Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP [with meely]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
"Erm.. Okay. I'll make sure to keep Iris home next time." He wasn't sure what he wanted to answer the statement with, but he wasn't going to get rid of the creature. Sure, he wasn't known for being the nicest person around, but even he wasn't heartless. "I didn't know they had peacocks in the zoos..." What really confused him, however, was the last sentiment. "Why..? I was planning to head over during lunch break." It didn't really take too long just to check up on the creature, anyways, and he wasn't even sure if it was needed.
"Erm.. Okay. I'll make sure to keep Iris home next time." He wasn't sure what he wanted to answer the statement with, but he wasn't going to get rid of the creature. Sure, he wasn't known for being the nicest person around, but even he wasn't heartless. "I didn't know they had peacocks in the zoos..." What really confused him, however, was the last sentiment. "Why..? I was planning to head over during lunch break." It didn't really take too long just to check up on the creature, anyways, and he wasn't even sure if it was needed.
XOxv5KE.png
Ophelia nodded, feeling like she was talking to a child. "Yes, because this is making people think you are strange." She didn't reply to his sentence on the zoo; she didn't see necessary to do so as part of her rather angry explanation. "Because Aaron is at the school, and he will talk to you, and, from the looks of things, you are not a very popular person. Do you see the problem?" It seemed so obvious to her. If her son was classed as strange, he couldn't befriend everyone he wanted to, which would make it difficult to find the people he and Ophelia were looking for. She sighed.
Ophelia nodded, feeling like she was talking to a child. "Yes, because this is making people think you are strange." She didn't reply to his sentence on the zoo; she didn't see necessary to do so as part of her rather angry explanation. "Because Aaron is at the school, and he will talk to you, and, from the looks of things, you are not a very popular person. Do you see the problem?" It seemed so obvious to her. If her son was classed as strange, he couldn't befriend everyone he wanted to, which would make it difficult to find the people he and Ophelia were looking for. She sighed.
Alysion sighed and stood, the bird shifting in his arms as he did. "Alright, then. I suppose it'll have to wait until later tonight." It wasn't too big of a surprise that Aaron went to school, considering his age, so the sentiment was understandable. Though, he wasn't sure if he was unpopular or unknown. "I'll be taking Iris back home, since... Yeah." It seemed to be the peacock's name, as the bird would always look up whenever it was said.
Alysion sighed and stood, the bird shifting in his arms as he did. "Alright, then. I suppose it'll have to wait until later tonight." It wasn't too big of a surprise that Aaron went to school, considering his age, so the sentiment was understandable. Though, he wasn't sure if he was unpopular or unknown. "I'll be taking Iris back home, since... Yeah." It seemed to be the peacock's name, as the bird would always look up whenever it was said.
XOxv5KE.png
Ophelia decided that it would not be a good time to drop the bombshell that Aaron was supposed to be befriending someone in particular, especially considering she wouldn't be surprised if Alysion was a bit miffed with her. "I'm sorry; I'm a little stressed out," she apologised, not mentioning what she was doing outside.

The break time bell rang, and Aaron watched as conversation began to ensue. He didn't attempt to join in, too busy watching certain people who seemed out-of-place. This was unnaturally boring. Why the underground needed to know about this small town he didn't know. The only person who'd interested him was Alysion.
Ophelia decided that it would not be a good time to drop the bombshell that Aaron was supposed to be befriending someone in particular, especially considering she wouldn't be surprised if Alysion was a bit miffed with her. "I'm sorry; I'm a little stressed out," she apologised, not mentioning what she was doing outside.

The break time bell rang, and Aaron watched as conversation began to ensue. He didn't attempt to join in, too busy watching certain people who seemed out-of-place. This was unnaturally boring. Why the underground needed to know about this small town he didn't know. The only person who'd interested him was Alysion.
"It's alright." Alysion didn't seem too bothered and pat the bird to keep it from getting alarmed, since it would be bad for the situation if it decided to fan open its tail. "I probably should have thought just a little more before bringing Iris out. She's pretty much always in my home except when i need to take her for one reason or another."

"...Why are you out, if I might ask?" He questioned, merely out of curiosity. "You don't have to answer."
"It's alright." Alysion didn't seem too bothered and pat the bird to keep it from getting alarmed, since it would be bad for the situation if it decided to fan open its tail. "I probably should have thought just a little more before bringing Iris out. She's pretty much always in my home except when i need to take her for one reason or another."

"...Why are you out, if I might ask?" He questioned, merely out of curiosity. "You don't have to answer."
XOxv5KE.png
"I may or may not have forgotten to get a job before moving here," Ophelia admitted. The move had been a pretty spur of the moment event. The underground had sent them and set them up into the house, but they hadn't provided any form of employment for Ophelia, so she'd had to go and look. "I have a feeling this place won't have a job office." Perhaps, if they did, Alysion would know where it is and be able to point her in the right direction.
"I may or may not have forgotten to get a job before moving here," Ophelia admitted. The move had been a pretty spur of the moment event. The underground had sent them and set them up into the house, but they hadn't provided any form of employment for Ophelia, so she'd had to go and look. "I have a feeling this place won't have a job office." Perhaps, if they did, Alysion would know where it is and be able to point her in the right direction.
"Ohh.." He blinked, understanding immediately. He seemed to have the same thought as Ophelia, knowing how unwise it would be to do a location transfer without first securing employment. "There is no job office." He scratched his head while confirming Ophelia's statement. While he wished he could help the woman out, he did't have anything in mind.
"Ohh.." He blinked, understanding immediately. He seemed to have the same thought as Ophelia, knowing how unwise it would be to do a location transfer without first securing employment. "There is no job office." He scratched his head while confirming Ophelia's statement. While he wished he could help the woman out, he did't have anything in mind.
XOxv5KE.png
"No, I didn't think it would be a big enough town to have one." Ophelia sighed, realising that Alysion was trying to help her out. "It's okay, I'm pretty sure there'll be somewhere around needing a worker. I'm pretty sure I saw one at the law firm earlier, so I'm going to go and check that out." This would've been so much more helpful with her son. He could've just googled what jobs were needed. She didn't know what googling was but he seemed to know a lot more becuause of it.
"No, I didn't think it would be a big enough town to have one." Ophelia sighed, realising that Alysion was trying to help her out. "It's okay, I'm pretty sure there'll be somewhere around needing a worker. I'm pretty sure I saw one at the law firm earlier, so I'm going to go and check that out." This would've been so much more helpful with her son. He could've just googled what jobs were needed. She didn't know what googling was but he seemed to know a lot more becuause of it.
"The law firm? That's near the town center, and it's not really big. The lawyers that come are usually from the neighboring places as well, since most people in the profession like working in well-populated areas." Alysion offered, to help as best as he could. He wasn't sure how much the information would help, but it was all he had at the time. "I can take you there, if you'd like. After I leave Iris home, of course..."
"The law firm? That's near the town center, and it's not really big. The lawyers that come are usually from the neighboring places as well, since most people in the profession like working in well-populated areas." Alysion offered, to help as best as he could. He wasn't sure how much the information would help, but it was all he had at the time. "I can take you there, if you'd like. After I leave Iris home, of course..."
XOxv5KE.png
"I'd like that," Ophelia smiled, pleased that Alysion was able to supply her with information. She had noticed the sign for a clerk while walking with Aaron yesterday through the town. It was quiet around the area, despite it seeming like there was a lot of people. She began to follow Alysion back to his house, unsure what it would be like. She couldn't begin to imagine where he lived. If it was anything like his pet and clothing, she was certain it would be very strange indeed.
"I'd like that," Ophelia smiled, pleased that Alysion was able to supply her with information. She had noticed the sign for a clerk while walking with Aaron yesterday through the town. It was quiet around the area, despite it seeming like there was a lot of people. She began to follow Alysion back to his house, unsure what it would be like. She couldn't begin to imagine where he lived. If it was anything like his pet and clothing, she was certain it would be very strange indeed.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65