Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imprisoned // A Hybrid Lab RP // PRIVATE
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
Cal growled, whoever he was fighting, he needed to be careful. He jumped off the podium and thought, I can't die today, I need get revenge on those humans. He ran off at 60 mph, so that hopeful no one would see him or catch up with him. Diving into a large pond, he swam to the deepest part, and waited to ambush someone. Breathing in water again felt cool and wonderful and he wanted to play around in it, but he needed to stay focused.
((Oh man, I really want to make a hunger games rp now xDD))
Cal growled, whoever he was fighting, he needed to be careful. He jumped off the podium and thought, I can't die today, I need get revenge on those humans. He ran off at 60 mph, so that hopeful no one would see him or catch up with him. Diving into a large pond, he swam to the deepest part, and waited to ambush someone. Breathing in water again felt cool and wonderful and he wanted to play around in it, but he needed to stay focused.
((Oh man, I really want to make a hunger games rp now xDD))
iKmI9wu.png
No sign of him yet. Oisea was not ready to die. Soon, she met a wall of the arena. A group of scientists stood below. They didn't seem to have noticed her until one happened to look up and elbowed the others before pointing at her. She looked at them blankly for a moment before turning and disappearing back into the jungle.
After what felt like forever, she came across a large pond. Didn't Cal have gills? She resolved to sit in the tree next to the pond, in case he decided to look for a water source to use to his advantage.
No sign of him yet. Oisea was not ready to die. Soon, she met a wall of the arena. A group of scientists stood below. They didn't seem to have noticed her until one happened to look up and elbowed the others before pointing at her. She looked at them blankly for a moment before turning and disappearing back into the jungle.
After what felt like forever, she came across a large pond. Didn't Cal have gills? She resolved to sit in the tree next to the pond, in case he decided to look for a water source to use to his advantage.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
He slowly looked up at the trees, there was that owl hybrid or something. How would he get up there... This was a huge disadvantage, but it was possible. He saw a dark tunnel in the water, and cautiously went towards it. The scientists sometimes set up traps to kill the hybrids, so he wasn't too sure about it. A robotic crocodile rushed out and snapped its jaws at him. He swam away quickly, but it was able to bite Cal's shoulder. He then had an idea. He rushed in at the crocodile angrily, grabbed it and returned to the surface of the water. He threw it up at the air, and smacked it with it powerful tail towards the owl hybrid. Speeding off with a limp, he was sure she would become an easy target. ((Tell me if Im godmoding xD, I can change it)

((@Roboa She can try but I'm sure the scientists have found a way to keep her in so...))
He slowly looked up at the trees, there was that owl hybrid or something. How would he get up there... This was a huge disadvantage, but it was possible. He saw a dark tunnel in the water, and cautiously went towards it. The scientists sometimes set up traps to kill the hybrids, so he wasn't too sure about it. A robotic crocodile rushed out and snapped its jaws at him. He swam away quickly, but it was able to bite Cal's shoulder. He then had an idea. He rushed in at the crocodile angrily, grabbed it and returned to the surface of the water. He threw it up at the air, and smacked it with it powerful tail towards the owl hybrid. Speeding off with a limp, he was sure she would become an easy target. ((Tell me if Im godmoding xD, I can change it)

((@Roboa She can try but I'm sure the scientists have found a way to keep her in so...))
iKmI9wu.png
((nah I think you're good lol))

Oisea screeched as a large robotic crocodile came flying out of the pond at her. It smacked into her, and the both of them fell out of the tree. She barely registered footsteps quickly fleeing. The crocodile had landed upside down, and Oisea took those precious few seconds to frantically backpedal away from the machine as it righted itself. It lunged at her with terrifying ferocity, and she jumped out of the way. Apparently, not fast enough, as she felt a number of feathers tear away in the machine's jaws. She used its distraction with her feathers to turn and attempt to fly away. Her wing burned and the shafts might be damaged, but she could fly. Carefully, she banked towards where the footsteps had gone. She flew quickly, hoping to catch up to Cal so she could at least hear him, and she quickly did. His steps sounded uneven, as though he was limping. Soon after, she was above him. He was limping, and quite heavily at that. She bet that that bite on his shoulder was the crocodile. Best not to waste time: she quickly tucked into a dive aimed at his upper half and slammed into him.

((is that last part on mine godmodding? I wasn't sure, because she flies silently enough that he might not have heard her?))
((nah I think you're good lol))

Oisea screeched as a large robotic crocodile came flying out of the pond at her. It smacked into her, and the both of them fell out of the tree. She barely registered footsteps quickly fleeing. The crocodile had landed upside down, and Oisea took those precious few seconds to frantically backpedal away from the machine as it righted itself. It lunged at her with terrifying ferocity, and she jumped out of the way. Apparently, not fast enough, as she felt a number of feathers tear away in the machine's jaws. She used its distraction with her feathers to turn and attempt to fly away. Her wing burned and the shafts might be damaged, but she could fly. Carefully, she banked towards where the footsteps had gone. She flew quickly, hoping to catch up to Cal so she could at least hear him, and she quickly did. His steps sounded uneven, as though he was limping. Soon after, she was above him. He was limping, and quite heavily at that. She bet that that bite on his shoulder was the crocodile. Best not to waste time: she quickly tucked into a dive aimed at his upper half and slammed into him.

((is that last part on mine godmodding? I wasn't sure, because she flies silently enough that he might not have heard her?))

((Naw, Owls are like that))
Cal tripped over his paws but regained control by rolling over onto his feet. He growled and circled her quickly. He smacked her with his tail, and then smacked down to the ground. Pinning her down by the throat, he growled,"I'm not going to let you die, but I'm not losing either." He let her go and slashed at one of her wings a few times.
((Naw, Owls are like that))
Cal tripped over his paws but regained control by rolling over onto his feet. He growled and circled her quickly. He smacked her with his tail, and then smacked down to the ground. Pinning her down by the throat, he growled,"I'm not going to let you die, but I'm not losing either." He let her go and slashed at one of her wings a few times.
iKmI9wu.png
((okay))

Oisea cried out at the sensation of claws tearing at her wing, and hurriedly battered the opposing hybrid with the other one. As he released her, she scrambled backwards and ducked into a defensive stance, wings and tail flared out in an attempt to make her look bigger. After a moment, she dived at Cal, tearing at his pelt with her talons and once again beating her wings against him, doing her best to ignore the pain.

((have to get ready for "bed", will get on mobile once I'm done, around 10 min?))
((okay))

Oisea cried out at the sensation of claws tearing at her wing, and hurriedly battered the opposing hybrid with the other one. As he released her, she scrambled backwards and ducked into a defensive stance, wings and tail flared out in an attempt to make her look bigger. After a moment, she dived at Cal, tearing at his pelt with her talons and once again beating her wings against him, doing her best to ignore the pain.

((have to get ready for "bed", will get on mobile once I'm done, around 10 min?))

((Alright :P))
Cal cried out in pain and was blinded from the wings. He quickly turned around in a circle and smashed her again with his tail. "We'll meet again later,"He growled and dashed off as fast as a jet ski towards a roaring waterfall. He jumped into the rapids, and swam across, nearing a large tree with a root-like cave. He went inside, and nursed his wounds.
((Alright :P))
Cal cried out in pain and was blinded from the wings. He quickly turned around in a circle and smashed her again with his tail. "We'll meet again later,"He growled and dashed off as fast as a jet ski towards a roaring waterfall. He jumped into the rapids, and swam across, nearing a large tree with a root-like cave. He went inside, and nursed his wounds.
iKmI9wu.png
Oisea watched Cal flee before turning and running in the opposite direction. She soon found a neat little alcove by a boulder pile and tucked herself into it. She assessed her wounds: wing, one missing feathers, the other bleeding. Not as bad as it could have been. She carefully began to clean and take care of her wounds so she would be ready to fight when they met once again.
Oisea watched Cal flee before turning and running in the opposite direction. She soon found a neat little alcove by a boulder pile and tucked herself into it. She assessed her wounds: wing, one missing feathers, the other bleeding. Not as bad as it could have been. She carefully began to clean and take care of her wounds so she would be ready to fight when they met once again.

Cal went out of the small root cave and looked for some plants. He found some thick banana leaves and wrapped it around the tears on his underbelly. He found some cobwebs to help clot the bite on his shoulder and went in search for food. "The only good thing about this place is the food..."He grumbled. He hunted some mice and then went in search for small monsters to help him.
Cal went out of the small root cave and looked for some plants. He found some thick banana leaves and wrapped it around the tears on his underbelly. He found some cobwebs to help clot the bite on his shoulder and went in search for food. "The only good thing about this place is the food..."He grumbled. He hunted some mice and then went in search for small monsters to help him.
iKmI9wu.png
Oisea found a lot of moss on the boulders, and quickly used it to stanch the bleeding as best as possible. Flying looks to be out of the question. Her stomach grumbled. She slowly got up, not wanting to possibly encounter Cal again so soon. She began to search around, using the alcove as the central point. She soon came across a downed log, which she quickly examined and found a multitude of various insects, which she ate. Depressingly enough, some of them tasted better than her normal food.
Oisea found a lot of moss on the boulders, and quickly used it to stanch the bleeding as best as possible. Flying looks to be out of the question. Her stomach grumbled. She slowly got up, not wanting to possibly encounter Cal again so soon. She began to search around, using the alcove as the central point. She soon came across a downed log, which she quickly examined and found a multitude of various insects, which she ate. Depressingly enough, some of them tasted better than her normal food.

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47