Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would your OC DO??
My character just tripped and fell on you.
What does your character do?

(LOL HAVE FUN)
My character just tripped and fell on you.
What does your character do?

(LOL HAVE FUN)
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
My character would probably fall, try to help, then fall again.
My character would probably fall, try to help, then fall again.
You can call me Fire. I am +3 FR time and 21+ years old.tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
@faithbrier Seriously... Dove said in his normal monotone voice. He let out a heavy sigh, his mechanical, large, high-tech wings twitching with irritation.
"Get off of me"
@faithbrier Seriously... Dove said in his normal monotone voice. He let out a heavy sigh, his mechanical, large, high-tech wings twitching with irritation.
"Get off of me"
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
Twitching Midnight glared at you. She slunk away, hissing. "Your corpse would make a fine meal for my hyena. Too bad he's at home." She grumbled, genuinely disappointed

@faithbrier
Twitching Midnight glared at you. She slunk away, hissing. "Your corpse would make a fine meal for my hyena. Too bad he's at home." She grumbled, genuinely disappointed

@faithbrier
Uq1cq4S.png
@Faithbrier

Kohinoor grinned at the other before exclaiming "Hey! You alright? You didn't get hurt, did ya? I'm gonna go continue on my path to El, see ya!" The dragon ran off without so much as an answer. Hmm.
@Faithbrier

Kohinoor grinned at the other before exclaiming "Hey! You alright? You didn't get hurt, did ya? I'm gonna go continue on my path to El, see ya!" The dragon ran off without so much as an answer. Hmm.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Firedrakegirl @CaucasionOvch @Thornasaur @Neraida

I enjoyed all of these, I almost died reading them! I got the idea off of FB, but I'm curious if I should do more...
@Firedrakegirl @CaucasionOvch @Thornasaur @Neraida

I enjoyed all of these, I almost died reading them! I got the idea off of FB, but I'm curious if I should do more...
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
@Faithbrier

Clemet caught the falling figure quickly; his shades beaming the reflective light. "Woah--- you alright?" He grinned, an almost arrogant expression. "Guess you couldn't help but fall for me huh?" He arched a brow.

lol it was pretty fun to respond! ^u^
@Faithbrier

Clemet caught the falling figure quickly; his shades beaming the reflective light. "Woah--- you alright?" He grinned, an almost arrogant expression. "Guess you couldn't help but fall for me huh?" He arched a brow.

lol it was pretty fun to respond! ^u^
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg