Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@ dividedAnimus

When I have the map all sorted out ( which is very soon actually ) I will PING everyone who has submitted a document + a sign-up forum based off of their element

Like, for example, say I do Lightning first, I'll PING the Lightning members on my list who are all ready to go, and it's first come, first serve, picking a territory from their elemental region

If you take a peek at the other thread with the map and such, ( it is fairly updated ), you can kinda see how the regions will be labeled, based off of the text under each flight region

I will have drawings set for each territory when I'm ready, too ^>^

Sooo for anyone here who has not completed a sign-up form or document...you won't get pinged during the first wave of territory - picking and might not get what you want
@ dividedAnimus

When I have the map all sorted out ( which is very soon actually ) I will PING everyone who has submitted a document + a sign-up forum based off of their element

Like, for example, say I do Lightning first, I'll PING the Lightning members on my list who are all ready to go, and it's first come, first serve, picking a territory from their elemental region

If you take a peek at the other thread with the map and such, ( it is fairly updated ), you can kinda see how the regions will be labeled, based off of the text under each flight region

I will have drawings set for each territory when I'm ready, too ^>^

Sooo for anyone here who has not completed a sign-up form or document...you won't get pinged during the first wave of territory - picking and might not get what you want
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@ Cealygosa
are you giving us all adorable nicknames??
@ Cealygosa
are you giving us all adorable nicknames??
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@ Cealygosa Actually, I also sent you a PM that contained everything that was in my doc, because I'm not comfortable sharing it through Google. Do you want me to resend that, or..?
@ Cealygosa Actually, I also sent you a PM that contained everything that was in my doc, because I'm not comfortable sharing it through Google. Do you want me to resend that, or..?
@ zzzhorses

Hmmm I guess so ? Depends on what y'all would want x)

I wouldn't wanna give you nicknames to the point that it makes it hard to know who's who buuuuut maybe I can come up with something

@ Geminisun

If you could, yea...Breshcandra did the same and I just made them a document to store their info, for my knowledge n stuff so that's fine :) but I do need it re-sent, I'm sorry !

If anyone hasn't checked out the other forum thread, it's got some neat stuff ;)
@ zzzhorses

Hmmm I guess so ? Depends on what y'all would want x)

I wouldn't wanna give you nicknames to the point that it makes it hard to know who's who buuuuut maybe I can come up with something

@ Geminisun

If you could, yea...Breshcandra did the same and I just made them a document to store their info, for my knowledge n stuff so that's fine :) but I do need it re-sent, I'm sorry !

If anyone hasn't checked out the other forum thread, it's got some neat stuff ;)
Inactive
Cealy
I think the nicknames you've started using work, they're super cute.
Cealy
I think the nicknames you've started using work, they're super cute.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Cealygosa

Looks great!!!! Just read over the New Forum.
@Cealygosa

Looks great!!!! Just read over the New Forum.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
I'm so sorry for being dead!!! Rl has been terribly unpleasant as of late, and I've finally getting back into the swing of role-playing again. I'll back track and look at all the updates.
I'm so sorry for being dead!!! Rl has been terribly unpleasant as of late, and I've finally getting back into the swing of role-playing again. I'll back track and look at all the updates.
Bleep bloop

Alright y'all, if ya check out the Website, I built up the Members a bit with who I currently have documents / etc. for....your clan info is there if so !

https://frlegacyrp.weebly.com/members.html

^ direct link to the Members page ^

Also....I have a small job for y'all

Tell your RP friends about this ! I completed the Members page and there's only like...8 people ? That's fine and all, but we don't even have one of every Flight there xD

We need some more peeps, to expand how this will play out, so if you know peeps who like RP and like derg lore, tell em about this !

There's only a few people actually responding to this thread...so either the original people lost interest, left FR, or they're just not subbed xD I guess I'll rummage through and find every person to ping at some point....but we are getting CLOSE to starting so we need some people to actually start this off with xD

Thank you for viewing ^>^
Bleep bloop

Alright y'all, if ya check out the Website, I built up the Members a bit with who I currently have documents / etc. for....your clan info is there if so !

https://frlegacyrp.weebly.com/members.html

^ direct link to the Members page ^

Also....I have a small job for y'all

Tell your RP friends about this ! I completed the Members page and there's only like...8 people ? That's fine and all, but we don't even have one of every Flight there xD

We need some more peeps, to expand how this will play out, so if you know peeps who like RP and like derg lore, tell em about this !

There's only a few people actually responding to this thread...so either the original people lost interest, left FR, or they're just not subbed xD I guess I'll rummage through and find every person to ping at some point....but we are getting CLOSE to starting so we need some people to actually start this off with xD

Thank you for viewing ^>^
Inactive
@ Cealygosa I re-updated the stats list for my clan. Here are the new statistics:

Aligned Element - Lightning ( please include your clan’s element )

Territory Location - Shifting Expanse

Population Count - 85 Members ( add up all the dragons listed above in a rank, not including outsiders )

Most Filled Rank - Ambassadors - 12 ( good for an overview of what your clan is made up of )

Leading Rank - Matriarch : Lightflower

Designated Successor - Duskfire

Second Leading Rank - Patriarch : Earthcore

Designated Successor - Inkmoon

Close Allies - Not Yet Declared ( keep this as-is for now )

Enemies - Not Yet Declared ( keep this as-is for now )

@ Cealygosa I re-updated the stats list for my clan. Here are the new statistics:

Aligned Element - Lightning ( please include your clan’s element )

Territory Location - Shifting Expanse

Population Count - 85 Members ( add up all the dragons listed above in a rank, not including outsiders )

Most Filled Rank - Ambassadors - 12 ( good for an overview of what your clan is made up of )

Leading Rank - Matriarch : Lightflower

Designated Successor - Duskfire

Second Leading Rank - Patriarch : Earthcore

Designated Successor - Inkmoon

Close Allies - Not Yet Declared ( keep this as-is for now )

Enemies - Not Yet Declared ( keep this as-is for now )

SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
Cealy
the only reason I don't have a population count is that my clan is constantly changing, so it would be out of date too quickly to have you update. do I need to have a population count?
Cealy
the only reason I don't have a population count is that my clan is constantly changing, so it would be out of date too quickly to have you update. do I need to have a population count?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29