Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now I'll Kindly Bid You Adieu (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pandacow

((I agree, that is a good point. Yeah! I'll update Puna's info to include that))

((Okay, in which case I will just as a way to say "hey, this is for you to read"))
@Pandacow

((I agree, that is a good point. Yeah! I'll update Puna's info to include that))

((Okay, in which case I will just as a way to say "hey, this is for you to read"))

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
+WillowtheWisp am I accepted?
+WillowtheWisp am I accepted?
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
@WillowTheWisp This needs more males... -A- Name: Josh Age: Young adult Gender: Male Type of bird: Northern Screamer ((°A° AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lol XD)) Option: 3 pls Image: [img]http://i.imgur.com/dIgagSH.jpg[/img] Personality: If you want me to say it short, Josh has the heart of a child. He's very playful and cunning, not afraid to take consequences and is sometimes serious, which means protecting his friends, or performing a vital task, basically being life or death. Backstory: TBRPED
@WillowTheWisp This needs more males... -A-

Name: Josh
Type of bird: Northern Screamer ((°A° AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lol XD))
Option: 3 pls
Image:
dIgagSH.jpg
Personality: If you want me to say it short, Josh has the heart of a child. He's very playful and cunning, not afraid to take consequences and is sometimes serious, which means protecting his friends, or performing a vital task, basically being life or death.
Backstory: TBRPED
((i'm going to go to bed really soon, so this will probably be my last post of the night. Goodnight, everyone!))

((Also, -BelladonnaBloom, I'm not sure if you want me to ping you in OOC, so just give me a heads up on whether you would want me to ping you in OOC or not ^^))

((And I added some stuff to Marble's bio in the personality department and her backstory, just in case you want to know.))
((i'm going to go to bed really soon, so this will probably be my last post of the night. Goodnight, everyone!))

((Also, -BelladonnaBloom, I'm not sure if you want me to ping you in OOC, so just give me a heads up on whether you would want me to ping you in OOC or not ^^))

((And I added some stuff to Marble's bio in the personality department and her backstory, just in case you want to know.))
@Pandacow

((Good night! You can do the same for me. I'll check it out!))
@Pandacow

((Good night! You can do the same for me. I'll check it out!))

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
Name: Uruatau (Goes by Ur) Age: 18 Gender: male Type of Bird: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM98Vencdwo]Potoo[/url] (lol) Option 1, 2, or 3 (or tell me if you have a different idea! I'd love to hear it!): 2 Image:[img]https://www.unbelievable-facts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/creepy-potoo.jpg[/img] (magnificent) Personality: Kind of a hard bird to understand, has a very unique, odd, and quirky personality. Can be pretty silly, and usually upbeat. Will often prank others by sneaking up on them and making his weird cry, or just flattening his body and poofing it back out again when he feels like it. He's actually pretty sensitive despite his constant joking, and is quite touchy about his looks, though he won't admit it. Backstory (optional): due to his odd appearance, and ability to flatten his body to look like a branch, he's managed to stay out of the hands of pesky humans. More to be RPEd he's a mysterious one. Name:Nosferatu Age: 20 Gender: male Type of Bird: Shoebill Option 1, 2, or 3 (or tell me if you have a different idea! I'd love to hear it!): 3 Image: [img]https://haydensanimalfacts.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/shoebill.jpg[/img] (he's a lot smaller than a full grown adult, lets say the size of a barn owl.) Personality: He's big, he's bad, he's a grumpy wumpus. Talking to him is going to result in eyerolling, grunts and groans for the most part. He likes to complain, and knows how terrifying he is, so he's not afraid to threaten the smaller birds who come around. He's fond of the humans for the most part, and won't bite them so long as they feed him on time. he does enjoy a good head scratch, but he will also bite their fingers off if they scratch him the wrong way. he's kind of like the resident cat.. sometimes chases a certain dog, and will mark his territory. However, there are also days where he just sort of perches on his pillow and sits there. Doesn't care one way or the other what the other birds do. So long as the humans wait on him hand and foot. (Spoiled child) Backstory (optional): He was hatched by hand when his egg was stolen from a nest. Needless to say he was hand fed and raised by the humans, which caused him to be just a little lazy. He's kind of like a domesticated cat.. the lab is his plaything. he does as he pleases. Scientists have to take him for periodic walks, or else his pent up agression will grow too strong and he will start biting. Name: Zeanna Age: 18 Gender: Female Type of Bird: Pied African Grey Option 1, 2, or 3 (or tell me if you have a different idea! I'd love to hear it!): She started off as wild, but was captured and taken away by the scientists as a hatchling. Over the years she was first a test subject, but proved to be too much of an escape artist and continually mess up all of the experiments. She even learned how to copy the human voices and can partially understand what the humans say.. for the most part. She saw each new cage as a challenge to escape until the scientitsts grew tired of the games she played with them and transferred her to their offices. They keep a close eye on her because if she were to escape and repeat anything she's picked up.. they could be in trouble. She is now chained to her cage, but has been working on a way to escape the chain. (so she's not really a pet, she's just isolated from the caged birds in another room due to her crafty nature) Image:[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/search1231/MUTATIONS/red3.jpg[/img] Personality: She's clever.. extremely clever.. and she can think of millions of ways to trick and escape her captors. It is all that keeps her sane and without it, she will start plucking her feathers out of boredrom. Since she likes her feathers, she rather prefers keeping her mind busy in other ways. More recently, the scientists have noticed giving her toys to play with keeps her mind off trying to escape, so they bring her new things to play with periodically. She enjoys destroying these toys with every fiber of her being. She's kind of a little wordy at times, and can copy several bird and human calls from her time in the lab. Backstory (optional): She was born in the wild, and remembers little of her life other than a few colors and the sensation that the humans are not her actual parents. Taken in, she was tested on viciously. She didn't like the tests because they hurt and actively started taking an interest in sabotage so she wouldn't have to feel them anymore. She threw things, bit them, and learned to sort of fly with her feathers clipped. She has full run of her cage and a small radius around it, as far as her chain will allow her to go. (which is about a foot so she can fly to the nearest desk and stare at the computer and chew on papers. They let her do this because it keeps her from annoying screeching.) [s]I'm good with three, i feel good having one in every category.. sorta. Also, i can change MR. Shoebill into a Anhinga.. or something smaller, but i kinda wanted him to be a scary monster bird.[/s]
Name: Uruatau (Goes by Ur)
Type of Bird: Potoo (lol)
Option 1, 2, or 3 (or tell me if you have a different idea! I'd love to hear it!): 2
Image:creepy-potoo.jpg (magnificent)
Personality: Kind of a hard bird to understand, has a very unique, odd, and quirky personality. Can be pretty silly, and usually upbeat. Will often prank others by sneaking up on them and making his weird cry, or just flattening his body and poofing it back out again when he feels like it. He's actually pretty sensitive despite his constant joking, and is quite touchy about his looks, though he won't admit it.
Backstory (optional): due to his odd appearance, and ability to flatten his body to look like a branch, he's managed to stay out of the hands of pesky humans. More to be RPEd he's a mysterious one.

Name:Nosferatu
Type of Bird: Shoebill
Option 1, 2, or 3 (or tell me if you have a different idea! I'd love to hear it!): 3
Image: shoebill.jpg (he's a lot smaller than a full grown adult, lets say the size of a barn owl.)
Personality: He's big, he's bad, he's a grumpy wumpus. Talking to him is going to result in eyerolling, grunts and groans for the most part. He likes to complain, and knows how terrifying he is, so he's not afraid to threaten the smaller birds who come around. He's fond of the humans for the most part, and won't bite them so long as they feed him on time. he does enjoy a good head scratch, but he will also bite their fingers off if they scratch him the wrong way. he's kind of like the resident cat.. sometimes chases a certain dog, and will mark his territory. However, there are also days where he just sort of perches on his pillow and sits there. Doesn't care one way or the other what the other birds do. So long as the humans wait on him hand and foot. (Spoiled child)

Backstory (optional): He was hatched by hand when his egg was stolen from a nest. Needless to say he was hand fed and raised by the humans, which caused him to be just a little lazy. He's kind of like a domesticated cat.. the lab is his plaything. he does as he pleases. Scientists have to take him for periodic walks, or else his pent up agression will grow too strong and he will start biting.

Name: Zeanna
Type of Bird: Pied African Grey
Option 1, 2, or 3 (or tell me if you have a different idea! I'd love to hear it!): She started off as wild, but was captured and taken away by the scientists as a hatchling. Over the years she was first a test subject, but proved to be too much of an escape artist and continually mess up all of the experiments. She even learned how to copy the human voices and can partially understand what the humans say.. for the most part. She saw each new cage as a challenge to escape until the scientitsts grew tired of the games she played with them and transferred her to their offices. They keep a close eye on her because if she were to escape and repeat anything she's picked up.. they could be in trouble. She is now chained to her cage, but has been working on a way to escape the chain. (so she's not really a pet, she's just isolated from the caged birds in another room due to her crafty nature)
Image:red3.jpg
Personality: She's clever.. extremely clever.. and she can think of millions of ways to trick and escape her captors. It is all that keeps her sane and without it, she will start plucking her feathers out of boredrom. Since she likes her feathers, she rather prefers keeping her mind busy in other ways. More recently, the scientists have noticed giving her toys to play with keeps her mind off trying to escape, so they bring her new things to play with periodically. She enjoys destroying these toys with every fiber of her being. She's kind of a little wordy at times, and can copy several bird and human calls from her time in the lab.

Backstory (optional): She was born in the wild, and remembers little of her life other than a few colors and the sensation that the humans are not her actual parents. Taken in, she was tested on viciously. She didn't like the tests because they hurt and actively started taking an interest in sabotage so she wouldn't have to feel them anymore. She threw things, bit them, and learned to sort of fly with her feathers clipped. She has full run of her cage and a small radius around it, as far as her chain will allow her to go. (which is about a foot so she can fly to the nearest desk and stare at the computer and chew on papers. They let her do this because it keeps her from annoying screeching.)

I'm good with three, i feel good having one in every category.. sorta. Also, i can change MR.
Shoebill into a Anhinga.. or something smaller, but i kinda wanted him to be a scary monster bird.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
((@Draconequis not sure if you're subbed but i'll ping you just in case, sorry if you're already subbed

So it looks like your Nosferatu over there doesn't like the other pets.. He isn't very nice with them, right? Just want to make sure before the RP starts c: ))
((@Draconequis not sure if you're subbed but i'll ping you just in case, sorry if you're already subbed

So it looks like your Nosferatu over there doesn't like the other pets.. He isn't very nice with them, right? Just want to make sure before the RP starts c: ))
I have finished all of my bois! Though, the last one is underdeveloped a bit. Sorry about that! Just wanted to let you guys start the rp. ;-;
I have finished all of my bois! Though, the last one is underdeveloped a bit. Sorry about that! Just wanted to let you guys start the rp. ;-;
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
((@Dogsblubblub Is your peacock going to be friends with the other pets, or will he be more of a loner, or will he hate them? I'd like to know! c: ))
((@Dogsblubblub Is your peacock going to be friends with the other pets, or will he be more of a loner, or will he hate them? I'd like to know! c: ))
(( @Pandacow he will be friends with the other pets, I think. Nice username, btw! ))
(( @Pandacow he will be friends with the other pets, I think. Nice username, btw! ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9