Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
CLOSED, DO NOT JOIN

School Idea Design = Be aware of other RPer's idea of the school, because everyone is shaping the idea of it! Honestly, think of Harvard, but twice the size because dragons are large creatures! It's a prestigious, so it's fancy! Some classrooms have desks, other do not. Depends on the magical study![/size][/center]

SPOTS

TEACHERS

Principal - Celestial [Sillywinter]
Vice-Principal -

Earth -
Rot - Nerka [Foxbrush]
Wind - May [Umbris00]
Water -
Lightning - Sans [Comic1Sans]
Ice - Kyren [acorn781]
Shadow -
Light - Envy [Sillywinter]
Crystal -
Nature -
Fire - Ana [Biuret]

MALE STUDENTS

Skia - [Shadow] - [Foxbrush]
Tikal - [Wind] - [Foxbrush]
Avil - [Wind] - [Sillamara]
Yogan - [Fire] - [Umbris00]
Frozenflame - [Fire] - [WhoOwlburn]
Ramedar - [Rot] - [Sillamara]

FEMALE STUDENTS

Rift - [Water] - [Nobelia]
Maplefire - [Light] - [Windshear]
Akira - [Lightning] - [DaeDae929]
Maureen - [Wind] - [LibreNoctre]
Moonstone - [Lightning] - [HerdOfTurtles]
Lotus - [Lightning] - [xSolx]
Raven - [Ice] - [FluffyGlacier]
Wyrril - [Shadow] - [Sillamara]
Tesla - [Lightning] - [Umbris00]
Oura - [Shadow] - [FluffyGlacier]
Yael - [Rot] - [Sillywinter]
Kira - [Fire] - [WhoOwlborn]
Vesima - [Water] - [mightybeast]

OTHER
TimeAndSpace - [Crystal?] - [HerdOfTurtles]
CLOSED, DO NOT JOIN

School Idea Design = Be aware of other RPer's idea of the school, because everyone is shaping the idea of it! Honestly, think of Harvard, but twice the size because dragons are large creatures! It's a prestigious, so it's fancy! Some classrooms have desks, other do not. Depends on the magical study![/size][/center]

SPOTS

TEACHERS

Principal - Celestial [Sillywinter]
Vice-Principal -

Earth -
Rot - Nerka [Foxbrush]
Wind - May [Umbris00]
Water -
Lightning - Sans [Comic1Sans]
Ice - Kyren [acorn781]
Shadow -
Light - Envy [Sillywinter]
Crystal -
Nature -
Fire - Ana [Biuret]

MALE STUDENTS

Skia - [Shadow] - [Foxbrush]
Tikal - [Wind] - [Foxbrush]
Avil - [Wind] - [Sillamara]
Yogan - [Fire] - [Umbris00]
Frozenflame - [Fire] - [WhoOwlburn]
Ramedar - [Rot] - [Sillamara]

FEMALE STUDENTS

Rift - [Water] - [Nobelia]
Maplefire - [Light] - [Windshear]
Akira - [Lightning] - [DaeDae929]
Maureen - [Wind] - [LibreNoctre]
Moonstone - [Lightning] - [HerdOfTurtles]
Lotus - [Lightning] - [xSolx]
Raven - [Ice] - [FluffyGlacier]
Wyrril - [Shadow] - [Sillamara]
Tesla - [Lightning] - [Umbris00]
Oura - [Shadow] - [FluffyGlacier]
Yael - [Rot] - [Sillywinter]
Kira - [Fire] - [WhoOwlborn]
Vesima - [Water] - [mightybeast]

OTHER
TimeAndSpace - [Crystal?] - [HerdOfTurtles]
rPflwkH.png
((I agree to the rules!!)) [ [b]Name [/b] ]; Rift [ [b]Age[/b] ]; (to be decided) [ [b]Gender[/b] ]; Female [ [b]Sexuality[/b] ]; No real preference [ [b]Flight[/b] ]; Water [ [b]Species[/b] ]; Mirror Dragon [ [b]Appearance[/b] ]; [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ND0FZ_6O0f8/WOwy675RKTI/AAAAAAAAHBU/Bp29Hp-BoSQ0UGU1GldFBUPgqHfHCJdEACL0B/h350/2017-04-10.png[/img] [ [b]Personality[/b] ]; Like her species, Rift tends to keep to herself and not speak much to other dragons who attend the academy. She tends to work better independently with others, being a bit snappy in groups with others which can leave a bad impression on others. Of course she's not completely rude, just has a hard time speaking to others since her own species speaks through gestures and actions. She tries her best to be nice as possible but her tone of voice can send the wrong message. [ [b]Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify[/b] ]; Still a beginner to magic, only being taught a bit as a hatch-ling. Only basic casting spells but nothing considered advance. [ [b]Magic[/b] ]; Water Manipulation [ S[b]tudent/Teacher[/b] ]; Student [ [b]Class[/b] ]; Middle [ [b]Bio[/b] ]; (W.I.P)
((I agree to the rules!!))

[ Name ]; Rift

[ Age ]; (to be decided)

[ Gender ]; Female

[ Sexuality ]; No real preference

[ Flight ]; Water

[ Species ]; Mirror Dragon

[ Appearance ]; 2017-04-10.png

[ Personality ]; Like her species, Rift tends to keep to herself and not speak much to other dragons who attend the academy. She tends to work better independently with others, being a bit snappy in groups with others which can leave a bad impression on others. Of course she's not completely rude, just has a hard time speaking to others since her own species speaks through gestures and actions. She tries her best to be nice as possible but her tone of voice can send the wrong message.

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Still a beginner to magic, only being taught a bit as a hatch-ling. Only basic casting spells but nothing considered advance.

[ Magic ]; Water Manipulation

[ Student/Teacher ]; Student

[ Class ]; Middle

[ Bio ]; (W.I.P)
[quote name="Nobelia" date=2017-04-10 18:30:10] [ Name ]; Rift [ Age ]; (to be decided) [ Gender ]; Female [ Sexuality ]; No real preference [ Flight ]; Water [ Species ]; Mirror Dragon [ Appearance ]; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321661/32166098_350.png?mtime=WOt4bgABqVw[/img] [ Personality ]; Like her species, Rift tends to keep to herself and not speak much to other dragons who attend the academy. She tends to work better independently with others, being a bit snappy in groups with others which can leave a bad impression on others. Of course she's not completely rude, just has a hard time speaking to others since her own species speaks through gestures and actions. She tries her best to be nice as possible but her tone of voice can send the wrong message. [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Still a beginner to magic, only being taught a bit as a hatch-ling. Only basic casting spells but nothing considered advance. [ Magic ]; Water Manipulation [ Student/Teacher ]; Student [ Class ]; Middle [ Bio ]; (W.I.P) [/quote] Accepted!
Nobelia wrote on 2017-04-10:
[ Name ]; Rift

[ Age ]; (to be decided)

[ Gender ]; Female

[ Sexuality ]; No real preference

[ Flight ]; Water

[ Species ]; Mirror Dragon

[ Appearance ]; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321661/32166098_350.png?mtime=WOt4bgABqVw[/img]

[ Personality ]; Like her species, Rift tends to keep to herself and not speak much to other dragons who attend the academy. She tends to work better independently with others, being a bit snappy in groups with others which can leave a bad impression on others. Of course she's not completely rude, just has a hard time speaking to others since her own species speaks through gestures and actions. She tries her best to be nice as possible but her tone of voice can send the wrong message.

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Still a beginner to magic, only being taught a bit as a hatch-ling. Only basic casting spells but nothing considered advance.

[ Magic ]; Water Manipulation

[ Class ]; Middle

[ Bio ]; (W.I.P)

Accepted!
rPflwkH.png
[quote name="Windshear" date=2017-04-10 18:47:44] (( @Sillywinter (just in case you're not subscribed) This is a brilliant RP idea! Reminds me of Harry Potter, except with dragons, which I can actually RP as successfully! XD )) (Her ice cream preference is caramel?) [ Name ]; Maplefire (goes by Maple) [ Age ]; Young adult [ Gender ]; Female [ Sexuality ]; Straight [ Flight ]; Light [ Species ]; Skydancer [ Appearance ]; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31987889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319879/31987889_350.png[/img] [/url] [ Personality ]; Maple likes to keep to herself, rarely socializing with anyone unless they approach her first. She never gives her trust easily, and even if she's friends with you, it is still unlikely she trusts you. She loves to read, and is rarely ever seen without a book or scroll- and if she is, it's most likely she has a blank piece of paper and a feather quill. She is very creative and loves drawing and writing so much anyone would think she's a Wind dragon- despite the fact that she hates all Wind dragons due to an incident in her early life. She also highly distrusts Imperials due to the same incident. Maple is extremely sarcastic, with a scathing remark always ready to go. Everyone who meets her describes her as having a tongue sharper than her claws. But don't be fooled by her temper- Maple uses her scathing remarks and bad attitude to cover deeply-rooted fears. Maple is paralyzingly terrified of torture in any form, and will have a complete breakdown if she's faced with that threat. In her mind, anyone who finds out about her fears will use it against her, so she does anything she can to hide her terror. Maple is obsessed with magic, although she's not the most experienced in using it herself yet. [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Maple has deep knowledge of how magic works and what it can do, but she has little to no knowledge on how to use it properly. [ Magic ]; Light [ Student/Teacher ]; Student [ Class ]; Middle? [ Bio ]; None yet. I'm working on it. [/quote] @Windshear Awe, love the form! This is my first time RPing on this website, so I have no idea what subscribing means (thank you :')?), but I am glad that you've joined! Yes, I guess it was kinda of modeled after Harry Potter-
Windshear wrote on 2017-04-10:
(( @Sillywinter (just in case you're not subscribed)
This is a brilliant RP idea! Reminds me of Harry Potter, except with dragons, which I can actually RP as successfully! XD ))

(Her ice cream preference is caramel?)
[ Name ]; Maplefire (goes by Maple)

[ Age ]; Young adult

[ Gender ]; Female

[ Sexuality ]; Straight

[ Flight ]; Light

[ Species ]; Skydancer

[ Appearance ];

31987889_350.png

[ Personality ]; Maple likes to keep to herself, rarely socializing with anyone unless they approach her first. She never gives her trust easily, and even if she's friends with you, it is still unlikely she trusts you. She loves to read, and is rarely ever seen without a book or scroll- and if she is, it's most likely she has a blank piece of paper and a feather quill. She is very creative and loves drawing and writing so much anyone would think she's a Wind dragon- despite the fact that she hates all Wind dragons due to an incident in her early life. She also highly distrusts Imperials due to the same incident.
Maple is extremely sarcastic, with a scathing remark always ready to go. Everyone who meets her describes her as having a tongue sharper than her claws. But don't be fooled by her temper- Maple uses her scathing remarks and bad attitude to cover deeply-rooted fears. Maple is paralyzingly terrified of torture in any form, and will have a complete breakdown if she's faced with that threat. In her mind, anyone who finds out about her fears will use it against her, so she does anything she can to hide her terror.
Maple is obsessed with magic, although she's not the most experienced in using it herself yet.

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Maple has deep knowledge of how magic works and what it can do, but she has little to no knowledge on how to use it properly.

[ Magic ]; Light

[ Class ]; Middle?

[ Bio ]; None yet. I'm working on it.

@Windshear
Awe, love the form! This is my first time RPing on this website, so I have no idea what subscribing means (thank you :')?), but I am glad that you've joined! Yes, I guess it was kinda of modeled after Harry Potter-
rPflwkH.png
(( @Sillywinter
Subscribing is when you click the star at the top of the page. Once you do, you'll get notified whenever someone posts on the RP. I always subscribe, it's infinitely easier than pinglists. ))
(( @Sillywinter
Subscribing is when you click the star at the top of the page. Once you do, you'll get notified whenever someone posts on the RP. I always subscribe, it's infinitely easier than pinglists. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((@Windshear Thank you entirely so! I do have a question- I have never done Forum RP before. Should I wait for more people to join before starting the RP?))
((@Windshear Thank you entirely so! I do have a question- I have never done Forum RP before. Should I wait for more people to join before starting the RP?))
rPflwkH.png
(( @Sillywinter

It's up to you! Maybe we could start now, but leave the RP open so more people can join later.

Also, you don't have to @ me. I'm subscribed, so I get notified whenever you post anyway :) ))
(( @Sillywinter

It's up to you! Maybe we could start now, but leave the RP open so more people can join later.

Also, you don't have to @ me. I'm subscribed, so I get notified whenever you post anyway :) ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((Thanks for being so understanding ;u; I'll just wait about a day until we have a decent amount of people (hopefully)!))
((Thanks for being so understanding ;u; I'll just wait about a day until we have a decent amount of people (hopefully)!))
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter [ Name ]; Tigerlilly [ Age ]; 28 years [ Gender ]; boy [ Sexuality ];straight [ Flight ]; Shadow (Arcane) [ Species ]; Windclaw [ Appearance ]; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236735/23673417_350.png[/img] [ Personality ]; He takes not nonsense in his class, but that doesn't mean he'd bit your head off out of it. He's a relatively new teacher, so he feels that he can talk easily with younger dragons. As long as he's not teaching [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; He is a skilled Arcanic mage. In fact he attened this school and graduated top of his class. [ Magic ]; Arcane [ Student/Teacher ]; Teacher (You haven't posted a spot for Arcane. If this is on intentional could I teach Crystal?) [ Class ]; Middle [ Bio ]; Tigerlilly was born in the Arcane flight, but was sent away at a young age. He practically lived at this academy for his inter life. so when Celestial offered him a spot as a teacher he jumped at the chance (Will reveal in RP). ----- [ Name ]; Shadowwing [ Age ]; 14 [ Gender ]; girl [ Sexuality ]; straight [ Flight ]; Nature (shadow raised) [ Species ]; Pearlcatcher [ Appearance ]; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247702/24770178_350.png[/img] [ Personality ]; Quiet, shy and scared. If she can get away with it she will cling to her older brothers tail for the rest of her life. [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; She knows a lot of herbalist and came to learn Nature magic. [ Magic ]; Nature [ Student/Teacher ]; Student [ Class ]; Middle [ Bio ]; She was abandoned as a hatching and almost died before she met her adopted brother. Unlike her adventurous brother Shadowwing preferred to spend her day in a good book, and evidently became interested in healing. ----- [ Name ]; Midnight [ Age ]; 15 [ Gender ]; Boy [ Sexuality ]; Straight [ Flight ]; Shadow [ Species ]; Nocturne [ Appearance ]; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249261/24926020_350.png[/img] [ Personality ]; Midnight is the first to run straight into trouble. He is impassive and brash on the best of days, and thick skulled on the worst. He is very protective of his little sister Shadowwing. [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Some shadow, but he'd rather physical attacks. The only reason he is here is because of Shadowwing. [ Magic ]; shadow [ Student/Teacher ]; Student [ Class ]; Middle [ Bio ]; He was bone and raised in Shadow flight. But he ran away, and ended up saving Shadowwing from deaths clutches. They stayed together until they where found, and take to their new clan.
@Sillywinter
[ Name ]; Tigerlilly

[ Age ]; 28 years

[ Gender ]; boy

[ Sexuality ];straight

[ Flight ]; Shadow (Arcane)

[ Species ]; Windclaw

[ Appearance ];
23673417_350.png

[ Personality ]; He takes not nonsense in his class, but that doesn't mean he'd bit your head off out of it. He's a relatively new teacher, so he feels that he can talk easily with younger dragons. As long as he's not teaching

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; He is a skilled Arcanic mage. In fact he attened this school and graduated top of his class.

[ Magic ]; Arcane

[ Student/Teacher ]; Teacher (You haven't posted a spot for Arcane. If this is on intentional could I teach Crystal?)

[ Class ]; Middle

[ Bio ]; Tigerlilly was born in the Arcane flight, but was sent away at a young age. He practically lived at this academy for his inter life. so when Celestial offered him a spot as a teacher he jumped at the chance (Will reveal in RP).
[ Name ]; Shadowwing

[ Age ]; 14

[ Gender ]; girl

[ Sexuality ]; straight

[ Flight ]; Nature (shadow raised)

[ Species ]; Pearlcatcher

[ Appearance ];
24770178_350.png

[ Personality ]; Quiet, shy and scared. If she can get away with it she will cling to her older brothers tail for the rest of her life.

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; She knows a lot of herbalist and came to learn Nature magic.

[ Magic ]; Nature

[ Class ]; Middle

[ Bio ]; She was abandoned as a hatching and almost died before she met her adopted brother. Unlike her adventurous brother Shadowwing preferred to spend her day in a good book, and evidently became interested in healing.
[ Name ]; Midnight

[ Age ]; 15

[ Gender ]; Boy

[ Sexuality ]; Straight

[ Flight ]; Shadow

[ Species ]; Nocturne

[ Appearance ];
24926020_350.png

[ Personality ]; Midnight is the first to run straight into trouble. He is impassive and brash on the best of days, and thick skulled on the worst. He is very protective of his little sister Shadowwing.

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Some shadow, but he'd rather physical attacks. The only reason he is here is because of Shadowwing.

[ Magic ]; shadow

[ Class ]; Middle

[ Bio ]; He was bone and raised in Shadow flight. But he ran away, and ended up saving Shadowwing from deaths clutches. They stayed together until they where found, and take to their new clan.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
Beautiful forms! Accepted!
To answer your question: Yes! You can teach Crystal. I didn't wan't magic classes to sound like Flight classes, so I changed Arcane and Plague to something that sounded more 'magic-like'. The spot is yours!
We will start the RP tomorrow around this time in FR? Maybe earlier, I still need to get used to FR time. [I'm a student, and FR does not work on my phone]
@Raan
Beautiful forms! Accepted!
To answer your question: Yes! You can teach Crystal. I didn't wan't magic classes to sound like Flight classes, so I changed Arcane and Plague to something that sounded more 'magic-like'. The spot is yours!
We will start the RP tomorrow around this time in FR? Maybe earlier, I still need to get used to FR time. [I'm a student, and FR does not work on my phone]
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31