Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imprisoned // A Hybrid Lab RP // PRIVATE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Roboa ((in case you aren't subbed))

Hearing a slight tapping, Oisea followed the noise to a... what was that? She had certainly never seen anything like it. Her attention switched from Cal to this new creature, though she said nothing, unsure as to what she should say.
@Roboa ((in case you aren't subbed))

Hearing a slight tapping, Oisea followed the noise to a... what was that? She had certainly never seen anything like it. Her attention switched from Cal to this new creature, though she said nothing, unsure as to what she should say.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
"I can understand that... but it's pretty hopele-- What the heck is that?!"Cal yelled in surprise. "It looks like a bird thing... but tiny and fluffy! Oh man, he or she's gonna die." (xD No offense) Cal laughed and stamped his front paws on the floor. His tail accidentally hit the bars, and an electric shock touched him. "Ow!"

(Im going to add the arena, get ready for battles xD)
@Belladonnabloom
@RoBoa
@SoulLugia11
"I can understand that... but it's pretty hopele-- What the heck is that?!"Cal yelled in surprise. "It looks like a bird thing... but tiny and fluffy! Oh man, he or she's gonna die." (xD No offense) Cal laughed and stamped his front paws on the floor. His tail accidentally hit the bars, and an electric shock touched him. "Ow!"

(Im going to add the arena, get ready for battles xD)
@Belladonnabloom
@RoBoa
@SoulLugia11
iKmI9wu.png
Oisea jumped at the sudden cry, but relaxed when she realized that it was just a careless tap to the bars. She agreed with Cal, but she certainly wasn't going to say that aloud- it might be able to understand them. Besides, the scientists always weaponize their creations, so Oisea figures the odds are that that little thing is pretty deadly.
Oisea jumped at the sudden cry, but relaxed when she realized that it was just a careless tap to the bars. She agreed with Cal, but she certainly wasn't going to say that aloud- it might be able to understand them. Besides, the scientists always weaponize their creations, so Oisea figures the odds are that that little thing is pretty deadly.

((I'm going to bed, goodnight all!))
((I'm going to bed, goodnight all!))

((Same xD I gotta sleep, its almost 10:30. Anyways I added the arena, y'all have surprise later :>)
@Roboa
@Belladonnabloom
((Same xD I gotta sleep, its almost 10:30. Anyways I added the arena, y'all have surprise later :>)
@Roboa
@Belladonnabloom
iKmI9wu.png
Loch noticed someone talking to him and saw that it was the human bird hybrid he had noticed earlier. He gave a small wave and put on a smile. "Yeah, I'm new here," he said. "Name's Loch, by the way." He knew it would be rude not to introduce himself. After all, he didn't want everyone to call him 'turtle-child' the entire time, if that was what they were going to call him instead of his name. He turned to the wolf with the fish tail and listened to him speak. "Well, to be honest, I am a little spooked," he admitted, looking around. "After all, I was just free about a week ago. I don't know what it's like in this particular lab."

He then heard a sound and looked at the source of it. A cat bird creature made the tapping sound. He didn't bother saying anything yet; he was just listening to the conversation. He watched with sadness as she was taken away by the scientists, poked by a sharp, metal stick. He shook a little with some anger, but he quickly calmed himself down by tapping his claws together. Then he decided to put his two cents in. "I'm sure there's more to her than meets the eye," he argued, looking awkwardly to the side. He could tell from the cat bird's appearance that she was female; he had no idea how he could do that.

"Wait... what do you mean, die? Is there some kind of arena or something?" he added. There was an arena back in the lab he used to be held in... he hated it. Pain was all that existed in there, and he hated pain above all else. He was glad to be out of there when he was actually free, but now he was here.
Loch noticed someone talking to him and saw that it was the human bird hybrid he had noticed earlier. He gave a small wave and put on a smile. "Yeah, I'm new here," he said. "Name's Loch, by the way." He knew it would be rude not to introduce himself. After all, he didn't want everyone to call him 'turtle-child' the entire time, if that was what they were going to call him instead of his name. He turned to the wolf with the fish tail and listened to him speak. "Well, to be honest, I am a little spooked," he admitted, looking around. "After all, I was just free about a week ago. I don't know what it's like in this particular lab."

He then heard a sound and looked at the source of it. A cat bird creature made the tapping sound. He didn't bother saying anything yet; he was just listening to the conversation. He watched with sadness as she was taken away by the scientists, poked by a sharp, metal stick. He shook a little with some anger, but he quickly calmed himself down by tapping his claws together. Then he decided to put his two cents in. "I'm sure there's more to her than meets the eye," he argued, looking awkwardly to the side. He could tell from the cat bird's appearance that she was female; he had no idea how he could do that.

"Wait... what do you mean, die? Is there some kind of arena or something?" he added. There was an arena back in the lab he used to be held in... he hated it. Pain was all that existed in there, and he hated pain above all else. He was glad to be out of there when he was actually free, but now he was here.
xk7ymDQ.png
((sorry for the short post))

Ossein was soon given some "new" water and a few chunks of meat, with plenty of bones still inside, (since he had a different diet than most, he got to get meat instead of bird food) and a scientist with a taser if he didn't agree. Quickly jumping back as the cell door was slammed shut, he picked out a bone and chewed it. There was a new addition to the cage, a bird-like thing and a turtle-human, who didn't look fully matured.

As he heard something about the arena, he chuckled. Is that their new way of getting rid of us, or what? I'd certainly do fine in there.
((sorry for the short post))

Ossein was soon given some "new" water and a few chunks of meat, with plenty of bones still inside, (since he had a different diet than most, he got to get meat instead of bird food) and a scientist with a taser if he didn't agree. Quickly jumping back as the cell door was slammed shut, he picked out a bone and chewed it. There was a new addition to the cage, a bird-like thing and a turtle-human, who didn't look fully matured.

As he heard something about the arena, he chuckled. Is that their new way of getting rid of us, or what? I'd certainly do fine in there.
(xD Who wants to go to the arena)

A speaker crackled and then a huge buzzard sounded. At the back of the room, the doors opened, showing a heavily armed enclosure. Small rays of sunlight streamed into the enclosure, and weeds grew in the corner. "This is your free time, you have 30 minutes in there before you go back into your cell. IF you don't go back in there will be consequences."The speaker said. There was a translator there for all the hybrids to understand.

@Pandacow
@SoulLugia11
@RoBoa
@Belladonnabloom
(xD Who wants to go to the arena)

A speaker crackled and then a huge buzzard sounded. At the back of the room, the doors opened, showing a heavily armed enclosure. Small rays of sunlight streamed into the enclosure, and weeds grew in the corner. "This is your free time, you have 30 minutes in there before you go back into your cell. IF you don't go back in there will be consequences."The speaker said. There was a translator there for all the hybrids to understand.

@Pandacow
@SoulLugia11
@RoBoa
@Belladonnabloom
iKmI9wu.png
((I'm in classes, so reply time is going to be slow))
((Edit: lecture in this class, so I'm pretty free))

"Nice to meet you, Loch. I'm Oisea. Yeah, there's an arena. It's not a fun place." With that, Oisea quickly got up and moved out the door, glad to have the extra space and time to better mingle with the other hybrids. She sat close to the wall and took in the minimal sun, wings stretched lazily on either side of her.
((I'm in classes, so reply time is going to be slow))
((Edit: lecture in this class, so I'm pretty free))

"Nice to meet you, Loch. I'm Oisea. Yeah, there's an arena. It's not a fun place." With that, Oisea quickly got up and moved out the door, glad to have the extra space and time to better mingle with the other hybrids. She sat close to the wall and took in the minimal sun, wings stretched lazily on either side of her.

@xSolx

Are you still accepting characters?
@xSolx

Are you still accepting characters?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47