Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Half-Blood (Private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
(That's a good idea ! But I need a long term plot ;w; plus the last rp I had capture the flag in died pretty quickly lol )
(That's a good idea ! But I need a long term plot ;w; plus the last rp I had capture the flag in died pretty quickly lol )
((capture the flag is pretty hard to rp out with such few people ;u; plus we've gotta give tours and stuff beforehand. I like the idea of a quest better than a war, personally - perhaps a prophecy?))
((capture the flag is pretty hard to rp out with such few people ;u; plus we've gotta give tours and stuff beforehand. I like the idea of a quest better than a war, personally - perhaps a prophecy?))
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
(ye! Just, we shouldn't jump into it too fast! <3)
(ye! Just, we shouldn't jump into it too fast! <3)
((Woo hey guys finally just finished my mountain of homework and I should respond by the end of tonight so if not soon you should find a response up by tomorrow morning!

And yeah I agree with catalyst we should maybe do some sort of prophecy b/c it would work better with a small group of people vs some sort of war which might be hard to control and work with ;v;
((Woo hey guys finally just finished my mountain of homework and I should respond by the end of tonight so if not soon you should find a response up by tomorrow morning!

And yeah I agree with catalyst we should maybe do some sort of prophecy b/c it would work better with a small group of people vs some sort of war which might be hard to control and work with ;v;

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
(Definitely a quest/prophecy with one character from each person, and the rest can stay in camp half blood )
(Definitely a quest/prophecy with one character from each person, and the rest can stay in camp half blood )
((whoops sorry this is so late!

'Pfft, Aphrodite - as if! If anything it's only his damn looks' Chrys thought to herself, finally emerging from behind Owen to give Tess a once over. Interestingly enough, she found nothing wrong with the woman and actually deemed her to be quite pleasing, the girl's mannerisms and outward gestures much more accomodating than the boy who had just left. The nymph even managed to muster up a quirky grin that she happily directed towards this new acquaintance, amber eyes shining with curiousity.

Meanwhile the demigod nodded at Tess's question. "I'm Owen and this one with the anger management issues is Chrysanthos, but she prefers to be called Chrys," he chuckled, sending the woman a sideways glance before giving them both a tight-lipped smile.

"Ya know, I'm perfectly capable of introducing myself."

"Hmmm...really?" Owen questioned, raising his eyebrows playfully before turning back to see Tess had begun to fiddle with the gears again. A little pang of jealousy filled his chest as he watched her toy with such a prized item, knowing that his mother would never provide him with a trinket of her own making - let alone talk to or acknowledge someone like him.

Such is the life of a child of Hera.
((whoops sorry this is so late!

'Pfft, Aphrodite - as if! If anything it's only his damn looks' Chrys thought to herself, finally emerging from behind Owen to give Tess a once over. Interestingly enough, she found nothing wrong with the woman and actually deemed her to be quite pleasing, the girl's mannerisms and outward gestures much more accomodating than the boy who had just left. The nymph even managed to muster up a quirky grin that she happily directed towards this new acquaintance, amber eyes shining with curiousity.

Meanwhile the demigod nodded at Tess's question. "I'm Owen and this one with the anger management issues is Chrysanthos, but she prefers to be called Chrys," he chuckled, sending the woman a sideways glance before giving them both a tight-lipped smile.

"Ya know, I'm perfectly capable of introducing myself."

"Hmmm...really?" Owen questioned, raising his eyebrows playfully before turning back to see Tess had begun to fiddle with the gears again. A little pang of jealousy filled his chest as he watched her toy with such a prized item, knowing that his mother would never provide him with a trinket of her own making - let alone talk to or acknowledge someone like him.

Such is the life of a child of Hera.

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
(@Annekin are you still active btw?)
(@Annekin are you still active btw?)
(Also I'll respond when everyone else does ♥)
(Also I'll respond when everyone else does ♥)
((if people become inactive could we open it back up to see if anyone still wants to join before we get too far in the story?
((if people become inactive could we open it back up to see if anyone still wants to join before we get too far in the story?

((I agree with Tsu - with only three or so people it could be hard to plot? i'm working on a reply also, sorry for the wait!
((I agree with Tsu - with only three or so people it could be hard to plot? i'm working on a reply also, sorry for the wait!
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20