Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
I wary looked at Kitty, but if you think about it, those who say that can be trusted. But who knows, I can be wrong. "I'll trust you for now..." Kutta screeched in alarm. I tensed and looked at him, Kutta was looking up. So I looked up as well. Up in the sky I saw a dragon, it was all dark blue with some marking I couldn't see. Since it was up in the sky, and the sun was in the way. I looked at my phone, which was in my right hand, and it automatically went into Flight Rising. [center][b][u]Put ‘Luula’ back. Put ‘Kutta’ back. Switch Dragon. Let all dragons out. Put all dragons back to den.[/u][/b][/center] "Sorry guys," I told my dragons, "but you guys better go back." They chirped in response. I clicked 'Put all dragons back to den', they both formed into a digital pieces. But with their colors, honestly, I still find this amazing. The colors so simple yet beautiful. Unlike looking at pictures in my lair, it was an actual water den. Since I chose water, it looked like what it said, Tsunami Flats. Geyser looking holes but filled with water. The den was a huge enough for my dragons. And in the den were filled with a lot of dragons, they were all roaring for my attention. But right now, I needed a big dragon to ride on to talk to the rider in the air. And because I wanted to ride on a dragon. I looked for one of the Imperial, but some of them were clawing the screen that I couldn't move the screen. I grew irritated and yelled his name, "EQUUIN! DAMMIT!" The phone stopped vibrating from the clawing. Then I saw a large head, dark green hair, half of his antlers, little bit of his long whiskers, and bits of his ears. His head scaly, color of soft yellow, and his eyes. His small yet piercing red eyes looked at me, through the screen. Equuin gurgled, and I smiled, "Good boy." I whispered. Then a button popped up, 'Release Equuin?' I clicked it. His head, and body, became into little digital sparks and went out the screen like fireworks, but less wild. The digital sparks quickly formed into a large body, bigger than my little sister's guardian. His body slim yet sturdy, showing off how strong he was. But then he looked down at me and gurgled, his head pushing me for my touch. Again, I couldn't help but laugh excitingly out, "Good boy, Equuin! You understand!" I could only hug his left cheek, since his head was probably 3 times bigger than me. "Okay, then you understand right? Let's go!" Equuin hummed, lowered his head down some more. And then I got on to meet the person on dragon, in the sky. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31493699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314937/31493699_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I wary looked at Kitty, but if you think about it, those who say that can be trusted. But who knows, I can be wrong.

"I'll trust you for now..." Kutta screeched in alarm.

I tensed and looked at him, Kutta was looking up. So I looked up as well. Up in the sky I saw a dragon, it was all dark blue with some marking I couldn't see. Since it was up in the sky, and the sun was in the way.

I looked at my phone, which was in my right hand, and it automatically went into Flight Rising.
Put ‘Luula’ back.
Put ‘Kutta’ back.
Switch Dragon.
Let all dragons out.
Put all dragons back to den.

"Sorry guys," I told my dragons, "but you guys better go back." They chirped in response.

I clicked 'Put all dragons back to den', they both formed into a digital pieces. But with their colors, honestly, I still find this amazing. The colors so simple yet beautiful.

Unlike looking at pictures in my lair, it was an actual water den. Since I chose water, it looked like what it said, Tsunami Flats. Geyser looking holes but filled with water. The den was a huge enough for my dragons. And in the den were filled with a lot of dragons, they were all roaring for my attention.

But right now, I needed a big dragon to ride on to talk to the rider in the air. And because I wanted to ride on a dragon.

I looked for one of the Imperial, but some of them were clawing the screen that I couldn't move the screen.

I grew irritated and yelled his name, "EQUUIN! DAMMIT!" The phone stopped vibrating from the clawing.

Then I saw a large head, dark green hair, half of his antlers, little bit of his long whiskers, and bits of his ears. His head scaly, color of soft yellow, and his eyes. His small yet piercing red eyes looked at me, through the screen.

Equuin gurgled, and I smiled, "Good boy." I whispered.

Then a button popped up, 'Release Equuin?' I clicked it.

His head, and body, became into little digital sparks and went out the screen like fireworks, but less wild.

The digital sparks quickly formed into a large body, bigger than my little sister's guardian. His body slim yet sturdy, showing off how strong he was. But then he looked down at me and gurgled, his head pushing me for my touch.

Again, I couldn't help but laugh excitingly out, "Good boy, Equuin! You understand!" I could only hug his left cheek, since his head was probably 3 times bigger than me.

"Okay, then you understand right? Let's go!" Equuin hummed, lowered his head down some more. And then I got on to meet the person on dragon, in the sky.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul [s] the sound I made when I saw the ping was from you was not human I am so freaking excited this is going to be awesome[/s] Note: All information is false [B]Name:[/b] Lizzy Fields [B]Username:[/b] Amaranth41 [B]Age:[/b] 17 [B]Personality:[/b] Lizzy is a happy-go-lucky sort of girl who acts a little childish for her age. It takes her a while to find good people when thrown into a new situation, but she'll stick with them for as long as she's able. She tries her hardest to love everyone, and isn't afraid to tell people she loves them, regardless of gender. Lizzy is kind of quiet at first, but once she comes out of her shell she is super wild. She adores to read and is a huge nerd, her favorite fandoms being Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Supernatural, Marvel, and Hamilton. She's constantly making references and laughing at herself, but no one seems to get them. Lizzy has a passion for science and is looking to go into forensic science, probably a ballistics expert but maybe a forensic anthropologist. [B]Appearance:[/b] Lizzy is tall and gangly with tanned skin, bright green eyes, and thick brown hair with golden highlights. Her hair reaches just past her shoulders. She usually has on jeans that she's embroidered, worn tennis shoes (her current ones are bubblegum pink) and some fandom related t shirt. [B]Abilities/Powers:[/b] Lizzy can know the history associated with an object by touching it. [b]Main Dragon:[/b] Ereth - Second in command of Wanderer's Haven [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20070349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200704/20070349_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Second Dragon:[/b] India - Hatchling guardian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22002289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220023/22002289_350.png[/img] [/url] [S]I may bring in or take out dragons as necessary[/s] "See you at dinner, Mom!" Lizzy called as she clambered out of the minivan. "Love you!" She flashed her mom a smile as she grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. She shut the door and waved as she walked down the sidewalk to the porch. Lizzy leapt over the steps and pulled her backpack off. She pawed through the top pocket and grabbed her key, fumbling as she tried to put it in the lock. When she finally succeeded she turned the key and pushed open the door. Lizzy stepped over the threshold and pulled the door shut behind her, put her backpack on the hook by the closet, and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. She raced to the window seat in the back of her family's living room and plopped onto the cushion. She pulled her knees up to her chest and leaned against the cool glass, her small phone in her hands. Lizzy opened up her browser and chose her Fight Rising tab, which had logged her out. Lizzy sighed and logged back in. As soon as the home page loaded, the screen glitched and went black. "What the...?" Lizzy scoffed. She placed her phone on the cushion and swung her legs over, reaching for the remote. As she was about to turn the tv on, Lizzy heard strange noises coming from her phone. Lizzy turned and picked it up to see a desert village on the screen with large spires in the background. A head popped up that Lizzy recognized. "Ereth?" She asked. Surprisingly, Ereth cocked his head and trilled in response. Just then, several buttons appeared on the screen. [B][u]Let Ereth out Switch dragons Let all dragons out[/u][/b] Lizzy immediately pressed the button marked "let Ereth out." The screen seemed to ripple for a moment, then Ereth's head came out of the screen. He continued to crawl out of the phone, growing as he went. Once the tip of his tail exited the phone, the screen solidified and Ereth stood on his hind legs at about four feet tall. He was dressed almost exactly like his canon art, except he had a bow and quiver on his left hip and a broadsword strapped on his right. Happy, Lizzy squatted down and enveloped the Fae in a hug. Ereth squeaked in surprise, but after a moment he responded in kind and wrapped his arms around Lizzy. They embraced for a few seconds but it was broken by Lizzy standing up after Ereth accidentally flapped her face with his frills. "You hungry?" Lizzy asked, walking into the kitchen. "We don't have any insects, but we've got lunch meat that might work." Ereth whistled in interest and flitted into the kitchen. Neither creature noticed that the phone screen had changed. [B][u]I, Amaranth41, agree to the terms and conditions of using this service. I agree that all responsibility is my own and that I still not press charges against Flight Rising, Stormlight Workshops, or any of its employees. I accept any consequences that may come of this product's usage.[/u][/b]
@KuroSoul the sound I made when I saw the ping was from you was not human I am so freaking excited this is going to be awesome

Note: All information is false
Name: Lizzy Fields
Username: Amaranth41
Personality: Lizzy is a happy-go-lucky sort of girl who acts a little childish for her age. It takes her a while to find good people when thrown into a new situation, but she'll stick with them for as long as she's able. She tries her hardest to love everyone, and isn't afraid to tell people she loves them, regardless of gender. Lizzy is kind of quiet at first, but once she comes out of her shell she is super wild. She adores to read and is a huge nerd, her favorite fandoms being Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Supernatural, Marvel, and Hamilton. She's constantly making references and laughing at herself, but no one seems to get them. Lizzy has a passion for science and is looking to go into forensic science, probably a ballistics expert but maybe a forensic anthropologist.
Appearance: Lizzy is tall and gangly with tanned skin, bright green eyes, and thick brown hair with golden highlights. Her hair reaches just past her shoulders. She usually has on jeans that she's embroidered, worn tennis shoes (her current ones are bubblegum pink) and some fandom related t shirt.
Abilities/Powers: Lizzy can know the history associated with an object by touching it.
Main Dragon:
Ereth - Second in command of Wanderer's Haven

20070349_350.png

Second Dragon:
India - Hatchling guardian

22002289_350.png

I may bring in or take out dragons as necessary

"See you at dinner, Mom!" Lizzy called as she clambered out of the minivan. "Love you!" She flashed her mom a smile as she grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. She shut the door and waved as she walked down the sidewalk to the porch. Lizzy leapt over the steps and pulled her backpack off. She pawed through the top pocket and grabbed her key, fumbling as she tried to put it in the lock. When she finally succeeded she turned the key and pushed open the door. Lizzy stepped over the threshold and pulled the door shut behind her, put her backpack on the hook by the closet, and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. She raced to the window seat in the back of her family's living room and plopped onto the cushion. She pulled her knees up to her chest and leaned against the cool glass, her small phone in her hands. Lizzy opened up her browser and chose her Fight Rising tab, which had logged her out. Lizzy sighed and logged back in. As soon as the home page loaded, the screen glitched and went black.

"What the...?" Lizzy scoffed. She placed her phone on the cushion and swung her legs over, reaching for the remote. As she was about to turn the tv on, Lizzy heard strange noises coming from her phone. Lizzy turned and picked it up to see a desert village on the screen with large spires in the background. A head popped up that Lizzy recognized.

"Ereth?" She asked. Surprisingly, Ereth cocked his head and trilled in response. Just then, several buttons appeared on the screen.

Let Ereth out
Switch dragons
Let all dragons out

Lizzy immediately pressed the button marked "let Ereth out." The screen seemed to ripple for a moment, then Ereth's head came out of the screen. He continued to crawl out of the phone, growing as he went. Once the tip of his tail exited the phone, the screen solidified and Ereth stood on his hind legs at about four feet tall. He was dressed almost exactly like his canon art, except he had a bow and quiver on his left hip and a broadsword strapped on his right.

Happy, Lizzy squatted down and enveloped the Fae in a hug. Ereth squeaked in surprise, but after a moment he responded in kind and wrapped his arms around Lizzy. They embraced for a few seconds but it was broken by Lizzy standing up after Ereth accidentally flapped her face with his frills.

"You hungry?" Lizzy asked, walking into the kitchen. "We don't have any insects, but we've got lunch meat that might work." Ereth whistled in interest and flitted into the kitchen. Neither creature noticed that the phone screen had changed.

I, Amaranth41, agree to the terms and conditions of using this service. I agree that all responsibility is my own and that I still not press charges against Flight Rising, Stormlight Workshops, or any of its employees. I accept any consequences that may come of this product's usage.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
((@Amaranth41 Please star this!

ACCEPTED.

((CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN!!!

((P.S. HAMILTRAAAASH
((@Amaranth41 Please star this!

ACCEPTED.

((CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN!!!

((P.S. HAMILTRAAAASH
JuLj1bJ.gif
(i'm going to try to get it all in one story-ish post, i hope i''m not too late!)

A young girl, about 14, looked very tiredly at a stack of books in the corner of her room, work to be done, but she had no plans to do the work anytime soon. She tore off the slightly wet hood from her head, tossing her favorite green garment aside because of the texas heat. "too hot.." she muttered

Her computer blipped the your-friend-wants-to-talk noise from discord, a thankful distraction from the texts on the other side of the room.

~~Begin conversation: (bold is calise)

Cybermike: How're you coping there in texas?

MAYOr MEME: Close enough, humid as h*ll

Cybermike: is it nice there other than that?

MAYOr MEME: Yeah, the move was good, plus where i live now has a LASER TAG ARENA, thats besides the point though, any updated on fr? i haven had internet in a few days!

MAYOr MEME: **updates, sorry

Cybermike:Not much, but there is this weird rumor of "dragons being real"

Cybermike: i don't believe them, but you can if you want i won't judge

MAYOr MEME: haha sounds like M A G I C :sparkles:

Cybermike: gtg eat, l8tr dude

MAYOr MEME: cya

Calise clicked on the chrome browser, then to her second-most-visited, flight rising. one week, and her lair was halfway to starving. "heh."

Then, there was a pop-up, not like a virus, but the confirmation kind on flight rising. A black, different-ish looking mirror was inside, hissing at the edges of the box, but calming when it "looked" at her. The mirror made a motion as if to roll her eyes, then pointed at a box behind the layer, the one that had a missing artwork, and read "Xena"

"O-oh, um sorry, you're a her! sorry about that!" she said awkwardly, pushing one of her red clumps of hair out of her face. "it is strange though, a gif file so.. lifelike though." Beneath the picture laid a box stating.
"Realease Xena?"
There was no other option, so she did.

Other info not covered:
Second dragon: basa, a basillisk, who covers her eyes with goggles to keep others around her safe
Powers: None known as of yet
Apperance: A spunky red-haired girl, freckles, green eyes with yellow flecks, wears a wind waker link hoodie, jeans, and knee high boots, good for all sorts of adventures. one earring in the side of her head which she tucks her hair behind her ear. Fast, but not strong, and VERY clever. also enjoys harmless pranks now and then.

(thats it for now, it's 4am here lol)
(i'm going to try to get it all in one story-ish post, i hope i''m not too late!)

A young girl, about 14, looked very tiredly at a stack of books in the corner of her room, work to be done, but she had no plans to do the work anytime soon. She tore off the slightly wet hood from her head, tossing her favorite green garment aside because of the texas heat. "too hot.." she muttered

Her computer blipped the your-friend-wants-to-talk noise from discord, a thankful distraction from the texts on the other side of the room.

~~Begin conversation: (bold is calise)

Cybermike: How're you coping there in texas?

MAYOr MEME: Close enough, humid as h*ll

Cybermike: is it nice there other than that?

MAYOr MEME: Yeah, the move was good, plus where i live now has a LASER TAG ARENA, thats besides the point though, any updated on fr? i haven had internet in a few days!

MAYOr MEME: **updates, sorry

Cybermike:Not much, but there is this weird rumor of "dragons being real"

Cybermike: i don't believe them, but you can if you want i won't judge

MAYOr MEME: haha sounds like M A G I C :sparkles:

Cybermike: gtg eat, l8tr dude

MAYOr MEME: cya

Calise clicked on the chrome browser, then to her second-most-visited, flight rising. one week, and her lair was halfway to starving. "heh."

Then, there was a pop-up, not like a virus, but the confirmation kind on flight rising. A black, different-ish looking mirror was inside, hissing at the edges of the box, but calming when it "looked" at her. The mirror made a motion as if to roll her eyes, then pointed at a box behind the layer, the one that had a missing artwork, and read "Xena"

"O-oh, um sorry, you're a her! sorry about that!" she said awkwardly, pushing one of her red clumps of hair out of her face. "it is strange though, a gif file so.. lifelike though." Beneath the picture laid a box stating.
"Realease Xena?"
There was no other option, so she did.

Other info not covered:
Second dragon: basa, a basillisk, who covers her eyes with goggles to keep others around her safe
Powers: None known as of yet
Apperance: A spunky red-haired girl, freckles, green eyes with yellow flecks, wears a wind waker link hoodie, jeans, and knee high boots, good for all sorts of adventures. one earring in the side of her head which she tucks her hair behind her ear. Fast, but not strong, and VERY clever. also enjoys harmless pranks now and then.

(thats it for now, it's 4am here lol)
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
((Subbed! YES HAMILTRAAAAAAASH personally I like hamfam better but oh well))
((Subbed! YES HAMILTRAAAAAAASH personally I like hamfam better but oh well))
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
((@IMATRASHCAN Please star this forum!

ACCEPTED!

((So I give up on the order of ****, so roleplay in when you want to. But I have to see you guys say something per week. So I know you are still roleplaying!
((@IMATRASHCAN Please star this forum!

ACCEPTED!

((So I give up on the order of ****, so roleplay in when you want to. But I have to see you guys say something per week. So I know you are still roleplaying!
JuLj1bJ.gif
(it's IMATRASHCAN btw not IAMATRASHCAN)

Xena hopped out of the tiny box on the screen, confirming that the dragon was alive, and inside the computer.

The dragon pulled around the on-screen mouse pointer, tapping the "on screen keyboard" option, then again using the mouse to select "Word.". Calise realised what the dragon wanted to do, and pulled up the on screen keyboard, ready for the dragon to use. Xena squeezed under the pages to get to the new window, and sat herself in front of the keyboard, beginning to type.

hello there, you know me, and i know you. the area you're in is way to small to release me, but i can chill while you move around.

Calise
got up, a little surprised of the events unfolding. She unplugged the laptop and walked downstairs to the living room, which was quite larger.
"will this do?"

no, it still looks a little small, try somewhere outdoors

Calise sighed, thinking about how canonically big she made her mirror dragon, and decided to go into the back yard, then the huge forest behind it, huge trees and grasses everywhere, though not raining anymore. She came to a large clearing, filled with crab-grass, as her mother called it.
"i really hope this is big enough." she mumbled, sitting down and looking back at her laptop, Xena smiled, and typed,

it is, now back away from the laptop, i've never done this before

Calise moved the laptop to the middle of the clearing, giving her extra room, then went to a tree on the edge.

The laptop appeared to glitch, the screen blinked off, then on, with Xena no longer on it, but a young xena climbing out, with her frills fused and eyes gone, just like canon xena, but tiny.

"you're so small!" she chuckled, thinking none of it at first.
"oh."
Xena seemed, to hyper-age to her real size, growing as tall as an elephant with her neck lowered on the ground, seeming very confused.

"HOLY S**T!" Calise exclaimed, wary of her dragon just because of her size.

"Holy **** is right, MasterMayor" Xena said, with a slight lisp, but perfect for her character.

Calise paused at what her dragon said, thinking about it. "You don't have to call me "MasterMayor" you can just call me calise."

Xena made a motion as if to roll her eyes, "Foom told me we had a long fate together, and a great journey."

"well, i just hope we get along." Calise chuckled.
(it's IMATRASHCAN btw not IAMATRASHCAN)

Xena hopped out of the tiny box on the screen, confirming that the dragon was alive, and inside the computer.

The dragon pulled around the on-screen mouse pointer, tapping the "on screen keyboard" option, then again using the mouse to select "Word.". Calise realised what the dragon wanted to do, and pulled up the on screen keyboard, ready for the dragon to use. Xena squeezed under the pages to get to the new window, and sat herself in front of the keyboard, beginning to type.

hello there, you know me, and i know you. the area you're in is way to small to release me, but i can chill while you move around.

Calise
got up, a little surprised of the events unfolding. She unplugged the laptop and walked downstairs to the living room, which was quite larger.
"will this do?"

no, it still looks a little small, try somewhere outdoors

Calise sighed, thinking about how canonically big she made her mirror dragon, and decided to go into the back yard, then the huge forest behind it, huge trees and grasses everywhere, though not raining anymore. She came to a large clearing, filled with crab-grass, as her mother called it.
"i really hope this is big enough." she mumbled, sitting down and looking back at her laptop, Xena smiled, and typed,

it is, now back away from the laptop, i've never done this before

Calise moved the laptop to the middle of the clearing, giving her extra room, then went to a tree on the edge.

The laptop appeared to glitch, the screen blinked off, then on, with Xena no longer on it, but a young xena climbing out, with her frills fused and eyes gone, just like canon xena, but tiny.

"you're so small!" she chuckled, thinking none of it at first.
"oh."
Xena seemed, to hyper-age to her real size, growing as tall as an elephant with her neck lowered on the ground, seeming very confused.

"HOLY S**T!" Calise exclaimed, wary of her dragon just because of her size.

"Holy **** is right, MasterMayor" Xena said, with a slight lisp, but perfect for her character.

Calise paused at what her dragon said, thinking about it. "You don't have to call me "MasterMayor" you can just call me calise."

Xena made a motion as if to roll her eyes, "Foom told me we had a long fate together, and a great journey."

"well, i just hope we get along." Calise chuckled.
((Sorry IMATRASHCAN! xC

((Other roleplayers; please respond soon! By today or tommorow!
((Sorry IMATRASHCAN! xC

((Other roleplayers; please respond soon! By today or tommorow!
JuLj1bJ.gif
Nah you're cool, it happen more than you think lmao
Nah you're cool, it happen more than you think lmao
As Lizzy opened the door to the fridge, Ereth zipped over the island in the kitchen and stuck his nose under Lizzy's arm. He immediately reached for the bag of cheese rolled in slices of prosciutto and Lizzy laughed.

"Those are my favorites!" She exclaimed. "Guess we're sharing then." Ereth chirped in response and waddled over to the couch, where he sat to munch. Lizzy followed him and picked her phone up off the floor.

"Ugh, apparent.y I have to sign the terms of use again." Lizzy said as she saw the screen. She flopped down on the couch next to Ereth and stole one of the meat-cheese wraps, which got her a glare and a displeased trill. Not thinking about it, Lizzy hit accept and went back to looking at her lair. Now that she had time to really observe, she noticed that the houses and shops were everything from crude huts to modern buildings. Guess I'm going to have to fix that in my lore. Lizzy thought to her self. As she was observing, Lizzy noticed a familiar face pop out from behind the sign that read "Wanderer's Haven."

"India?" Lizzy asked, thinking it was the hatchling guardian and Avrae's best friend. Lizzy was proved right when a yellow and gray Wildclaw ran towards the screen. She tapped an overly long talon on the glass and smiled, making a happy noise. Sounds like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park. Lizzy noted. Then, several buttons popped up and hid India from view.

Let India out
Put Ereth back in
Put all dragons back in
Let all dragons out

Lizzy thought for a second about the size of Wildclaws and realized she didn't actually know how big India would be once she grew to actual size. "Hold on a second, India." Lizzy said. She raced to the back door and pulled it open, leaving it standing so that Ereth could follow if he wanted. Lizzy thundered down the steps off the deck and rank to the middle of the yard, hoping it was big enough.

What could go wrong? Lizzy thought. She hit the button to let India out and placed the phone in the grass. The screen ripped and India's head came out of the screen. She was so tiny! She crawled completely out of the glass and stood in one spot, growing steadily until she was a few inches taller than Lizzy.

"Oh, you're smaller than I thought you were." Lizzy commented upon seeing India. India shrugged and nuzzled Lizzy with her head. India licked Lizzy's cheek and she laughed. She placed her hands on India's jaw and held her head for a second. She released the Wildclaw and turned to see Ereth had made his way from the living room. He held a box of lunch meat in his talons, which he held out to India. She eagerly took it and stuck her face in the box. After a few moments of noisy eating, she dropped the black plastic container in the grass. Lizzy picked it up and beckoned for India to follow her into the house. Ereth decided that the Wildclaw looked like a good perch and landed in the center of her back, offsetting her balance for a moment. She regained her footing and followed Lizzy, a little hesitant on the stairs.

"I'm pretty sure there are some other Flight Rising players in the neighborhood." Lizzy said once the three had made it through the back door. "Let's go see if I'm not crazy." Lizzy grabbed her key from where she'd put it on the entry hall table and opened the front door. She let India through first, then shut it behind her and locked it. With a hand on India's shoulder, Lizzy walked down the sidewalk searching for other people with dragons. A small she walked, she saw someone with two Faes at her shoulders. She was apparently putting them back, because they got pulled into the screen almost as soon as Lizzy spotted them. The girl with the Faes was speaking to another girl in front of a destroyed house, obviously the fault of her Guardian. Lizzy ran towards the pair, figuring that since Wildclaws were runners India would be able to keep up.

"Hey!" Lizzy called. "Either of you two know what's going on? Am I the only seeing Flight Rising dragons everywhere?" Lizzy fully expected them to either say she was downright crazy or just ignore her.
As Lizzy opened the door to the fridge, Ereth zipped over the island in the kitchen and stuck his nose under Lizzy's arm. He immediately reached for the bag of cheese rolled in slices of prosciutto and Lizzy laughed.

"Those are my favorites!" She exclaimed. "Guess we're sharing then." Ereth chirped in response and waddled over to the couch, where he sat to munch. Lizzy followed him and picked her phone up off the floor.

"Ugh, apparent.y I have to sign the terms of use again." Lizzy said as she saw the screen. She flopped down on the couch next to Ereth and stole one of the meat-cheese wraps, which got her a glare and a displeased trill. Not thinking about it, Lizzy hit accept and went back to looking at her lair. Now that she had time to really observe, she noticed that the houses and shops were everything from crude huts to modern buildings. Guess I'm going to have to fix that in my lore. Lizzy thought to her self. As she was observing, Lizzy noticed a familiar face pop out from behind the sign that read "Wanderer's Haven."

"India?" Lizzy asked, thinking it was the hatchling guardian and Avrae's best friend. Lizzy was proved right when a yellow and gray Wildclaw ran towards the screen. She tapped an overly long talon on the glass and smiled, making a happy noise. Sounds like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park. Lizzy noted. Then, several buttons popped up and hid India from view.

Let India out
Put Ereth back in
Put all dragons back in
Let all dragons out

Lizzy thought for a second about the size of Wildclaws and realized she didn't actually know how big India would be once she grew to actual size. "Hold on a second, India." Lizzy said. She raced to the back door and pulled it open, leaving it standing so that Ereth could follow if he wanted. Lizzy thundered down the steps off the deck and rank to the middle of the yard, hoping it was big enough.

What could go wrong? Lizzy thought. She hit the button to let India out and placed the phone in the grass. The screen ripped and India's head came out of the screen. She was so tiny! She crawled completely out of the glass and stood in one spot, growing steadily until she was a few inches taller than Lizzy.

"Oh, you're smaller than I thought you were." Lizzy commented upon seeing India. India shrugged and nuzzled Lizzy with her head. India licked Lizzy's cheek and she laughed. She placed her hands on India's jaw and held her head for a second. She released the Wildclaw and turned to see Ereth had made his way from the living room. He held a box of lunch meat in his talons, which he held out to India. She eagerly took it and stuck her face in the box. After a few moments of noisy eating, she dropped the black plastic container in the grass. Lizzy picked it up and beckoned for India to follow her into the house. Ereth decided that the Wildclaw looked like a good perch and landed in the center of her back, offsetting her balance for a moment. She regained her footing and followed Lizzy, a little hesitant on the stairs.

"I'm pretty sure there are some other Flight Rising players in the neighborhood." Lizzy said once the three had made it through the back door. "Let's go see if I'm not crazy." Lizzy grabbed her key from where she'd put it on the entry hall table and opened the front door. She let India through first, then shut it behind her and locked it. With a hand on India's shoulder, Lizzy walked down the sidewalk searching for other people with dragons. A small she walked, she saw someone with two Faes at her shoulders. She was apparently putting them back, because they got pulled into the screen almost as soon as Lizzy spotted them. The girl with the Faes was speaking to another girl in front of a destroyed house, obviously the fault of her Guardian. Lizzy ran towards the pair, figuring that since Wildclaws were runners India would be able to keep up.

"Hey!" Lizzy called. "Either of you two know what's going on? Am I the only seeing Flight Rising dragons everywhere?" Lizzy fully expected them to either say she was downright crazy or just ignore her.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42