Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Pinging you all so you can see the RP starter. This will be the last time I ping you, no ping list :) (I'm guessing @'ing people is pinging). I won't be on for a while, I have a Martial Arts class to teach. Just feel free to reply and bump into other dragons! @acorn781, @Sylvereon, @Raan, @SoulLugia11, @Nobelia, @Windshear

Celestial's green eyes peered out curiously from beneath her wide mage's hat. She studied the faces of students who climbed the stairs to the entrance from her large office window. The first day for the Academy Flaring, and there were already so many applicants! Sighing softly, the female skydancer pulled away with a small smile. She glanced over her desk. Seeing that there were no scrolls and papers to attend to, she decided to make her way into the teacher hall, tail twitching slightly. As of the current moment, she had nothing to tend so, that meant she was free, if only it meant for about an hour. The claw she wore on her right hand clacked loudly on the marble tiled floor, resonating in the hall. "Ah, beautiful day." Celestial murmured kindly to a passing teacher, who nodded back in return. Her wings twitched slightly when a wonderful fragrance caught her nose. It was like sweet plum and sharp cherry. Sneezing slightly, she faltered, bringing a paw up to rub at her snout. It must be the excitement that she was feeling, after all, so many students, a fresh year! Suddenly, the bells began to chime, and she realized that it was now noon. Ah, the time for students to enroll.
Pinging you all so you can see the RP starter. This will be the last time I ping you, no ping list :) (I'm guessing @'ing people is pinging). I won't be on for a while, I have a Martial Arts class to teach. Just feel free to reply and bump into other dragons! @acorn781, @Sylvereon, @Raan, @SoulLugia11, @Nobelia, @Windshear

Celestial's green eyes peered out curiously from beneath her wide mage's hat. She studied the faces of students who climbed the stairs to the entrance from her large office window. The first day for the Academy Flaring, and there were already so many applicants! Sighing softly, the female skydancer pulled away with a small smile. She glanced over her desk. Seeing that there were no scrolls and papers to attend to, she decided to make her way into the teacher hall, tail twitching slightly. As of the current moment, she had nothing to tend so, that meant she was free, if only it meant for about an hour. The claw she wore on her right hand clacked loudly on the marble tiled floor, resonating in the hall. "Ah, beautiful day." Celestial murmured kindly to a passing teacher, who nodded back in return. Her wings twitched slightly when a wonderful fragrance caught her nose. It was like sweet plum and sharp cherry. Sneezing slightly, she faltered, bringing a paw up to rub at her snout. It must be the excitement that she was feeling, after all, so many students, a fresh year! Suddenly, the bells began to chime, and she realized that it was now noon. Ah, the time for students to enroll.
rPflwkH.png
((You did it right))

Tigerlilly sat behind his desk rummaging though papers. He'd never been the most organized dragon, his classroom was a testament to that, but with the new school year starting it was even worse. He had been ecstatic when his old teacher contacted him about a job. He'd said yes before he even knew what he was doing.

He glanced around the disorganized room. The chalk board was covered in notes, tips and patters of crystals. The shelves where overflowing with books, tomes, scrolls, and of coarse the gems that made his magic possible. Tables where set up so the class could work in groups of 4, though he doubted he would be getting that many student. Few dragons had the attitude to learn Crystal magic properly. Not sparing it another look he turned back to his papers and continued working.

((@Sillywinter I hope you don't mind, but I assume we would have bunkmates. I can edit if you would like.))

Midnight and Shadowwing just walked out of Professor Envy's room. They had arrived early, their mother didn't want them to make a bad impression, so the paperwork was already done. He and his sister obviously had different rooms, a fact Shadowwing had practically begged the teacher to reconsider. He was at least going to walk her to class, as they where to report to their assigned homeroom to be given their dorm assignments along with their scheduled.

He left her in a room with a dark hooded Noctern. He watched her take a seat in the front of the room while trying to shrink down into it. When she looked back to him Midnight gave her a reassuring smile and walked down to his room. He took a seat in the back, not paying any attention if the teacher was even in the room.
((You did it right))

Tigerlilly sat behind his desk rummaging though papers. He'd never been the most organized dragon, his classroom was a testament to that, but with the new school year starting it was even worse. He had been ecstatic when his old teacher contacted him about a job. He'd said yes before he even knew what he was doing.

He glanced around the disorganized room. The chalk board was covered in notes, tips and patters of crystals. The shelves where overflowing with books, tomes, scrolls, and of coarse the gems that made his magic possible. Tables where set up so the class could work in groups of 4, though he doubted he would be getting that many student. Few dragons had the attitude to learn Crystal magic properly. Not sparing it another look he turned back to his papers and continued working.

((@Sillywinter I hope you don't mind, but I assume we would have bunkmates. I can edit if you would like.))

Midnight and Shadowwing just walked out of Professor Envy's room. They had arrived early, their mother didn't want them to make a bad impression, so the paperwork was already done. He and his sister obviously had different rooms, a fact Shadowwing had practically begged the teacher to reconsider. He was at least going to walk her to class, as they where to report to their assigned homeroom to be given their dorm assignments along with their scheduled.

He left her in a room with a dark hooded Noctern. He watched her take a seat in the front of the room while trying to shrink down into it. When she looked back to him Midnight gave her a reassuring smile and walked down to his room. He took a seat in the back, not paying any attention if the teacher was even in the room.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
From his classroom window, Kyren watched as the students entered the Academy Flaring. He looked forward to meeting his students and getting to know them over the semester. His room was an icy field that was enchanted to snow constantly. The only furniture was a desk for the teacher and a couple of chairs for students. Sighing, he got up from his chair and began to walk around his room, making sure that it was ready for students to learn in. He knew that most of the time, his students would be practicing their magic, and there would be no need to take notes. After making sure the room met all of his requirements, he sat back into his desk.

Ice magic is an easy to learn magic, Kyren thought. However, he knew that Ice magic could not be easily mastered. It required the most skilled dragons who truly understood the nature of ice to truly master the magic. In fact, Kyren had not completely mastered the magic yet... but he was very experienced in wielding Ice magic. Kyren hoped that he would be successful in teaching his pupils. Lazily, Kyren went over the Ice magic curriculum once more as he waited hor his students to arrive.
From his classroom window, Kyren watched as the students entered the Academy Flaring. He looked forward to meeting his students and getting to know them over the semester. His room was an icy field that was enchanted to snow constantly. The only furniture was a desk for the teacher and a couple of chairs for students. Sighing, he got up from his chair and began to walk around his room, making sure that it was ready for students to learn in. He knew that most of the time, his students would be practicing their magic, and there would be no need to take notes. After making sure the room met all of his requirements, he sat back into his desk.

Ice magic is an easy to learn magic, Kyren thought. However, he knew that Ice magic could not be easily mastered. It required the most skilled dragons who truly understood the nature of ice to truly master the magic. In fact, Kyren had not completely mastered the magic yet... but he was very experienced in wielding Ice magic. Kyren hoped that he would be successful in teaching his pupils. Lazily, Kyren went over the Ice magic curriculum once more as he waited hor his students to arrive.
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
Carrying her bag and taking a few nervous steps Hedy arrives at her dorm, very glad she doesn't have to share a room. She takes out all her books, skimming over them.
I really hope the crystal instructor isn't mean
She sits on her bed for awhile, imagining all the things that could go wrong.
She takes a few deep breaths and walks out of her room, carrying her scrolls, ready, hurrying to the crystal classroom.

(I don't know if I'm allowed to rp yet. I did re-edit my character's info like it said I should... is it supposed to be confirmed or something...? [this is my first rp ever honestly])
Carrying her bag and taking a few nervous steps Hedy arrives at her dorm, very glad she doesn't have to share a room. She takes out all her books, skimming over them.
I really hope the crystal instructor isn't mean
She sits on her bed for awhile, imagining all the things that could go wrong.
She takes a few deep breaths and walks out of her room, carrying her scrolls, ready, hurrying to the crystal classroom.

(I don't know if I'm allowed to rp yet. I did re-edit my character's info like it said I should... is it supposed to be confirmed or something...? [this is my first rp ever honestly])
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23 It's alright. Thank you for editing your form and agreeing to the rules!

@clw23 It's alright. Thank you for editing your form and agreeing to the rules!

rPflwkH.png
Erissila looked outside her window to see so many new faces entering the building. A lot of applicants for the first day! She sighed happily and resumed going through numerous papers. There were always plenty of students to teach; was nature really that common around here? She glanced around at the various plant life around her; numerous flowers and other plant life bloomed in pots of different shapes scattered around the room. A few butterflies flew about, and some bees landed on the flowers. It was good being surrounded by nature... peaceful and relaxing. Definitely better than living in the shadows.

She watched a young Pearlcatcher enter the room and decided to remove her mask, keeping her hood on. She smiled at her. "Good morning," she greeted before returning to organizing the dorm assignments in alphabetical order.

Reaper walked with Bloodmoon to her class as they both left Envy's office, turning in their filled out forms. He had thought that Bloodmoon would be at least be somewhat intimidated by Envy, but she wasn't in the slightest. In fact, she was more than happy to attempt to shake his claw, but Reaper had stopped her before that could happen. He had seen dragons like Envy before, and he just wanted to be careful. Hopefully they would be bunkmates, though he seriously doubted it. They would have to find a whole lot of four-leaf clovers for that to happen.

They approached Bloodmoon's homeroom and opened the door. A white Coatl was going over what looked like curriculum; he must be the teacher. Bloodmoon turned to Reaper, a wide smile on her face. "Good luck with your class!" she said cheerfully, having a seat in the class. "Good morning," she said to the Coatl, watching Reaper leave to head to his homeroom.
Erissila looked outside her window to see so many new faces entering the building. A lot of applicants for the first day! She sighed happily and resumed going through numerous papers. There were always plenty of students to teach; was nature really that common around here? She glanced around at the various plant life around her; numerous flowers and other plant life bloomed in pots of different shapes scattered around the room. A few butterflies flew about, and some bees landed on the flowers. It was good being surrounded by nature... peaceful and relaxing. Definitely better than living in the shadows.

She watched a young Pearlcatcher enter the room and decided to remove her mask, keeping her hood on. She smiled at her. "Good morning," she greeted before returning to organizing the dorm assignments in alphabetical order.

Reaper walked with Bloodmoon to her class as they both left Envy's office, turning in their filled out forms. He had thought that Bloodmoon would be at least be somewhat intimidated by Envy, but she wasn't in the slightest. In fact, she was more than happy to attempt to shake his claw, but Reaper had stopped her before that could happen. He had seen dragons like Envy before, and he just wanted to be careful. Hopefully they would be bunkmates, though he seriously doubted it. They would have to find a whole lot of four-leaf clovers for that to happen.

They approached Bloodmoon's homeroom and opened the door. A white Coatl was going over what looked like curriculum; he must be the teacher. Bloodmoon turned to Reaper, a wide smile on her face. "Good luck with your class!" she said cheerfully, having a seat in the class. "Good morning," she said to the Coatl, watching Reaper leave to head to his homeroom.
xk7ymDQ.png
Orchid flew swiftly to his classroom. He didn't want to be late to teach his class. It was his second time, but that didn't make him experienced. On his way, he passed the principle, who muttered 'Ah, wonderful day.' Orchid nodded and continued on.

Three minutes later he was in his classroom and had everything neat and tidy when the first student came in. "G' mornin'" He chirped semi-happily. The student nodded and chose a seat. Not long after that the bell rang and all the other students came flooding in.

Orchid did his best to silence the class so he could speak. When that didn't happen, he slowly gathered the darkness around him to make himself look even more menacing than normal. When he released the darkness back into the air, the whole room was so quiet one could hear a pin drop on the tiled floor.

"Now then," Orchid said to the stunned class. "after you're all done closing you're mouths, I can teach you the basics of your journey to doing that. Before that though, I would like it if everyone would introduce themselves, starting with you." he hovered over a black and purple Noctrine.
Orchid flew swiftly to his classroom. He didn't want to be late to teach his class. It was his second time, but that didn't make him experienced. On his way, he passed the principle, who muttered 'Ah, wonderful day.' Orchid nodded and continued on.

Three minutes later he was in his classroom and had everything neat and tidy when the first student came in. "G' mornin'" He chirped semi-happily. The student nodded and chose a seat. Not long after that the bell rang and all the other students came flooding in.

Orchid did his best to silence the class so he could speak. When that didn't happen, he slowly gathered the darkness around him to make himself look even more menacing than normal. When he released the darkness back into the air, the whole room was so quiet one could hear a pin drop on the tiled floor.

"Now then," Orchid said to the stunned class. "after you're all done closing you're mouths, I can teach you the basics of your journey to doing that. Before that though, I would like it if everyone would introduce themselves, starting with you." he hovered over a black and purple Noctrine.
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
Moon was so exited to finally figure out how her magic works, because at the moment all she knew was that it existed. She burst into the classroom, a bundled ball of energy, and quickly introduced herself to the teacher in a not-so-monotone-way due to a bunch of energy. Even so, it was still hard to understand her because she said everything without spaces.

She cocked her head at the teacher's frazzled look and tried to say her name slower. it sounded weird because she kept going back and forth between fast and slow.
"HI! My nameis Moon! Whatisyour name?" she asked.
Moon was so exited to finally figure out how her magic works, because at the moment all she knew was that it existed. She burst into the classroom, a bundled ball of energy, and quickly introduced herself to the teacher in a not-so-monotone-way due to a bunch of energy. Even so, it was still hard to understand her because she said everything without spaces.

She cocked her head at the teacher's frazzled look and tried to say her name slower. it sounded weird because she kept going back and forth between fast and slow.
"HI! My nameis Moon! Whatisyour name?" she asked.
Clemmon was so confused. Where was her class? She had forgotten where she was again, even though she had the directions on paper in her hand. She asked a bunch of people where her class was, but after she said thank you she forgot again.

For the millionth time, Clemmon asked a dragon the directions to the Nature classroom. This dragon was a spooky looking butterfly-poison Pearlcatcher. "I have a map, but I keep forgetting everything!" Clemmon explained to the Pearlcatcher. "Do you mind helping me over there?"
Clemmon was so confused. Where was her class? She had forgotten where she was again, even though she had the directions on paper in her hand. She asked a bunch of people where her class was, but after she said thank you she forgot again.

For the millionth time, Clemmon asked a dragon the directions to the Nature classroom. This dragon was a spooky looking butterfly-poison Pearlcatcher. "I have a map, but I keep forgetting everything!" Clemmon explained to the Pearlcatcher. "Do you mind helping me over there?"
Midnight looked up at his new teach as he rushed in. He was shocked to see they were just a tiny Fea. He knew better than to underestimate him but still, size did give some impression. As he gathered Shadows around himself midnight was unimpressed. Heat seen the illusion before and knew that if he placed a well delivered slash straight to the murk he could still hurt the dragon within. Because of his Shadow lineage he could still see the Fea's outline. He felt like falling asleep as the professor began explaining the importance of Shadow magic. That must have been the reason he was picked to introduce himself. Midnight stood from his desk and moaned out, "Hello. I'm Midnight." He abruptly sat back down. He may have been a social butterfly, but he hated talking in class, expecially when he had no idea what he was talking about.

Shadowwing felt a tap on her shoulder and nearly jumped out of her skin. When she turned around she saw a spiral who looked a little bit older than her. She Hurd the dragons question an in response she mamered, "yes, I-I was just headed their now. Y-you could walk with m-me." Shadowwing bairly got that out without having a panic attack.
Midnight looked up at his new teach as he rushed in. He was shocked to see they were just a tiny Fea. He knew better than to underestimate him but still, size did give some impression. As he gathered Shadows around himself midnight was unimpressed. Heat seen the illusion before and knew that if he placed a well delivered slash straight to the murk he could still hurt the dragon within. Because of his Shadow lineage he could still see the Fea's outline. He felt like falling asleep as the professor began explaining the importance of Shadow magic. That must have been the reason he was picked to introduce himself. Midnight stood from his desk and moaned out, "Hello. I'm Midnight." He abruptly sat back down. He may have been a social butterfly, but he hated talking in class, expecially when he had no idea what he was talking about.

Shadowwing felt a tap on her shoulder and nearly jumped out of her skin. When she turned around she saw a spiral who looked a little bit older than her. She Hurd the dragons question an in response she mamered, "yes, I-I was just headed their now. Y-you could walk with m-me." Shadowwing bairly got that out without having a panic attack.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31