Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] HTTYD RP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
((This is really interesting to me too. I've seen alot of people do different point of views, and when they roleplayed with me too. But one thing I don't like about third person, who is which when there are many people?
(( 'She says to everyone.' Which she? xD
((This is really interesting to me too. I've seen alot of people do different point of views, and when they roleplayed with me too. But one thing I don't like about third person, who is which when there are many people?
(( 'She says to everyone.' Which she? xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Kaya, can try to do 1st person if you want, might be a bit confusing for me))
((Kaya, can try to do 1st person if you want, might be a bit confusing for me))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((It's fine! I don't want it to change! I find this a good fit!
((It's fine! I don't want it to change! I find this a good fit!
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Also, if I dont have point of view thing shown, its my characters pov
((Also, if I dont have point of view thing shown, its my characters pov
JuLj1bJ.gif
((KK, just wondering, why do you only have a (( at the front of you're ooc and not the end?))
((KK, just wondering, why do you only have a (( at the front of you're ooc and not the end?))
I ate the food in front of me, not looking anywhere. I just ate with the sick feeling of being watched.

I was scared to look up, the feel of eyes scared me.

But then something warm patted my head, I looked up with eyes that felt like they might cry any minute. It was Stoic who comforted me, I stopped eating and looked down.

Stoic understood my pain, the pain of losing someone. She didn't die, but left suddebly or something.

Stoic then patted my back, his warmth was really, REALLY, comforting. They were like a dogs tempature but it kept creating the same heat.

His hand left my back, and without looking up, I followed Stoic. To see if he needed any help with the problem in hand.

So I left Myra and Kaya presence, and went along with Stoic. Who was doing physical work, which I couldn't do. So he wanted me to count how much there was stacked and stored, and I did just that.

I followed Stoic the whole day, while working, I realized that they weren't coming today.

I scribbled down, 'Are the neighbors not coming now?'

"Nope," he grunted as he helped other villagers out, "tomorrow they will. Just make precautions." I nodded in understanding.
I ate the food in front of me, not looking anywhere. I just ate with the sick feeling of being watched.

I was scared to look up, the feel of eyes scared me.

But then something warm patted my head, I looked up with eyes that felt like they might cry any minute. It was Stoic who comforted me, I stopped eating and looked down.

Stoic understood my pain, the pain of losing someone. She didn't die, but left suddebly or something.

Stoic then patted my back, his warmth was really, REALLY, comforting. They were like a dogs tempature but it kept creating the same heat.

His hand left my back, and without looking up, I followed Stoic. To see if he needed any help with the problem in hand.

So I left Myra and Kaya presence, and went along with Stoic. Who was doing physical work, which I couldn't do. So he wanted me to count how much there was stacked and stored, and I did just that.

I followed Stoic the whole day, while working, I realized that they weren't coming today.

I scribbled down, 'Are the neighbors not coming now?'

"Nope," he grunted as he helped other villagers out, "tomorrow they will. Just make precautions." I nodded in understanding.
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Because Im lazy. OWO
((Because Im lazy. OWO
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Lol))

After eating, Kaya went to her house, sitting on her bed, she looked at the photo of her family, her twin brother, and her parents. She missed her brother, and wished he was here now, he had died protecting Kaya, which made her feel bad about it, when Kaya was only ten, there was a dragon attack on the village, and her brother had been throwing stones at a dragon the had Kaya backed into a corner, then before she knew it her brother was dead, and she couldn't find her parents.

Myra hadn't been told to do anything after lunch, so she went for a hike, and at the end of her hike, Myra was on top of a mountain, looking down at the sea.
((Lol))

After eating, Kaya went to her house, sitting on her bed, she looked at the photo of her family, her twin brother, and her parents. She missed her brother, and wished he was here now, he had died protecting Kaya, which made her feel bad about it, when Kaya was only ten, there was a dragon attack on the village, and her brother had been throwing stones at a dragon the had Kaya backed into a corner, then before she knew it her brother was dead, and she couldn't find her parents.

Myra hadn't been told to do anything after lunch, so she went for a hike, and at the end of her hike, Myra was on top of a mountain, looking down at the sea.
Swimming. Swimming is where I went to calm my nerves. I would float there calmly in the pond, which was where Toothless accepted Hiccup.

I just floated until I got tired of using my muscle to hold me up. So I swimmed to shore, took a few times to make the fire, and let it burn the wood. I slept near it, not too close, and not to far.

And soon to fall asleep, knowing that nature watched over me.
Swimming. Swimming is where I went to calm my nerves. I would float there calmly in the pond, which was where Toothless accepted Hiccup.

I just floated until I got tired of using my muscle to hold me up. So I swimmed to shore, took a few times to make the fire, and let it burn the wood. I slept near it, not too close, and not to far.

And soon to fall asleep, knowing that nature watched over me.
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Can we do a time skip to morning??))
((Can we do a time skip to morning??))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35