Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"Ooooh! Okay! I can show you all my cool stuff, too! Uh... but which way are the dorms?"Lotus looked around at the unending halls, and tried to recall where the dorms were. She spotted an academy map on the wall across from them, and looked up at the big map.
@Umbris00
"Ooooh! Okay! I can show you all my cool stuff, too! Uh... but which way are the dorms?"Lotus looked around at the unending halls, and tried to recall where the dorms were. She spotted an academy map on the wall across from them, and looked up at the big map.
@Umbris00
iKmI9wu.png
"The last room on the second floor." Tesla said dismissively, giving a flap of her wings. "The stairs are next to the baggage area. can we hurry up? I want to be out of the way when the rest of the dragons come."
@xSolx (Sorry this isn't too long)
"The last room on the second floor." Tesla said dismissively, giving a flap of her wings. "The stairs are next to the baggage area. can we hurry up? I want to be out of the way when the rest of the dragons come."
@xSolx (Sorry this isn't too long)
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Akira nodded and stepped out, the breath whooshing from her lungs. That was a lot more stressful than it should have been. She walked down the hall, her claws clacking on the marble flooring, listening to her own rhythm and thinking. She was wondering why the heck Sans thought the cake looks suspicious. It looked delicious to me! she thought.

At that thought, her stomach rumbled and she was reminded that he hadn't eaten since yesterday. She turned the corner to get to the cafeteria-at least she knew how to get her class to the cafeteria-and saw two dragons checking out a list by the door.

Akira walked past them and into the cafeteria, seeing groups of dragons clustered at tables. She went over to the food bar to check out what they had. Most of it was gone but there were still some reasonable stuff left. She scooped up some deer legs and caramelized rabbit. The food smelled wonderful, and Akira internally thanked the cooks.

She went and sat down at a table and silently munched on her food. In the corner, she eyed a pair of dragons both talking to each other. What intrigued her was how the skydancer had a plate of meat. Ok then... What a waste of food.
Akira nodded and stepped out, the breath whooshing from her lungs. That was a lot more stressful than it should have been. She walked down the hall, her claws clacking on the marble flooring, listening to her own rhythm and thinking. She was wondering why the heck Sans thought the cake looks suspicious. It looked delicious to me! she thought.

At that thought, her stomach rumbled and she was reminded that he hadn't eaten since yesterday. She turned the corner to get to the cafeteria-at least she knew how to get her class to the cafeteria-and saw two dragons checking out a list by the door.

Akira walked past them and into the cafeteria, seeing groups of dragons clustered at tables. She went over to the food bar to check out what they had. Most of it was gone but there were still some reasonable stuff left. She scooped up some deer legs and caramelized rabbit. The food smelled wonderful, and Akira internally thanked the cooks.

She went and sat down at a table and silently munched on her food. In the corner, she eyed a pair of dragons both talking to each other. What intrigued her was how the skydancer had a plate of meat. Ok then... What a waste of food.
FR +3
@xSolx

Moonstone noticed the other dragons leaving the dinning hall. "our clan lives in the carrion canyon, but I'm from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. technically." Moonstone sighed. "I was hatched on the beach."
@xSolx

Moonstone noticed the other dragons leaving the dinning hall. "our clan lives in the carrion canyon, but I'm from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. technically." Moonstone sighed. "I was hatched on the beach."
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
Nerka was waiting with anticipation for Sans to eat the cake, but when the over paranoid dancer didn't even touch the cake, she wanted to scream. She knew if she just waited for Sans to eat it, either she would be waiting all day or he won't even taste it. But if she went in there and tried to get him to eat it, surely he would grow even more suspicious.

Racking her brain, she suddenly remembered Skia. Grinning like a feral cat, she bounded back to the cafeteria and dragged Skia back to her hiding spot outsides Sans door. "Now Skia, I want you to go in there and get that dragon to eat that cake. He's highly suspicious thing, and you might have to eat a slice to get him to do the same. If that happens, do not. I repeat, do NOT spit out that cake. Understand?". She asked while whispering low.

The large, but skittish guardian nodded his head slowly. He didn't really get what or why Nerka was asking this of him, but he was too frighten of the dragon to question it. "Yes, Nerka." He whispered back before heading to Sans door and knocking on it. "Professor Sans? Can I...ummm..", he couldn't think of a reason at first, but then he remembered his ex-shadow teachers advice about switching class. "Can I speak to you about switching classes?". He felt good for thinking fast, but also a bit guilty for lying to the teacher.
Nerka was waiting with anticipation for Sans to eat the cake, but when the over paranoid dancer didn't even touch the cake, she wanted to scream. She knew if she just waited for Sans to eat it, either she would be waiting all day or he won't even taste it. But if she went in there and tried to get him to eat it, surely he would grow even more suspicious.

Racking her brain, she suddenly remembered Skia. Grinning like a feral cat, she bounded back to the cafeteria and dragged Skia back to her hiding spot outsides Sans door. "Now Skia, I want you to go in there and get that dragon to eat that cake. He's highly suspicious thing, and you might have to eat a slice to get him to do the same. If that happens, do not. I repeat, do NOT spit out that cake. Understand?". She asked while whispering low.

The large, but skittish guardian nodded his head slowly. He didn't really get what or why Nerka was asking this of him, but he was too frighten of the dragon to question it. "Yes, Nerka." He whispered back before heading to Sans door and knocking on it. "Professor Sans? Can I...ummm..", he couldn't think of a reason at first, but then he remembered his ex-shadow teachers advice about switching class. "Can I speak to you about switching classes?". He felt good for thinking fast, but also a bit guilty for lying to the teacher.
((Sorry for not posting yesterday.))

@foxbrush

Sans had been staring at the cake, mentally debating whether or not to take the chance and taste it, when he heard the knock at the door and the voice on the other side. Sans walked over and opened the door to find a guardian on the other side.

"You are one of nerka's right?" Sans asked, flipping a discreet switch that made the door expand to accommodate the guardian's larger frame. "Please, come in." He said, returning to his desk. "What makes you want to switch? Nerka to much to handle?" He asked, examining every little tick the newcomer showed. The seemed nervous. And his newfound emotional powers(thank stormcatcher for those to help instead of hinder from the change) let him sense...a tinge of guilt?

(How you expect to pull a fast one on someone who can read others like an open book, I dont know. But I applaud you, and wait to see how you try.)
((Sorry for not posting yesterday.))

@foxbrush

Sans had been staring at the cake, mentally debating whether or not to take the chance and taste it, when he heard the knock at the door and the voice on the other side. Sans walked over and opened the door to find a guardian on the other side.

"You are one of nerka's right?" Sans asked, flipping a discreet switch that made the door expand to accommodate the guardian's larger frame. "Please, come in." He said, returning to his desk. "What makes you want to switch? Nerka to much to handle?" He asked, examining every little tick the newcomer showed. The seemed nervous. And his newfound emotional powers(thank stormcatcher for those to help instead of hinder from the change) let him sense...a tinge of guilt?

(How you expect to pull a fast one on someone who can read others like an open book, I dont know. But I applaud you, and wait to see how you try.)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Lotus smiled,"Okay!" She headed over to the stairs, and looked at some other dragons' backpacks. There was a spear lying next to a leather bag. "Oooh, look at this spear, Tesla,"Said Lotus picking it up. She posed with it and pointed it towards the Wild Claw.
@Umbris00
Ocean smiled,"Im from there, too! Except I wasn't born on a beach, I was born into a military dedicating to protecting The Tidelord. Its kinda cool, maybe I could show you it one day." Ocean put the dishes onto his tray, and then left to put it away. Quickly, he came back to Moonstone.
@HerdOfTurtles
Lotus smiled,"Okay!" She headed over to the stairs, and looked at some other dragons' backpacks. There was a spear lying next to a leather bag. "Oooh, look at this spear, Tesla,"Said Lotus picking it up. She posed with it and pointed it towards the Wild Claw.
@Umbris00
Ocean smiled,"Im from there, too! Except I wasn't born on a beach, I was born into a military dedicating to protecting The Tidelord. Its kinda cool, maybe I could show you it one day." Ocean put the dishes onto his tray, and then left to put it away. Quickly, he came back to Moonstone.
@HerdOfTurtles
iKmI9wu.png
Tesla ducked out of the way of the spear that Lotus was swinging at her face, even though it was quite a few inches away from her snout. "It's cool." She said, running a single claw along it's blade. "But I'm pretty sure it's someone else's. So let's just grab out stuff and get upstairs, quickly."
@xSolx
Tesla ducked out of the way of the spear that Lotus was swinging at her face, even though it was quite a few inches away from her snout. "It's cool." She said, running a single claw along it's blade. "But I'm pretty sure it's someone else's. So let's just grab out stuff and get upstairs, quickly."
@xSolx
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
((I wasn't being spiteful! I just got caught up in another RP when I finally had time to sit down and rp ( U - U ) And to answer ya question, simple. Desperate scheming and lying like no tomorrow! XD ))

Skia felt a faint flare from his temper at how the other dragon was talking of his clans kin, but he put a squash to it before it fully bloomed. Following after the dragon, he sat in front of his seat and seemed to hunch in on himself. "Actually no, I was part of the Shadow class. We are a rather small class of two, but our teacher seemed to have a melt down today and left. My one classmate seems intent to stay, but I was thinking of finding a new class to learn from. Although I feel a bit guilty for leaving him on his own." The only way he was able to actually say all that without crying out of guilt and anxiety was because it was all sort of a half truth. He really did want to see what the other classes were like, and it made him feel guilty for not wanting to stick to Shadow magic.

Peeking up at the dragon before him, he immediately looked back down when his eyes met with the sharp and observing eyes of Sans. His tail twitched slightly out of nerves while he shifted in his seat. He continued speaking in a small voice, "So.. uhhhhh... I w-was hoping t-t-to study in y-your class f-f-for a day or t-two.". Any nerve he had was slowly withering away as he could practically feel the dragons eyes borrowing into to him.
((I wasn't being spiteful! I just got caught up in another RP when I finally had time to sit down and rp ( U - U ) And to answer ya question, simple. Desperate scheming and lying like no tomorrow! XD ))

Skia felt a faint flare from his temper at how the other dragon was talking of his clans kin, but he put a squash to it before it fully bloomed. Following after the dragon, he sat in front of his seat and seemed to hunch in on himself. "Actually no, I was part of the Shadow class. We are a rather small class of two, but our teacher seemed to have a melt down today and left. My one classmate seems intent to stay, but I was thinking of finding a new class to learn from. Although I feel a bit guilty for leaving him on his own." The only way he was able to actually say all that without crying out of guilt and anxiety was because it was all sort of a half truth. He really did want to see what the other classes were like, and it made him feel guilty for not wanting to stick to Shadow magic.

Peeking up at the dragon before him, he immediately looked back down when his eyes met with the sharp and observing eyes of Sans. His tail twitched slightly out of nerves while he shifted in his seat. He continued speaking in a small voice, "So.. uhhhhh... I w-was hoping t-t-to study in y-your class f-f-for a day or t-two.". Any nerve he had was slowly withering away as he could practically feel the dragons eyes borrowing into to him.
"Okay,"said Lotus, and put the spear down, and grabbed a small brown suitcase. She headed up the stairs and followed Tesla. Reaching the lightning dorms, Lotus went to the end of the hallway and headed into a room to the right. It was a torch-lit room for two people. Two stone ledges were on the wall and had a thin mattress on it. Two desks were on either side of the wall, and had a rug in the middle with some seats randomly placed around the room. A small round table was next to the doors. "Awsommeeee,"Said Lotus.
@Umbris00
"Okay,"said Lotus, and put the spear down, and grabbed a small brown suitcase. She headed up the stairs and followed Tesla. Reaching the lightning dorms, Lotus went to the end of the hallway and headed into a room to the right. It was a torch-lit room for two people. Two stone ledges were on the wall and had a thin mattress on it. Two desks were on either side of the wall, and had a rug in the middle with some seats randomly placed around the room. A small round table was next to the doors. "Awsommeeee,"Said Lotus.
@Umbris00
iKmI9wu.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31