Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves of the mist
1 2 3 4 5
@Amentia anything!
Also Accepted.)
@Amentia anything!
Also Accepted.)
Really? Again with the cat puns? Are you kitten me?
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
5. I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
6. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
9. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
10. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Those are some puns I found but here....
@ladyslipper101 is this open?))
@ladyslipper101 is this open?))
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur, YES! Join the family!)
@Thornasaur, YES! Join the family!)
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.

The large black wolf hid silently in the shadows, a large buck unaware of his existence. Kaklin glanced over at the accompanying wolf, his amber eyes speaking for him. The hunt, was about to begin. He dashed, revealing himself and startling the terrified buck. The wolf quickly circled the buck in its confusion, allowing him to corner it. He bared his many teeth, snarling viciously, forcing the buck to back up. He and Shawaatleín weren't too far from the pack, so he could still hear any cries of danger or an unwelcomed howl. Though, While in his growl he grew distracted; his ears perked, as he heard the sound of a pained familiar voice.

The large black wolf hid silently in the shadows, a large buck unaware of his existence. Kaklin glanced over at the accompanying wolf, his amber eyes speaking for him. The hunt, was about to begin. He dashed, revealing himself and startling the terrified buck. The wolf quickly circled the buck in its confusion, allowing him to corner it. He bared his many teeth, snarling viciously, forcing the buck to back up. He and Shawaatleín weren't too far from the pack, so he could still hear any cries of danger or an unwelcomed howl. Though, While in his growl he grew distracted; his ears perked, as he heard the sound of a pained familiar voice.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
The now surrounded buck became frantic, and now panicked. It jumped around, moving back and forth in panic. The noise brought Kaklin back; and he shook his head, focusing on the prey. It was Fairly large for a buck, so receiving a kick could do some damage. Thankfully, it was tiring itself out from moving about fearfully. He began to nip at the creature's ankles, and biting any exposed area when it turned to face Shawaatleín. And just in a matter of moments, the buck slowed in exhaustion, still attempting to stay alive. The thought of his pained Alpha returned back to his head, and he grimaced. Better end this now... While the prey gave its attention to Shawaatleín, he pounced onto it, knocking it over. Immediately after, the black wolf latched onto its throat from behind; avoiding its last and final kicks.

Kaklin released his grasp, licking the blood off his muzzle. He offered a nod of thanks to the fellow wolf. "You heard it right? Alpha?" He spoke, before he started dragging the buck.
The now surrounded buck became frantic, and now panicked. It jumped around, moving back and forth in panic. The noise brought Kaklin back; and he shook his head, focusing on the prey. It was Fairly large for a buck, so receiving a kick could do some damage. Thankfully, it was tiring itself out from moving about fearfully. He began to nip at the creature's ankles, and biting any exposed area when it turned to face Shawaatleín. And just in a matter of moments, the buck slowed in exhaustion, still attempting to stay alive. The thought of his pained Alpha returned back to his head, and he grimaced. Better end this now... While the prey gave its attention to Shawaatleín, he pounced onto it, knocking it over. Immediately after, the black wolf latched onto its throat from behind; avoiding its last and final kicks.

Kaklin released his grasp, licking the blood off his muzzle. He offered a nod of thanks to the fellow wolf. "You heard it right? Alpha?" He spoke, before he started dragging the buck.

ex7GImS.png

Kaklin was silent for a moment, running through the many possibilities that could be the reason of what was wrong. The thoughts gnawed at him more and more, and he grew uneasy. It was unlikely that the pack was being attacked, who was stupid enough to do that? They were pretty well known and much stronger than other packs. He shrugged, dismissing the lurking thoughts. Kaklin continued to drag the buck; increasingly easier thanks to Shawaatleín clearing the path for him.

They finally reached the den, and Kaklin rushed to pull the buck towards other wolves; their kill out of thieves' way. His hurried footsteps were loud, as he raced towards his alphas. He was met with FlareBlade giving birth, Shade by her side and with Lily assisting. "Ah--" His ears flew to the back of his head as he stumbled back a few steps. A cold wave of cruel memories hit, memories he desperately wanted to forget. He wanted to console his alpha, give her compliments and assure her everything was going to be alright. Though, he found his voice stuck, and he continued to back away more and more. Enough until he was out of the den, trying to take deep breaths.
Kaklin was silent for a moment, running through the many possibilities that could be the reason of what was wrong. The thoughts gnawed at him more and more, and he grew uneasy. It was unlikely that the pack was being attacked, who was stupid enough to do that? They were pretty well known and much stronger than other packs. He shrugged, dismissing the lurking thoughts. Kaklin continued to drag the buck; increasingly easier thanks to Shawaatleín clearing the path for him.

They finally reached the den, and Kaklin rushed to pull the buck towards other wolves; their kill out of thieves' way. His hurried footsteps were loud, as he raced towards his alphas. He was met with FlareBlade giving birth, Shade by her side and with Lily assisting. "Ah--" His ears flew to the back of his head as he stumbled back a few steps. A cold wave of cruel memories hit, memories he desperately wanted to forget. He wanted to console his alpha, give her compliments and assure her everything was going to be alright. Though, he found his voice stuck, and he continued to back away more and more. Enough until he was out of the den, trying to take deep breaths.

ex7GImS.png

FlareBlade whined and saw a small white pup come ; along with a black one. She looked at them and smiled. She then noticed her vision getting blurry, and dropped her head.
FlareBlade whined and saw a small white pup come ; along with a black one. She looked at them and smiled. She then noticed her vision getting blurry, and dropped her head.

Lily paused as Kaklin walked in and backed out, "One second FlareBlade, no worries." She said and she took out some poppy seeds from her bundle of herbs, she trotted over to Kaklin and set the seeds down in front of him, "Eat these before you go to sleep, they will help you calm down, I noticed you seemed troubled, only eat of few though!" Lily said before going back to FlareBlade's side.
Lily paused as Kaklin walked in and backed out, "One second FlareBlade, no worries." She said and she took out some poppy seeds from her bundle of herbs, she trotted over to Kaklin and set the seeds down in front of him, "Eat these before you go to sleep, they will help you calm down, I noticed you seemed troubled, only eat of few though!" Lily said before going back to FlareBlade's side.
Flare's tail fell limp and her chest stopped moving.
Flare's tail fell limp and her chest stopped moving.

The small white pup moved around. Her small paws shuffled through the leaves trying to find her mother to get milk.

Flare stayed still; not moving, Hope licked her cheek and fell asleep.
The small white pup moved around. Her small paws shuffled through the leaves trying to find her mother to get milk.

Flare stayed still; not moving, Hope licked her cheek and fell asleep.

1 2 3 4 5