Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
(Moon already is at class XD) (read the third comment on page 4) "No questions? Quiet class this year. Oh well. Now, I'm not quite sure how the other classes do it, but in this class we find our rooms by drawing a card from this little bag here." Orchid pulled a small leather bag off his desk. It had a few cyan feathers for decoration. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1252.png[/img][/center] "Please, no trading as I must write down who gets what room in my scroll. Who wants to be first?" --------------------------------------------------- Clemmon waved. "My name is Clemmon.... I think..... What was your name again? Sorry, I forget things a lot. Or did I already say that? Anyway, what did you say your name was? I forget things a lot." She smiled, embarrassed.
(Moon already is at class XD) (read the third comment on page 4)

"No questions? Quiet class this year. Oh well. Now, I'm not quite sure how the other classes do it, but in this class we find our rooms by drawing a card from this little bag here." Orchid pulled a small leather bag off his desk. It had a few cyan feathers for decoration.
1252.png
"Please, no trading as I must write down who gets what room in my scroll. Who wants to be first?"

Clemmon waved. "My name is Clemmon.... I think..... What was your name again? Sorry, I forget things a lot. Or did I already say that? Anyway, what did you say your name was? I forget things a lot." She smiled, embarrassed.
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png

(Uh, can I go ahead and drop this?)
To say that Doan was ready for class would be nice. But no, at current time the large ridgeback was charging through the hall. Now would also be a good time to mention the large tidal wave following close behind him. See, his plan is to turn his room into a beach hence the wave and pockets full of sand. He burst through a room with an orange and purple fae. "Ah, sorry for the distraction." He apologized. Doan would like to say his wave was clean but it did seem to have sprung a leak. Water was slowly pooling behind him with a few fish gaping for air
and he backed out of the room to once again search for his room. The room numbers were complicated to him, wait, were there even numbers. Finally finding his room he barged in. Quickly warding the door way to keep it in, the wave collapsed and the floor was flooded. He laughed loudly before turning, still in the doorway, to his only student. "AH, A MIRROR. SO KID YOU WANT TO LEARN SOME MAGIC!!! Or would you rather be yellow and know where you're rooming?!" His loud booming voice echoed out in the hallway.

(Uh, can I go ahead and drop this?)
To say that Doan was ready for class would be nice. But no, at current time the large ridgeback was charging through the hall. Now would also be a good time to mention the large tidal wave following close behind him. See, his plan is to turn his room into a beach hence the wave and pockets full of sand. He burst through a room with an orange and purple fae. "Ah, sorry for the distraction." He apologized. Doan would like to say his wave was clean but it did seem to have sprung a leak. Water was slowly pooling behind him with a few fish gaping for air
and he backed out of the room to once again search for his room. The room numbers were complicated to him, wait, were there even numbers. Finally finding his room he barged in. Quickly warding the door way to keep it in, the wave collapsed and the floor was flooded. He laughed loudly before turning, still in the doorway, to his only student. "AH, A MIRROR. SO KID YOU WANT TO LEARN SOME MAGIC!!! Or would you rather be yellow and know where you're rooming?!" His loud booming voice echoed out in the hallway.
@acorn781 (sorry I took so long to respond! School got in the way)

Bloodmoon smiled at her teacher, Kryen. It appeared that she was the only student so far... or probably for the rest of the year, who knows? She watched as his footsteps became prints of ice with awe. She listened to him and looked at him the entire time he spoke. She nodded, basically saying that she would behave properly as he said. "Alright then," she said, grinning. "My name is Bloodmoon, I chose this magic for a number of reasons. I want to learn more about my flight... I haven't had the opportunity to do so because I haven't been able to return to my homeland with other ice dragons. As for what I know... I can create small flurries, but that's just about it. And they aren't that powerful either. I know that you have to be passionate to get anywhere though!" she added.
@acorn781 (sorry I took so long to respond! School got in the way)

Bloodmoon smiled at her teacher, Kryen. It appeared that she was the only student so far... or probably for the rest of the year, who knows? She watched as his footsteps became prints of ice with awe. She listened to him and looked at him the entire time he spoke. She nodded, basically saying that she would behave properly as he said. "Alright then," she said, grinning. "My name is Bloodmoon, I chose this magic for a number of reasons. I want to learn more about my flight... I haven't had the opportunity to do so because I haven't been able to return to my homeland with other ice dragons. As for what I know... I can create small flurries, but that's just about it. And they aren't that powerful either. I know that you have to be passionate to get anywhere though!" she added.
xk7ymDQ.png
@DaeDae929, nice form! Accepted! You can join the role-play.

@Comic1Sanas, @Umbris00, feel free to join!
@DaeDae929, nice form! Accepted! You can join the role-play.

@Comic1Sanas, @Umbris00, feel free to join!
rPflwkH.png
Okay then, here I go.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
May had her snout into a scroll about Wind Element Magic, anxious about meeting her
class for the first time. She rounded a corner of the academy and came face to face with Celestial, the school principle. The red-cloaked Skydancer looked down her snout at May, her tail twitching expectantly. "Hello, Principle Celestial." May said hurriedly with a small nod. "Do you remember where my class is supposed to be?"
Okay then, here I go.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
May had her snout into a scroll about Wind Element Magic, anxious about meeting her
class for the first time. She rounded a corner of the academy and came face to face with Celestial, the school principle. The red-cloaked Skydancer looked down her snout at May, her tail twitching expectantly. "Hello, Principle Celestial." May said hurriedly with a small nod. "Do you remember where my class is supposed to be?"
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@LibreNoctre, I apologize, I missed your form! You're free to join the role-play!

@LibreNoctre, I apologize, I missed your form! You're free to join the role-play!

rPflwkH.png
((You did just fine love ^u^

Celestial smiled, tickled by the teacher's confusion. This was her first year? The skydancer made a mental note to check over her portfolio later. "Ah, I believe you are on the second floor, one floor down." She leaned forwards slightly, wings ruffling as she adjusted them. Her green eyes shined slightly, giving off an impression that she was up to something. "Would you like me to show you?" Celestial asked softly.
((You did just fine love ^u^

Celestial smiled, tickled by the teacher's confusion. This was her first year? The skydancer made a mental note to check over her portfolio later. "Ah, I believe you are on the second floor, one floor down." She leaned forwards slightly, wings ruffling as she adjusted them. Her green eyes shined slightly, giving off an impression that she was up to something. "Would you like me to show you?" Celestial asked softly.
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter (Am I supposed to put your name? Or is it not allowed?"

May shrunk away from the Principle's imposing form. "S-sure." She murmured, gathering up her strength and pulling her wings back up to her sides. Principle Celestial smiled, and brought May to her side with one peach-colored wing. "What are you reading?" Celestial asked politely, nodding to the clumsily wrapped up scroll clutched within May's claws. "It's a scroll about Wind Magic." May told her, glad to be in the topic of her favorite element. "I've been practicing, to show off my best work here." May stumbled on the school's smooth floor, a sudden thought occurring to her. "How many students doI have again?" She asked, embarrassment seeping through her scales. "And what are their names? I'm so sorry, I forgot to check the form."
@Sillywinter (Am I supposed to put your name? Or is it not allowed?"

May shrunk away from the Principle's imposing form. "S-sure." She murmured, gathering up her strength and pulling her wings back up to her sides. Principle Celestial smiled, and brought May to her side with one peach-colored wing. "What are you reading?" Celestial asked politely, nodding to the clumsily wrapped up scroll clutched within May's claws. "It's a scroll about Wind Magic." May told her, glad to be in the topic of her favorite element. "I've been practicing, to show off my best work here." May stumbled on the school's smooth floor, a sudden thought occurring to her. "How many students doI have again?" She asked, embarrassment seeping through her scales. "And what are their names? I'm so sorry, I forgot to check the form."
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Tigerlilly had just finished filling out the final form when an exited Fea rushed into his room. He looked at her trying to digest what exactly she said. He was happy she repeated herself. "I'm professor Tigerlilly. I assume you are Moon." He'd read up on all his students before the year started. He turned his gaze back to his document. "Please take a seat if the rest of your classmates show up, I'll start class. But don't be surprised if this is a class of one." The exam he made for enrollment into his class was created to keep the class small. He admitted he was shocked such a flamboyant dragon had even been able to sit through it, nevermind passing it.
Tigerlilly had just finished filling out the final form when an exited Fea rushed into his room. He looked at her trying to digest what exactly she said. He was happy she repeated herself. "I'm professor Tigerlilly. I assume you are Moon." He'd read up on all his students before the year started. He turned his gaze back to his document. "Please take a seat if the rest of your classmates show up, I'll start class. But don't be surprised if this is a class of one." The exam he made for enrollment into his class was created to keep the class small. He admitted he was shocked such a flamboyant dragon had even been able to sit through it, nevermind passing it.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Hedy walks into the crystal classroom.
"am I late?" she asks. "And why, this is a small class" Hedy glances at the other student, the fae they call Moon.
"well hello. What are we learning today?" Hedy asks as she takes her seat. Taking a quick look at all her scrolls, Hedy readies herself for what she believes would be a lecture, taking out her noting scroll. After all, she was used to sitting in one place for a long time, scribbling answers while listening carefully.

(did I do it right?)
Hedy walks into the crystal classroom.
"am I late?" she asks. "And why, this is a small class" Hedy glances at the other student, the fae they call Moon.
"well hello. What are we learning today?" Hedy asks as she takes her seat. Taking a quick look at all her scrolls, Hedy readies herself for what she believes would be a lecture, taking out her noting scroll. After all, she was used to sitting in one place for a long time, scribbling answers while listening carefully.

(did I do it right?)
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31