Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP [with meely]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
Ophelia smiled softly to herself. She remembered that her son was never good at chitchat either. Stepping off the bus, she looked around the town centre. It was very pristine - a marble fountain, a few benches, a plaza of businesses. She looked around, noticing the law firm that she was thinking of earlier. She pointed it out to Alysion, before she walked towards it.
Ophelia smiled softly to herself. She remembered that her son was never good at chitchat either. Stepping off the bus, she looked around the town centre. It was very pristine - a marble fountain, a few benches, a plaza of businesses. She looked around, noticing the law firm that she was thinking of earlier. She pointed it out to Alysion, before she walked towards it.
Alysion nodded and followed Ophelia. He wasn't sure if she wanted his company or not, but he would go if she asked. The one firm seemed to be open, judging from the sound of chatter from inside and the fact that there were well-dressed individuals bustling inside. He opened the door for Ophelia and allowed her to enter first.
Alysion nodded and followed Ophelia. He wasn't sure if she wanted his company or not, but he would go if she asked. The one firm seemed to be open, judging from the sound of chatter from inside and the fact that there were well-dressed individuals bustling inside. He opened the door for Ophelia and allowed her to enter first.
XOxv5KE.png
Ophelia thanked Alysion when he held the door open for her. Although he seemed a little eccentric, Opehlia was glad that she didn't have to go into the firm alone. It was quite intimidating to watch all these formal individuals walking around. She walked up to the desk, and, as she had thought, a sign for a wanted clerk was propped up. "Hello," she said, sounding fairly confident as she spoke to the woman at the desk. "My name is Ophelia Watson."
Ophelia thanked Alysion when he held the door open for her. Although he seemed a little eccentric, Opehlia was glad that she didn't have to go into the firm alone. It was quite intimidating to watch all these formal individuals walking around. She walked up to the desk, and, as she had thought, a sign for a wanted clerk was propped up. "Hello," she said, sounding fairly confident as she spoke to the woman at the desk. "My name is Ophelia Watson."
The receptionist glanced up from her computer screen, and turned to Ophelia. "Hello there. Why might you be here today? Are you seeking legal aid?" She inquired. Alysion stood by Ophelia the entire time, not saying a word, but his presence was more than obvious. Though he stood off to the side, making it clear that he himself wasn't there for anything.

Suddenly, someone passed by the two. They said nothing, but Alysion blinked and turned his head to look as the individual passed by. They were dressed far more ornately than anyone in the small town, and even the law firm. A brilliant, golden suit jacket was on their back as they strutted away with an air of authority. The priest wasn't sure why such an individual would be here, but he quickly stopped looking and turned his gaze back.
The receptionist glanced up from her computer screen, and turned to Ophelia. "Hello there. Why might you be here today? Are you seeking legal aid?" She inquired. Alysion stood by Ophelia the entire time, not saying a word, but his presence was more than obvious. Though he stood off to the side, making it clear that he himself wasn't there for anything.

Suddenly, someone passed by the two. They said nothing, but Alysion blinked and turned his head to look as the individual passed by. They were dressed far more ornately than anyone in the small town, and even the law firm. A brilliant, golden suit jacket was on their back as they strutted away with an air of authority. The priest wasn't sure why such an individual would be here, but he quickly stopped looking and turned his gaze back.
XOxv5KE.png
"I'm afraid not today. I'm actually here to apply for the job. I did similar work where I used to live," Ophelia replied, smiling politely at the receptionist. Her attention was momentarily stolen by the gold-suited man. She was glad Aaron wasn't here, especially since he had a tendency to approach random strangers who interested him. She glanced over at Alysion. It seemed that the man had caught his attention too. Ophelia looked back at the receptionist quickly. "I'm quite experienced. I brought a CV, actually."

The lunchtime bell rang. Thank god. Aaron was bored out of his mind. He watched the group form again as everyone started to talk, and focuses his attention on one person in particular. This person was giving him a strange vibe, as if they didn't quite fit.
"I'm afraid not today. I'm actually here to apply for the job. I did similar work where I used to live," Ophelia replied, smiling politely at the receptionist. Her attention was momentarily stolen by the gold-suited man. She was glad Aaron wasn't here, especially since he had a tendency to approach random strangers who interested him. She glanced over at Alysion. It seemed that the man had caught his attention too. Ophelia looked back at the receptionist quickly. "I'm quite experienced. I brought a CV, actually."

The lunchtime bell rang. Thank god. Aaron was bored out of his mind. He watched the group form again as everyone started to talk, and focuses his attention on one person in particular. This person was giving him a strange vibe, as if they didn't quite fit.
"Ah, the job..." The receptionist went through some papers and flipped through them, scanning over the printed lettering. "Hmm..." She nodded while shifting some forms around. "Alright. We can have you do the paperwork, and then we can schedule an interview. However.. There is a visiting attorney at the moment, here to help deal with what I believe is a class-action lawsuit. They're looking for an assistant, if you'd like to apply for that instead, since we already have several applicants for the current job."

Alysion wondered if this had anything to do with the individual who just passed them by. They certainly didn't seem to be from the local area.
"Ah, the job..." The receptionist went through some papers and flipped through them, scanning over the printed lettering. "Hmm..." She nodded while shifting some forms around. "Alright. We can have you do the paperwork, and then we can schedule an interview. However.. There is a visiting attorney at the moment, here to help deal with what I believe is a class-action lawsuit. They're looking for an assistant, if you'd like to apply for that instead, since we already have several applicants for the current job."

Alysion wondered if this had anything to do with the individual who just passed them by. They certainly didn't seem to be from the local area.
XOxv5KE.png
Ophelia was slightly surprised when the receptionist suggested being the assistant. Although she knew a bare minimum about law, she wasn't sure what being an attorney's assistant consisted of. She hoped it was picking up the phone and organising files. She didn't voice this, however, and simply nodded. "Sure." She hadn't connected the visiting attorney to the golden-suited man, instead looking back at Alysion. He didn't seem bothered by what the receptionist was saying, which Ophelia saw as a good thing.
Ophelia was slightly surprised when the receptionist suggested being the assistant. Although she knew a bare minimum about law, she wasn't sure what being an attorney's assistant consisted of. She hoped it was picking up the phone and organising files. She didn't voice this, however, and simply nodded. "Sure." She hadn't connected the visiting attorney to the golden-suited man, instead looking back at Alysion. He didn't seem bothered by what the receptionist was saying, which Ophelia saw as a good thing.
"Why don't you see him, then?" The receptionist suggested, gesturing to the left hallway. "He's using the very last office on the right-hand side." She informed, and handed Ophelia a stack of papers. "That's the paperwork, and I believe that Verum down there will tell you the details."

Alysion seemed to have put two and two together at this point. The gold-dressed individual did head down the left hall, after all. He nodded to Ophelia as he stepped aside to let her pass.
"Why don't you see him, then?" The receptionist suggested, gesturing to the left hallway. "He's using the very last office on the right-hand side." She informed, and handed Ophelia a stack of papers. "That's the paperwork, and I believe that Verum down there will tell you the details."

Alysion seemed to have put two and two together at this point. The gold-dressed individual did head down the left hall, after all. He nodded to Ophelia as he stepped aside to let her pass.
XOxv5KE.png
Ophelia was careful not to drop any papers, as she nodded. "Thank you." She then turned to Alysion and thanked him also, walking down the left corridor to the office right at the end. "How can you have so much paperwork?" she murmured, knocking on the door and hoping that she hadn't made a terrible decision by trying for the job here. The last thing she wanted was to have a job that, although wasn't boring, was difficult to do.
Ophelia was careful not to drop any papers, as she nodded. "Thank you." She then turned to Alysion and thanked him also, walking down the left corridor to the office right at the end. "How can you have so much paperwork?" she murmured, knocking on the door and hoping that she hadn't made a terrible decision by trying for the job here. The last thing she wanted was to have a job that, although wasn't boring, was difficult to do.
Alysion trailed after Ophelia, somewhat curious to see how this would go. "Beats me, but these are the people who specialize in paperwork." He commented, knowing how the legal system could be at times. "One small typo can lead to a drawn out battle, that's what I hear."

"Come in." A voice came from the inside of the room. It was clearly masculine, and the faint silhouette of someone could be seen through the rectangular glass pane that was installed on the door. It seemed as if the individual was working on something, judging by the fact they were sitting behind a desk.
Alysion trailed after Ophelia, somewhat curious to see how this would go. "Beats me, but these are the people who specialize in paperwork." He commented, knowing how the legal system could be at times. "One small typo can lead to a drawn out battle, that's what I hear."

"Come in." A voice came from the inside of the room. It was clearly masculine, and the faint silhouette of someone could be seen through the rectangular glass pane that was installed on the door. It seemed as if the individual was working on something, judging by the fact they were sitting behind a desk.
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65