottle of booze.

His background is of a mercenary, so battle is his strongest suit. And when he's in a party, he rather not be the leader(sometimes it happens anyway and he gets annoyed by it). Vile does know the concept of morale and acting, requirements in some of his profession.
Any Important Details: He swears, but I'll be filtering them out.

Username: Nekotwins
Dragon Picture:
31259643.png

Name: Blaze
Bio/Personality: She doesn't know much about her past but she acts a bit like a cat. Blaze will watch the world around her and only talks if she feels the need to.
Any Important Details: Has a habit of making cat noises.

Username: AnonEclipse
Dragon Picture:
15958616.png

Name: Tiger Rose
Bio/Personality: Tiger Rose is a part of the Starbound clan—or was. She's a sky dancer (note the space). Though mostly she just practices and doesn't often perform in front of an audience.

Tiger Rose has long been a sassy, snarky, and sarcastic dragon. She can be petty and selfish, and almost everyone thought she was just throwing some type of fit when she disappeared. However, after a week it was clear something was wrong. Now six months later, they've given up the search. She wasn't the easiest to live with, but they truly miss the Skydancer.

Tiger Rose loves to talk. Most of it is some type of whining, complaining, or negative comments though. She has a graceful beauty to her and can be prideful (both about this and other things).

Tiger Rose can be rather passionate and determined about certain things. She's no coward, but has learned when to back down from a fight. She's a horrible fighter. She can be unexpectedly loyal, and doesn't let things get to her easily. Though six months in this place does wear on a dragon.

Any Important Details:
If she can start with her apparel, she'd only have the hat, necklace, and scar. Though if not, she'd still have the scar over her right eye (as it's not actually apparel).

Her length is 3.72M, while her wingspan is 7.8M. So she has huge wings, which is worth noting...which is why I am.

Username: Paid5159
Dragon Picture:
31760296.png
Name: Dusk
Bio/Personality: Dusk is kind and friendly, some might say too friendly. This coatl is a healer who used to be part of a team, however she was kidnapped. Whirlwind Clan searched for her for four months, with no trace of where she went.
Any Important Details:
She is a thief, she relies on plant spores to help her steal. Spores are used to sedate dragons, to rob them of their items. Stealing is her last resort when all else fails.
Extremely fast despite having stubby legs.
Her starting item will be her bag, the antlers won't be included.

Username: NightSketch
Dragon:

30925507.png

Name: MindCrawler
Bio/personality:
Kind-hearted, random at times on the surface. but the magician of the clan has excellent slight-of-claw, stealing things easily expecially during a magic trick .the cards and hat channel the magic.

Username: LunarParadox
Dragon Picture:
32219718.png

Name: Spectre
Bio/Personality: Raised to be elegant and refined, Spectre is polite at all times regardless of the situation; therefore, it can be difficult to deduce what she is actually feeling. This applies even when in an argument, as she tends to be passive-aggressive rather than showing actual anger. Large gatherings make her anxious; the bigger the group, the less talkative she becomes. Being fairly intelligent and level-headed, she never goes into a situation without first considering every possible outcome. She loves collecting secrets, but you can be sure that she'll never tell.
Any Important Details:
  • A side effect of her runes is that she possesses extreme stealth, to the point she can become practically invisible if she desires. She uses this to make up for the fact that she is physically quite frail, perhaps due to an illness she experienced in hatchlinghood.
  • Her Moonlight Claw contains poison of several varieties, another method she uses to protect herself. When asked, she claims the claw is simply a fashion statement.
  • Drinks a lot of tea. She's really good at making it.

Username: AroeFoax248
Dragon Picture:

21554401.png

Name: Namir
Bio/Personality:
Namir has an odd personality, having the hyperactivity of a spiral and then sometimes being quiet like a fae. Perhaps it's because of her parentage. She came from a clan, like most dragons. And like her personality stated, she was an offspring of a fae and a spiral. She grew up odd, not like what many expected for a usual spiral to act. Her personality switches often, one second she could be jovial and energetic, speaking way too quick for anyone to understand, then the next she could suddenly fall quiet and solemn. Not many could understand her but her family. Despite that, she would try to be near others as she hates solitude. If she would remain alone for too long, Namir would grow paranoid and frantic. Sometimes, she would go mad without the company of others. But Namir had seemed to have lost the spiral side of her after being taken. Namir would only utter that she had been looking for one of her siblings before going unusually silent. Other than her background with her odd personality, Namir does happen to warm up to others too quickly for her own good. And she does hesitate if it means saving herself and leaving others behind. But those doesn't stop her from looking like a bipolar maniac sometimes.
Any Important Details:
Namir has a rather lithe build, so she is has good reflexes and is able to evade things more effectively. She also seems to have better quicker reaction time along with the ability to evade attacks more. Namir also seems to deteriorate in mentality if left alone for too long, but it can recover if she finds another companion.

Username: DaeDae929
Dragon Picture:

26906896.png

Name: Ember
Bio/Personality: Doesn't work well with others, and was considered a prankster back in her old clan. Got into lots of fights, but eventually left her off at the top of the pecking order. Due to these attributes, she is forced to fight A LOT in captivity but does it without much complaint. Why? Some think she likes fighting and others think she has no will. But the truth is that she is terrified. She will gladly kill for another day to live and will always put others before her. Only until the very end when death draws near will she fight back, herself. This behavior is shown in her extreme display of violence in the rings and the sometimes mauled body of her opponents. But around the cloaked captors, she turned to puddy, and is as harmless as a daisy. Probably not very good for escaping but it's worth the try. ;)
Any Important Details:
I think i am considering having the antlers and wings permanently attached, almost like a tattoo. The feathers will obviously be dusty and split along with the antlers being scratched. Her neck wrap has turned into shreds but she is too distracted to take it off between fights.

Username: Aaroniero
Dragon Picture:

26379507.png

Name: (Specimen One) Name Unknown
Bio/Personality:
Quiet and Reserved.
Paranoid.
Quite possibly insane at this point.
Fearful of almost everything.

One is not a well known dragon. She keeps to herself and seldom does anything to attract attention on purpose. She is fearful of many things including the dark, arachnids, fire, and water. One is possibly mute, but it is unclear as most medical procedures are impossible to undertake on her. Her luminescent blood is both acidic and vaporizes upon contact with the air making an airborne poison that harms the mucus membranes and damages the lungs if inhaled. Most instruments are damaged upon contact. This includes weapons. One doesn't like others usually and will rarely involve herself in their antics, but if she decides to, she cannot be dissuaded. She doesn't lie, so to speak, and is incredibly loyal to those she does trust, of whom are far and few between.
She is a very capable combatant within the ring. She has never started a fight herself, but most last only a few minutes. Upon harming One, her opponent will suffer from near immediate blindness, incredible pain in the nose, mouth, and eyes, coughing, sneezing, internal hemorrhaging, and necrosis of whatever broke her skin. This is of course if the opponent stays within a few meters of her while she is bleeding. Hit and run tactics may work. If struck with objects from afar, her blood cannot harm the opponent as much either. Plague dragons and those with magical abilities are highly resistant or immune to the effect. How unaffected they are depends on their natural biology and any magical aptitude they may have.

Any Important Details:
Captured as a hatchling. Experimented on for nearly her entire life. Turned into a bio-weapon.
Acidic, poisonous blood, accelerated, but not instantaneous healing factor, possibly telepathic. Possibly mute. High rate of metabolic processes. Advanced, but not fail-proof immune system. Needs high intake of nutrients and calories. Not smart in the traditional sense. She is very frail in appearance, but is otherwise far more dangerous than she may appear. Her blood does glow, especially when exposed to the air, but does glow dimly while still inside her. This has colored much of her body a bright blue. Branded with the Letters 01.

Username: Drackana
Dragon Picture:
26532505.png

Name: Daena
Bio/Personality: Daena is a rather quiet dragon, no one is sure why exactly but it may have to do with all the experiments and enchantments placed upon her. The experiments done by an unknown dragon, for she refuses to speak about anything about it, and the enchantments are from her mate. The enchantments are meant to keep her body from falling apart and to keep her body from being seriously injured for any time. If she becomes too injured her limbs begin to break and shatter, her fur falls out, and her body begin to deteriorate to a horrific state.
Other than this she tends to care deeply for those whom had saved her from her horrible former life and anyone she deems worthy and kind enough for her affection will be under her care and protection. Though she rarely speaks she is often found interacting with others in a motherly and protective fashion. Perhaps it because she has trouble having children of her own..?
Any Important Details: She is basically and enchanted experiment that when extremely damaged begins to weaken and become copse-like. She is a fighter though and due to her enchantments upon her body she rarely ever 'falls apart' anymore for she heals faster then normal dragons. Her runes tend to glow when she has extreme emotions. ))

Username: Sicarius

13948024.png

Name: Macbeth
Bio/Personality: He was born as a small, sickly coatl, and was cast out from his original clan. He wandered and nearly starved, but was found by a different clan and was slowly accepted. He became an assassin (as was a custum in his new clan) and became very strong and large, considering his rough start. He soon became one of the best assassin's his clan had ever seen and received missions from the Flamecaller herself in order to spy/obstruct enemy flight's plans. Soon he came to grow a reputation; they all knew his name, and they dare not speak it, for the fear that he might spring out of the shadows and stab them with a blade was very real. He had, in essence, become the king of slayers. Whenever anyone ever dared utter it, a shiver unanimously spread like a wave throughout the space where it was heard. The name nary a soul breathed was synonymous with murder itself. That name which they dared not speak
was Macbeth.
- sarcastic
- grumpy
- ruthless
- he's okay if he lets you behind his stony exterior
- although he comes off as quite the opposite, he's actually very lonely and sensitive at heart.
- doesn't trust easily
- really likes metal, practically half of the stuff he wears is metal. Dabbled being a smithy.
Any Important Details: Although he has gained immense strength to the dismay of his clanmates, as he gets older, Macbeth grows more weary, but at a very slow rate. Due to his respiratory issues, he wears a mask to cover his nose and mouth so that he doesn't breathe in so many toxins and fumes that are common in the air of the Ashfall Waste (of which most dragons are accustomed to breathing anyway). He often gets dizzy after sitting down for a while or fevers from working too hard, all of which makes him feel depressed. No one knows about this, though, except for himself.
Also, he has a Scottish accent
Username: M00nKnight
Dragon Picture:
32688587.png

Name: Amaryllis
Bio/Personality: Amaryllis, or Rilly, as her family called her, was a happy little hatchie. She played and laughed and made everyone happy. When she was kidnapped, the entire clan mourned. Rilly has grown up since then, and she is quite perceptive, though her child-like innocence occasionally shines though.
Any Important Details: I'm not using her real age on the site, here, she would be close to 7 in human age.

Username: SheepyPeanut
Dragon Picture:

15699788.png

Name: Jade
Bio/Personality: Jade is a dragon with a learning disability that causes her to process auditory information incorrectly and renders her almost completely incapable of speaking. She's been in the dungeons since she was a young adult, and is still actually fairly young. She's easily frustrated and irritable, but she's also fairly loyal to those who are kind to her in return.
Any Important Details: The crystals on her body are unusually brittle, and are known to come off if stressed too hard. They grow back, but it still hurts a bit. This renders her capable of fewer physical feats than most of her breed, as she risks leaving open gashes were crystals were on her body if she overexerts herself this way. She is also capable of a decent amount of water magic, though if left to her own devices, she prefers to use her claws to solve a problem than to spend the energy on hydrokinesis, as doing any powerful water magic leaves Jade exhausted for quite a while. It's better as a trump card than a frequent tool.

Username: CountessG
Dragon Picture:
18806103.png

Name: Azathoth
Bio/Personality: Azathoth is an old man. Blind, arthritic, and cranky, it's a miracle he's still tramping around the dungeon. Time has not lessened the strength of his spirit. He was ancient when he was captured and has since refused to die. When his life doesn't feel threatened, he is fairly agreeable. The Snapper never misses an opportunity to tell a story or hum a tune, between bouts of complaining and napping of course.
Any Important Details:
  • Totally blind
  • Uses ethereal candles as a sort of antenna to feel his way around
  • Otherwise has no magic
  • Perfect memory

Username: Daganth
Dragon Picture:
30907962.png

Name: Revenant
Bio/Personality: A skill fighter and huntress, no one not native to the clan would be able to guess that the large imperial was found alone and abandoned in the snow, barley clinging to life. Thankfully, Sunseeker and her daughter, Moonshadow found her and took her in. not wanting to feel that helpless ever again, Revenant trained hard once she was well. although she is skilled in many weapons, she is most proficient in Claw-to-Claw combat, hence her Barbarian claws. She has not lost these skills after being kidnapped by the Hoods. if anything, it has only honed her melee skills even further. She is kind, careful, and has a soft spot for hatchlings, although she can be very sarcastic and has a ruthless side she lets out in every battle.
Any Important Details: She will only be starting with her cloak, which will be torn and ragged. she has a scar where her neck and head connect. She is very secretive about where she got it, and no one really knows why. She also swears a little, but I will be censuring that.
Fanfic chat
[u][b]Characters that died:[/b][/u] Sylveadiff's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30370135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303702/30370135.png[/img] [/url]Shokesht Khedira Windshear's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32123492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/321235/32123492.png[/img] [/url]Silk Lavendetta's[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32140581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/321406/32140581.png[/img] [/url]Ciel(Chosen one) [u][b]Characters that have vanished(They can come back at a later date): [/b][/u] [b]Username: [/b]Cuddleh ^-^ [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26654634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/266547/26654634.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Nyx [b]Bio/Personality: [/b]Nyx is a rather quiet and reserved dragon. She's intelligent but somewhat guarded, with a dry sense of humor, an understated streak of sarcasm, and often little patience (the second of which she is working on improving). She's honest to the point of being blunt but secretive about her own background, so few know much about her. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] Nyx can control shadows/darkness, hence how she earned her name. Her talent seems to be crafting shadows in which she can hide or even travel in, though whatever the monsters here have done to her has negated her abilities. She's also capable of traveling according to the stars/visible constellations, but that doesn't do much when you can't see the sky. The bases of her wings sport scars, for reasons she hasn't divulged to anyone, but given their placement, their purpose can surely be guessed.
Characters that died:

Sylveadiff's
30370135.png
Shokesht Khedira

Windshear's
32123492.png
Silk

Lavendetta's
32140581.png
Ciel(Chosen one)

Characters that have vanished(They can come back at a later date):

Username: Cuddleh ^-^
Dragon Picture:
26654634.png

Name: Nyx
Bio/Personality: Nyx is a rather quiet and reserved dragon. She's intelligent but somewhat guarded, with a dry sense of humor, an understated streak of sarcasm, and often little patience (the second of which she is working on improving). She's honest to the point of being blunt but secretive about her own background, so few know much about her.
Any Important Details: Nyx can control shadows/darkness, hence how she earned her name. Her talent seems to be crafting shadows in which she can hide or even travel in, though whatever the monsters here have done to her has negated her abilities. She's also capable of traveling according to the stars/visible constellations, but that doesn't do much when you can't see the sky. The bases of her wings sport scars, for reasons she hasn't divulged to anyone, but given their placement, their purpose can surely be guessed.
Fanfic chat
(( Woohoo! I'll be joining this as soon as I decide on a dragon XD ))
(( Woohoo! I'll be joining this as soon as I decide on a dragon XD ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'll throw Nyx in here again, but with a slightly different personality xD She needs the opportunity to be sarcastic every now and again. [b]Username: [/b]Cuddleh ^-^ [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26654634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266547/26654634_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Nyx [b]Bio/Personality: [/b]Nyx is a rather quiet and reserved dragon. She's intelligent but somewhat guarded, with a dry sense of humor, an understated streak of sarcasm, and often little patience (the second of which she is working on improving). She's honest to the point of being blunt but secretive about her own background, so few know much about her. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] Nyx can control shadows/darkness, hence how she earned her name. Her talent seems to be crafting shadows in which she can hide or even travel in, though whatever the monsters here have done to her has negated her abilities. She's also capable of traveling according to the stars/visible constellations, but that doesn't do much when you can't see the sky. The bases of her wings sport scars, for reasons she hasn't divulged to anyone, but given their placement, their purpose can surely be guessed.
I'll throw Nyx in here again, but with a slightly different personality xD She needs the opportunity to be sarcastic every now and again.

Username: Cuddleh ^-^

Dragon Picture:
26654634_350.png

Name: Nyx

Bio/Personality: Nyx is a rather quiet and reserved dragon. She's intelligent but somewhat guarded, with a dry sense of humor, an understated streak of sarcasm, and often little patience (the second of which she is working on improving). She's honest to the point of being blunt but secretive about her own background, so few know much about her.

Any Important Details: Nyx can control shadows/darkness, hence how she earned her name. Her talent seems to be crafting shadows in which she can hide or even travel in, though whatever the monsters here have done to her has negated her abilities. She's also capable of traveling according to the stars/visible constellations, but that doesn't do much when you can't see the sky. The bases of her wings sport scars, for reasons she hasn't divulged to anyone, but given their placement, their purpose can surely be guessed.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@TheMimic1013

How many characters are allowed?
@TheMimic1013

How many characters are allowed?
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta It might be best with one per person so we don't get way too big of a party.

EDIT: I've added it into the rules so everyone will know now. :D
@Lavendetta It might be best with one per person so we don't get way too big of a party.

EDIT: I've added it into the rules so everyone will know now. :D
Fanfic chat
[b]Username:[/b] Sylveadiff [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30370135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303702/30370135_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Shokesht Khedira [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Shokesht was once a brash and bold dragon, a beast of death and destruction to her clan's enemies but one that her clanmates could safely and confidently approach and swap stories of conquest and care alike. She is no longer so bold and prideful, and carries a note of disgust towards herself and her position. Her sword was confiscated more to prevent herself from ending her shame and misery than to keep her from harming her captors with it. She always was and likely always will be a very passionate, very aggressive dragon. She may have been hatched a bogsneak, but she has the spirit and personality of a wildclaw and respects might as right. [b]Any Important Details:[/b] Shokesht's image may change to a wildclaw eventually, but if so I will continue to write her as a bogsneak. Her 'spines' gene manifests as low, wide, partly overlapping protrusions rather than tall, narrow spikes.
Username: Sylveadiff
Dragon Picture:

30370135_350.png

Name: Shokesht Khedira
Bio/Personality: Shokesht was once a brash and bold dragon, a beast of death and destruction to her clan's enemies but one that her clanmates could safely and confidently approach and swap stories of conquest and care alike. She is no longer so bold and prideful, and carries a note of disgust towards herself and her position. Her sword was confiscated more to prevent herself from ending her shame and misery than to keep her from harming her captors with it. She always was and likely always will be a very passionate, very aggressive dragon. She may have been hatched a bogsneak, but she has the spirit and personality of a wildclaw and respects might as right.
Any Important Details: Shokesht's image may change to a wildclaw eventually, but if so I will continue to write her as a bogsneak. Her 'spines' gene manifests as low, wide, partly overlapping protrusions rather than tall, narrow spikes.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32140581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321406/32140581_350.png[/img] [/url] @TheMimic1013[/center] [b]Username:[/b] Lavendetta [b]Name:[/b] Ciel [b]Bio/Personality:[/b] Ciel is.. intimidating to say the least. He's shadowy, quiet, yet quick to act and strong. He has a dark sense of humor, often joking about death and murder. Although he seems shady, he has a persuasive edge. He's a smooth-talker, able to cruise his way out of a situation if enough charm is used. He's quite the mystery to anyone who comes across him. His history, however, is more of a mystery than he his. However, he often states, "Oh, honey. I've seen things far beyond your imagination." [b]Any Important Details:[/b] -Reflexes are amazingly quick, he can reload and shoot his bow easily to a steady beat or completely random. -Bounty Hunter, so he has a few tricks up his sleeve. -His arrows seem to be enchanted, if you're hit by one, you feel an extreme burning sensation on the afflicted area. The burning can last a little or a while depending on the dragon's strength/defense, the strength of the enchanment of the arrow, the area afflicted and how hard the arrow hit. -Ironically, being a dragon of Ice orgin, fires seem to attract him, the warmth gives off a familiar comfort for him. -His weakness is closed areas, he can't fight in those. Being selfless is also a problem for him. If you simply cast an illusion of a loved one, he will risk his life to save the illusion without a second thought.
Username: Lavendetta
Name: Ciel
Bio/Personality: Ciel is.. intimidating to say the least. He's shadowy, quiet, yet quick to act and strong. He has a dark sense of humor, often joking about death and murder. Although he seems shady, he has a persuasive edge. He's a smooth-talker, able to cruise his way out of a situation if enough charm is used. He's quite the mystery to anyone who comes across him. His history, however, is more of a mystery than he his. However, he often states, "Oh, honey. I've seen things far beyond your imagination."
Any Important Details:
-Reflexes are amazingly quick, he can reload and shoot his bow easily to a steady beat or completely random.
-Bounty Hunter, so he has a few tricks up his sleeve.
-His arrows seem to be enchanted, if you're hit by one, you feel an extreme burning sensation on the afflicted area. The burning can last a little or a while depending on the dragon's strength/defense, the strength of the enchanment of the arrow, the area afflicted and how hard the arrow hit.
-Ironically, being a dragon of Ice orgin, fires seem to attract him, the warmth gives off a familiar comfort for him.
-His weakness is closed areas, he can't fight in those. Being selfless is also a problem for him. If you simply cast an illusion of a loved one, he will risk his life to save the illusion without a second thought.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
I don't know if I'll be able to keep up...
I don't know if I'll be able to keep up...
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37