Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] HTTYD RP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
((Lifolf Thoroardsson and um Verin can be the island maybe? I need more time to think of that.))

Kaya looks at Hiccup confused. "So you want us to explain to them that dragons arent bad?" She asks. "Or convince them that we don't do anything with dragons." She looks inside, wow this place was awesome.
((Lifolf Thoroardsson and um Verin can be the island maybe? I need more time to think of that.))

Kaya looks at Hiccup confused. "So you want us to explain to them that dragons arent bad?" She asks. "Or convince them that we don't do anything with dragons." She looks inside, wow this place was awesome.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((I'll let you think about it.

Jade's P.O.V.

"No, at least, not right now." Hiccup waved his arms quickly.

I thought about how this would turn out... But so many possibilities, my stomach growled. I held my stomach in embarrassment. It was the afternoon already, and I was hungry.

"Heh," Hiccup smiled, "Lets talk about it while eating lunch. Alright?" I immediately nodded and followed Hiccup, who was walking out already.

The hideout was perfect, the trees hid it well, and nature wasn't disturbed. Except for the worms, they are okay though.
((I'll let you think about it.

Jade's P.O.V.

"No, at least, not right now." Hiccup waved his arms quickly.

I thought about how this would turn out... But so many possibilities, my stomach growled. I held my stomach in embarrassment. It was the afternoon already, and I was hungry.

"Heh," Hiccup smiled, "Lets talk about it while eating lunch. Alright?" I immediately nodded and followed Hiccup, who was walking out already.

The hideout was perfect, the trees hid it well, and nature wasn't disturbed. Except for the worms, they are okay though.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Kaya follows Hiccup out, wishing she could ride one of her dragons. "This place is so cool." She says, closing it behind Myra who was still silent, but her amazement showed on her face.
"I will help if I can." Myra says.
Kaya follows Hiccup out, wishing she could ride one of her dragons. "This place is so cool." She says, closing it behind Myra who was still silent, but her amazement showed on her face.
"I will help if I can." Myra says.
Jade followed close to Hiccup, so she wouldn't get lost.

They finally got there, the Main Hall was filled with people who were quickly eating. Slobber everywhere, there were mostly men in there, Stoic was at the opposite side of the entrance.

"Hiccup! Come to regain your strength?!" Stoic yelled happily full. He must of been hungry, there were about three stacks of ten plates or more. Who knows.

"Yeah dad, the girls were getting hungry." Hiccup waved toward the trio.

"Hiccup!" Astrid called, "Come eat over here!" Hiccup looked at his group then at the trio.

Jade just smiled and slightly nodded. Everyone didn't talk Jade since she was a mute, except Hiccup and his father, they understood. And Jade was grateful to them.

"Uh, okay..." Hiccup ruffled his hair, "Talk later alright?" And he left to his group.

"Come and eat with us, Jade. Girls." He patted the table. His voice was gruff but soft, like he didn't want to scare us.

Jade went to get her food, filling up two plates, so she can work more.
Jade followed close to Hiccup, so she wouldn't get lost.

They finally got there, the Main Hall was filled with people who were quickly eating. Slobber everywhere, there were mostly men in there, Stoic was at the opposite side of the entrance.

"Hiccup! Come to regain your strength?!" Stoic yelled happily full. He must of been hungry, there were about three stacks of ten plates or more. Who knows.

"Yeah dad, the girls were getting hungry." Hiccup waved toward the trio.

"Hiccup!" Astrid called, "Come eat over here!" Hiccup looked at his group then at the trio.

Jade just smiled and slightly nodded. Everyone didn't talk Jade since she was a mute, except Hiccup and his father, they understood. And Jade was grateful to them.

"Uh, okay..." Hiccup ruffled his hair, "Talk later alright?" And he left to his group.

"Come and eat with us, Jade. Girls." He patted the table. His voice was gruff but soft, like he didn't want to scare us.

Jade went to get her food, filling up two plates, so she can work more.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Myra gets some food, and sits near Hiccup without saying anything.
Myra gets some food, and sits near Hiccup without saying anything.
((That was really short xD
((That was really short xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Sozz, writers block))
((Sozz, writers block))
((Same here fam, because you didn't really write much... ;^;
((Same here fam, because you didn't really write much... ;^;
JuLj1bJ.gif
Kaya sits next to the others. "Do they know about the hideout?" She whispers in Hiccups ear, getting a glare from Astrid. "Hello." She says to everyone.
Kaya sits next to the others. "Do they know about the hideout?" She whispers in Hiccups ear, getting a glare from Astrid. "Hello." She says to everyone.
((I love how different out writing styles are, I've never roleplayed with someone who does 1st person before))
((I love how different out writing styles are, I've never roleplayed with someone who does 1st person before))
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35