Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imprisoned // A Hybrid Lab RP // PRIVATE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Swallowing the bone he had in his mouth to allow himself to speak, he said gruffly to the other hybrids "Newcomers, eh? You probably know it already, but you guys won't have a nice time here. 'Specially when there's a arena." He paused for a few seconds to sharpen his blunted claws on the white floor below him, and then continued, peeking out of the cage to look for the new voice's sources. "Doesn't really make sense, but it's there, I suppose. Looks like you won't be lasting long in it."

Stepping back, he grabbed a silent toy with his talons and let his talons sink into it, slowly, slowly as he waited to see if anything else of note came.

Swallowing the bone he had in his mouth to allow himself to speak, he said gruffly to the other hybrids "Newcomers, eh? You probably know it already, but you guys won't have a nice time here. 'Specially when there's a arena." He paused for a few seconds to sharpen his blunted claws on the white floor below him, and then continued, peeking out of the cage to look for the new voice's sources. "Doesn't really make sense, but it's there, I suppose. Looks like you won't be lasting long in it."

Stepping back, he grabbed a silent toy with his talons and let his talons sink into it, slowly, slowly as he waited to see if anything else of note came.
@Flamestar
(Either, the lab takes in any strange creature)

@M00nKnight
Accepted!
@Flamestar
(Either, the lab takes in any strange creature)

@M00nKnight
Accepted!
iKmI9wu.png
@FontDictionary
Yup! Im accepting

@LibreNoctre
As many as you would like, but I suggest to keep it a low number so you can keep track of them
@FontDictionary
Yup! Im accepting

@LibreNoctre
As many as you would like, but I suggest to keep it a low number so you can keep track of them
iKmI9wu.png
Cal agreed with Ossein,"Yeah, listen to that bird." He then barked happily and jumped out of the cage, and rushed towards the enclosure. He rolled around in the coarse dirt, but honestly didn't care if he got dirty, it wasn't like the scientists would clean him. He went over and ate a weed. It was better than whatever they gave him. A second buzzard sounded and the speaker crackled again,"Time to go back in, there will be consequences if you don't."The speaker reminded harshly.
@Belladonnabloom
@SoulLugia11
@Roboa
@Pandacow
Cal agreed with Ossein,"Yeah, listen to that bird." He then barked happily and jumped out of the cage, and rushed towards the enclosure. He rolled around in the coarse dirt, but honestly didn't care if he got dirty, it wasn't like the scientists would clean him. He went over and ate a weed. It was better than whatever they gave him. A second buzzard sounded and the speaker crackled again,"Time to go back in, there will be consequences if you don't."The speaker reminded harshly.
@Belladonnabloom
@SoulLugia11
@Roboa
@Pandacow
iKmI9wu.png
Okay. That was enough "free-time" for today. Oisea got up and entered her cage, and smoothly shut the door behind her- wait, did Ossein just talk? She turned and blinked owlishly ((*ba dum tiss*)) at the other hybrid. Well. Now was a good enough time for their first conversation as any.
"I've actually only been in the arena a few times," she spoke up, "considering I wasn't designed to be super combat-oriented. I hope they don't pick up the frequency for me now..." She shivered at the thought, her wings noticeably fluffing up as they curled a bit closer around her.
Okay. That was enough "free-time" for today. Oisea got up and entered her cage, and smoothly shut the door behind her- wait, did Ossein just talk? She turned and blinked owlishly ((*ba dum tiss*)) at the other hybrid. Well. Now was a good enough time for their first conversation as any.
"I've actually only been in the arena a few times," she spoke up, "considering I wasn't designed to be super combat-oriented. I hope they don't pick up the frequency for me now..." She shivered at the thought, her wings noticeably fluffing up as they curled a bit closer around her.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
Cal walked back into his cage. This time a group of scientists came in slowly and cautiously, as the back doors closed. They held tasers and thin metal sticks with a loop at the end. They opened Cal's cage and tasered him. He howled in pain as the electricity grew stronger until he fainted. They took the metal sticks, used the noose at the end to hold his neck and dragged him out. They went over to...(Who's the lucky person xD) Oisea and did the same. Dragging them out, the doors closed behind the scientists and the unconscious hybrids.

@BelladonnaBloom
@SoulLugia11
@Pandacow
@RoBoa
Cal walked back into his cage. This time a group of scientists came in slowly and cautiously, as the back doors closed. They held tasers and thin metal sticks with a loop at the end. They opened Cal's cage and tasered him. He howled in pain as the electricity grew stronger until he fainted. They took the metal sticks, used the noose at the end to hold his neck and dragged him out. They went over to...(Who's the lucky person xD) Oisea and did the same. Dragging them out, the doors closed behind the scientists and the unconscious hybrids.

@BelladonnaBloom
@SoulLugia11
@Pandacow
@RoBoa
iKmI9wu.png
((oh boy, this gon be good. I brought this on myself, didn't I lol))

Oisea watched the scientists grab Cal with growing fear. They dragged him out and- they weren't moving towards her, were they? She had little time to react before electricity was racing through her body. She passed out rather quickly.
((oh boy, this gon be good. I brought this on myself, didn't I lol))

Oisea watched the scientists grab Cal with growing fear. They dragged him out and- they weren't moving towards her, were they? She had little time to react before electricity was racing through her body. She passed out rather quickly.

((Alright, get me some food too xD jk))
The scientists dragged the hybrids into a large round arena. It was enclosed with lasers and barbed wire. There were scientists all around the arena, some sitting down and noting the hybrids some betting on which would win. People walked around with tablets and a specific group of people were in the front, typing some stuff on a device.
Cal woke up, pain all over his body. His eyes groggily opened and he looked around. Woohoo. They brought me back here in this hell, he thought. He stood up on the stone podium, and wondered who he was fighting, the arena was too big for him to see across. Suddenly, a jungle terrain appeared from the ground. Waterfalls roared and birds chirped."This is new,"Thought Cal.
((You can make up the terrain as you fight xD just make sure its jungle themed. gotta eat dinner brb))
@Belladonnabloom
((Alright, get me some food too xD jk))
The scientists dragged the hybrids into a large round arena. It was enclosed with lasers and barbed wire. There were scientists all around the arena, some sitting down and noting the hybrids some betting on which would win. People walked around with tablets and a specific group of people were in the front, typing some stuff on a device.
Cal woke up, pain all over his body. His eyes groggily opened and he looked around. Woohoo. They brought me back here in this hell, he thought. He stood up on the stone podium, and wondered who he was fighting, the arena was too big for him to see across. Suddenly, a jungle terrain appeared from the ground. Waterfalls roared and birds chirped."This is new,"Thought Cal.
((You can make up the terrain as you fight xD just make sure its jungle themed. gotta eat dinner brb))
@Belladonnabloom
iKmI9wu.png
Oisea awoke with a jerk to the sounds of a jungle. How-? she thought before quickly realizing. The arena. Oh no. With Cal? He looked like he would be scary to fight! And they paired him with her, the practically defenseless bird girl?!
Quickly, she got up. Her podium was surrounded by tall trees that blocked out a lot of the light that would have otherwise reached the area. Did Cal have vision as advanced as hers, or was that a small mercy on the scientists' part? A couple powerful strokes of her wings brought her up to the lower branches. Trees as far as she could see, which wasn't much from her low branch. Taking a deep breath, Oisea began to navigate the higher branches with short gliding hops. Her only chance of getting out victorious was if she found Cal before he found her.

((also no need to ping me- I'm subbed :) ))
Oisea awoke with a jerk to the sounds of a jungle. How-? she thought before quickly realizing. The arena. Oh no. With Cal? He looked like he would be scary to fight! And they paired him with her, the practically defenseless bird girl?!
Quickly, she got up. Her podium was surrounded by tall trees that blocked out a lot of the light that would have otherwise reached the area. Did Cal have vision as advanced as hers, or was that a small mercy on the scientists' part? A couple powerful strokes of her wings brought her up to the lower branches. Trees as far as she could see, which wasn't much from her low branch. Taking a deep breath, Oisea began to navigate the higher branches with short gliding hops. Her only chance of getting out victorious was if she found Cal before he found her.

((also no need to ping me- I'm subbed :) ))

Loch smiled at Ev. "Nice to meet you too," he replied happily. "So... I'm from another lab that I'm pretty sure isn't close to this one... I spent most of my life there, and turned into... this!" He opened his arms wide. "I escaped recently, and was having a good time outside when the people from this lab caught me." He then paused before adding something else; "Yeah, I don't usually greet anyone with panic, I believe in being nice to everyone. The more friends you have, the happier you'll be! At least, that's my philosophy anyway." He was having a good time right now, and he had forgotten for a few seconds that he was technically a prisoner.

Plenty happened after that; firstly, the buzzer went off, meaning that it was time to get back in the cages. That was after Loch had run around in circles outside and just stared around him, stretching. He yawned and slowly walked back to his cage, his shoulders slumped. Just before he entered his cage again, he paused and watched in horror as Cal was tasered, as was Oisea. He had to hold himself back from attacking the scientists that were dragging them away, and he basically forced himself back in his cage. He tapped his claws nervously, watching for any other scientists that would shove tasers into his sides. "It isn't fair," he muttered, nearly growling to himself.
Loch smiled at Ev. "Nice to meet you too," he replied happily. "So... I'm from another lab that I'm pretty sure isn't close to this one... I spent most of my life there, and turned into... this!" He opened his arms wide. "I escaped recently, and was having a good time outside when the people from this lab caught me." He then paused before adding something else; "Yeah, I don't usually greet anyone with panic, I believe in being nice to everyone. The more friends you have, the happier you'll be! At least, that's my philosophy anyway." He was having a good time right now, and he had forgotten for a few seconds that he was technically a prisoner.

Plenty happened after that; firstly, the buzzer went off, meaning that it was time to get back in the cages. That was after Loch had run around in circles outside and just stared around him, stretching. He yawned and slowly walked back to his cage, his shoulders slumped. Just before he entered his cage again, he paused and watched in horror as Cal was tasered, as was Oisea. He had to hold himself back from attacking the scientists that were dragging them away, and he basically forced himself back in his cage. He tapped his claws nervously, watching for any other scientists that would shove tasers into his sides. "It isn't fair," he muttered, nearly growling to himself.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47