Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves of the mist
1 2 3 4 5
Hello, I am new! You can call me Jay! Here is as small forum of wolves!

Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Personality:
Looks:
Ranks:

I need that from u thanks!

Mine~♥

Name: FlareBlade
Mate: Shade
Pups:Hope (F)and Sky(M)
Personality: Sweet, kind. Will die to protect her pack
Looks: Silver wolf with light blue eyes and a black paw
Ranks: Alpha Female
Hello, I am new! You can call me Jay! Here is as small forum of wolves!

Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Personality:
Looks:
Ranks:

I need that from u thanks!

Mine~♥

Name: FlareBlade
Mate: Shade
Pups:Hope (F)and Sky(M)
Personality: Sweet, kind. Will die to protect her pack
Looks: Silver wolf with light blue eyes and a black paw
Ranks: Alpha Female
Really? Again with the cat puns? Are you kitten me?
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
5. I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
6. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
9. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
10. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Those are some puns I found but here....
@ladyslipper101 I'd like in to this lovely RP! [b]Name:[/b] Shade [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Mate:[/b] FlareBlade (if that's fine with you?) [b]Pups:[/b] Open [b]Personality:[/b] Looks intimidating, but is kind-natured. Shade would protect his pack and mate with his life. He is a noble wolf, with immense pride in his pack. However, he is also proud, and doesn't take failure well and tries his best to avoid it. [b]Looks:[/b] [img]http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1395011584i/8935422.jpg[/img] [b]Rank:[/b] Alpha Male
@ladyslipper101

I'd like in to this lovely RP!

Name: Shade
Mate: FlareBlade (if that's fine with you?)
Pups: Open
Personality: Looks intimidating, but is kind-natured. Shade would protect his pack and mate with his life. He is a noble wolf, with immense pride in his pack. However, he is also proud, and doesn't take failure well and tries his best to avoid it.
Looks:
8935422.jpg
20qAer5.png
@Nefetara accepted! Thanks!)

FlareBlade laid in her nest, pain heaving in her chest.
@Nefetara accepted! Thanks!)

FlareBlade laid in her nest, pain heaving in her chest.
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
2. I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
3. Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside...
4. Why don't some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don't work out.
7. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.

@ladyslipper101 (are you subbed to the thread? I am, so you don't need to ping me)

Shade walked into the pack territory from a recent hunting expedition. They had been successful in bringing done a sick elk, who was otherwise healthy except for a twisted leg, which made him an easy target.

He returned unscathed, save for a few scratches that would heal on their own within the week. Upon seeing the den, he was excited to see his mate and tell her about their hunt. "FlareBlade?" He asked, stepping inside their nest.

And then he saw her -heard her- in pain. He immediately rushed to her side and started to console his mate. "Flare! What's wrong? What happened?"
@ladyslipper101 (are you subbed to the thread? I am, so you don't need to ping me)

Shade walked into the pack territory from a recent hunting expedition. They had been successful in bringing done a sick elk, who was otherwise healthy except for a twisted leg, which made him an easy target.

He returned unscathed, save for a few scratches that would heal on their own within the week. Upon seeing the den, he was excited to see his mate and tell her about their hunt. "FlareBlade?" He asked, stepping inside their nest.

And then he saw her -heard her- in pain. He immediately rushed to her side and started to console his mate. "Flare! What's wrong? What happened?"
20qAer5.png
She yelped. "I-i don't know... " she looked at him. Am I Pregnant?! She thought, scared. She didnt know what to do if she was.
(She's pregnant! With two pups. One male and female. What one u want? )
She yelped. "I-i don't know... " she looked at him. Am I Pregnant?! She thought, scared. She didnt know what to do if she was.
(She's pregnant! With two pups. One male and female. What one u want? )

((@ladyslipper101 I think I'll take the female. ))

Shade immediately fell to his mate's side and wrapped his neck around hers. He didn't know what was happening, but it was clear FlareBlade needed him right now. His icy gaze met hers as the dark wolf nuzzled the she-wolf, trying to calm her down.

"Whatever's wrong, we'll make it through." He consoled.
((@ladyslipper101 I think I'll take the female. ))

Shade immediately fell to his mate's side and wrapped his neck around hers. He didn't know what was happening, but it was clear FlareBlade needed him right now. His icy gaze met hers as the dark wolf nuzzled the she-wolf, trying to calm her down.

"Whatever's wrong, we'll make it through." He consoled.
20qAer5.png
She nodded. "Yes, we will. But I think I'm pregnant..." She said.
(Kk, Can the names he Sky (M) and Hope(F)?)
She nodded. "Yes, we will. But I think I'm pregnant..." She said.
(Kk, Can the names he Sky (M) and Hope(F)?)

@ladyslipper101
Could I please join?
@ladyslipper101
Could I please join?
Of course! Join right in! )
Of course! Join right in! )

Name: Lily Age: 16 Gender: female Mate: none yet Pups: none yet Personality: Shy, dainty, helpful, confident in herself most of the time. Looks:[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d3/c1/34/d3c134f0bd8e7a6d206a15db8534c9e3.jpg[/img] Pale/mint green eyes. Ranks: Healer
Name: Lily
Mate: none yet
Pups: none yet
Personality: Shy, dainty, helpful, confident in herself most of the time.
Looks:d3c134f0bd8e7a6d206a15db8534c9e3.jpg
Pale/mint green eyes.
Ranks: Healer
1 2 3 4 5