Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] HTTYD RP
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35
I laugh a bit at Jade. "I'll be over… there." I say, pointing toward the docks.
I laugh a bit at Jade. "I'll be over… there." I say, pointing toward the docks.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((I kinda want to pair Kaya with someone))
((I kinda want to pair Kaya with someone))
((Awe~ Go ahead! I see no reason why not. But Gunnar is Jade's though. ?^?
((Awe~ Go ahead! I see no reason why not. But Gunnar is Jade's though. ?^?
JuLj1bJ.gif
((My first thought was Hiccup, but he's with Astrid))
((My first thought was Hiccup, but he's with Astrid))
((I'll think of someone later))
((I'll think of someone later))
((Uh... you do know you can break them up? Nicely or not, it can happen. ;p
((Uh... you do know you can break them up? Nicely or not, it can happen. ;p
JuLj1bJ.gif
Jade

KAYA!!!! YOU TRAITOOR!! I cursed words in my head toward Kaya.

God damn it...

I turned around slowly, smiling lightly. And nodded in response.

"Shall we walk?" Gunnar pointed with his hand to the stairs. Again, I nodded.

And so we walked side by side, I quietly walked down the stairs with him. But then I noticed something, his steps are also quiet.

I stopped, curious of how quiet he was.

"Uh... What's wrong?" I looked up from his shoes to his eyes. Regrets.

His eyes were shining with stars, at least, that's what I think was happening. But his eyes also looked secretive, a wall built in his heart. I shaked my thoughts away.

"Jade?" Oh right.

I pointed to his shoes with my left, my right hand, pointer finger on my lips. Hopefully he would understand, and I would not look dumb doing it.

Gunnar

I watched her hands, her left pointing at my feet. Okay, what about them? Then her right pointer were on her lips, meaning... quiet?

"My feet? Quiet?" I asked slowly, and she nodded happily. And I felt pride in understanding her.

"Oh!" I think I understand, "You noticed that I walk... quiet?" Right?

She nodded with a small smile, placing her hands back down.

"Oh. So, the reason why I walk like this is to keep training myself to walk quietly." She nodded, understanding. As I gently nudged her to walk down.

"Your the first to notice..." Jade looked up at me, with curious eyes. Her eyes meeting mine, but my eyes unconsciously went to her lips. And when she noticed, she waved her hand confusingly. I blushed and looked forward.

"I do this for stealth training," I heard her breathing, "And it helps well."

It felt awkward yet not awkward. Jade didn't look my way, but I really wanted to stay with her more.

But when were half-way down, she stopped me, stepped down a step and pointed to the forest. That was outside of the stairs, few feet away.

"The forest?" I looked back to Jade, "What about it?"

Jade

I closed my eyes with my hands, then opened them, looking straight at him. And he looked confused.

I closed my eyes again, waiting for an answer. Slightly peeking through the slits, making sure he didn't notice.

"Uhm... Not looking?" I shaked my head, "Closed?" Again, I shook my head. And my patients was wearing thin.

I opened the slit more, and looked at him. Who looked confused as heck. I silently sighed. I let my hands go down, then thought of another idea.

I lifted my left hand up, telling him to 'give me your hand'. And soon enough he understood. I then used my right pointer and spelled it out.

'Hide Seek.'

"Hide and Seek?" He asked, I nodded, "Oh. OH! Okay! Help with the stealth? I'm guessing?" I nodded my head, pleased he understood. Shaking his hand with both of my own, along with my head.

I felt a bit childish, but that's okay. I really needed to be active in this beautiful night.

Gunnar

Jade pulled me along by my hand, her hand felt softly warm. Yet strong enough to climb. And I gladly followed along, to play Hide and Seek in the forest.
Jade

KAYA!!!! YOU TRAITOOR!! I cursed words in my head toward Kaya.

God damn it...

I turned around slowly, smiling lightly. And nodded in response.

"Shall we walk?" Gunnar pointed with his hand to the stairs. Again, I nodded.

And so we walked side by side, I quietly walked down the stairs with him. But then I noticed something, his steps are also quiet.

I stopped, curious of how quiet he was.

"Uh... What's wrong?" I looked up from his shoes to his eyes. Regrets.

His eyes were shining with stars, at least, that's what I think was happening. But his eyes also looked secretive, a wall built in his heart. I shaked my thoughts away.

"Jade?" Oh right.

I pointed to his shoes with my left, my right hand, pointer finger on my lips. Hopefully he would understand, and I would not look dumb doing it.

Gunnar

I watched her hands, her left pointing at my feet. Okay, what about them? Then her right pointer were on her lips, meaning... quiet?

"My feet? Quiet?" I asked slowly, and she nodded happily. And I felt pride in understanding her.

"Oh!" I think I understand, "You noticed that I walk... quiet?" Right?

She nodded with a small smile, placing her hands back down.

"Oh. So, the reason why I walk like this is to keep training myself to walk quietly." She nodded, understanding. As I gently nudged her to walk down.

"Your the first to notice..." Jade looked up at me, with curious eyes. Her eyes meeting mine, but my eyes unconsciously went to her lips. And when she noticed, she waved her hand confusingly. I blushed and looked forward.

"I do this for stealth training," I heard her breathing, "And it helps well."

It felt awkward yet not awkward. Jade didn't look my way, but I really wanted to stay with her more.

But when were half-way down, she stopped me, stepped down a step and pointed to the forest. That was outside of the stairs, few feet away.

"The forest?" I looked back to Jade, "What about it?"

Jade

I closed my eyes with my hands, then opened them, looking straight at him. And he looked confused.

I closed my eyes again, waiting for an answer. Slightly peeking through the slits, making sure he didn't notice.

"Uhm... Not looking?" I shaked my head, "Closed?" Again, I shook my head. And my patients was wearing thin.

I opened the slit more, and looked at him. Who looked confused as heck. I silently sighed. I let my hands go down, then thought of another idea.

I lifted my left hand up, telling him to 'give me your hand'. And soon enough he understood. I then used my right pointer and spelled it out.

'Hide Seek.'

"Hide and Seek?" He asked, I nodded, "Oh. OH! Okay! Help with the stealth? I'm guessing?" I nodded my head, pleased he understood. Shaking his hand with both of my own, along with my head.

I felt a bit childish, but that's okay. I really needed to be active in this beautiful night.

Gunnar

Jade pulled me along by my hand, her hand felt softly warm. Yet strong enough to climb. And I gladly followed along, to play Hide and Seek in the forest.
JuLj1bJ.gif
I watch Jade and Gunner, they were adorable together.

((Goes off and kills Astrid))
I watch Jade and Gunner, they were adorable together.

((Goes off and kills Astrid))
((OH JEESUS! OMG I MEAN YEAH U CAN BUT DONT GO YANDERE! DAMN! XD
((OH JEESUS! OMG I MEAN YEAH U CAN BUT DONT GO YANDERE! DAMN! XD
JuLj1bJ.gif
Jade and Gunnar went to the forest, hand in hand. Gunnar self conscious, glancing at their hands connecting and back to Jade's back. Trying to play it off, but a happy smile was burned on his lips.

As for Jade, she also felt conscious about it. Along with curiosity, on how well Gunnar can be quiet and sneaky. She could feel the tips of her ears burning, her face trying to play it off. But she also had a smile, a happy one with excitement.

As they walked, they walked in silence. Jade holding her girp steady, and Gunnar doing well to follow her.

Jade lead the short-curious Gunnar, she brought him at the edge where they met the Dragons.

"You're gonna hide?" Gunnar asked, Jade turned to look at him in the eyes, nodding. Gunnar slightly blushed at the small, quick nodded. Thinking it was cute of how she responded quickly.

Gunnar felt a bit sad when Jade let go, Gunnar unwillingly wanted to, but had to.

Before Jade ran off, she spinned her finger in a small circle. Telling him to turn around, to not look.

Gunnar lightly smiled, and willingly turned and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile... Kaya....
Jade and Gunnar went to the forest, hand in hand. Gunnar self conscious, glancing at their hands connecting and back to Jade's back. Trying to play it off, but a happy smile was burned on his lips.

As for Jade, she also felt conscious about it. Along with curiosity, on how well Gunnar can be quiet and sneaky. She could feel the tips of her ears burning, her face trying to play it off. But she also had a smile, a happy one with excitement.

As they walked, they walked in silence. Jade holding her girp steady, and Gunnar doing well to follow her.

Jade lead the short-curious Gunnar, she brought him at the edge where they met the Dragons.

"You're gonna hide?" Gunnar asked, Jade turned to look at him in the eyes, nodding. Gunnar slightly blushed at the small, quick nodded. Thinking it was cute of how she responded quickly.

Gunnar felt a bit sad when Jade let go, Gunnar unwillingly wanted to, but had to.

Before Jade ran off, she spinned her finger in a small circle. Telling him to turn around, to not look.

Gunnar lightly smiled, and willingly turned and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile... Kaya....
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35