Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
May looked up in surprise as a midnight-colored tundra wearing a mask blew into the room anxiously taking a seat near the back of the class. May blinked at him, willing up words inside her. "Congratulations." She said to him, trying to keep her voice even. "You're the first one to class." May saw the Tundra's wings drooped a fraction of an inch, and he muttered something angrily to himself, but did something that looked like a smile under his mask back up at May without saying anything. May awkwardly slid her tail over the ground behind her, trying to make this encounter less uncomfortable. "What area of Wind Magic are you interested in?" She asked him.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Yogan blew into the Principle's Office, opening his mouth to call out a greeting. But the room was deserted. A large pile of scrolls was stacked high onto Celestial's desk, crowding out the sight of a velvety red chair behind it. Yogan glanced around the room a few more times, before quietly sitting down in one of the plastic chairs on the far side of the room, patiently waiting for the Principle to return.

@Sillamara I added in Avril, please tell me if I did this right.

@Sillywinter I posted Yogan's first story earlier, if you didn't catch it (Though it might have been before you accepted his form. If so, sorry)
May looked up in surprise as a midnight-colored tundra wearing a mask blew into the room anxiously taking a seat near the back of the class. May blinked at him, willing up words inside her. "Congratulations." She said to him, trying to keep her voice even. "You're the first one to class." May saw the Tundra's wings drooped a fraction of an inch, and he muttered something angrily to himself, but did something that looked like a smile under his mask back up at May without saying anything. May awkwardly slid her tail over the ground behind her, trying to make this encounter less uncomfortable. "What area of Wind Magic are you interested in?" She asked him.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Yogan blew into the Principle's Office, opening his mouth to call out a greeting. But the room was deserted. A large pile of scrolls was stacked high onto Celestial's desk, crowding out the sight of a velvety red chair behind it. Yogan glanced around the room a few more times, before quietly sitting down in one of the plastic chairs on the far side of the room, patiently waiting for the Principle to return.

@Sillamara I added in Avril, please tell me if I did this right.

@Sillywinter I posted Yogan's first story earlier, if you didn't catch it (Though it might have been before you accepted his form. If so, sorry)
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Avril settled himself comfortably, his tail curling around and swishing in front of himself. "Well, the thing is, I don't really know if I can use magic," His tail twitched and he shook of the mask for a moment, taking a quick sniff of the room. It smelled like sky and soaring, he could tell that other dragons hadn't been here in a while, though for lack of students, or just the decay of scent during break, he couldn't tell. He moved his mask back over his face and continued speaking. "That's why I enrolled here, I want to learn more about magic and find out if I have a talent for it."

((@Umbris00 you did good *thumbs up*))
Avril settled himself comfortably, his tail curling around and swishing in front of himself. "Well, the thing is, I don't really know if I can use magic," His tail twitched and he shook of the mask for a moment, taking a quick sniff of the room. It smelled like sky and soaring, he could tell that other dragons hadn't been here in a while, though for lack of students, or just the decay of scent during break, he couldn't tell. He moved his mask back over his face and continued speaking. "That's why I enrolled here, I want to learn more about magic and find out if I have a talent for it."

((@Umbris00 you did good *thumbs up*))
May smiled at him. "Okay, we'll start once the others arrive, then." She said. "I'm May, by the way. "What's your name?" "Avil." The tundra responded, rustling his wings. "When does class start?" He asked, peeked out the door. "I thought I was late." May chuckled. "In about five minutes. Your classmates should be arriving soon."

@LibreNoctre & @Foxbrush class is starting soon
May smiled at him. "Okay, we'll start once the others arrive, then." She said. "I'm May, by the way. "What's your name?" "Avil." The tundra responded, rustling his wings. "When does class start?" He asked, peeked out the door. "I thought I was late." May chuckled. "In about five minutes. Your classmates should be arriving soon."

@LibreNoctre & @Foxbrush class is starting soon
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Tikal felt his face twitch with frustration, he didn't expect to be ignored by both women that he called out to. Suppressing a snarl, he marched into the class room that the watched the pale green skydancer walk into. He wasn't that surprised when he saw the that the female was a teacher, but that she had a student was what got him. Standing in the doorway, he asked the skydancer a question once again, "Do you know where the wind class is?".

Ruffling his orange wings in slight irritation, he looked around the room and found to his somewhat satisfaction that it was rather clean and tidy. The skydancer who already lost some appeal in his eye's gain some of it back. No one who is organized can be such a dislikable being in his mind.
Tikal felt his face twitch with frustration, he didn't expect to be ignored by both women that he called out to. Suppressing a snarl, he marched into the class room that the watched the pale green skydancer walk into. He wasn't that surprised when he saw the that the female was a teacher, but that she had a student was what got him. Standing in the doorway, he asked the skydancer a question once again, "Do you know where the wind class is?".

Ruffling his orange wings in slight irritation, he looked around the room and found to his somewhat satisfaction that it was rather clean and tidy. The skydancer who already lost some appeal in his eye's gain some of it back. No one who is organized can be such a dislikable being in his mind.
Avil looked over at the new dragon, and dropped his mask a moment to do a quick sniff test. He smelled grouchy, really grouchy. "That would be this room, actually. Are you a classmate? Either way, I'm Avil, it's nice to meet you." He smiled from under his mask, hoping to not offend the other dragon, or appear deceptive, on account of his coloration, it had happened before, and Avil was terrified of giving off the wrong impression.
Avil looked over at the new dragon, and dropped his mask a moment to do a quick sniff test. He smelled grouchy, really grouchy. "That would be this room, actually. Are you a classmate? Either way, I'm Avil, it's nice to meet you." He smiled from under his mask, hoping to not offend the other dragon, or appear deceptive, on account of his coloration, it had happened before, and Avil was terrified of giving off the wrong impression.
She smiled at the Spiral. "Shadowwing." she repeated. The two arrived at the room and Shadowwing walked to her front and center spot in the room. He white bag hung from the chair, and her pearl was sitting in the seat so it wouldn't roll around. She noticed a Skydancer had also joined the class.

Midnight was just about to doze off when a Guardian came in late. He was trying to sneak in to one of the back desks. He seemed to pail when he saw the Mirror who was sleeping in the back with him. "I think you might want to sit down before he, gets on to you." Midnight whispered at the out of place dragon. The bag landed on his desk as the dragon in front of him had already got his room. He pulled out a slip and read the number: 2S. He wondered who his roommate would be.

Realizing he was only getting two student that would show up he stood from his desk and walked to a bookshelf. He retrieved two thick leather bound book that had a crystalline image on the cover. He placed in in front of the two. "This will be your text book. The syllabus is by the door, be sure to get it on your way out. I will not tell you what you need to be reading." He walked away from the table to the black board. With a white piece of chalk he began writing words such as "conductor", "aura", "transmute", "Crystal", and others on the board. "So, I had an ice backer planed, but since the class is so small I don't think it's necessary, so lets just jump into the lesson. You have the whole day, but I want you to use your book to define the terms on the board. If you need help navigating the book just ask. It will be due at the end of class. You can work together" Their where around 50 words on the board, and the book didn't have a glossary. To get all the answers a student would have to look though every cheaper. The point of the assignment was to get the students antiquated with the main ideas of Crystal magic. "Any questions?"
She smiled at the Spiral. "Shadowwing." she repeated. The two arrived at the room and Shadowwing walked to her front and center spot in the room. He white bag hung from the chair, and her pearl was sitting in the seat so it wouldn't roll around. She noticed a Skydancer had also joined the class.

Midnight was just about to doze off when a Guardian came in late. He was trying to sneak in to one of the back desks. He seemed to pail when he saw the Mirror who was sleeping in the back with him. "I think you might want to sit down before he, gets on to you." Midnight whispered at the out of place dragon. The bag landed on his desk as the dragon in front of him had already got his room. He pulled out a slip and read the number: 2S. He wondered who his roommate would be.

Realizing he was only getting two student that would show up he stood from his desk and walked to a bookshelf. He retrieved two thick leather bound book that had a crystalline image on the cover. He placed in in front of the two. "This will be your text book. The syllabus is by the door, be sure to get it on your way out. I will not tell you what you need to be reading." He walked away from the table to the black board. With a white piece of chalk he began writing words such as "conductor", "aura", "transmute", "Crystal", and others on the board. "So, I had an ice backer planed, but since the class is so small I don't think it's necessary, so lets just jump into the lesson. You have the whole day, but I want you to use your book to define the terms on the board. If you need help navigating the book just ask. It will be due at the end of class. You can work together" Their where around 50 words on the board, and the book didn't have a glossary. To get all the answers a student would have to look though every cheaper. The point of the assignment was to get the students antiquated with the main ideas of Crystal magic. "Any questions?"
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan I did enter the classroom... I did the post, prehaps you didn't see
on the third page

or prehaps hedy is just invisible?
@Raan I did enter the classroom... I did the post, prehaps you didn't see
on the third page

or prehaps hedy is just invisible?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Sylvereon @clw23
Sorry this RP moves fast. I usually glance over to look for names near me. If I don't see them I move to the next post. Yours just fell though the cracks. I edited it to include your dragon, though for the most part it's the same.
@Sylvereon @clw23
Sorry this RP moves fast. I usually glance over to look for names near me. If I don't see them I move to the next post. Yours just fell though the cracks. I edited it to include your dragon, though for the most part it's the same.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Hedy wrote every word down into her scroll, each moderately far apart from the other. She took the book her instructor had told her and took a quick scan over each chapter, and kind of wished she knew how to do a word search with magic on the book, to find each and every one of those 50 words and quickly find what they mean. Luckily, some of the words she already knew. Hedy quickly found the word aura and wrote down its defenition; The distinctive atmosphere that seems to surround and be generated by a living thing. She took a glance at the pink dragon with purple-blue wings next to her. The way that dragon acted, Hedy did not think she did this type of work often. Hedy's eyes darted straight to her work.
Hedy wrote every word down into her scroll, each moderately far apart from the other. She took the book her instructor had told her and took a quick scan over each chapter, and kind of wished she knew how to do a word search with magic on the book, to find each and every one of those 50 words and quickly find what they mean. Luckily, some of the words she already knew. Hedy quickly found the word aura and wrote down its defenition; The distinctive atmosphere that seems to surround and be generated by a living thing. She took a glance at the pink dragon with purple-blue wings next to her. The way that dragon acted, Hedy did not think she did this type of work often. Hedy's eyes darted straight to her work.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
(Don't ping me, I'm subbed!)

School. Honestly, after the first few years of someone's life, who liked it? Dragons believing that you can wake up immediately at the crack of dawn, long lectures of the things you've already heard of... but this was a magic school, and her second year back teaching. Magic? Boring? Yeah, maybe hers. Probably why others went for other classes instead of, well, fire. You know, a somewhat common magic type? But it kept her class small, and Ana liked it.

The Fire classroom was more than half metal. The walls were partially metal, the tables were metal, the board was magic metal where she wrote using magic (you do need to erase things off it), and stoves tucked in a corner of the room (a medium for the beginners, she convinced a skeptical principal last year). Ana felt the warmth comforting as she sat at her desk until she saw a slip of paper at the side.

After a momentary staring contest with the piece of paper on her desk, the coatl sighed and curled her claws around the thin parchment, gently picking it up. The handwriting was obviously the principal's. Maybe it's a letter that said she was fired, she chuckled, before proceeding to read the words. The roster, it seemed. But with only one name on it, could one even call it a roster?

"Yo...gan." she read, struggling to pronounce the strange name properly. She clicked her tongue, staring at the name as her claws clicked against the metal desk. One student. Well, she supposed that was fine. Students did tend to filter into the school, group by group, not all together. Talent and interest didn't grow on trees.

"Says he signed up later than most and needs to get his supplies form first," her eyes drifted down to the bottom of the piece of paper where there was a neatly written note. "I can wait, I suppose," she hummed, putting down the paper and fishing out a scroll from under her desk instsad. She began reading, glancing over the same words she had read the previous year, as she kept a expectant watchful eye on the door.
(Don't ping me, I'm subbed!)

School. Honestly, after the first few years of someone's life, who liked it? Dragons believing that you can wake up immediately at the crack of dawn, long lectures of the things you've already heard of... but this was a magic school, and her second year back teaching. Magic? Boring? Yeah, maybe hers. Probably why others went for other classes instead of, well, fire. You know, a somewhat common magic type? But it kept her class small, and Ana liked it.

The Fire classroom was more than half metal. The walls were partially metal, the tables were metal, the board was magic metal where she wrote using magic (you do need to erase things off it), and stoves tucked in a corner of the room (a medium for the beginners, she convinced a skeptical principal last year). Ana felt the warmth comforting as she sat at her desk until she saw a slip of paper at the side.

After a momentary staring contest with the piece of paper on her desk, the coatl sighed and curled her claws around the thin parchment, gently picking it up. The handwriting was obviously the principal's. Maybe it's a letter that said she was fired, she chuckled, before proceeding to read the words. The roster, it seemed. But with only one name on it, could one even call it a roster?

"Yo...gan." she read, struggling to pronounce the strange name properly. She clicked her tongue, staring at the name as her claws clicked against the metal desk. One student. Well, she supposed that was fine. Students did tend to filter into the school, group by group, not all together. Talent and interest didn't grow on trees.

"Says he signed up later than most and needs to get his supplies form first," her eyes drifted down to the bottom of the piece of paper where there was a neatly written note. "I can wait, I suppose," she hummed, putting down the paper and fishing out a scroll from under her desk instsad. She began reading, glancing over the same words she had read the previous year, as she kept a expectant watchful eye on the door.

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31