Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Silver Moon (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Some force brings you (your dragon) into a mystic forest filled with trees, stones, rivers, and some wildlife.
There is another being in the forest that is not draconic, but is a monster in itself. You must find a way to defeat this beast before it is too late, but the only time the creature comes out is on a silver moon. So you must team up with the other dragons around you, and set your timing and planning just right.

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING:
Name of dragon:
Personality:
Picture:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
People joined:

Adalwolfa

Shiny Chariot/Chariot

Ezio Auditore da Firenze/Ezio

Silai

Tiderunner

Kylo

Uttara

Zadok

Some force brings you (your dragon) into a mystic forest filled with trees, stones, rivers, and some wildlife.
There is another being in the forest that is not draconic, but is a monster in itself. You must find a way to defeat this beast before it is too late, but the only time the creature comes out is on a silver moon. So you must team up with the other dragons around you, and set your timing and planning just right.

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING:
Name of dragon:
Personality:
Picture:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
People joined:

Adalwolfa

Shiny Chariot/Chariot

Ezio Auditore da Firenze/Ezio

Silai

Tiderunner

Kylo

Uttara

Zadok

Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Name of dragon: Adalwolfa Personality: She is a young Mirror dragon whose dream is to be a good leader. Don't get on her bad side, because her bite is worse than her growl. She likes things that are soft or fluffy, and she also has a kind personality deep down. Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30430000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304301/30430000_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name of dragon:
Adalwolfa

Personality:
She is a young Mirror dragon whose dream is to be a good leader. Don't get on her bad side, because her bite is worse than her growl. She likes things that are soft or fluffy, and she also has a kind personality deep down.

Picture:

30430000_350.png

Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Name of dragon: Ursula "Shiny Chariot or just Chariot Personality: A trickster. Very mischevious and loves to trick others with his shape shifting to make others wonder why an animal is talking. He is kind and polite when need be though. Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30842572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308426/30842572_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name of dragon: Ursula "Shiny Chariot or just Chariot

Personality: A trickster. Very mischevious and loves to trick others with his shape shifting to make others wonder why an animal is talking. He is kind and polite when need be though.

Picture:
30842572_350.png

(@flyingfennecfox) Name of dragon: Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Or just Ezio) Personality: Flirtatious, Rash, Hard-Headed, Strategist, Stubborn (He has some good traits I swear) Ezio often wants to take charge of any situation and needs to often be told by a trusted friend to back off. With his fiery temper, however, it's not often he makes friends. The few that stick around, however, have a talented assassin supporting and protecting them at all times. Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31969648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319697/31969648_350.png[/img] [/url]
(@flyingfennecfox)
Name of dragon: Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Or just Ezio)
Personality: Flirtatious, Rash, Hard-Headed, Strategist, Stubborn (He has some good traits I swear) Ezio often wants to take charge of any situation and needs to often be told by a trusted friend to back off. With his fiery temper, however, it's not often he makes friends. The few that stick around, however, have a talented assassin supporting and protecting them at all times.
Picture:

31969648_350.png
WDPocj4.png
@flyingfennecfox Name of Dragon : Silai Personality : Jaded // Rancorous // Cynical // Morose Silai is a rather gloomy dragon, and isn't afraid to be loud about it. She will persuade others to trust her before turning to intimidating them with her magic, which she herself calls one of the most ineffective methods to get someone to warm up to you. If faced with someone or something proven to be more powerful, she will quickly back down but continue to undermine them, be it verbally or by sabotage. Can be uncomfortably morbid, and seems to have an affinity with the knowledge of death and decay. Picture : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31812684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318127/31812684_350.png[/img] [/url]
@flyingfennecfox

Name of Dragon : Silai

Personality :
Jaded // Rancorous // Cynical // Morose
Silai is a rather gloomy dragon, and isn't afraid to be loud about it. She will persuade others to trust her before turning to intimidating them with her magic, which she herself calls one of the most ineffective methods to get someone to warm up to you. If faced with someone or something proven to be more powerful, she will quickly back down but continue to undermine them, be it verbally or by sabotage. Can be uncomfortably morbid, and seems to have an affinity with the knowledge of death and decay.

Picture :

31812684_350.png
SSj1YDo.png
he/him :: minor
hi i'm DB! i operate on FR time :0
Art Shop
tumblr_ov08vwEz221wqx7iro1_250.png
@SpiderLondon @PositiveDragon @miituna Added! :D
@SpiderLondon @PositiveDragon @miituna Added! :D
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Adalwolfa looked around at the sunlit sky. Then she sharply pulled her head down at the sound of another creature. It could be another dragon. But I can't be too sure. she thought, then she decided to speak. "Hello? Who else is there? Show yourself!" she flared her wings open, trying to make herself look larger.
Adalwolfa looked around at the sunlit sky. Then she sharply pulled her head down at the sound of another creature. It could be another dragon. But I can't be too sure. she thought, then she decided to speak. "Hello? Who else is there? Show yourself!" she flared her wings open, trying to make herself look larger.
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
(And let Chariot's trick begin~ I assume she's on the ground)

A small brown rabbit hopped out of his hiding space twitching his nose, Oho~ Another victim for my shapeshiftinf tricks~ Chariot thought to himself while using his rabbit form to hop over to the lady dragon before looking up at her with a tilt of his head.
(And let Chariot's trick begin~ I assume she's on the ground)

A small brown rabbit hopped out of his hiding space twitching his nose, Oho~ Another victim for my shapeshiftinf tricks~ Chariot thought to himself while using his rabbit form to hop over to the lady dragon before looking up at her with a tilt of his head.
"Oh, a rabbit. Hello there brave one, my name is Adalwolfa. What's your name?" she sat down so she could see him better, and then folded her wings in.
@SpiderLondon she was on the ground :)
"Oh, a rabbit. Hello there brave one, my name is Adalwolfa. What's your name?" she sat down so she could see him better, and then folded her wings in.
@SpiderLondon she was on the ground :)
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
"Ursula, madam!" Chariot piped up with a wag of his poof of a tail. He stood on his hind leg as he smiled at the dragon and examined her in curiosity, "What're ya doing out here?" He asked in return. The whole time he spoke he was waiting for the reaction to a rabbit answering questions so casually.
"Ursula, madam!" Chariot piped up with a wag of his poof of a tail. He stood on his hind leg as he smiled at the dragon and examined her in curiosity, "What're ya doing out here?" He asked in return. The whole time he spoke he was waiting for the reaction to a rabbit answering questions so casually.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18