Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now I'll Kindly Bid You Adieu (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
((You know guys, I'm going to agree with Draconequis. Even though my characters aren't involved with any characters right now, I find myself having panic attacks from all the notification, thinking I'm being left behind. I have school and even though I have one wifi that lets me get on Flight Rising, I can't get on during Math class and Technology class, as well as on the two buses I have to get on in the afternoon. So yeah, I like the idea of going slower, it would work better for me and some others too ^^
Can summer break just come already XD))
((You know guys, I'm going to agree with Draconequis. Even though my characters aren't involved with any characters right now, I find myself having panic attacks from all the notification, thinking I'm being left behind. I have school and even though I have one wifi that lets me get on Flight Rising, I can't get on during Math class and Technology class, as well as on the two buses I have to get on in the afternoon. So yeah, I like the idea of going slower, it would work better for me and some others too ^^
Can summer break just come already XD))
xk7ymDQ.png
((Going slower would help indeed. Could i perhaps get a recap of all that happened while i was gone? Honestly it was the ridiculous amount of pings and posts that made me have a little bit of a panic attack TBH))
((Going slower would help indeed. Could i perhaps get a recap of all that happened while i was gone? Honestly it was the ridiculous amount of pings and posts that made me have a little bit of a panic attack TBH))
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(Oh my goodness, I'm sorry! Yes, we can totally slow down. Okay, what basically happened was introductions to the characters, Marble ate a snake and started talking to Pip, and James and Puna are plotting how to get into the enclosure.
Uh, did I miss anything? :P)
(Oh my goodness, I'm sorry! Yes, we can totally slow down. Okay, what basically happened was introductions to the characters, Marble ate a snake and started talking to Pip, and James and Puna are plotting how to get into the enclosure.
Uh, did I miss anything? :P)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((@Draconequis

Sorry for the wait, here it is (luckily, most of it isn't important, so it's not like you're missing out on major plot events!)

Marble was just dropped off on the lab, and talked with her friend Puna before eating a snake, then she met Pip, and now they're talking.

You probably know what you're characters are doing. I think Zeanna isn't doing anything.

Ur is doing nothing social at the moment, I believe.

Akira was just flying around the forest,

Dust is in the lab, in a cage, currently doing nothing social at the moment.

Josh is out of his cage (..somehow) and is eating a worm in a medicine cabinet.

James gave Nosferatu the opportunity to eat some of the snake before Marble got to it (she left some, though) and is now conspiring with Puna to get in the large jungle-cage.

Liia and Sahna are currently sleeping.

Hoarfrost is doing nothing social at the moment, and is glaring around the cage.

Please tell me if I'm missing anyone! I hope this is enough for you to get your bearings, and if you need any more, please tell me!))
((@Draconequis

Sorry for the wait, here it is (luckily, most of it isn't important, so it's not like you're missing out on major plot events!)

Marble was just dropped off on the lab, and talked with her friend Puna before eating a snake, then she met Pip, and now they're talking.

You probably know what you're characters are doing. I think Zeanna isn't doing anything.

Ur is doing nothing social at the moment, I believe.

Akira was just flying around the forest,

Dust is in the lab, in a cage, currently doing nothing social at the moment.

Josh is out of his cage (..somehow) and is eating a worm in a medicine cabinet.

James gave Nosferatu the opportunity to eat some of the snake before Marble got to it (she left some, though) and is now conspiring with Puna to get in the large jungle-cage.

Liia and Sahna are currently sleeping.

Hoarfrost is doing nothing social at the moment, and is glaring around the cage.

Please tell me if I'm missing anyone! I hope this is enough for you to get your bearings, and if you need any more, please tell me!))
@pandacow lol thx u XD
@pandacow lol thx u XD
((Just because everyone wants everyone to slow down doesn't mean you have to stop posting.. right? Is anybody still on board?))
((Just because everyone wants everyone to slow down doesn't mean you have to stop posting.. right? Is anybody still on board?))
(( currently, were just waiting for drac to post so they can get themselves a foothold in this rp. ))
(( currently, were just waiting for drac to post so they can get themselves a foothold in this rp. ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
*Josh gives rp cpr*
*Josh gives rp cpr*
@Draconequis

Hey! Heeey!

Do you know when you'll be able to post next? If you could, a nice estimate would be great (but if you can't get one that is a-ok )
@Draconequis

Hey! Heeey!

Do you know when you'll be able to post next? If you could, a nice estimate would be great (but if you can't get one that is a-ok )
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
(@Dogsblubblub, ah, yeah i was about to post today, i was just trying to understand what was going on and trying to figure out a way to include all my characters.. struggling a bit)

Ur was flying around the forest, and his eyes suddenly focused on a brightly-colored parrot of some kind. Amuzed, he took a spot up beside her, gliding across the sky with his feathers ruffling in the wind. "You have very bright feathers." He commented. "You are probably going to get caught by the weird aliens."

(sorry for the shortness, struggling to get back into this)
____

Nosferatu gulped down most of the snake, and left whatever remained for the pesky dog beast. Keeping the creature fed by sharing was something he did all the time. IF he pretended that he enjoyed the creature's company and fed her, she would be loyal to him and even do things for him. That and, considering his breakfast this morning, he wasn't really that hungry.

He strode towards James and Puna, listening to them talk. "Not sure why you would want to enter that cage." He grumbled. "Its stupid. You are both stupid."

______

Zeanna was bored, so she gave her chain a quick tug, and it jangled. Her pupils dilated as she stared at the chain, and yanked at it violently, only hurting her leg. She let out an exaspirated growling sound as she stared at the chain. it wasn't very strong.. which meant if she yanked hard enough she could probably break it. But instead, she didn't feel like possibly hurting herself. She focused on one of the chain links closer to her body.

using her beak, she tugged on the metal, feeling it give under her tugs. Slowly and surely she worked, bending the metal until it slipped out and the chain fell from her and to the ground. There were still a few chains hanging from her ankle and being annoying so she bent the one closest to her silvery anklet, getting rid of the rest of the chain. She couldn't get the silvery anklet off sadly.

She was free. She half-flew, half-fluttered to the ground, eyes focused on the doggie door Nosferatu had used this morning. Without hesitation, she pushed her way out, only to find the large bird just outside with a peacock, and a weird bird who she didn't recognize.

She flattened herself, trying to look smaller as she watched them fearfully from just outside the door.
(@Dogsblubblub, ah, yeah i was about to post today, i was just trying to understand what was going on and trying to figure out a way to include all my characters.. struggling a bit)

Ur was flying around the forest, and his eyes suddenly focused on a brightly-colored parrot of some kind. Amuzed, he took a spot up beside her, gliding across the sky with his feathers ruffling in the wind. "You have very bright feathers." He commented. "You are probably going to get caught by the weird aliens."

(sorry for the shortness, struggling to get back into this)
____

Nosferatu gulped down most of the snake, and left whatever remained for the pesky dog beast. Keeping the creature fed by sharing was something he did all the time. IF he pretended that he enjoyed the creature's company and fed her, she would be loyal to him and even do things for him. That and, considering his breakfast this morning, he wasn't really that hungry.

He strode towards James and Puna, listening to them talk. "Not sure why you would want to enter that cage." He grumbled. "Its stupid. You are both stupid."

______

Zeanna was bored, so she gave her chain a quick tug, and it jangled. Her pupils dilated as she stared at the chain, and yanked at it violently, only hurting her leg. She let out an exaspirated growling sound as she stared at the chain. it wasn't very strong.. which meant if she yanked hard enough she could probably break it. But instead, she didn't feel like possibly hurting herself. She focused on one of the chain links closer to her body.

using her beak, she tugged on the metal, feeling it give under her tugs. Slowly and surely she worked, bending the metal until it slipped out and the chain fell from her and to the ground. There were still a few chains hanging from her ankle and being annoying so she bent the one closest to her silvery anklet, getting rid of the rest of the chain. She couldn't get the silvery anklet off sadly.

She was free. She half-flew, half-fluttered to the ground, eyes focused on the doggie door Nosferatu had used this morning. Without hesitation, she pushed her way out, only to find the large bird just outside with a peacock, and a weird bird who she didn't recognize.

She flattened herself, trying to look smaller as she watched them fearfully from just outside the door.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9