Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let The Sky Rain Fire [chat thread]
1 2 3 4
Hello! I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing an apocalypse-themed roleplay! I'm open to any kind of apocalypse (zombie, solar flair, deadly disease, etc.), though I would prefer a human-characters thread. I'm also hoping for someone who would be able to reply at least 4 times a week, with 2+ paragraph lengths. It would be a 1x1 thread.

If you are interested or want to discuss further, please let me know! I'm subscribed, no need to ping.
Hello! I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing an apocalypse-themed roleplay! I'm open to any kind of apocalypse (zombie, solar flair, deadly disease, etc.), though I would prefer a human-characters thread. I'm also hoping for someone who would be able to reply at least 4 times a week, with 2+ paragraph lengths. It would be a 1x1 thread.

If you are interested or want to discuss further, please let me know! I'm subscribed, no need to ping.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
I AM SO IN. Apocalypse RPs are my jam. My maximum would probably be two paragraphs though, as I struggle to write more without feeling like I'm repeating myself. I'm also down to do human characters (I prefer that actually) and replying at least 4 times a week is no problem. Most likely I'll be able to reply a lot more. Would you want to include a bit of romance?
I AM SO IN. Apocalypse RPs are my jam. My maximum would probably be two paragraphs though, as I struggle to write more without feeling like I'm repeating myself. I'm also down to do human characters (I prefer that actually) and replying at least 4 times a week is no problem. Most likely I'll be able to reply a lot more. Would you want to include a bit of romance?
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis. All of that sounds good to me! Two paragraphs makes it easier to reply to and more manageable, definitely. As for the romance thing, it would depend on the characters that we choose. Do you have a character in mind?

I was thinking of either using the human version of Leo or the human version of Hansel. Those are links to their dragon pages, which have short bios about their personalities and also the images of them human.
@Moxitoxis. All of that sounds good to me! Two paragraphs makes it easier to reply to and more manageable, definitely. As for the romance thing, it would depend on the characters that we choose. Do you have a character in mind?

I was thinking of either using the human version of Leo or the human version of Hansel. Those are links to their dragon pages, which have short bios about their personalities and also the images of them human.
Both of those characters are interesting, I'd be fine playing with either one of them! As for my character, I don't use my dragons in RPs, human versions or otherwise, but I do have someone. Her name is Emma Blackburn (http://imgur.com/a/CdQf2). There's a little blurb under her picture too! She likes the outdoors, knows how to defend herself, and her dad taught her how to use a gun. So I think she'd do okay in a post apocalyptic world lol.
Both of those characters are interesting, I'd be fine playing with either one of them! As for my character, I don't use my dragons in RPs, human versions or otherwise, but I do have someone. Her name is Emma Blackburn (http://imgur.com/a/CdQf2). There's a little blurb under her picture too! She likes the outdoors, knows how to defend herself, and her dad taught her how to use a gun. So I think she'd do okay in a post apocalyptic world lol.
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis. That's fair; all of my dragons are designed off of Tropes that my OCs follow, so they make good references. I think she'd probably get along better with Hansel, though he's a bit rough to get along with at first. Hansel would be more preoccupied with survival first. His first thoughts would be, "find food, water, shelter, medical supplies. Are you okay? I can wrap that ankle for you. Can you walk? I can carry you, just hold my ax and watch out for any of those things."

Leo is... well, crazy. He'd be more preoccupied with "are those zombies? Aren't zombies created through bodily fluid transerence? Do you think you can become a zombie if a zombie sneezed on you and got its boogers all over you? Or, if, like, you picked a zombie's nose?"

Leo baby no, don't pick a zombie's nose.
@Moxitoxis. That's fair; all of my dragons are designed off of Tropes that my OCs follow, so they make good references. I think she'd probably get along better with Hansel, though he's a bit rough to get along with at first. Hansel would be more preoccupied with survival first. His first thoughts would be, "find food, water, shelter, medical supplies. Are you okay? I can wrap that ankle for you. Can you walk? I can carry you, just hold my ax and watch out for any of those things."

Leo is... well, crazy. He'd be more preoccupied with "are those zombies? Aren't zombies created through bodily fluid transerence? Do you think you can become a zombie if a zombie sneezed on you and got its boogers all over you? Or, if, like, you picked a zombie's nose?"

Leo baby no, don't pick a zombie's nose.
Lol omg. Yeah maybe we'll go with Hansel then. So what kind of apocalypse are we gonna do? It sounds like you're interested in a zombie one, which I'm a-okay with! But if you had something else in mind, I'd be down to spitball.
Lol omg. Yeah maybe we'll go with Hansel then. So what kind of apocalypse are we gonna do? It sounds like you're interested in a zombie one, which I'm a-okay with! But if you had something else in mind, I'd be down to spitball.
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis. I mean, unless Emma wants to chase after a little pyromaniac who is more interested in poking dead things with a stick and figuring out how many pieces he can cut them into before they stop moving, then Hansel is a good idea xD

I'm always down for zombies. I love zombies. But we could combine the idea of zombies with, maybe, a solar flare? The solar flare could trigger a mutation of some kind of illness that then turns the infected people into zombies, and the solar flare could also destroy a bunch of buildings (so they are mostly rubble) and a bunch of resources, to make it harder to survive and make it necessary to scavenge. We could aim for three weeks after an outbreak - maybe the scene where Hansel and Emma meet? Hansel would have been the only survivor of his family (younger sister killed) and been trying to survive alone for the three weeks prior to meeting her.

Would you be interested in something like that?
@Moxitoxis. I mean, unless Emma wants to chase after a little pyromaniac who is more interested in poking dead things with a stick and figuring out how many pieces he can cut them into before they stop moving, then Hansel is a good idea xD

I'm always down for zombies. I love zombies. But we could combine the idea of zombies with, maybe, a solar flare? The solar flare could trigger a mutation of some kind of illness that then turns the infected people into zombies, and the solar flare could also destroy a bunch of buildings (so they are mostly rubble) and a bunch of resources, to make it harder to survive and make it necessary to scavenge. We could aim for three weeks after an outbreak - maybe the scene where Hansel and Emma meet? Hansel would have been the only survivor of his family (younger sister killed) and been trying to survive alone for the three weeks prior to meeting her.

Would you be interested in something like that?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you get the idea from the maze runner lol? If so, it's a great series! If not, I recommend it.

But yes, I'd be down for that, that's for sure!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you get the idea from the maze runner lol? If so, it's a great series! If not, I recommend it.

But yes, I'd be down for that, that's for sure!
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis. Kind of, lol. I was actually thinking more along the lines of the "Rule of Three" books blended with "The Maze Runner" books, and then a genetic mutation from the "Newsflesh" trilogy. The Newsflesh does the natural gene mutation, the Rule of Three mostly focuses on the lack of resources from an apocalyptic situation, and The Maze Runner brings in the whole solar flare thing. Three of my favorite series. Lol. xD

I can throw up a thread if you're good?
@Moxitoxis. Kind of, lol. I was actually thinking more along the lines of the "Rule of Three" books blended with "The Maze Runner" books, and then a genetic mutation from the "Newsflesh" trilogy. The Newsflesh does the natural gene mutation, the Rule of Three mostly focuses on the lack of resources from an apocalyptic situation, and The Maze Runner brings in the whole solar flare thing. Three of my favorite series. Lol. xD

I can throw up a thread if you're good?
I've read the first rule of three book, and I greatly enjoyed it!

Yeah, go ahead!
I've read the first rule of three book, and I greatly enjoyed it!

Yeah, go ahead!
stag-divider.png
1 2 3 4