Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opposites Attract [PRPG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Sweet. Dude, we're so alike XD I typically do long sign-ups but sometimes keeping it basic and minimal is nice so that you aren't judging them based on the small ideas I've written. Then again my longer sign-ups help I think to clarify their traits and quirks. But protraying the character through the story is the best part.

Archangel or human. Got it. I've got two guys in mind.... actually I think one of them will be better than the other so, whatever species you want him to be....

I'll get my sign ups soon. Ahem. One of them will just be copy and paste almost so don't be alarmed.
Sweet. Dude, we're so alike XD I typically do long sign-ups but sometimes keeping it basic and minimal is nice so that you aren't judging them based on the small ideas I've written. Then again my longer sign-ups help I think to clarify their traits and quirks. But protraying the character through the story is the best part.

Archangel or human. Got it. I've got two guys in mind.... actually I think one of them will be better than the other so, whatever species you want him to be....

I'll get my sign ups soon. Ahem. One of them will just be copy and paste almost so don't be alarmed.
8d7o509.png
I'm hoping that's a good thing! aha I'm thinking I'll give the basics, meaning like ages/species/looks, but I'm going to leave their personalities for the actual writing. And the girls' sheets might be cruddy because I lost them when my laptop crashed, so all I have is a combined one that I'll have to tease apart into the characteristics that belong to them both. I apologize now

Oh dear, it's basically been decided there will be one for her then xD If you really want to give her one to like...chew up and spit out, give her human; if you want him to keep up with her, go archangel.

I have to eat dinner, then I'll pull apart the girls' sheet. But first, do we want to do it in a straight-forward...like, bulleted list, or were we thinking more of a paragraph type? Mine is sort of a cross-over, meaning their names/ages/species are just short lines, then I give a paragraph about their appearance. I have paragraphs about Eve (angel girl), but they're from when she's sharing a body with Sparky, so it's a mix and easier to kind of...leave personality to be shown. But absolutely no worries about the copy/paste, go for it :D

Also, where do we want to start with this?
I'm hoping that's a good thing! aha I'm thinking I'll give the basics, meaning like ages/species/looks, but I'm going to leave their personalities for the actual writing. And the girls' sheets might be cruddy because I lost them when my laptop crashed, so all I have is a combined one that I'll have to tease apart into the characteristics that belong to them both. I apologize now

Oh dear, it's basically been decided there will be one for her then xD If you really want to give her one to like...chew up and spit out, give her human; if you want him to keep up with her, go archangel.

I have to eat dinner, then I'll pull apart the girls' sheet. But first, do we want to do it in a straight-forward...like, bulleted list, or were we thinking more of a paragraph type? Mine is sort of a cross-over, meaning their names/ages/species are just short lines, then I give a paragraph about their appearance. I have paragraphs about Eve (angel girl), but they're from when she's sharing a body with Sparky, so it's a mix and easier to kind of...leave personality to be shown. But absolutely no worries about the copy/paste, go for it :D

Also, where do we want to start with this?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Okay. I typed up a blurb about our world. I hope it meets your satisfaction. :3 If something is amiss with it just let me know. I tried to leave it open for us to play around with. Besides we know what we want to do.

I think I'll make an archangel for her then. It'll make things more interesting. And there's no restrictions on the sheets. Whatever works for you. I don't care. Something simple and explain them through the story works, or a more detailed explanation. Whatever. My girl is going to be a little detailed. I'll make the boys brief for now. Just to get them on a post. I'll probably add details about them later if I get bored.

Where to start..... Hmmm. Maybe she's about to get ready for the date that not going to happen. Or they can all just hang out with their friends.... Unless you have a better idea.
Okay. I typed up a blurb about our world. I hope it meets your satisfaction. :3 If something is amiss with it just let me know. I tried to leave it open for us to play around with. Besides we know what we want to do.

I think I'll make an archangel for her then. It'll make things more interesting. And there's no restrictions on the sheets. Whatever works for you. I don't care. Something simple and explain them through the story works, or a more detailed explanation. Whatever. My girl is going to be a little detailed. I'll make the boys brief for now. Just to get them on a post. I'll probably add details about them later if I get bored.

Where to start..... Hmmm. Maybe she's about to get ready for the date that not going to happen. Or they can all just hang out with their friends.... Unless you have a better idea.
8d7o509.png
[center][font=Copperplate][size=7] ICARUS SARDOTHIAN [/font][/center] [font=Copperplate][size=5] [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Species:[/b] Angel [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1qoz7NgWc1qzleedo1_500.gif[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] UP, UP, AND AWAY... Icarus has a heart of gold and is willing to accept just about anyone. She is always trying to see the good in people since it's the positive things in life that keep her going. She'd constantly looking for approval and acceptance even if she doesn't realize it. She wants to belong. She wants to matter. She enjoys little escapes like drawing, fashion, and nature to 'take a break' from the world and be happy again. This little escapes are only temporary and it's a dangerous thing for a simple castle maid to let herself become caught up in daydreams and fantasy. Some of the servants are secretly jelous of what some consider her natural beauty. They claim her to be nothing more than a servant and that she spends more time in her head than doing her work. WHEEEEEEE Icarus is a bundle of energy. She's nonstop, more of a kid than a young lady. She's constantly wanting to do something fun no matter how goofy it is. She's always searching for something new or different, whatever it may be. She loves having the energy for others but only if they join her. Yes, she makes a fool of herself but she honestly doesn't care, no one seems to pay her any mind anyways. This carefree attitude is highly frowned upon by many, namely the nobles and anyone else of importance. Many of the maids don't understand how she can find happiness in the work they do while the few remaining others envy her ability to find the joy in the simple things of life. LAUGH UNTIL IT HURTS Icarus is constantly searching for what is good in people no matter who they are. She believes she can tap into that part of them and they'll be set for life. It only takes a spark to get a fire going. She has a smile for everyone, wanting to be that joy that maybe changes their day. She knows she's not a hero, she just cares. And that probably hurts the most. [center][img]http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/14251-Drawing-Hearts.gif[/img][/center] [font=Copperplate][size=5] [b]Likes:[/b] drawing/painting, shopping, relaxing, reading, taking walks, talking, music, nature (especially flowers) [b]Dislikes:[/b] pain (physical or emotional), seeing anything (animals and people) alone or hurt, greed [b]Strengths:[/b] loyal, supportive, there if you need someone to talk to, wants to help whenever she can [b]Weaknesses:[/b] too trusting, easily manipulative so long as she tends to like you, grows attached rather quickly, is easily frightened [b]Other:[/b] She has an older brother, Jay, [s]who I'll try to keep out of the RPG if possible[/s] [b]Pictures/Description:[/b] And obviously, just add some white wings. [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/79994317/original.gif[/img] [img]http://s1.favim.com/orig/24/blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eues-eyes-girl-Favim.com-220428.jpg[/img] [img]http://f.frogi.co.il/pic/style/articals/14187/2.gif[/img]

ICARUS SARDOTHIAN

Species: Angel

tumblr_m1qoz7NgWc1qzleedo1_500.gif

Personality:

UP, UP, AND AWAY...

Icarus has a heart of gold and is willing to accept just about anyone. She is always trying to see the good in people since it's the positive things in life that keep her going. She'd constantly looking for approval and acceptance even if she doesn't realize it. She wants to belong. She wants to matter. She enjoys little escapes like drawing, fashion, and nature to 'take a break' from the world and be happy again. This little escapes are only temporary and it's a dangerous thing for a simple castle maid to let herself become caught up in daydreams and fantasy. Some of the servants are secretly jelous of what some consider her natural beauty. They claim her to be nothing more than a servant and that she spends more time in her head than doing her work.

WHEEEEEEE

Icarus is a bundle of energy. She's nonstop, more of a kid than a young lady. She's constantly wanting to do something fun no matter how goofy it is. She's always searching for something new or different, whatever it may be. She loves having the energy for others but only if they join her. Yes, she makes a fool of herself but she honestly doesn't care, no one seems to pay her any mind anyways. This carefree attitude is highly frowned upon by many, namely the nobles and anyone else of importance. Many of the maids don't understand how she can find happiness in the work they do while the few remaining others envy her ability to find the joy in the simple things of life.

LAUGH UNTIL IT HURTS

Icarus is constantly searching for what is good in people no matter who they are. She believes she can tap into that part of them and they'll be set for life. It only takes a spark to get a fire going. She has a smile for everyone, wanting to be that joy that maybe changes their day. She knows she's not a hero, she just cares. And that probably hurts the most.

14251-Drawing-Hearts.gif

Likes: drawing/painting, shopping, relaxing, reading, taking walks, talking, music, nature (especially flowers)
Dislikes: pain (physical or emotional), seeing anything (animals and people) alone or hurt, greed
Strengths: loyal, supportive, there if you need someone to talk to, wants to help whenever she can
Weaknesses: too trusting, easily manipulative so long as she tends to like you, grows attached rather quickly, is easily frightened

Other: She has an older brother, Jay, who I'll try to keep out of the RPG if possible

Pictures/Description: And obviously, just add some white wings.
original.gif
blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eues-eyes-girl-Favim.com-220428.jpg
2.gif
8d7o509.png
That works for me! :D If anything needs to be changed later, we'll play with it then.

And alrighty, I'll go ahead and just keep them the way they are then. My boy will probably be more brief than the girls will be, so I get that ;3 How old should I make these guys?

Excellent, I'll go ahead and start there, with the date that isn't going to happen. I'll figure out how to weave commentary from my other two, to make it an opening for all of them.
That works for me! :D If anything needs to be changed later, we'll play with it then.

And alrighty, I'll go ahead and just keep them the way they are then. My boy will probably be more brief than the girls will be, so I get that ;3 How old should I make these guys?

Excellent, I'll go ahead and start there, with the date that isn't going to happen. I'll figure out how to weave commentary from my other two, to make it an opening for all of them.
@Cuddleh

The age doesn't matter. But I personally think a little younger is better due to all the drama happening. And all the reckless actions. And rebellious stages, lol. But I'm cool with whatever. Your call for the age. I'm going to slapp something on here for my boys. I'll fine tune it tomorrow but it's late here so I'll have to crash.

If you feel like writing the opening post you're welcome to. Otherwise I'll write it when I wake up in the morning. :3
@Cuddleh

The age doesn't matter. But I personally think a little younger is better due to all the drama happening. And all the reckless actions. And rebellious stages, lol. But I'm cool with whatever. Your call for the age. I'm going to slapp something on here for my boys. I'll fine tune it tomorrow but it's late here so I'll have to crash.

If you feel like writing the opening post you're welcome to. Otherwise I'll write it when I wake up in the morning. :3
8d7o509.png
[center][font=Copperplate][size=7] DIMITRI VIKTOR BOLSHEVIK [/size][size=3]A.K.A. Grave[/size] [/font][/center] [font=Copperplate][size=5] [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Species:[/b] Fallen Angel [center]IMAGEHERE[/center] [font=Copperplate][size=5] [b]Personality:[/b] Grave never seems to show any emotion but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any. He always is wearing a poker face that doesn't let any emotion through. He isn't one with a great humor so don't expect much jokes from him. Grave has a natural mysterious feel about him. He never trusts anyone right away. He thinks his actions through (normally) before he does anything. He might get cocky at times but that's normally when he's irritated. If he cares about or calls you friend he'll protect you with his life. [center]IMAGEHERE[/center] [font=Copperplate][size=5] [b]Likes:[/b] reading, exercising, cooking, isolation/personal space [b]Dislikes:[/b] backstabbers, snobs, anyone who thinks they can outplay him [b]Strengths:[/b] loyal, supportive, ocassionaly overthinks things [b]Weaknesses:[/b] Grave is deathly loyal to those he loves and will do anything it takes to protect them. He has a hard time accepting defeat so he never backs down easily. He's extremely closed off, seeming to not express an ounce of emotion but it's his way of protecting himself. [b]Other:[/b] [b]Pictures/Description:[/b] And obviously, just add some black wings. [center] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/caa6bdd9d43c0a95ff1570c2ded2f7eb/tumblr_mhiv457elt1s4apm7o1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L8haelMrLoE/TJ4jhCoNxNI/AAAAAAAAASo/xBNhqg_Q9-8/s1600/hot+guy.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a6/0b/72/a60b72328afedd1a3d4fa22a8b62812e.jpg[/img] [/center]

DIMITRI VIKTOR BOLSHEVIK
A.K.A. Grave

Species: Fallen Angel

IMAGEHERE

Personality:

Grave never seems to show any emotion but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any. He always is wearing a poker face that doesn't let any emotion through. He isn't one with a great humor so don't expect much jokes from him. Grave has a natural mysterious feel about him. He never trusts anyone right away. He thinks his actions through (normally) before he does anything. He might get cocky at times but that's normally when he's irritated. If he cares about or calls you friend he'll protect you with his life.

IMAGEHERE

Likes: reading, exercising, cooking, isolation/personal space
Dislikes: backstabbers, snobs, anyone who thinks they can outplay him
Strengths: loyal, supportive, ocassionaly overthinks things
Weaknesses: Grave is deathly loyal to those he loves and will do anything it takes to protect them. He has a hard time accepting defeat so he never backs down easily. He's extremely closed off, seeming to not express an ounce of emotion but it's his way of protecting himself.

Other:

Pictures/Description: And obviously, just add some black wings.
tumblr_mhiv457elt1s4apm7o1_500.jpg
hot+guy.jpg
a60b72328afedd1a3d4fa22a8b62812e.jpg
8d7o509.png
That's rather what I thought. I'll put Eve at twenty-three, Sparky at twenty-five (she's in a perpetual rebellious stage, so her age doesn't much matter). I figure the promised age could be twenty-five. So, without further ado, until I find gifs or images of people I like for them, here they are! aha For now, I'll go without personalities, so I don't paint myself into any corners with them; I'll see how they play out, and maybe come back and edit something in for them. ALSO AH I LOVE DIMITRI'S NAME AND HE TOTES LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SPARKY WOULD POW AROUND WITH ON A REGULAR BASIS. EDIT: And, of course, throw in their necessary wings and associated colors ;P I didn't even go into mentioning that because it seemed like a given xD EDIT 2: The girls' pictures are images from the internet but photoshopped by meeee so I'm really hoping no one just steals the two of them @.@ ----- [b]Name:[/b] Her name is Genevieve Marie Selerani, though she prefers to go by Eve, and very seldom will answer to her full name. Unless her “other half” (Sparky) uses it on her in a serious moment. [b]Age:[/b] Twenty-three [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Height:[/b] 5'3" [b]Species:[/b] Angel [b]Appearance:[/b] Genevieve has shoulder-length, stick-straight, pitch-black hair with messy side bangs that are shaped into the rest of her hair. These pesky things occasionally fall into her eyes, and are the basis of one of her nervous habits: brushing them back even if they’re not falling forward. Her eyes are a very, very bright blue color, and are fringed with dark, thick lashes. Her skin seems to remain an unblemished cream tone, no matter the amount of time she spends in the sun. She has minimal freckles, strangely enough, so her skin is somewhat evenly-colored. Her features are rather unremarkable: her forehead is somewhat short, and crinkles whenever she is focused or irritated or on the verge of tears; her eyes are evenly set on either side of her nose, turning up slightly on the outside corners; her nose is small, making her eyes appear larger than they actually are; her cheekbones are high but rounded, filling out her face in a way that she’s never liked; her cheeks are almost always pink, with a single dimple on her left cheek that shows if she smiles genuinely enough; her mouth is a darkish-pink colored bow, unless it’s cold because then her lips are pale; and finally her chin is average, well-defined but rounded similarly to her cheeks. Eve is slightly shorter than most girls are, standing at an even five feet, three inches. She somewhat dislikes her height and her average build, a product of her growing up idolizing her older sister's shape. [b]Picture:[/b] [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4422/36212496802_d40d6d3578_n.jpg[/img] ----- [b]Name:[/b] This boy goes by Elijah Mitchell Santos. Call him Eli, and he’ll always answer. He’s used to only being called Elijah if he’s in trouble of some sort. Sparky has always called him Mitch, but that’s simply because it rhymes with a very impolite word that she occasionally calls him when he’s “being a pansy.” [b]Age:[/b] Eli is twenty-four. [s]Only one more year and she's mine.[/s] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Height:[/b] 6'4" [b]Species:[/b] Angel [b]Appearance:[/b] Eli has a pair of emerald green eyes that peer out from beneath a head of mess golden bronze hair. His hair is shaggy and rather “Kellin-Quinn-esque,” as Genevieve once said; it’s almost always in a careful, balanced sort of chaos, walking the like between[i] I was too lazy to brush my hair this morning[/i] and [i]You would not believe what I did last night[/i]. His green eyes are situated on either side of a nose that has a slight bump in it near where it meets the rest of his face; it was broken once, when he had jumped into a fight to defend Eve. Funny enough, she ended up being the one breaking it. He doesn't pay much mind to the small details of his own face quite the way he does Eve's, and has always thought of his own features as average. Except for perhaps his jawline, which was a lot less rounded than what seemed to be normal in humans, giving him a square chin that's often covered in three-days' scruff. He's on the taller side and rather lithe, as he's always had an obsession with running; most angels found his habit odd and somewhat too 'human,' but he enjoyed being outside and moving. His enthusiasm for running has colored his complexion darker, to a golden-brown color that somewhat accents the dark gold shades in his hair. Despite his thinly-muscled build, he has somewhat broad shoulders, which make him appear larger. [b]Other:[/b] Eli has EXCELLENT intuition. [b]Picture:[/b] [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/36315319386_f050d8b469_n.jpg[/img] ----- [b]Name:[/b] This is Brenda Taylor Selerani. Call her Sparky or she'll ignore you. [b]Age:[/b] Twenty-five [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Height:[/b] 5'9" [b]Species:[/b] Archangel [b]Appearance:[/b] Sparky has long wavy hair that is the color of dying embers, meaning it’s an eclectic conglomeration of red, auburn, and black strands. She has the same unkempt side bangs that her younger sister has, but lacks the nervous habit of repeatedly pushing them back. Her eyes are an oddly orange color, accenting the brighter strand of her hair, and surrounded with the same lashes Eve has. Her skin is darker than Eve's but paler than Eli's, with a smattering of freckles over the bridge of her nose and cheekbones. Her face displays the same cheekbones as Eve, but lack the childlike roundness. (She's always joking she lost the innocent roundness when she fell.) Interestingly enough, Sparky also has a single dimple that shows when she grins, but hers is on her right cheek. Her lips are typically coated in dark pink or red lipstick, for the simple reason of enabling her to leave kiss marks, and typically arranged in a little grin which gives the impression she’s privy to knowledge that no one else has. Sparky is surprisingly taller, standing at an even five feet, nine inches, which she thoroughly loves and often accentuates with heels. Unlike her shorter sister, she has an athletic build, which she accredits to varying reasons. [b]Picture:[/b] [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4349/36212497042_07d934479c_n.jpg[/img]
That's rather what I thought. I'll put Eve at twenty-three, Sparky at twenty-five (she's in a perpetual rebellious stage, so her age doesn't much matter). I figure the promised age could be twenty-five.

So, without further ado, until I find gifs or images of people I like for them, here they are! aha For now, I'll go without personalities, so I don't paint myself into any corners with them; I'll see how they play out, and maybe come back and edit something in for them.

ALSO AH I LOVE DIMITRI'S NAME AND HE TOTES LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SPARKY WOULD POW AROUND WITH ON A REGULAR BASIS.

EDIT: And, of course, throw in their necessary wings and associated colors ;P I didn't even go into mentioning that because it seemed like a given xD

EDIT 2: The girls' pictures are images from the internet but photoshopped by meeee so I'm really hoping no one just steals the two of them @.@

Name: Her name is Genevieve Marie Selerani, though she prefers to go by Eve, and very seldom will answer to her full name. Unless her “other half” (Sparky) uses it on her in a serious moment.

Height: 5'3"

Appearance: Genevieve has shoulder-length, stick-straight, pitch-black hair with messy side bangs that are shaped into the rest of her hair. These pesky things occasionally fall into her eyes, and are the basis of one of her nervous habits: brushing them back even if they’re not falling forward. Her eyes are a very, very bright blue color, and are fringed with dark, thick lashes. Her skin seems to remain an unblemished cream tone, no matter the amount of time she spends in the sun. She has minimal freckles, strangely enough, so her skin is somewhat evenly-colored.
Her features are rather unremarkable: her forehead is somewhat short, and crinkles whenever she is focused or irritated or on the verge of tears; her eyes are evenly set on either side of her nose, turning up slightly on the outside corners; her nose is small, making her eyes appear larger than they actually are; her cheekbones are high but rounded, filling out her face in a way that she’s never liked; her cheeks are almost always pink, with a single dimple on her left cheek that shows if she smiles genuinely enough; her mouth is a darkish-pink colored bow, unless it’s cold because then her lips are pale; and finally her chin is average, well-defined but rounded similarly to her cheeks. Eve is slightly shorter than most girls are, standing at an even five feet, three inches. She somewhat dislikes her height and her average build, a product of her growing up idolizing her older sister's shape.

Picture:
36212496802_d40d6d3578_n.jpg

Name: This boy goes by Elijah Mitchell Santos. Call him Eli, and he’ll always answer. He’s used to only being called Elijah if he’s in trouble of some sort. Sparky has always called him Mitch, but that’s simply because it rhymes with a very impolite word that she occasionally calls him when he’s “being a pansy.”

Age: Eli is twenty-four. Only one more year and she's mine.

Height: 6'4"

Appearance: Eli has a pair of emerald green eyes that peer out from beneath a head of mess golden bronze hair. His hair is shaggy and rather “Kellin-Quinn-esque,” as Genevieve once said; it’s almost always in a careful, balanced sort of chaos, walking the like between I was too lazy to brush my hair this morning and You would not believe what I did last night. His green eyes are situated on either side of a nose that has a slight bump in it near where it meets the rest of his face; it was broken once, when he had jumped into a fight to defend Eve.
Funny enough, she ended up being the one breaking it.
He doesn't pay much mind to the small details of his own face quite the way he does Eve's, and has always thought of his own features as average. Except for perhaps his jawline, which was a lot less rounded than what seemed to be normal in humans, giving him a square chin that's often covered in three-days' scruff. He's on the taller side and rather lithe, as he's always had an obsession with running; most angels found his habit odd and somewhat too 'human,' but he enjoyed being outside and moving. His enthusiasm for running has colored his complexion darker, to a golden-brown color that somewhat accents the dark gold shades in his hair. Despite his thinly-muscled build, he has somewhat broad shoulders, which make him appear larger.

Other: Eli has EXCELLENT intuition.

Picture:
36315319386_f050d8b469_n.jpg

Name: This is Brenda Taylor Selerani. Call her Sparky or she'll ignore you.

Height: 5'9"

Species: Archangel

Appearance: Sparky has long wavy hair that is the color of dying embers, meaning it’s an eclectic conglomeration of red, auburn, and black strands. She has the same unkempt side bangs that her younger sister has, but lacks the nervous habit of repeatedly pushing them back. Her eyes are an oddly orange color, accenting the brighter strand of her hair, and surrounded with the same lashes Eve has. Her skin is darker than Eve's but paler than Eli's, with a smattering of freckles over the bridge of her nose and cheekbones.
Her face displays the same cheekbones as Eve, but lack the childlike roundness. (She's always joking she lost the innocent roundness when she fell.) Interestingly enough, Sparky also has a single dimple that shows when she grins, but hers is on her right cheek. Her lips are typically coated in dark pink or red lipstick, for the simple reason of enabling her to leave kiss marks, and typically arranged in a little grin which gives the impression she’s privy to knowledge that no one else has. Sparky is surprisingly taller, standing at an even five feet, nine inches, which she thoroughly loves and often accentuates with heels. Unlike her shorter sister, she has an athletic build, which she accredits to varying reasons.

Picture:
36212497042_07d934479c_n.jpg
Ah. I'm glad you like them. I'm almost done with getting my last boy's post done. Icarus will be Eve's frien. Dimirtri is eventually going to steal Eve away. >XD And then Han will be there for Sparky.... :D I hope you like him... :3
Ah. I'm glad you like them. I'm almost done with getting my last boy's post done. Icarus will be Eve's frien. Dimirtri is eventually going to steal Eve away. >XD And then Han will be there for Sparky.... :D I hope you like him... :3
8d7o509.png
Is it okay if Eve calls Icarus Cara? She has a thing for nicknaming people that she got from me. Eve won't let herself be totally taken ;P AAAAAAAAh his name, I have both good and bad associations with that name aha! I left Sparky so open on her personality, but she's rather like Ridley from Beautiful Creatures (if you know that series). She's sweet under there, just hides it ridiculously well.

I'll endeavor to write up an opening post, at least for Eve, but I have class early and might pass out before finishing it. If that happens, I'll post it tomorrow sometime!
Is it okay if Eve calls Icarus Cara? She has a thing for nicknaming people that she got from me. Eve won't let herself be totally taken ;P AAAAAAAAh his name, I have both good and bad associations with that name aha! I left Sparky so open on her personality, but she's rather like Ridley from Beautiful Creatures (if you know that series). She's sweet under there, just hides it ridiculously well.

I'll endeavor to write up an opening post, at least for Eve, but I have class early and might pass out before finishing it. If that happens, I'll post it tomorrow sometime!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13