Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imprisoned // A Hybrid Lab RP // PRIVATE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@xSolx Name: Quelii Gender: Male Age: Child Sexuality: N/A Type of hybrid/Scientist: Fennec fox/Jerboa Hybrid Looks: He looks like an Jerboa in ARK, but with a bushier tail and tan coloring. He is about the size of an average Fennec Fox [img]http://www.dododex.com/media/creature/jerboa.png[/img] Personality: He is a playful, naive little thing. He is too trusting of the scientists, believing that one day they will let them all free. Because of this, he does the tests they want him to do and hasn't really tried to escape. He has an big imagination, and he can entertain himself easily. Abilities: - He is able to hop almost 10 times his bodylength. - He is very agile, able to navigate thick underbrush with ease. - He is very good at burrowing. - He cannot fight well against anything larger than a bird like a crow. Bigger animals, and birds of prey are too big for him to fight effectively. - He can grab prey pretty well with his claws. - He cannot swim very well, just enough to keep afloat. Crush/Mate: N/A Backstory: He was created to safely and effectively keep pests away from food-growing crops. He has been trained to search for insects, leap high enough to catch a bird about to land or take off, and move quickly without crushing sprouts. While these skills are useful for what he was made for, they are also useful for fighting and hunting. ----- Name: Irene Lynn Gender: Female Age: Adult Sexuality: N/A Type of hybrid/Scientist: Scientist Looks: Her eyes are a charcoal black. Her hair, which is usually pulled up into a ponytail, is almost the same color. She is taller than average, and has cream-colored skin. Her lips and thin, and rarely show a smile. Like the other scientists, she wears a lab coat. Personality: She takes her work very seriously, desperate to learn about the strange hybrids she studies. She does not think of what she does as good or bad, it's just what needs to be done. She doesn't really have morals when it comes to the realm of science, and can do some pretty questionable things to her test subjects. Abilities: Just a normal human, unless being the head scientist counts/is allowed. Crush/Mate: N/A Backstory: She is one of the first scientist to start studying the hybrids. She has studied zoology and biology her entire life, even going into the darker realm of it. Her parents, once supportive of her scientific ambitions, died before the hybrids were discovered, and aren't alive to see what she has become.
@xSolx

Name: Quelii

Sexuality: N/A

Type of hybrid/Scientist: Fennec fox/Jerboa Hybrid

Looks: He looks like an Jerboa in ARK, but with a bushier tail and tan coloring. He is about the size of an average Fennec Fox
jerboa.png

Personality: He is a playful, naive little thing. He is too trusting of the scientists, believing that one day they will let them all free. Because of this, he does the tests they want him to do and hasn't really tried to escape. He has an big imagination, and he can entertain himself easily.

Abilities:
- He is able to hop almost 10 times his bodylength.
- He is very agile, able to navigate thick underbrush with ease.
- He is very good at burrowing.
- He cannot fight well against anything larger than a bird like a crow. Bigger animals, and birds of prey are too big for him to fight effectively.
- He can grab prey pretty well with his claws.
- He cannot swim very well, just enough to keep afloat.

Crush/Mate: N/A

Backstory: He was created to safely and effectively keep pests away from food-growing crops. He has been trained to search for insects, leap high enough to catch a bird about to land or take off, and move quickly without crushing sprouts. While these skills are useful for what he was made for, they are also useful for fighting and hunting.
Name: Irene Lynn

Sexuality: N/A

Type of hybrid/Scientist: Scientist

Looks: Her eyes are a charcoal black. Her hair, which is usually pulled up into a ponytail, is almost the same color. She is taller than average, and has cream-colored skin. Her lips and thin, and rarely show a smile. Like the other scientists, she wears a lab coat.

Personality: She takes her work very seriously, desperate to learn about the strange hybrids she studies. She does not think of what she does as good or bad, it's just what needs to be done. She doesn't really have morals when it comes to the realm of science, and can do some pretty questionable things to her test subjects.

Abilities: Just a normal human, unless being the head scientist counts/is allowed.

Crush/Mate: N/A

Backstory: She is one of the first scientist to start studying the hybrids. She has studied zoology and biology her entire life, even going into the darker realm of it. Her parents, once supportive of her scientific ambitions, died before the hybrids were discovered, and aren't alive to see what she has become.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Skylar watched from within a tree, silently observing the combatants. One was hunting, and another tending to her wounds. Both seemed capable of attempting escape, but Skylar sensed that they were no idiots, and would not act rashly. As long as they did not interfere with her, they would be fine.

((Sorry for the lack of activity, I was without wifi for a while, and I'm about to go to bed.))
Skylar watched from within a tree, silently observing the combatants. One was hunting, and another tending to her wounds. Both seemed capable of attempting escape, but Skylar sensed that they were no idiots, and would not act rashly. As long as they did not interfere with her, they would be fine.

((Sorry for the lack of activity, I was without wifi for a while, and I'm about to go to bed.))
((Going to bed- good night everyone!))
((Going to bed- good night everyone!))

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
((Goodnight! I'll probably be checking out too))

Ossein was about to answer to the owl-girl's question, when scientists came in and dragged her and that fishdog hybrid out into.. some place. He carefully watched the unconscious bodies being dragged out of the arena with a beady eye, before sighing and turning back to the cage, flopping down on the floor.

"Well, if anyone needs me, too bad," he grumbled before tucking his head under his wing and waiting for sleep. It would pass the time, anyway. And if he was selected for the arena, too, might as well get some rest before he spilled some blood, right?
((Goodnight! I'll probably be checking out too))

Ossein was about to answer to the owl-girl's question, when scientists came in and dragged her and that fishdog hybrid out into.. some place. He carefully watched the unconscious bodies being dragged out of the arena with a beady eye, before sighing and turning back to the cage, flopping down on the floor.

"Well, if anyone needs me, too bad," he grumbled before tucking his head under his wing and waiting for sleep. It would pass the time, anyway. And if he was selected for the arena, too, might as well get some rest before he spilled some blood, right?
@xSolx ((I finally finished, r.i.p. Hopefully this is all okay!)) [b]Name:[/b] Amalthea [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] Adult (23 years old) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Type of hybrid/Scientist:[/b] Scientist! She has been experimented on, though. [b]Looks:[/b] Someday, when I am better at drawing humans, I will redraw her. [img] http://img00.deviantart.net/0da1/i/2017/109/9/2/sketch____sketch_by_babynightfury-db6fuq0.jpg[/img] Amalthea is pale with very light hair, almost white. Her eyes are a pastel lilac. She almost looks albino, but she surely is not. Ever since she was young, her horn that split the skin on her forehead was filed down painfully. Her long tail is trimmed, sometimes a portion cut off to prevent the "experiments" to grab it. You'll never see her without her clipboard or mic. Two pins hold up her hair, and a collar and shackles can be seen on her every now and then. [b]Personality:[/b] Distant - She forced herself to stop feeling stuff whenever she views one of the harsher experiments. Desensitization from reality and all that nice stuff. Because if this, she is never really a solid person. In Denial - Amalthea thinks she does all of this for a reason. She is a higher rank in the building, having total control over the medicine area. Her fellow scientists trust her, knowing she has no reason to oppose them... she's actually pretty loyal to them. Confused/Lost - Amalthea doesn't know why she continues to do these things she does. From the outward hate she gets the days she goes back into her original cell, to the pleading stares she gets in the testing rooms, she doesn't understand [i]why.[/i] She actually becomes a bit happy when they're doing more ethical experiments. Smart - She is observant to the point of fault. Analyzing things at top speed, she tracks everything on her trusty clipboard (which has scratch marks on the back). [b]Abilities:[/b] Amalthea can paralyze people, but if she does it without talking into a mic she gets shocked. Her tail is a bad weakness. If you pull it, she may jump and attack you by accident. [b]Crush/Mate:[/b] None! [b]Backstory:[/b] She was born in the lab, a product of splicing, surgery and medicine. Amalthea was suppose to be a human that resembles the unicorn from The Last Unicorn. Some sick obsession a rich person had gave her life. Her "Father" died a year or two after her birth. Some say someone hired a hitman to kill him and others said he committed suicide. However, because of his death, she stayed in the lab. They decided to do early testing on her, first little things that continued to worsen as time went on. When she turned 11, the board of the building decided to train her for her "future". Amalthea is now fully trained for her current position. She has her own room off to the side, but she goes back into her original cell every now and then so she "knows her place".
@xSolx
((I finally finished, r.i.p. Hopefully this is all okay!))

Name: Amalthea

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Type of hybrid/Scientist: Scientist! She has been experimented on, though.

Looks:
Someday, when I am better at drawing humans, I will redraw her.
sketch____sketch_by_babynightfury-db6fuq0.jpg
Amalthea is pale with very light hair, almost white. Her eyes are a pastel lilac. She almost looks albino, but she surely is not.
Ever since she was young, her horn that split the skin on her forehead was filed down painfully. Her long tail is trimmed, sometimes a portion cut off to prevent the "experiments" to grab it. You'll never see her without her clipboard or mic. Two pins hold up her hair, and a collar and shackles can be seen on her every now and then.

Personality:
Distant - She forced herself to stop feeling stuff whenever she views one of the harsher experiments. Desensitization from reality and all that nice stuff. Because if this, she is never really a solid person.

In Denial - Amalthea thinks she does all of this for a reason. She is a higher rank in the building, having total control over the medicine area. Her fellow scientists trust her, knowing she has no reason to oppose them... she's actually pretty loyal to them.

Confused/Lost - Amalthea doesn't know why she continues to do these things she does. From the outward hate she gets the days she goes back into her original cell, to the pleading stares she gets in the testing rooms, she doesn't understand why. She actually becomes a bit happy when they're doing more ethical experiments.

Smart - She is observant to the point of fault. Analyzing things at top speed, she tracks everything on her trusty clipboard (which has scratch marks on the back).

Abilities: Amalthea can paralyze people, but if she does it without talking into a mic she gets shocked. Her tail is a bad weakness. If you pull it, she may jump and attack you by accident.

Crush/Mate: None!

Backstory: She was born in the lab, a product of splicing, surgery and medicine. Amalthea was suppose to be a human that resembles the unicorn from The Last Unicorn. Some sick obsession a rich person had gave her life. Her "Father" died a year or two after her birth. Some say someone hired a hitman to kill him and others said he committed suicide. However, because of his death, she stayed in the lab. They decided to do early testing on her, first little things that continued to worsen as time went on. When she turned 11, the board of the building decided to train her for her "future". Amalthea is now fully trained for her current position. She has her own room off to the side, but she goes back into her original cell every now and then so she "knows her place".
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@FontDictionary @LibreNoctre
Accepted!

@RoBoa
There can be as much as however hybrids there are, but sometimes the scientists prefer to have 2 or 3.
((Hmm... Since it might get boring for y'all, I'll take in others who want to enter to the arena, just tell me, and it'll be added. Also because it might take a while for the fight to end.))
@FontDictionary @LibreNoctre
Accepted!

@RoBoa
There can be as much as however hybrids there are, but sometimes the scientists prefer to have 2 or 3.
((Hmm... Since it might get boring for y'all, I'll take in others who want to enter to the arena, just tell me, and it'll be added. Also because it might take a while for the fight to end.))
iKmI9wu.png
((I'm doing fine, yours? I'll possibly post later today.))
((I'm doing fine, yours? I'll possibly post later today.))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
((Heh, I would rather not put Ossein in with Oisea already in the arena, I'll just wait until the next match.))
((Also, I'm having a fine day. Thanks for asking!))
((Heh, I would rather not put Ossein in with Oisea already in the arena, I'll just wait until the next match.))
((Also, I'm having a fine day. Thanks for asking!))
Cal smiled to himself as he found some robotic bulls. These would work just fine, he thought, smiling to himself. He rounded up the bulls, knowing that the "animals" were supposed to work like real ones. Herding them around, the stomping hooves covered up the noise he made, and it was hard to spot him running in the dust.

((I had a wonderfully boring time at school xD How was your day))
Cal smiled to himself as he found some robotic bulls. These would work just fine, he thought, smiling to himself. He rounded up the bulls, knowing that the "animals" were supposed to work like real ones. Herding them around, the stomping hooves covered up the noise he made, and it was hard to spot him running in the dust.

((I had a wonderfully boring time at school xD How was your day))
iKmI9wu.png
((Oisea thanks you for your mercy @Pandacow))
((My day was pretty good besides getting geometry homework (ew, circles). How was yours @Roboa?))
((Oisea thanks you for your mercy @Pandacow))
((My day was pretty good besides getting geometry homework (ew, circles). How was yours @Roboa?))

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47