Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76
((OTL okay you guys I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to be offensive with Riddle's character and I didn't realize he read like he did. Please forgive me, English is a little tricky sometimes. X-x))
((OTL okay you guys I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to be offensive with Riddle's character and I didn't realize he read like he did. Please forgive me, English is a little tricky sometimes. X-x))

Player UN: Chrysocolla

Dragon image:2v2jimr.png

Name: Archimedes

Gender&Pronouns: Male, he/him

Flight: Light

Any physical dimorphism? Very large, even for his breed. He is INCREDIBLY nearsighted and needs his glasses to see past the end of his nose. He is very striking in appearance, having long spines and horns, and is therefore incredibly appealing to other ridgebacks/dragons as a mate. He also has warrior tattoos that he was given as a hatchling, as he was believed to be destined to lead his clan's army.

Mate: None. He is very finicky and would need to feel a deep connection with another before he would consider taking them on as mate (Demisexual?)

Personality: Archimedes is a lover, not a fighter. He is incredibly intelligent and loves spending his time analyzing, designing, cuddling, and studying. He particularly loves the field of medicine and likes to experiment with plans and their various effects, but he also enjoys a good debate over just about anything. He is a coward in a fight and will look for any excuse to get away from a physical confrontation of any sort.

The expulsion:(why were they banned from their previous clan?) Archimedes was banned at a young age for refusing to battle. His commander had recruited him based on his intimidating pattern and huge size, but Archimedes would run from anything and anyone that bared teeth at him.

Inventory:(only two pieces of apparel max) Darksteel Glasses, a few scrolls and inkwells.

Other:(anything that you'd like to add? Like their colours, why they were chosen, or any other extra info? This section is entirely optional) He is decorated in tribal warrior tattoos that add to his frightening appearance. Much to his clan's disappointment, the large, intimidating dragon would cower from a fight.

The ridgeback spotted a small pack of blurry dragons standing in the mouth of a cave just a little ways away from where he was resting. He was awaken by an orange and dust colored wildclaw skittering past him, and ducked when a giant, sun colored dragon flew away in angst. He sat silently, analyzing the intruders with his poor eyesight. He had lost his glasses days ago and was absolutely at a loss for finding them. Were they after him? They didn't seem to be searching for anyone. In fact, the snapper-- a snapper that could fly-- took off after the distressed imperial. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief. He had to find those glasses, and maybe these dragons could help him.

He timidly approached the dragons, sure to be spotted long before he got within speaking range of them. "S-sorry to bother you." he whimpered. He cleared his throat, deciding he didn't want to come off as about to wet himself. He was on edge, a moment's notice away from turning tail and flying away as fast as he could the moment these dragons seemed hostile.
"Have any of you seen a pair of spectacles? I seem to have lost mine. I- I'll repay you. I have stores of food."

Player UN: Chrysocolla

Dragon image:2v2jimr.png

Name: Archimedes

Gender&Pronouns: Male, he/him

Flight: Light

Any physical dimorphism? Very large, even for his breed. He is INCREDIBLY nearsighted and needs his glasses to see past the end of his nose. He is very striking in appearance, having long spines and horns, and is therefore incredibly appealing to other ridgebacks/dragons as a mate. He also has warrior tattoos that he was given as a hatchling, as he was believed to be destined to lead his clan's army.

Mate: None. He is very finicky and would need to feel a deep connection with another before he would consider taking them on as mate (Demisexual?)

Personality: Archimedes is a lover, not a fighter. He is incredibly intelligent and loves spending his time analyzing, designing, cuddling, and studying. He particularly loves the field of medicine and likes to experiment with plans and their various effects, but he also enjoys a good debate over just about anything. He is a coward in a fight and will look for any excuse to get away from a physical confrontation of any sort.

The expulsion:(why were they banned from their previous clan?) Archimedes was banned at a young age for refusing to battle. His commander had recruited him based on his intimidating pattern and huge size, but Archimedes would run from anything and anyone that bared teeth at him.

Inventory:(only two pieces of apparel max) Darksteel Glasses, a few scrolls and inkwells.

Other:(anything that you'd like to add? Like their colours, why they were chosen, or any other extra info? This section is entirely optional) He is decorated in tribal warrior tattoos that add to his frightening appearance. Much to his clan's disappointment, the large, intimidating dragon would cower from a fight.

The ridgeback spotted a small pack of blurry dragons standing in the mouth of a cave just a little ways away from where he was resting. He was awaken by an orange and dust colored wildclaw skittering past him, and ducked when a giant, sun colored dragon flew away in angst. He sat silently, analyzing the intruders with his poor eyesight. He had lost his glasses days ago and was absolutely at a loss for finding them. Were they after him? They didn't seem to be searching for anyone. In fact, the snapper-- a snapper that could fly-- took off after the distressed imperial. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief. He had to find those glasses, and maybe these dragons could help him.

He timidly approached the dragons, sure to be spotted long before he got within speaking range of them. "S-sorry to bother you." he whimpered. He cleared his throat, deciding he didn't want to come off as about to wet himself. He was on edge, a moment's notice away from turning tail and flying away as fast as he could the moment these dragons seemed hostile.
"Have any of you seen a pair of spectacles? I seem to have lost mine. I- I'll repay you. I have stores of food."
((@SkyKeeper Meias gave me special permission to join on account that a few of the original sign ups kind of dropped out :D))
((@SkyKeeper Meias gave me special permission to join on account that a few of the original sign ups kind of dropped out :D))
(( Yup! Chrys asked me to join, so they're officially in the group~ ))
(( Yup! Chrys asked me to join, so they're officially in the group~ ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
(( It was no problem Chrysocolla, and I'm sure the whole group is glad that you joined us! I'm pretty sure that we are waiting for @Meias to answer though, so don't get discouraged if it takes a while for anyone to answer XD. She is a bit occupied, so it might take a while ))
(( It was no problem Chrysocolla, and I'm sure the whole group is glad that you joined us! I'm pretty sure that we are waiting for @Meias to answer though, so don't get discouraged if it takes a while for anyone to answer XD. She is a bit occupied, so it might take a while ))
You're so right my dear, I missed that I'm afraid, I apologise! Welcome, I'm excited to RP with you ^-^)

Tigress shook her head. "No, my point is, you're already strong enough. You don't need to fear judgement, because those who matter will not judge you for being you. We all like you just fine, don't we? You are so incredibly unique, I would love to have scales like yours, but you don't try to flaunt them at all. And your heart is pure, that's hard to find." She paused, and breathed the air. "There is plenty of foliage around, so we'll gather that last. let's start with hunting, think you can direct sunlight with your scales to blind deer?" She asked, knowing that they had work to do while they spoke.
You're so right my dear, I missed that I'm afraid, I apologise! Welcome, I'm excited to RP with you ^-^)

Tigress shook her head. "No, my point is, you're already strong enough. You don't need to fear judgement, because those who matter will not judge you for being you. We all like you just fine, don't we? You are so incredibly unique, I would love to have scales like yours, but you don't try to flaunt them at all. And your heart is pure, that's hard to find." She paused, and breathed the air. "There is plenty of foliage around, so we'll gather that last. let's start with hunting, think you can direct sunlight with your scales to blind deer?" She asked, knowing that they had work to do while they spoke.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif

{ Hello! }

Halss knew she shouldn't have been as startled as she was, but she admittedly leapt back slightly when the Imperial popped out, hating the rabbity feeling in her chest that was having a hard time dying down even as the Imperial started speaking. She was still anxious, she told herself. But this feeling in her chest was becoming too common for her taste. She just hoped it would fade out soon. Always being on edge was tiring.

The Wildclaw nodded in agreement to the Imperial's words. These dragons seemed to have the impression that all problems could be solved with the help of others. He needed time, he needed thought that wasn't of others.

She eyed Myrrylen carefully as she floated. "I could have gone without that," she murmured, looking into the water. It was already sun-warmed, giving her an icky feeling of uncleanliness. She would have felt better if the water was on the icy side, but didn't bother herself with it any further.

With surprisingly little hesitation, the Wildclaw took a few steps deeper before submerging herself under the water without a sound, barely making a ripple. A few long moments later her head popped up farther into the lake, the redness of her scars looking brighter with saturation against charred scales. She flicked a bit of water in the Imperial's direction, her feathers flopping over and sticking to her face comically. Seeming a bit annoyed that she was unable to shove them out of the way, she submerged herself again.

In an almost choreographed and graceful fashion, Halss burst from the surface, her wings twirling and talons brushing the surface in spirals as she propelled herself upward. She was only air-borne for a few moments before dropping back into the water with a smaller, less graceful splash. Halss turned to the Imperial, her feathers now successfully slicked back and a small grin on her face. "I suppose it's fine, nonetheless."

{ Hello! }

Halss knew she shouldn't have been as startled as she was, but she admittedly leapt back slightly when the Imperial popped out, hating the rabbity feeling in her chest that was having a hard time dying down even as the Imperial started speaking. She was still anxious, she told herself. But this feeling in her chest was becoming too common for her taste. She just hoped it would fade out soon. Always being on edge was tiring.

The Wildclaw nodded in agreement to the Imperial's words. These dragons seemed to have the impression that all problems could be solved with the help of others. He needed time, he needed thought that wasn't of others.

She eyed Myrrylen carefully as she floated. "I could have gone without that," she murmured, looking into the water. It was already sun-warmed, giving her an icky feeling of uncleanliness. She would have felt better if the water was on the icy side, but didn't bother herself with it any further.

With surprisingly little hesitation, the Wildclaw took a few steps deeper before submerging herself under the water without a sound, barely making a ripple. A few long moments later her head popped up farther into the lake, the redness of her scars looking brighter with saturation against charred scales. She flicked a bit of water in the Imperial's direction, her feathers flopping over and sticking to her face comically. Seeming a bit annoyed that she was unable to shove them out of the way, she submerged herself again.

In an almost choreographed and graceful fashion, Halss burst from the surface, her wings twirling and talons brushing the surface in spirals as she propelled herself upward. She was only air-borne for a few moments before dropping back into the water with a smaller, less graceful splash. Halss turned to the Imperial, her feathers now successfully slicked back and a small grin on her face. "I suppose it's fine, nonetheless."
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
"Sure, I've never tried it before, but I think I can. But won't my scales scare them?" Alloy asked, not wanting to make things harder for Tigress. She was so kind and motivational, and if Alloy ruined her hunting, that would be the worst thank you ever. But the wildclaw also had more experience hunting than Alloy did, so they trusted her judgement.
"Sure, I've never tried it before, but I think I can. But won't my scales scare them?" Alloy asked, not wanting to make things harder for Tigress. She was so kind and motivational, and if Alloy ruined her hunting, that would be the worst thank you ever. But the wildclaw also had more experience hunting than Alloy did, so they trusted her judgement.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Tigress shook her head. "That's the point. When my people hunt, they use shields and light to blind the deer and make them freeze. Then our hunters make quick work of scores of them before they even realize. The two of us alone will be able to feed every dragon, I promise you." She explained, grinning. Alloy would truly be invaluable to Tigress.
She continued walking, breathing in scents until she tracked a herd of deer. "This way." She murmured, changing course.

(Hah, deer in headlights dragon style. >:D)
Tigress shook her head. "That's the point. When my people hunt, they use shields and light to blind the deer and make them freeze. Then our hunters make quick work of scores of them before they even realize. The two of us alone will be able to feed every dragon, I promise you." She explained, grinning. Alloy would truly be invaluable to Tigress.
She continued walking, breathing in scents until she tracked a herd of deer. "This way." She murmured, changing course.

(Hah, deer in headlights dragon style. >:D)
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
"Yay!" They said quietly, and creeped in the underbrush behind Tigress. Feeling useful for once, they felt remotely happy for the first time in a while. Alloy tested out their shiny new ability, deflecting glimmers of light at small targets, like a tree branch or a leaf. One time they got a bug, and blinded it long enough to catch it and eat it. Maybe I can actually help Tigress in her hunt. They thought happily.
"Yay!" They said quietly, and creeped in the underbrush behind Tigress. Feeling useful for once, they felt remotely happy for the first time in a while. Alloy tested out their shiny new ability, deflecting glimmers of light at small targets, like a tree branch or a leaf. One time they got a bug, and blinded it long enough to catch it and eat it. Maybe I can actually help Tigress in her hunt. They thought happily.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76