Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
I saw a girl running towards the others talking with a Fae and Wildclaw close behind. Either she was running from them or she was like me. Celestina, startled by the noise, swooped down from our cloudy cover. She quickly flapped back upward, but I had no idea if they had seen us or not. Quickly, I urged Celestina to fly away and she did, spiraling up, up, up until the air was freezing cold and I could barely breathe. When I looked behind me however, I saw that Mayan was gone. We had lost her!
I saw a girl running towards the others talking with a Fae and Wildclaw close behind. Either she was running from them or she was like me. Celestina, startled by the noise, swooped down from our cloudy cover. She quickly flapped back upward, but I had no idea if they had seen us or not. Quickly, I urged Celestina to fly away and she did, spiraling up, up, up until the air was freezing cold and I could barely breathe. When I looked behind me however, I saw that Mayan was gone. We had lost her!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
(you think calise could be in a nearby forest?)
(you think calise could be in a nearby forest?)
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
((Trash; is there suppose to be two people you are roleplaying as? If so, put both info on so I don't get confuse. Because I thought you mixed up roleplays or something.
((Trash; is there suppose to be two people you are roleplaying as? If so, put both info on so I don't get confuse. Because I thought you mixed up roleplays or something.
JuLj1bJ.gif
(no, just calise, cybermike was just a way for me to get her username out there. Other that that, i've only been playing with Calise and Xena)
(no, just calise, cybermike was just a way for me to get her username out there. Other that that, i've only been playing with Calise and Xena)
((Look back on what you wrote, there is a person called Lizzy. Is that suppose to be Calise?? Or what?
((Look back on what you wrote, there is a person called Lizzy. Is that suppose to be Calise?? Or what?
JuLj1bJ.gif
no, there is nothing i wrote about lizzie, i think you are talking about @Amaranth41
no, there is nothing i wrote about lizzie, i think you are talking about @Amaranth41
((Sorry! I didn't see the username, because I wasn't paying attention. (; ^;) No excuses here! ;"<
((Sorry! I didn't see the username, because I wasn't paying attention. (; ^;) No excuses here! ;"<
JuLj1bJ.gif
you're cool
you're cool
People feared their unknown circumstance.
People screaming in panic, families frantically looking for their kind, and people who already knew for a new chance like this.
And it wasn't the 'Masters'.

??? P.O.V.

"Well, well, haven't this got interesting dear?" My Father happily said, his white robe elegantly followed him. It looked priest like, gag. Except, without the hat, but he wore a crown like object. It hugged his forehead, fit for him, apparently. His blonde hair hid the unnecessary parts of the crown.

"Hehe~! Who knew dear~? This is most exciting!" Mother clapped her hands like a schoolgirl, ew. Her black dress hugged her so called 'curves'. Also wearing a robe that touched the ground, that had a hood. It cover her her black, chin length, hair. She also had a crown but the tip pointed downward.

"Our new chance~." They both said, with disgusting grins.

"You ready son?" Father smiled at me, fake. He turned to me.

"Awe~ You look like a good leader!" Mother smiled 'motherly', fake.

Fakers everywhere, "Yes, and thank you Mother." I smiled, even me.

I wore black leather gloves, that fitted well on my hands. Had my black hair slicked back. Wore a long, black sleeve, shirt. Over that, I wore a dark Navy blue, leather jacket. Dark blue jeans, black leather protection covered my legs. And black leather boots.

Mother giggled excitedly. Father chuckled with her. And I, I just smiled. Afraid that I will displease them.

"Let's start!" She clapped her hands, as she walked out of the hidden lair we were in.

"Agreed dear." He followed her.

"Alright." I said with strength, when what I really felt was fear.

We all walked out. There were three 'lost' dragons waiting.

Those 'Lost' dragons were abandoned by other 'Masters'. Leaving them to starve and die, then they morphed into all pure black color. Their eyes dead white and untameable, at least for others. But I, I got the ability to tame any dragon. Since I've got no dragons, and I'm no Master, I got the ability to tame any dragon, and a bit more to it. But it was because I'm part of the problem for why this happened.

The 'Lost' waited patiently for us.

"I call the Pearlcatcher!" Mother waved her hand the air, ew still. The Skydancer is a boy, he lost his color due to starvation and abandonment.

"Imperial." Father gruffly said with a smirk. The Imperial is a girl, lost her colors due to being traded so much she lost hope. Lost her hope in finding a good Master.

"Then I'll ride the Mirror." I calmly said. This Mirror is a female, a mother to be exact. But she lost her eggs get destroyed due to other dragons, those who weren't 'Lost' but were wild. Untamed by a Master, yet.

I knew this because I could see their past, just to understand them, or, to control them. That's one of my ability, but I have another one, and it describes my family pretty well. 'Fake Illusion', is what I call it, and my 'family' and I use it. It's where we touch anything, it can even be us, and we can change how they look. Or what they use to look like. It's sickening in my opinion, but it's useful. And like everything in the world, there is a weakness to it.

We use our 'Fake' power to put colors on our dragons. My Father put pure, beautiful, white on the Imperial. Her belly color is gold-like, and her hair was like the light of the sun. Her wings were also white with a 'halo' glow, along with the whiskers. Her eyes were Sapphire blue, but they looked dull.

Mother had her dragon's main color be dark red, the under belly, black. The wings were all black with blood splats, the pointed parts of the wings were white. The whiskers were red, and so were his feathers, in different shades. Like Fathers, his wings and whiskers glowed a musty purple. His eyes were bright red, yet again, dull.

And as for me, I gave her, her original colors. A natural dirt brown underbelly, her main color was a beautiful nature green. And as for her wings, Emerald green. She was so beautiful back then, I felt regret and guilt for bringing the past back. As for her eyes, they were navy blue, dull.

"Well then," Father cleared his throat, "peace between us?" His eyes glimmered, in cockiness.

Mother's eyes glinted, "Of course~!" She waved her hand nonchalantly, along with a smirk. Father grinned as well.

"Yes, Father," I nodded, "Mother." To her too.

Father then took flight, the powerful Imperial's wings blew huge gusts. Creating a stir in the forest. Soon, Mother took of too. Elegantly, the Pearlcatcher steaded, and took off.

Where they were going, to their new 'Kingdom'. Father were in charge of the 'Angels', Mother wanted to be in charge of the 'Devils', and I was to guide the 'Masters'. We were all to be careful if anyone figured out who cause this.

And as for the ‘Fallen’, my Father's brother, my uncle, was already there. And unlike my parents, Uncle was the most honest man I've met. But Uncle stayed with Father, for some reason… But I could not ask Father, of course, or else I’ll get in trouble. If I asked Uncle, he would silently smile, then ruffle my hair playfully.

… I will miss Uncle. More than my parents…

I hope the ‘Masters’ are getting any more of this. I hope so because they are my new hope. My new hope to fix this, a secret to my parents…

I then took off, gravity forcefully pushed me down as she flew up. But when we flew forward, it was nice at first until I patted her. She flew faster, causing me to feel pain on my face. I forgot to protect my face. So I laid my body my face facing the ground, I saw trees, new trees, plants, new plants, animals, new animals. This went all so quickly, I decided to close my eyes.

I patted the Mirror gently for her attention, “Could you tell me when we see other humans?" She hummed in response.

I let my thoughts drift off, slowly I grew use to the atmosphere. And slowly fell to sleep.

((TIME TO SHAKE S**T UP! >:3
((P.S. Tell me whatcha think!
People feared their unknown circumstance.
People screaming in panic, families frantically looking for their kind, and people who already knew for a new chance like this.
And it wasn't the 'Masters'.

??? P.O.V.

"Well, well, haven't this got interesting dear?" My Father happily said, his white robe elegantly followed him. It looked priest like, gag. Except, without the hat, but he wore a crown like object. It hugged his forehead, fit for him, apparently. His blonde hair hid the unnecessary parts of the crown.

"Hehe~! Who knew dear~? This is most exciting!" Mother clapped her hands like a schoolgirl, ew. Her black dress hugged her so called 'curves'. Also wearing a robe that touched the ground, that had a hood. It cover her her black, chin length, hair. She also had a crown but the tip pointed downward.

"Our new chance~." They both said, with disgusting grins.

"You ready son?" Father smiled at me, fake. He turned to me.

"Awe~ You look like a good leader!" Mother smiled 'motherly', fake.

Fakers everywhere, "Yes, and thank you Mother." I smiled, even me.

I wore black leather gloves, that fitted well on my hands. Had my black hair slicked back. Wore a long, black sleeve, shirt. Over that, I wore a dark Navy blue, leather jacket. Dark blue jeans, black leather protection covered my legs. And black leather boots.

Mother giggled excitedly. Father chuckled with her. And I, I just smiled. Afraid that I will displease them.

"Let's start!" She clapped her hands, as she walked out of the hidden lair we were in.

"Agreed dear." He followed her.

"Alright." I said with strength, when what I really felt was fear.

We all walked out. There were three 'lost' dragons waiting.

Those 'Lost' dragons were abandoned by other 'Masters'. Leaving them to starve and die, then they morphed into all pure black color. Their eyes dead white and untameable, at least for others. But I, I got the ability to tame any dragon. Since I've got no dragons, and I'm no Master, I got the ability to tame any dragon, and a bit more to it. But it was because I'm part of the problem for why this happened.

The 'Lost' waited patiently for us.

"I call the Pearlcatcher!" Mother waved her hand the air, ew still. The Skydancer is a boy, he lost his color due to starvation and abandonment.

"Imperial." Father gruffly said with a smirk. The Imperial is a girl, lost her colors due to being traded so much she lost hope. Lost her hope in finding a good Master.

"Then I'll ride the Mirror." I calmly said. This Mirror is a female, a mother to be exact. But she lost her eggs get destroyed due to other dragons, those who weren't 'Lost' but were wild. Untamed by a Master, yet.

I knew this because I could see their past, just to understand them, or, to control them. That's one of my ability, but I have another one, and it describes my family pretty well. 'Fake Illusion', is what I call it, and my 'family' and I use it. It's where we touch anything, it can even be us, and we can change how they look. Or what they use to look like. It's sickening in my opinion, but it's useful. And like everything in the world, there is a weakness to it.

We use our 'Fake' power to put colors on our dragons. My Father put pure, beautiful, white on the Imperial. Her belly color is gold-like, and her hair was like the light of the sun. Her wings were also white with a 'halo' glow, along with the whiskers. Her eyes were Sapphire blue, but they looked dull.

Mother had her dragon's main color be dark red, the under belly, black. The wings were all black with blood splats, the pointed parts of the wings were white. The whiskers were red, and so were his feathers, in different shades. Like Fathers, his wings and whiskers glowed a musty purple. His eyes were bright red, yet again, dull.

And as for me, I gave her, her original colors. A natural dirt brown underbelly, her main color was a beautiful nature green. And as for her wings, Emerald green. She was so beautiful back then, I felt regret and guilt for bringing the past back. As for her eyes, they were navy blue, dull.

"Well then," Father cleared his throat, "peace between us?" His eyes glimmered, in cockiness.

Mother's eyes glinted, "Of course~!" She waved her hand nonchalantly, along with a smirk. Father grinned as well.

"Yes, Father," I nodded, "Mother." To her too.

Father then took flight, the powerful Imperial's wings blew huge gusts. Creating a stir in the forest. Soon, Mother took of too. Elegantly, the Pearlcatcher steaded, and took off.

Where they were going, to their new 'Kingdom'. Father were in charge of the 'Angels', Mother wanted to be in charge of the 'Devils', and I was to guide the 'Masters'. We were all to be careful if anyone figured out who cause this.

And as for the ‘Fallen’, my Father's brother, my uncle, was already there. And unlike my parents, Uncle was the most honest man I've met. But Uncle stayed with Father, for some reason… But I could not ask Father, of course, or else I’ll get in trouble. If I asked Uncle, he would silently smile, then ruffle my hair playfully.

… I will miss Uncle. More than my parents…

I hope the ‘Masters’ are getting any more of this. I hope so because they are my new hope. My new hope to fix this, a secret to my parents…

I then took off, gravity forcefully pushed me down as she flew up. But when we flew forward, it was nice at first until I patted her. She flew faster, causing me to feel pain on my face. I forgot to protect my face. So I laid my body my face facing the ground, I saw trees, new trees, plants, new plants, animals, new animals. This went all so quickly, I decided to close my eyes.

I patted the Mirror gently for her attention, “Could you tell me when we see other humans?" She hummed in response.

I let my thoughts drift off, slowly I grew use to the atmosphere. And slowly fell to sleep.

((TIME TO SHAKE S**T UP! >:3
((P.S. Tell me whatcha think!
JuLj1bJ.gif
((And Trash; you could be where ever you want~.
((And Trash; you could be where ever you want~.
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42