Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imprisoned // A Hybrid Lab RP // PRIVATE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@xSolx

Okay! Do you want me to start?
@xSolx

Okay! Do you want me to start?
Sure! Why not? :3
@Pandacow
Sure! Why not? :3
@Pandacow
iKmI9wu.png
@Belladonnabloom
@xSolx
@SoulLugia11
@lilMama
((Just going to ping for the first post))

Ossein lifted his head from his body, his orange eyes scanning the blank white walls of his large cage, and the cages lined up next to him and across from him. Fluffing his wings, he fully awoke from his nap, deciding that the first action he was to do was preen himself. Grasping some of his feathers in his mighty beak, he cleaned out his feathers carefully, as if he was cleaning a precious vase on top of an unstable table. Since he was stuck in this wretched place, his feathers didn't really have the opportunity to get dirty. Of course, there was still dirty food, dirty water, and the rare occasion where rats invaded the building, but other than that, there wasn't anything to clean. It made him kind of a germaphobe, really.

Opening his beak, he stretched his wings again, actually getting up on his talons. Most of the hybrids around him were, boring, boring, boring. They also tried to get out, which wasn't a bad idea, but not if you try the same thing over and over, acting surprised and aggression when scientists rushed to their cage. That was less boring, but the novelty of it wore off quickly.

There were a few toys in his cell, including but not limited to a ball, a tiny toy mouse, and some plastic keys. Ossein wasn't really interested in them; they were for parrots, he often thought. Plus, he often got bored of them within minutes, and he gained more entertainment from bouncing them against the wall or pretending they were targets, scientists or other hybrids or whatever.

Taking a swipe at the toy with his blunted claws, he then walked away, stepping over the toy that had a new scratch on it. He did this a few more times, than gave up on the game, quickly throwing it against the cage floor, resorting to just pacing around the cell instead.

@Belladonnabloom
@xSolx
@SoulLugia11
@lilMama
((Just going to ping for the first post))

Ossein lifted his head from his body, his orange eyes scanning the blank white walls of his large cage, and the cages lined up next to him and across from him. Fluffing his wings, he fully awoke from his nap, deciding that the first action he was to do was preen himself. Grasping some of his feathers in his mighty beak, he cleaned out his feathers carefully, as if he was cleaning a precious vase on top of an unstable table. Since he was stuck in this wretched place, his feathers didn't really have the opportunity to get dirty. Of course, there was still dirty food, dirty water, and the rare occasion where rats invaded the building, but other than that, there wasn't anything to clean. It made him kind of a germaphobe, really.

Opening his beak, he stretched his wings again, actually getting up on his talons. Most of the hybrids around him were, boring, boring, boring. They also tried to get out, which wasn't a bad idea, but not if you try the same thing over and over, acting surprised and aggression when scientists rushed to their cage. That was less boring, but the novelty of it wore off quickly.

There were a few toys in his cell, including but not limited to a ball, a tiny toy mouse, and some plastic keys. Ossein wasn't really interested in them; they were for parrots, he often thought. Plus, he often got bored of them within minutes, and he gained more entertainment from bouncing them against the wall or pretending they were targets, scientists or other hybrids or whatever.

Taking a swipe at the toy with his blunted claws, he then walked away, stepping over the toy that had a new scratch on it. He did this a few more times, than gave up on the game, quickly throwing it against the cage floor, resorting to just pacing around the cell instead.

Cal swept his tail back and forth between the cramped spaces of his cell. Dusting it off, he lapped up some of the murky water, almost gagging in disgust. The rats had probably took a bath in there while he was sleeping. Sighing he sat back down on the thin blanket and look at the bird-ish hybrid across from him.
A few scientists rushed into the room. One held a bag of food and a gallon of water, the other held a special taser. Opening up the small food slot, the empty-handed scientist filled the food bowl with stale multi-animal for the hybrids.

@Pandacow
@Belladonnabloom
@SoulLugia11
@lilMama
Cal swept his tail back and forth between the cramped spaces of his cell. Dusting it off, he lapped up some of the murky water, almost gagging in disgust. The rats had probably took a bath in there while he was sleeping. Sighing he sat back down on the thin blanket and look at the bird-ish hybrid across from him.
A few scientists rushed into the room. One held a bag of food and a gallon of water, the other held a special taser. Opening up the small food slot, the empty-handed scientist filled the food bowl with stale multi-animal for the hybrids.

@Pandacow
@Belladonnabloom
@SoulLugia11
@lilMama
iKmI9wu.png
Oisea peered over at Ossein with curiosity. They had moved her cage, so she could now see him. He was pacing. The door opened, and she stretched her wings as the scientists approached. As usual, they pushed food into her cage. It wasn't the most appetizing, but Oisea knew it was all she would get, so she ate. As she did, she took a peek at the hybrid beside her. He had a tail and... gills? Odd.
Oisea peered over at Ossein with curiosity. They had moved her cage, so she could now see him. He was pacing. The door opened, and she stretched her wings as the scientists approached. As usual, they pushed food into her cage. It wasn't the most appetizing, but Oisea knew it was all she would get, so she ate. As she did, she took a peek at the hybrid beside her. He had a tail and... gills? Odd.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
Tapping his claws together, Loch looked all around him. He could see a wolf with a tail and gills, a bird-like hybrid pacing around, and a human with wings, tail feathers, and talons. And here he was, with scales, a shell, and a beak. He remembered being free about a week ago; he was in a forest approaching a lake. It was nighttime, and the crickets were buzzing about. Fireflies also flew around the place, making the area around the lake look more beautiful. Everything felt peaceful, with a nice breeze blowing through and the water in the lake being calm. He had even gone for a swim that night.

And then the day after that, everything went downhill. He was captured again, this time by different scientists. And now he was hanging out with other hybrids who had probably never even seen the light of day.

Stay positive, he reminded himself, trying to smile as scientists approached his cage and pushed food into it. He started to eat, nearly spitting it out when he tasted... cucumbers? Of course the food didn't taste like cucumbers. He was just so used to eating cucumbers every day in the old lab that everything tasted like a cucumber to him. And he hated cucumbers; the taste, the crunch, everything. He carefully eyed the taser that one scientist held and shuddered. He didn't want to imagine being tased again.
Tapping his claws together, Loch looked all around him. He could see a wolf with a tail and gills, a bird-like hybrid pacing around, and a human with wings, tail feathers, and talons. And here he was, with scales, a shell, and a beak. He remembered being free about a week ago; he was in a forest approaching a lake. It was nighttime, and the crickets were buzzing about. Fireflies also flew around the place, making the area around the lake look more beautiful. Everything felt peaceful, with a nice breeze blowing through and the water in the lake being calm. He had even gone for a swim that night.

And then the day after that, everything went downhill. He was captured again, this time by different scientists. And now he was hanging out with other hybrids who had probably never even seen the light of day.

Stay positive, he reminded himself, trying to smile as scientists approached his cage and pushed food into it. He started to eat, nearly spitting it out when he tasted... cucumbers? Of course the food didn't taste like cucumbers. He was just so used to eating cucumbers every day in the old lab that everything tasted like a cucumber to him. And he hated cucumbers; the taste, the crunch, everything. He carefully eyed the taser that one scientist held and shuddered. He didn't want to imagine being tased again.
xk7ymDQ.png
Oisea started slightly at the sight of a turtle-like child.Poor thing, she thought, He looks rather new. He must be scared. She waited patiently until the scientists cleared out, then turned to the newcomer.
"Hello," she called out softly, "I haven't seen you before. Are you new?"
Oisea started slightly at the sight of a turtle-like child.Poor thing, she thought, He looks rather new. He must be scared. She waited patiently until the scientists cleared out, then turned to the newcomer.
"Hello," she called out softly, "I haven't seen you before. Are you new?"

@RoBoa Accepted!
@RoBoa Accepted!
iKmI9wu.png
Cal snickered,"Lots of them are new. There are more rooms filled with cages like these being cramped up every day. I've seen 'em before, coming in from testing." He stamped his paw on the ground and ate the food, his taste buds used to the stale taste. "Watch out for the rats, too,"Cal flashed a grin towards Oisea and Loch.
(Guys should I add an arena for testing strength? It might add minor gore to this rp, so if you're not comfortable with it, just tell me.)

@Belladonnabloom
@SoulLugia11
@Pandacow
@Roboa
Cal snickered,"Lots of them are new. There are more rooms filled with cages like these being cramped up every day. I've seen 'em before, coming in from testing." He stamped his paw on the ground and ate the food, his taste buds used to the stale taste. "Watch out for the rats, too,"Cal flashed a grin towards Oisea and Loch.
(Guys should I add an arena for testing strength? It might add minor gore to this rp, so if you're not comfortable with it, just tell me.)

@Belladonnabloom
@SoulLugia11
@Pandacow
@Roboa
iKmI9wu.png
((I'm fine with it))

Oisea turned towards the wolf-fish hybrid with a slightly disapproving look.
"I was trying to be nice," she murmured, "because he looks a little scared and I thought I could help at least a little. Trust me, I know. I got moved here because they needed the old area I was at for newbies." She sat up a bit straighter as she talked.
((I'm fine with it))

Oisea turned towards the wolf-fish hybrid with a slightly disapproving look.
"I was trying to be nice," she murmured, "because he looks a little scared and I thought I could help at least a little. Trust me, I know. I got moved here because they needed the old area I was at for newbies." She sat up a bit straighter as she talked.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47