Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Mnementhmonic

Hi there! Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, having a bit of a fallout at home.

Thank you for your interest :) I'm glad you're up for it! And yeah we have a lot of shadows at the moment, but I removed the flight specific limit a little bit ago so I don't mind who joins! And you can definitely aim for an area outside of shadow, though I'd prefer each flight to dwell in specific areas...

However, I'm going to draw up new continents that stretch out and add more territory for each flight, so there will be plenty of new shadow areas you can choose from! I'll also create a few "neutral" islands for small clans of all flights to lay claim to, which will be separate from our peace zones we will have :)

And I actually keep what I breed out of a lore perspective haha. I'm only keeping a select few children from clutches and they will be within the lore, but there's a lot of dragons in my lair I won't be using at all, so you don't have to deck out every single dragon you have :)

And don't worry my own lore isn't even set up yet. This will probably be launching in a month because I have some life troubles getting in the way, but I won't completely abandon this! I hope everyone sticks with us through the tough building period haha. In August I'm moving states too so a lot of hectic things happening that will slow this process, but it won't be cancelled !
@Mnementhmonic

Hi there! Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, having a bit of a fallout at home.

Thank you for your interest :) I'm glad you're up for it! And yeah we have a lot of shadows at the moment, but I removed the flight specific limit a little bit ago so I don't mind who joins! And you can definitely aim for an area outside of shadow, though I'd prefer each flight to dwell in specific areas...

However, I'm going to draw up new continents that stretch out and add more territory for each flight, so there will be plenty of new shadow areas you can choose from! I'll also create a few "neutral" islands for small clans of all flights to lay claim to, which will be separate from our peace zones we will have :)

And I actually keep what I breed out of a lore perspective haha. I'm only keeping a select few children from clutches and they will be within the lore, but there's a lot of dragons in my lair I won't be using at all, so you don't have to deck out every single dragon you have :)

And don't worry my own lore isn't even set up yet. This will probably be launching in a month because I have some life troubles getting in the way, but I won't completely abandon this! I hope everyone sticks with us through the tough building period haha. In August I'm moving states too so a lot of hectic things happening that will slow this process, but it won't be cancelled !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa Hey no prob!! Things happen, and this gives me time to spruce up my lair for this :)
I hope your conflict gets resolved soon!!!
@Cealygosa Hey no prob!! Things happen, and this gives me time to spruce up my lair for this :)
I hope your conflict gets resolved soon!!!
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@Losiana

Thank you for your understanding <3
@Losiana

Thank you for your understanding <3
Inactive
Flight Rising Roleplay Clan Roles - WIP

Matriarch - The reigning female leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The matriarch is usually mates with the patriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Matriarchs and patriarchs have equal ranking.

Patriarch - The reigning male leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The patriarch is usually mates with the matriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Patriarchs and matriarchs have equal ranking.

Lead Warrior - The head of the warrior units, they organize which warriors go where and usually directly apprentice young fighters to train them to become warriors. If lead warriors do not wish to train young, they appoint other dragons to be designated instructors. Clans usually only have one leading warrior, and this rank is usually considered second-in-command. Lead warriors might also be next in line to become a matriarch or patriarch given the current holders of the ranks have no qualifying heirs. Lead warriors usually eat when the matriarch and patriarch do, before the rest of the clan.

Warrior - The core fighters of the clan, they usually don't do the main hunting, and they often accompany scouts on patrols. Warriors are on the front lines of battles and are usually the first to a scene of a crime or threat. Warriors often volunteer to eat last in the clan, though they have claim over larger prey when choosing their meal.

Assassin - The stealthy, no-questions-asked stalkers of the night. Assassins are elite and skilled warriors who go out on silent missions requested by their leaders to target a specific individual for capture or tracking. Assassins do not receive orders to kill another dragon unless their sender is of a corrupt clan, seeing that killing another dragon is the utmost crime. These individuals usually go after thieves and escapees.

Executioner - The punisher and judge of all crimes committed within the clan. Executioners are expected to have the utmost combat skill, and be capable of carrying out punishments for those deserving, and being able to determine such punishments and degrees of crimes. These individuals usually direct the orders for the assassins, and cannot be assassins themselves, nor can they fight during war. Executioners, despite their fighting skill, are usually pacifists and prefer to keep out of direct combat. More often than not, executioners do not carry out death sentences due to the degree of killing another dragon. Executioners also commonly converse with other executioners from neighboring clans, and often travel together when transporting prisoners to the Keep of Sornieth.

Lead Hunter - The head of the hunters of the clan, lead hunters organize when and where their party hunts and for how long. Lead hunters also usually have more fighting skill than the average hunters, and might even be at the same ranking as lead warriors. Usually there is only one lead hunter within a clan, and they train and teach the young to hunt as well as teach basic survival and may even have vast knowledge of various beast clans and other species. It's not uncommon for a lead hunter to be very adept in navigation and have basic knowledge of various aspects of nature. It is also commonplace for lead hunters to be skilled in gathering all types of food.

Hunter - The dragons of the clan that go out daily to catch prey for the entirety of the clan to feast on. Hunters usually only gather kill, being meat, and sometimes insects, while seafood and plants are specialized by other roles. Hunters sometimes take up multiple roles such as scouts, guards, and even warriors, but they are focused in making sure the clan stays well fed. Sometimes, a hunter or two will accompany scouts on patrols to catch prey along the way. Hunters are dedicated to feeding the members of their clan, and might only eat very little or eat after everyone else does to ensure this role.

Fish Catcher - A type of hunter that mostly sticks to the water and the shores to catch their prey. Fish catchers might also be average hunters, but choose to specialize in aquatic beasts and might even be at a river or stream for hours a day. These hunters might also craft themselves spears to slay their targets, or large nets to pull in whole schools.

Herbalist - An individual dedicated to the knowledge of various plants and ecosystems. Herbalists solely gather plants for the plant-eating dragons of their clan, as well as gather for medicinal purposes. Herbalists are usually very skilled with the medicinal practice through herbs, and are expected to know the uses of all plants.

Insect Catcher - A type of hunter focusing on the gathering of various insects for their clan. Insect catchers usually are knowledgeable of the different species of insects, and can tell which ones might be poisonous or useful for purposes other than eating. Insect catchers, more often than not, take up other roles for the clan whether it be hunting roles or other professions.

Lead Scout - The head of the scouts of the clan, lead scouts direct patrols and are usually one of the first dragons on the scene of a crime or threat. Such scouts are commonly the fastest dragons in the clan, and the most stealthiest, and are expected to be quite agile and cunning. While they aren't ever seen in many direct battles, lead scouts are known for a higher fighting capability than average scouts. Lead scouts usually eat when the other leading roles do, but scouts in general often feast on their own kill while patrolling. There is usually only one lead scout within a clan and they often train the young in survival and navigating.

Scout - An individual that is adept in navigating various terrain and knowing their way around different regions. Scouts are usually the most agile and fast of the clan, and aren't really built for direct combat. Such dragons are responsible for finding new hunting grounds, marking territories, investigating sites of other clans, exploring new regions, and sometimes even scouting out new areas to relocate their clan. These individuals also usually catch their own food and eat during patrols. Scouts are expected to be skilled in tracking through all their senses, as well as communicating to the rest of the patrol through various sounds rather than words, making this role almost impossible for mute, deaf, and blind dragons.

Lead Guard - Usually an optional role, lead guards are the main units of a clan that ensure the safety of the clans boundaries. Lead guards are expected to have elite combat skill and discipline, and are able to dedicate their lives to keeping the clan safe. There is usually only one lead guard within a clan, and they usually feast on their own as long as there is another guard to take their position.

Guard - Sometimes an optional or universal role, guards are focused solely on keeping the clans boundaries in check and ensuring the safety of all within their territory. Hunters and warriors often take turns on being guards, and there must always be guards positioned at the lair to defend their clanmates. Guards must be prepared for direct combat given that an invasion or attack may occur at any moment. Such individuals are always present outside of nesting grounds, elders dens, the dens of their leaders, and right outside of the site of the clan. Guards might even outpost themselves at certain territory indicators or go on patrols with the scouts.

Messenger - The quick, and silent deliverers of messages across the clans. Clans usually only have one messenger, and messengers often do not have much battle training. Rival and neighboring clans are forbidden to interfere with another clans messenger, and they are marked with special clan banners. Messengers are usually faes or spirals, but sometimes nocturnes, skydancers, and wildclaws, but can never be any of the larger breeds of Sornieth.

Bard - The music-playing dragons of a clan. Bards dedicated their lives to that of song and musical instruments, and usually have no other specific clan role. Bards often travel to other clans to share the cultures and songs of their home, and wear their own special banners, marking them in the same fashion as messengers. Bards might also be the messenger of a clan, but it is common for them to simply just be bards.

Jewelcrafter - The creative and handicraft dragons of the clan, jewelcrafters specialize in the art of fine gems and stones, creating necklaces and pendants from them. Jewelcrafters need a steady and fair claw to craft such trinkets, and are usually not knowledgeable of battle. These crafters might imbue their jewelry with magical and healing auras, so the wearer may draw energy from the accessory, and jewelcrafters are expected to have vast knowledge of various gems, stones, jewels, and maybe even ores. Jewelcrafters might also have a skill for pottery and sculpting.

Alchemist - Alchemy and herbalism go hand-in-hand, but alchemists might not resort to the aspects of nature for their crafts. Alchemists conjure up potions and poisons for various uses, whether it be for healing or damaging purposes. Alchemists might be mad scientists and might have lost their sanity somewhere in their bubbling cauldrons.
Flight Rising Roleplay Clan Roles - WIP

Matriarch - The reigning female leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The matriarch is usually mates with the patriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Matriarchs and patriarchs have equal ranking.

Patriarch - The reigning male leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The patriarch is usually mates with the matriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Patriarchs and matriarchs have equal ranking.

Lead Warrior - The head of the warrior units, they organize which warriors go where and usually directly apprentice young fighters to train them to become warriors. If lead warriors do not wish to train young, they appoint other dragons to be designated instructors. Clans usually only have one leading warrior, and this rank is usually considered second-in-command. Lead warriors might also be next in line to become a matriarch or patriarch given the current holders of the ranks have no qualifying heirs. Lead warriors usually eat when the matriarch and patriarch do, before the rest of the clan.

Warrior - The core fighters of the clan, they usually don't do the main hunting, and they often accompany scouts on patrols. Warriors are on the front lines of battles and are usually the first to a scene of a crime or threat. Warriors often volunteer to eat last in the clan, though they have claim over larger prey when choosing their meal.

Assassin - The stealthy, no-questions-asked stalkers of the night. Assassins are elite and skilled warriors who go out on silent missions requested by their leaders to target a specific individual for capture or tracking. Assassins do not receive orders to kill another dragon unless their sender is of a corrupt clan, seeing that killing another dragon is the utmost crime. These individuals usually go after thieves and escapees.

Executioner - The punisher and judge of all crimes committed within the clan. Executioners are expected to have the utmost combat skill, and be capable of carrying out punishments for those deserving, and being able to determine such punishments and degrees of crimes. These individuals usually direct the orders for the assassins, and cannot be assassins themselves, nor can they fight during war. Executioners, despite their fighting skill, are usually pacifists and prefer to keep out of direct combat. More often than not, executioners do not carry out death sentences due to the degree of killing another dragon. Executioners also commonly converse with other executioners from neighboring clans, and often travel together when transporting prisoners to the Keep of Sornieth.

Lead Hunter - The head of the hunters of the clan, lead hunters organize when and where their party hunts and for how long. Lead hunters also usually have more fighting skill than the average hunters, and might even be at the same ranking as lead warriors. Usually there is only one lead hunter within a clan, and they train and teach the young to hunt as well as teach basic survival and may even have vast knowledge of various beast clans and other species. It's not uncommon for a lead hunter to be very adept in navigation and have basic knowledge of various aspects of nature. It is also commonplace for lead hunters to be skilled in gathering all types of food.

Hunter - The dragons of the clan that go out daily to catch prey for the entirety of the clan to feast on. Hunters usually only gather kill, being meat, and sometimes insects, while seafood and plants are specialized by other roles. Hunters sometimes take up multiple roles such as scouts, guards, and even warriors, but they are focused in making sure the clan stays well fed. Sometimes, a hunter or two will accompany scouts on patrols to catch prey along the way. Hunters are dedicated to feeding the members of their clan, and might only eat very little or eat after everyone else does to ensure this role.

Fish Catcher - A type of hunter that mostly sticks to the water and the shores to catch their prey. Fish catchers might also be average hunters, but choose to specialize in aquatic beasts and might even be at a river or stream for hours a day. These hunters might also craft themselves spears to slay their targets, or large nets to pull in whole schools.

Herbalist - An individual dedicated to the knowledge of various plants and ecosystems. Herbalists solely gather plants for the plant-eating dragons of their clan, as well as gather for medicinal purposes. Herbalists are usually very skilled with the medicinal practice through herbs, and are expected to know the uses of all plants.

Insect Catcher - A type of hunter focusing on the gathering of various insects for their clan. Insect catchers usually are knowledgeable of the different species of insects, and can tell which ones might be poisonous or useful for purposes other than eating. Insect catchers, more often than not, take up other roles for the clan whether it be hunting roles or other professions.

Lead Scout - The head of the scouts of the clan, lead scouts direct patrols and are usually one of the first dragons on the scene of a crime or threat. Such scouts are commonly the fastest dragons in the clan, and the most stealthiest, and are expected to be quite agile and cunning. While they aren't ever seen in many direct battles, lead scouts are known for a higher fighting capability than average scouts. Lead scouts usually eat when the other leading roles do, but scouts in general often feast on their own kill while patrolling. There is usually only one lead scout within a clan and they often train the young in survival and navigating.

Scout - An individual that is adept in navigating various terrain and knowing their way around different regions. Scouts are usually the most agile and fast of the clan, and aren't really built for direct combat. Such dragons are responsible for finding new hunting grounds, marking territories, investigating sites of other clans, exploring new regions, and sometimes even scouting out new areas to relocate their clan. These individuals also usually catch their own food and eat during patrols. Scouts are expected to be skilled in tracking through all their senses, as well as communicating to the rest of the patrol through various sounds rather than words, making this role almost impossible for mute, deaf, and blind dragons.

Lead Guard - Usually an optional role, lead guards are the main units of a clan that ensure the safety of the clans boundaries. Lead guards are expected to have elite combat skill and discipline, and are able to dedicate their lives to keeping the clan safe. There is usually only one lead guard within a clan, and they usually feast on their own as long as there is another guard to take their position.

Guard - Sometimes an optional or universal role, guards are focused solely on keeping the clans boundaries in check and ensuring the safety of all within their territory. Hunters and warriors often take turns on being guards, and there must always be guards positioned at the lair to defend their clanmates. Guards must be prepared for direct combat given that an invasion or attack may occur at any moment. Such individuals are always present outside of nesting grounds, elders dens, the dens of their leaders, and right outside of the site of the clan. Guards might even outpost themselves at certain territory indicators or go on patrols with the scouts.

Messenger - The quick, and silent deliverers of messages across the clans. Clans usually only have one messenger, and messengers often do not have much battle training. Rival and neighboring clans are forbidden to interfere with another clans messenger, and they are marked with special clan banners. Messengers are usually faes or spirals, but sometimes nocturnes, skydancers, and wildclaws, but can never be any of the larger breeds of Sornieth.

Bard - The music-playing dragons of a clan. Bards dedicated their lives to that of song and musical instruments, and usually have no other specific clan role. Bards often travel to other clans to share the cultures and songs of their home, and wear their own special banners, marking them in the same fashion as messengers. Bards might also be the messenger of a clan, but it is common for them to simply just be bards.

Jewelcrafter - The creative and handicraft dragons of the clan, jewelcrafters specialize in the art of fine gems and stones, creating necklaces and pendants from them. Jewelcrafters need a steady and fair claw to craft such trinkets, and are usually not knowledgeable of battle. These crafters might imbue their jewelry with magical and healing auras, so the wearer may draw energy from the accessory, and jewelcrafters are expected to have vast knowledge of various gems, stones, jewels, and maybe even ores. Jewelcrafters might also have a skill for pottery and sculpting.

Alchemist - Alchemy and herbalism go hand-in-hand, but alchemists might not resort to the aspects of nature for their crafts. Alchemists conjure up potions and poisons for various uses, whether it be for healing or damaging purposes. Alchemists might be mad scientists and might have lost their sanity somewhere in their bubbling cauldrons.
Inactive
Hi everyone !! Just a small update !

The above post has some Clan roles that I'm typing up, it's a WIP and I'm adding a lot more, but if you have some in mind you can feel free to contribute !! Or if you wanna comment on a current role n stuff like that :)

@Lavendetta @Buntecha @ShyWyvern @Losiana @Thornasaur @Mnementhmonic @winterbright @Pandacow @zzzhorses @Windshear @Lunyu @
Hi everyone !! Just a small update !

The above post has some Clan roles that I'm typing up, it's a WIP and I'm adding a lot more, but if you have some in mind you can feel free to contribute !! Or if you wanna comment on a current role n stuff like that :)

@Lavendetta @Buntecha @ShyWyvern @Losiana @Thornasaur @Mnementhmonic @winterbright @Pandacow @zzzhorses @Windshear @Lunyu @
Inactive
@Cealygosa
I'd love to join! However, my clan is basically just a business and there aren't any roles other then Hunter, Fisher, Herbalist, insect catcher and messenger. Is that ok?
@Cealygosa
I'd love to join! However, my clan is basically just a business and there aren't any roles other then Hunter, Fisher, Herbalist, insect catcher and messenger. Is that ok?
she/he/they | fr + 3
@Cealygosa ooh yes I'm going to edit in the roles that the lore dragons in my clan play here. I'll be finding out which ones will be in this RP also. And I hope your conflict gets resolved soon. *hugs* okay, here is the lineup for my RP-ing clan. For Draimairs Ankabel zzzhorses’s clan [b]Matriarch - Sparkles[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18529190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185292/18529190.png[/img] [/url] Sparkles is the clan Matriarch. She actually has more power than her mate the Patriarch because he only just got back from service to the Tidelord. Sparkles does not have any lore though I have her story written in my head. [b]Patriarch - Typhon [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18529191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185292/18529191.png[/img] [/url] His lore is still a WIP, but he loved Sparkles and started a clan with her but then was reminded of his duties to serve the Tidelord so he went and he brought their three children with him. He worked for the Tidelord for awhile, and then was given a pardon so he could come back to the clan. His children stayed in Tidelord’s service, though. When he came back to the clan (just a few short weeks ago), it had moved from a ten-dragon clan in the tsunami flats to 70-dragon clan in the Leviathon Trench. He is consequently getting used to living with other dragons once again. [b]Lead Warrior - Ironmind[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18555431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185555/18555431.png[/img] [/url] She has lore in her bio but her job is basically everything on the list for the lead warrior’s duties except instead of training young herself, she apprentices them to other dragons in the clan who best matches their talent(she chooses which hatchling apprentices to which dragon, be they fighter or not). Very powerful and quite loyal to her clan. [b]Warrior(in order of importance) - Nova, Evarado, Copperclaw, Irirangi, Irwin, Odysseus, Spiritfall, Turquoise, Ronda[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9289896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/92899/9289896.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18734465] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/187345/18734465.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18822510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188226/18822510.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18555688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185557/18555688.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20699704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206998/20699704.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28169570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281696/28169570.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19048445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/190485/19048445.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29167310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/291674/29167310.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31810770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318108/31810770.png[/img] [/url] Some warriors (Evarado, Copperclaw, Irirangi, Turquoise) have lore and the rest don’t. Mostly their personalities will be discovered during the RP, and they help the clan defend itself but everybody knows how to fight. It is even one of the first things a hatchling learns. [b]Assassin - Marilino, Selentura[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20313604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203137/20313604.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18594329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185944/18594329.png[/img] [/url] Selentura is sort of an assassin, she trained her daughter Marilino more in that art. [b]Executioner - Valiant[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7393626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/73937/7393626.png[/img] [/url] Her role is exactly as the executioner description says. [b]Lead Food Finder - Xun[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28395273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283953/28395273.png[/img] [/url] I reimagined the role so this dragon leads and organizes all the food-gathering in the clan. He himself does not have any lore but his character will be developed during the RP. [b]Hunter - Background Characters[/b] [b]Fish Catcher - Background Characters[/b] [b]Healer - Stella, Mara[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18520987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185210/18520987.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15864618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/158647/15864618.png[/img] [/url] Heals dragons :P [b]Matchmaker- Marionette[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20500698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205007/20500698.png[/img] [/url] He makes matches for breeding.He has the Sight, so he can see what kind of hatchlings two dragons might make together(scrying workshop). [b]Insect Catcher - Background Characters[/b] [b]Lead Scout - Typhon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18529191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185292/18529191.png[/img] [/url] He has this role as well as his Patriarch duties. [b]Scout - Iwan, Sobek[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30670461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/306705/30670461.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30670464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/306705/30670464.png[/img] [/url] I am working on their lore right now but they do the scout stuff. [b]Lead Guard - Ironmind[/b] She does this duty as well as her lead warrior job. [b]Guard - n/a [/b] None. Draiamairs Ankabel does not have guards, the warriors do this job as well as their warrior duty. [b]Messenger - Strike, Star[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8934717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/89348/8934717.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26096477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/260965/26096477.png[/img] [/url] Strike is my primary messenger, but Star is just as important. He usually comes bearing scrolls, information, letters, etc., and Star usually has packages and news(good and bad). [b]Bard - Akina[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32824599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328246/32824599.png[/img] [/url] Akina was just a lonely hatchling on her Search when the clan came across her. She was singing, and her voice is beautiful. The clan adopted her and she is being raised by Chaotic, the hatchling caretaker. If I can, I will buy her a lute or a harp (whichever is cheaper). [b]Jewelcrafter - Kurainami[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32817413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328175/32817413.png[/img] [/url] She seems to be scary, but she is really an adorable innocent jewelry maker. In the likely case she has to take revenge on someone, her favorite thing is to make a health-deteriorating curse that is so subtle it is not noticed until it is too late. [b]Alchemist - Midnightman[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20450726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204508/20450726.png[/img] [/url] He has a lot of stuff in his bio that is just the chronicles of a cavern exploration he did with 2 other dragons. He is a bit crazy, but not too crazy. [b]Spirit Weaver - Aspen[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28018198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280182/28018198.png[/img] [/url] She is not necessarily a healer, but she does all the other stuff. She has lore in her bio [b]Shaman, Paladin - Rysol[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25177223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/251773/2517722.png[/img] [/url] He hides from his powers, believing he is cursed. Both of his parents are cursed, so he naturallly believes that he is cursed as well(his parents really have lore). He does not know he is a descendant of the Light. He sometimes uses his power accidentally. All of the dragons in my clan are in this list, but the gatherers/food finders will not be included in the RP. they are just background characters. and sorry for the lateness :). I'm not sure if I forgot anything, if I did tell me.
@Cealygosa
ooh yes I'm going to edit in the roles that the lore dragons in my clan play here. I'll be finding out which ones will be in this RP also. And I hope your conflict gets resolved soon. *hugs*

okay, here is the lineup for my RP-ing clan.
For Draimairs Ankabel
zzzhorses’s clan

Matriarch - Sparkles

18529190.png

Sparkles is the clan Matriarch. She actually has more power than her mate the Patriarch because he only just got back from service to the Tidelord. Sparkles does not have any lore though I have her story written in my head.

Patriarch - Typhon

18529191.png

His lore is still a WIP, but he loved Sparkles and started a clan with her but then was reminded of his duties to serve the Tidelord so he went and he brought their three children with him. He worked for the Tidelord for awhile, and then was given a pardon so he could come back to the clan. His children stayed in Tidelord’s service, though. When he came back to the clan (just a few short weeks ago), it had moved from a ten-dragon clan in the tsunami flats to 70-dragon clan in the Leviathon Trench. He is consequently getting used to living with other dragons once again.

Lead Warrior - Ironmind

18555431.png

She has lore in her bio but her job is basically everything on the list for the lead warrior’s duties except instead of training young herself, she apprentices them to other dragons in the clan who best matches their talent(she chooses which hatchling apprentices to which dragon, be they fighter or not). Very powerful and quite loyal to her clan.

Warrior(in order of importance) - Nova, Evarado, Copperclaw, Irirangi, Irwin, Odysseus, Spiritfall, Turquoise, Ronda

9289896.png

18734465.png

18822510.png

18555688.png

20699704.png

28169570.png

19048445.png

29167310.png

31810770.png

Some warriors (Evarado, Copperclaw, Irirangi, Turquoise) have lore and the rest don’t. Mostly their personalities will be discovered during the RP, and they help the clan defend itself but everybody knows how to fight. It is even one of the first things a hatchling learns.

Assassin - Marilino, Selentura

20313604.png

18594329.png

Selentura is sort of an assassin, she trained her daughter Marilino more in that art.

Executioner - Valiant

7393626.png

Her role is exactly as the executioner description says.

Lead Food Finder - Xun

28395273.png

I reimagined the role so this dragon leads and organizes all the food-gathering in the clan. He himself does not have any lore but his character will be developed during the RP.

Hunter - Background Characters

Fish Catcher - Background Characters

Healer - Stella, Mara

18520987.png

15864618.png

Heals dragons :P

Matchmaker- Marionette

20500698.png

He makes matches for breeding.He has the Sight, so he can see what kind of hatchlings two dragons might make together(scrying workshop).

Insect Catcher - Background Characters

Lead Scout - Typhon

18529191.png

He has this role as well as his Patriarch duties.

Scout - Iwan, Sobek

30670461.png

30670464.png

I am working on their lore right now but they do the scout stuff.

Lead Guard - Ironmind
She does this duty as well as her lead warrior job.

Guard - n/a None. Draiamairs Ankabel does not have guards, the warriors do this job as well as their warrior duty.

Messenger - Strike, Star

8934717.png

26096477.png

Strike is my primary messenger, but Star is just as important. He usually comes bearing scrolls, information, letters, etc., and Star usually has packages and news(good and bad).

Bard - Akina

32824599.png

Akina was just a lonely hatchling on her Search when the clan came across her. She was singing, and her voice is beautiful. The clan adopted her and she is being raised by Chaotic, the hatchling caretaker. If I can, I will buy her a lute or a harp (whichever is cheaper).

Jewelcrafter - Kurainami

32817413.png

She seems to be scary, but she is really an adorable innocent jewelry maker. In the likely case she has to take revenge on someone, her favorite thing is to make a health-deteriorating curse that is so subtle it is not noticed until it is too late.

Alchemist - Midnightman

20450726.png

He has a lot of stuff in his bio that is just the chronicles of a cavern exploration he did with 2 other dragons. He is a bit crazy, but not too crazy.

Spirit Weaver - Aspen

28018198.png

She is not necessarily a healer, but she does all the other stuff. She has lore in her bio

Shaman, Paladin - Rysol

2517722.png

He hides from his powers, believing he is cursed. Both of his parents are cursed, so he naturallly believes that he is cursed as well(his parents really have lore). He does not know he is a descendant of the Light. He sometimes uses his power accidentally.

All of the dragons in my clan are in this list, but the gatherers/food finders will not be included in the RP. they are just background characters. and sorry for the lateness :). I'm not sure if I forgot anything, if I did tell me.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@ShadowofNiflheim

Hi there ! Welcome :)

And mhm you may, you can even be a travelling clan if you don't have many members, but if you just want to be a sort of profession / trading clan, that's perfectly fine ! And then you can have a claim at territory if you large enough, and since you are focused on business you can even claim neutral territory - territory un claimed by an element and open to all clans
@ShadowofNiflheim

Hi there ! Welcome :)

And mhm you may, you can even be a travelling clan if you don't have many members, but if you just want to be a sort of profession / trading clan, that's perfectly fine ! And then you can have a claim at territory if you large enough, and since you are focused on business you can even claim neutral territory - territory un claimed by an element and open to all clans
Inactive
@zzzhorses

Thank you *hugs back* and I will update again when I have all the roles filled in, since I have quite a few others to add!! I'm also coding my own bio template that I will allow everyone here to use for free ! <3
@zzzhorses

Thank you *hugs back* and I will update again when I have all the roles filled in, since I have quite a few others to add!! I'm also coding my own bio template that I will allow everyone here to use for free ! <3
Inactive
@Cealygosa [quote]Messenger - The quick, and silent deliverers of messages across the clans. Clans usually only have one messenger, and messengers often do not have much battle training. Rival and neighboring clans are forbidden to interfere with another clans messenger, and they are marked with special clan banners. [b]Messengers are usually faes or spirals, but sometimes nocturnes, skydancers, and wildclaws, but can never be any of the larger breeds of Sornieth[/b].[/quote] .... Aw :c My current messenger is a guardian rip. Might I ask why the larger breeds cannot be messengers? She can carry really big packages and protect her packages quite well if something tried to mess with them. I don't own many spirals, or nocturnes and my wildclaws and skydancers all have roles already. Do our clans have to follow this role system if it doesn't fit with personalities of those in charge/how the clan functions in general? I can tailor my clan if need be but I was just curious about that. Also!! Might I suggest adding farmers as a role? Certain plants might not be frequently found in their area, such as rarer medicinal plants so growing them would be wise. Food would be smart too to grow as well for clans that are in more barren regions like the scarred wastes, dragonhome and the shifting expanse. They wouldn't be dragons of a high rank nor of any combat skills but they are a valuable member for providing plants and meat for the clan. Here are some ideas for more roles if you want! You probably already thought of most of them but just incase I have them listed bellow :) -Blacksmiths, Artists, Mages/Wizards/witches, prophets/seers, doctors, ambassadors, scientists/researchers, monks/priests/nuns, miners/geologists, archeologists, hatchling caregivers, teachers, librarians/history keepers are some other roles if you need some ideas! Finally I wanted to ask about the shade. Is it going to play any sort of role in our roleplay? A lot of clans/roleplays have mentions of it so I was curious on your stance for it being included in our roleplay. I might have mention of it in one of my clan dragons, but that depends on what you think about it. Some people have shade tainted dragons, or dragons that dedicate themselves to purging the shade.
@Cealygosa
Quote:

.... Aw :c
My current messenger is a guardian rip. Might I ask why the larger breeds cannot be messengers? She can carry really big packages and protect her packages quite well if something tried to mess with them. I don't own many spirals, or nocturnes and my wildclaws and skydancers all have roles already. Do our clans have to follow this role system if it doesn't fit with personalities of those in charge/how the clan functions in general? I can tailor my clan if need be but I was just curious about that.

Also!! Might I suggest adding farmers as a role? Certain plants might not be frequently found in their area, such as rarer medicinal plants so growing them would be wise. Food would be smart too to grow as well for clans that are in more barren regions like the scarred wastes, dragonhome and the shifting expanse. They wouldn't be dragons of a high rank nor of any combat skills but they are a valuable member for providing plants and meat for the clan.

Here are some ideas for more roles if you want! You probably already thought of most of them but just incase I have them listed bellow :)

-Blacksmiths, Artists, Mages/Wizards/witches, prophets/seers, doctors, ambassadors, scientists/researchers, monks/priests/nuns, miners/geologists, archeologists, hatchling caregivers, teachers, librarians/history keepers are some other roles if you need some ideas!

Finally I wanted to ask about the shade. Is it going to play any sort of role in our roleplay? A lot of clans/roleplays have mentions of it so I was curious on your stance for it being included in our roleplay. I might have mention of it in one of my clan dragons, but that depends on what you think about it. Some people have shade tainted dragons, or dragons that dedicate themselves to purging the shade.
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29