Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Cealygosa [quote]An Earth clan ( woah. Earth ?? They exist?? xD ) [/quote] Apparently! Who knew right? lol Anywho I wanted a little clarification on one of your rules you put up on the front page, I would have messaged you but I figured incase anyone has similar lore to mine it might as well be posted here. [quote]- Familiars are allowed ! [b]Maximum of two per dragon[/b], and they don't have to be paired with your dragon, as long as it is present in the dragon's bio ! Here will be the google doc having in-depth familiar rules ![/quote] Does this apply to farmers as well? One of my largest sources of food and income for my dragons is farming grain and livestock, I have a good handful of farming dragons as well with their familiars/their job being to take care of said livestock. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/3782.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2780.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/608.png[/img] Is it fine as long as I just refer to them as a herd/group and not individually? They aren't representing actual personal familiars in their profile/bio so much as what animals they care for. With the dragons that take care of them they are going to be mentioned quite a bit since it's their job so I wanted clarification if this is alright or not. Theres going to be quite a few of them in a 'group' since my clan not only has to raise enough to feed themselves but also to have extras to sell for whatever purpose.
@Cealygosa
Quote:
An Earth clan ( woah. Earth ?? They exist?? xD )

Apparently! Who knew right? lol

Anywho I wanted a little clarification on one of your rules you put up on the front page, I would have messaged you but I figured incase anyone has similar lore to mine it might as well be posted here.
Quote:
- Familiars are allowed ! Maximum of two per dragon, and they don't have to be paired with your dragon, as long as it is present in the dragon's bio ! Here will be the google doc having in-depth familiar rules !

Does this apply to farmers as well? One of my largest sources of food and income for my dragons is farming grain and livestock, I have a good handful of farming dragons as well with their familiars/their job being to take care of said livestock.
3782.png2780.png608.png
Is it fine as long as I just refer to them as a herd/group and not individually? They aren't representing actual personal familiars in their profile/bio so much as what animals they care for. With the dragons that take care of them they are going to be mentioned quite a bit since it's their job so I wanted clarification if this is alright or not. Theres going to be quite a few of them in a 'group' since my clan not only has to raise enough to feed themselves but also to have extras to sell for whatever purpose.
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@Losiana

Hi again :P

I didn't even think of livestock haha, that's very neat ! The rule will pertain to personal familiars, seeing livestock aren't really familiars who are individually bonded with a dragon , if that makes sense :) I'll add that too the in depth rule document, thank you for asking ! I'm glad I can give feedback and that anyone has questions:3 makes me look increasingly forward to starting !
@Losiana

Hi again :P

I didn't even think of livestock haha, that's very neat ! The rule will pertain to personal familiars, seeing livestock aren't really familiars who are individually bonded with a dragon , if that makes sense :) I'll add that too the in depth rule document, thank you for asking ! I'm glad I can give feedback and that anyone has questions:3 makes me look increasingly forward to starting !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa Hey thanks for the quick response as well as the clarification! I'm happy my farmers can have their animals with them :) I haven't seen a lot of clans outside earth/nature that even talk about farming in their lore so that's why I thought i'd ask about it.

I can't wait for this to start either, I've been fixing up some of my dragons lore/bios in anticipation!

@Cealygosa Hey thanks for the quick response as well as the clarification! I'm happy my farmers can have their animals with them :) I haven't seen a lot of clans outside earth/nature that even talk about farming in their lore so that's why I thought i'd ask about it.

I can't wait for this to start either, I've been fixing up some of my dragons lore/bios in anticipation!

UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
I'm interested in this!! But one thing, do you HAVE to be in a clan in order to roleplay? Or could you just have a loner/traveler?
I'm interested in this!! But one thing, do you HAVE to be in a clan in order to roleplay? Or could you just have a loner/traveler?
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur

Hi there! Yes, you can be a loner :) you just can't claim your own territory, unless it's a small cave outside of another clans territory or something, you just can't claim a lot of land since you're just one dragon, make sense?
@Thornasaur

Hi there! Yes, you can be a loner :) you just can't claim your own territory, unless it's a small cave outside of another clans territory or something, you just can't claim a lot of land since you're just one dragon, make sense?
Inactive
Could you also make all of your dragons into your own clan/team up with someone and THEN take a lot of land?
Could you also make all of your dragons into your own clan/team up with someone and THEN take a lot of land?
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur

If you start with one dragon and build up who you want to role play with, yes, you may strike a claim at land. In the rules are the minimum number of dragons required to be considered a clan <3

If you're starting off with us and have a clan ready, the clan territories will be first come first serve :) I'm currently drawing a map and more details on territories will be ready when I'm done with it
@Thornasaur

If you start with one dragon and build up who you want to role play with, yes, you may strike a claim at land. In the rules are the minimum number of dragons required to be considered a clan <3

If you're starting off with us and have a clan ready, the clan territories will be first come first serve :) I'm currently drawing a map and more details on territories will be ready when I'm done with it
Inactive
@cealygosa thank you!
@cealygosa thank you!
Uq1cq4S.png
Small Bump !
Small Bump !
Inactive
This is an ambitious idea you have! So you see this thread (or a revised one, if you end up doing that) being a hub for starting or joining other Flight Rising canon roleplays? In any case, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring while this is in the early stages. I'm afraid mine is another Shadow clan, but I don't want to lay claim to any land in Tangled Wood, since I'm considering a change of scenery.

As you can probably tell, I don't really have much of a lair lore going yet or even a real breeding goal, I kind of just let the dragons breed as they fancy. Mostly they train for exaltation, throw stuff in Baldwin's cauldron, or trade with Sw/Tr/P-ipp, but they sometimes develop actual personalities from dress-up, Coliseum fights, or roleplay. I'd say the most developed are Alleeah, Dauphin, and Grendel, but their lore is all in other threads until I get ambitious enough to give them permanent bios.

This is an ambitious idea you have! So you see this thread (or a revised one, if you end up doing that) being a hub for starting or joining other Flight Rising canon roleplays? In any case, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring while this is in the early stages. I'm afraid mine is another Shadow clan, but I don't want to lay claim to any land in Tangled Wood, since I'm considering a change of scenery.

As you can probably tell, I don't really have much of a lair lore going yet or even a real breeding goal, I kind of just let the dragons breed as they fancy. Mostly they train for exaltation, throw stuff in Baldwin's cauldron, or trade with Sw/Tr/P-ipp, but they sometimes develop actual personalities from dress-up, Coliseum fights, or roleplay. I'd say the most developed are Alleeah, Dauphin, and Grendel, but their lore is all in other threads until I get ambitious enough to give them permanent bios.

OVI5Wp2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29