Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I didn't see my clan info on the page. Is that just because you haven't gotten to it yet, or is there something in the document that I need to fix?
I didn't see my clan info on the page. Is that just because you haven't gotten to it yet, or is there something in the document that I need to fix?
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@ Casa

Ah alrighty ! I forgot to mention that - if you guys ever need to update your info,
just let me know ! So, thank you ^0^ I'll edit that

@ zzz

Uhmmm....just like a general range ? It's a good idea of how big the clan is, so that's why it's preferred, like it can be...say 20 + instead of a specific number :)

@ Animus

ahhh I actually JUST found your document xD ( wayyy in the back ) since it was like the first document I received, sorry about that ! I'll go add ya on
@ Casa

Ah alrighty ! I forgot to mention that - if you guys ever need to update your info,
just let me know ! So, thank you ^0^ I'll edit that

@ zzz

Uhmmm....just like a general range ? It's a good idea of how big the clan is, so that's why it's preferred, like it can be...say 20 + instead of a specific number :)

@ Animus

ahhh I actually JUST found your document xD ( wayyy in the back ) since it was like the first document I received, sorry about that ! I'll go add ya on
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
ah, then can you put my clan population to 75+ please?
ah, then can you put my clan population to 75+ please?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Cealygosa

Just wondering this roleplaying is going.
@Cealygosa

Just wondering this roleplaying is going.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra
not actively going, but it's kinda a work in progress
@Breshcandra
not actively going, but it's kinda a work in progress
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29