Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imprisoned // A Hybrid Lab RP // PRIVATE
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47
@Draconequis Accepted!
@Draconequis Accepted!
iKmI9wu.png
Rapture scented the air, her tail lashing back and forth as she strode out into the clearing. Something smelled.. weird.. new.. and different. She snarled, baring sharp rows of shark teeth, which glimmered in her mouth dangerously.

She tensed her hind legs and sprinted off, the ground passing behind her with ease as her claws dug into the earth to allow her more traction. She supposed, after they dropped her in here, they wanted her to make nice. Great. Another thing she was excellent at.. people taking one look at her and running away.. nice.

She drifted to a stop as she came up across other Hybrids.. similar to herself. Mammals.. a bird.. nothing like herself. Nothing nearly as freaky or sub-human. It was cold.. really cold in here, and the only way she was saying awake was by the fortune of her feathers, which lay flat against her body which was sensitive to cold.

Seriously? This was starting to get annoying. Not wanting to scare the other hybrids, Rapture just waited and watched, wondering what they might do next.
Rapture scented the air, her tail lashing back and forth as she strode out into the clearing. Something smelled.. weird.. new.. and different. She snarled, baring sharp rows of shark teeth, which glimmered in her mouth dangerously.

She tensed her hind legs and sprinted off, the ground passing behind her with ease as her claws dug into the earth to allow her more traction. She supposed, after they dropped her in here, they wanted her to make nice. Great. Another thing she was excellent at.. people taking one look at her and running away.. nice.

She drifted to a stop as she came up across other Hybrids.. similar to herself. Mammals.. a bird.. nothing like herself. Nothing nearly as freaky or sub-human. It was cold.. really cold in here, and the only way she was saying awake was by the fortune of her feathers, which lay flat against her body which was sensitive to cold.

Seriously? This was starting to get annoying. Not wanting to scare the other hybrids, Rapture just waited and watched, wondering what they might do next.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
((ah! I feel so behind! School isn't allowing me to catch up today >_<
I'll post later on today, I don't feel I have the time right now, sorry! >_<))
((ah! I feel so behind! School isn't allowing me to catch up today >_<
I'll post later on today, I don't feel I have the time right now, sorry! >_<))
xk7ymDQ.png
Name: Amphithere

Sexuality: Asexual

Type of hybrid/Scientist: Emerald tree boa/quetzal hybrid

Looks: She has the body of an emerald tree boa, and the wings, and crest of a quetzal. Her crest is larger, and combs down her head. It can be raised and lowered. Her snout is also more pointy than that of an average emerald tree boa, and she has two small clawed talons attached to her body. She uses them like hands and to drag herself around, yet to her they are just a nuisance most of the time. She also has long tail feathers.

Personality: Amphithere is very harsh and has a short temper. She is sneaky and likes to trick people, yet is also surprisingly emotional, almost to the point where it's overly dramatic.

Abilities: She can fly with her wings. She does not have venom but is a constrictor, and is therefore quite strong. She only eats about once every 2-4 weeks, and can hold things(very weakly) in her talons.

Crush/Mate: None

Backstory: She keeps it a closely-guarded secret.

(Probably gonna make a scientist too)
@xsolx
Name: Amphithere

Sexuality: Asexual

Type of hybrid/Scientist: Emerald tree boa/quetzal hybrid

Looks: She has the body of an emerald tree boa, and the wings, and crest of a quetzal. Her crest is larger, and combs down her head. It can be raised and lowered. Her snout is also more pointy than that of an average emerald tree boa, and she has two small clawed talons attached to her body. She uses them like hands and to drag herself around, yet to her they are just a nuisance most of the time. She also has long tail feathers.

Personality: Amphithere is very harsh and has a short temper. She is sneaky and likes to trick people, yet is also surprisingly emotional, almost to the point where it's overly dramatic.

Abilities: She can fly with her wings. She does not have venom but is a constrictor, and is therefore quite strong. She only eats about once every 2-4 weeks, and can hold things(very weakly) in her talons.

Crush/Mate: None

Backstory: She keeps it a closely-guarded secret.

(Probably gonna make a scientist too)
@xsolx
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
(Gah! school has not been nice to me, I will post later, I promise!)
(Gah! school has not been nice to me, I will post later, I promise!)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Loch started to wake up just as Ossein and the avian hybrid not named Oisea that he never learned the name of was taken out of the room and into the arena. He heard a new voice among the voices of Cal and Oisea, yet his eyes felt too heavy to open. The new voice sounded a lot like a child's... so he wasn't the only child here! His hearing was beginning to get a lot better and he could finally open his eyes. He felt cold and shivered, only now remembering what had happened. How could I forget nearly drowning? he thought as he pushed himself up to a sitting position, blinking and coughing.

He heard something about being natural and being created and decided to try and put his two cents in. "Made," he managed to say. "I was made." He had no idea who he was talking to, so he turned his head to where he heard the new voice. It was another avian hybrid, and a child as well! His heart felt like shattering as soon as he saw the girl crying, but he had no idea what to say, especially after Oisea and Cal already said something to her to try and make her feel better. "It can't be forever," he suddenly found himself whispering, shaking and hugging his arms. He looked over at the new hybrid before looking down at the floor. "What did I miss?" he asked out loud, not asking anyone in particular. His head started to pound from trying to break out of the tank he nearly drowned in earlier. He coughed again and saw water leap out of his throat. So apparently they didn't get all of the water out of his lungs. No wonder it was so hard to breathe when he first woke up.
Loch started to wake up just as Ossein and the avian hybrid not named Oisea that he never learned the name of was taken out of the room and into the arena. He heard a new voice among the voices of Cal and Oisea, yet his eyes felt too heavy to open. The new voice sounded a lot like a child's... so he wasn't the only child here! His hearing was beginning to get a lot better and he could finally open his eyes. He felt cold and shivered, only now remembering what had happened. How could I forget nearly drowning? he thought as he pushed himself up to a sitting position, blinking and coughing.

He heard something about being natural and being created and decided to try and put his two cents in. "Made," he managed to say. "I was made." He had no idea who he was talking to, so he turned his head to where he heard the new voice. It was another avian hybrid, and a child as well! His heart felt like shattering as soon as he saw the girl crying, but he had no idea what to say, especially after Oisea and Cal already said something to her to try and make her feel better. "It can't be forever," he suddenly found himself whispering, shaking and hugging his arms. He looked over at the new hybrid before looking down at the floor. "What did I miss?" he asked out loud, not asking anyone in particular. His head started to pound from trying to break out of the tank he nearly drowned in earlier. He coughed again and saw water leap out of his throat. So apparently they didn't get all of the water out of his lungs. No wonder it was so hard to breathe when he first woke up.
xk7ymDQ.png
Oisea perked up as Loch slowly got up. "Look who's back! Not much, just the arrival of Miss... I'm sorry dear, what's your name?" Oisea turned questioningly towards the avian child before continuing. "We also heard something about them sending Robin- that's the little fluffy thing from your arrival day- into the Arena with Ossein and Raven. " Just as she decided not to ask about his testing, he coughed up some water. The testing must have had something to do with trying out his turtle genes. "Are you alright?" She asked hesitantly, afraid to remind him of what was likely an unpleasant experience.

((@Windshear not in charge here but there is already another character named Raven, so that might not be the best name choice))
Oisea perked up as Loch slowly got up. "Look who's back! Not much, just the arrival of Miss... I'm sorry dear, what's your name?" Oisea turned questioningly towards the avian child before continuing. "We also heard something about them sending Robin- that's the little fluffy thing from your arrival day- into the Arena with Ossein and Raven. " Just as she decided not to ask about his testing, he coughed up some water. The testing must have had something to do with trying out his turtle genes. "Are you alright?" She asked hesitantly, afraid to remind him of what was likely an unpleasant experience.

((@Windshear not in charge here but there is already another character named Raven, so that might not be the best name choice))

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
(( @BelladonnaBloom
Oh whoops. I didn't see it on the characters list. I'll edit that. Thanks. ))
(( @BelladonnaBloom
Oh whoops. I didn't see it on the characters list. I'll edit that. Thanks. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((@Windshear no problem :) ))
((@Windshear no problem :) ))

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
The scent of someone alerted Rapture, who turned her head on a dime, her nostrils flaring. She could hear the sound of nature.. and then it was silent for a moment, a squeal and a rustling drawing her attention. Giving a growl and a grunt, Rapture ran towards the noise, tail flicking back and forth against the ground. As she moved, her feathers flattened against her body, trapping in heat and conserving her energy.

Her strides became longer as she darted forwards into a breakneck speed, dashing around the corner as she felt her hearts thumping in her chest, moving her blood around rapidly to circulate the oxygen she was breathing. She leaped onto a tree, clinging with her clawed hands and feet, skittering up the branches as her skin changed to a bark-like brown on instinct.. though that wasn't really going to help much considering the grey feathers which sprouted all over her body.

Launching herself from the tree she gave chase to the odd bird she'd seen earlier, her tail working as a balance for her as she chased after the other Hybrid. She was in hunter mode now, and her target was the Hybrid bird,
The scent of someone alerted Rapture, who turned her head on a dime, her nostrils flaring. She could hear the sound of nature.. and then it was silent for a moment, a squeal and a rustling drawing her attention. Giving a growl and a grunt, Rapture ran towards the noise, tail flicking back and forth against the ground. As she moved, her feathers flattened against her body, trapping in heat and conserving her energy.

Her strides became longer as she darted forwards into a breakneck speed, dashing around the corner as she felt her hearts thumping in her chest, moving her blood around rapidly to circulate the oxygen she was breathing. She leaped onto a tree, clinging with her clawed hands and feet, skittering up the branches as her skin changed to a bark-like brown on instinct.. though that wasn't really going to help much considering the grey feathers which sprouted all over her body.

Launching herself from the tree she gave chase to the odd bird she'd seen earlier, her tail working as a balance for her as she chased after the other Hybrid. She was in hunter mode now, and her target was the Hybrid bird,
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47