Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
Boop! Still open! :D
Boop! Still open! :D
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Saving! Still open?
Saving! Still open?
kZjIfse.gif
@SekkiBalloon

Yup!
@SekkiBalloon

Yup!
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@meias AAAH I FORGOT HNG

I'm kinda on vacation at the moment but I really do want to join... none of my dragons have enough lore for this hmph.

Could I maybe snag a spot but join the activities in a week or so once my life calms down and/or I'm actually on FR?
@meias AAAH I FORGOT HNG

I'm kinda on vacation at the moment but I really do want to join... none of my dragons have enough lore for this hmph.

Could I maybe snag a spot but join the activities in a week or so once my life calms down and/or I'm actually on FR?
@meias oh wow this looks so fun! I'm on mobile at the moment but if you'll have me, I'll add my dragon info as soon as I'm at a real computer

EDIT: Real computer
Player UN: JimmyEgo
Dragon image:90pngh.png

Name: Forsythia

Gender&Pronouns: Female, she/her

Flight: Fire

Any physical dimorphism? She is slightly above average size, with a wingspan that is nearly triple that of any other snapper's. She can fly and hover, but only for short distances, as her breed's wings were never designed for flight and lack the proper muscle tone. She has minor scarring here and there, enough to indicate that she's been in a battle or two, but nothing very deep or disfiguring. She is not a fast runner, flyer, nor is she quick in combat. Those she does manage to catch, however, don't forget her easily.

Mate: None yet. She tends to fall for females more often than males.

Personality:
Forsythia is very charismatic, or at least she thinks so, and holds herself in high esteem. She can be talkative, and enjoys friendly debates and scholarly discussions-- particularly those involving species-specific habits..
Being a darker, muted colored dragon, she strongly enjoys dragons and trinkets with bright colors. Occasionally, she decorates herself in bright clothing she finds and tries to befriend brightly colored familiars. In the past, she has attempted taking on radiantly colorful coatls as her mate.
She is not all sunshine and bubbles, however. Forsythia has an insatiable taste for the flesh of other dragons. Not that she won't eat typical plants and fish, but given the opportunity, she will devour a fallen enemy or even a fellow clanmate. Her morals, however, keep her from killing another dragon on the sole purpose of feeding on them. She simply believes it is unnecessary to waste such a delicacy should the circumstances arise.

The expulsion:
Forsythia had been banished for cannibalism. In a battle between her fire clan and a neighboring lightning clan, she struck down an enemy wildclaw. The lightning clan was attempting to capture prisoners that they could force to work in their laborious mines and sweatshops. She waited until she believed she was alone to feast on the blue-eyed warrior, but she was spotted by one of her fellow clanmates.

"Wh-what are you doing!? Forsythia, what-!?" A silver, adolescent guardian thundered toward her, gathering in the whole scene laid out before him.
Forsythia whipped around, spitting out the fleshy bit that she had been chewing on.
"Gurder! It isn't what it looks like!"
"Forsythia, how could you!?"
"Gurder, listen, I-"
"No! You heathen!" The guardian backed away, shaking his head in disgust. "You're a monster! This is against the laws, Forsythia! You've brought this dishonor on yourself!" The dragon turned and ran a few steps before taking flight.
"Wait!" Her stomach churned, her appetite suddenly gone. She ran and took to the skies after the young guardian, but she couldn't catch up to him or even keep pace with him. She landed sloppily, and watched as her clanmate disappeared over the treetops. She feared what would happen to her when she returned home.
She sat hunched over in her leader's cave, unable to make eye contact with the dark blue skydancer.
"Forsythia. Gurder claims to have seen you eating, actually eating, another dragon. What do you have to say for yourself?"
The snapper opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She was so humiliated. She was ashamed that she'd finally been caught.
"Your silence admits your guilt. For shame, Forsythia. I had always feared the creature that nobody could see, that upturned our graves and devoured our departed. Our own clanmates, lost in battle or sickness or age. I had sent out parties looking for this despicable monster, but nobody could find the one responsible. For FlameCaller's sake, Forsythia, hatchlings were buried out there. All this time, it was really you?"
Still, she could not look up at her leader, for she knew what would come next.
"You're such a dedicated warrior. You're so good with the hatchlings, and you're one of the brightest pupils I've ever seen. This is blasphemy, you know. You're punishment is death." The skydancer shook her head sorrowfully. "I'm... sorry, Forsythia. You were a great dragon. But I can't overlook this." Regretfully, her leader coiled for an attack, teeth bared.
"I understand." The snapper, straightened her back, her orange eyes narrowed and her wings relaxed behind her. "Then you must also understand why I must do THIS!"
She snarled and leapt at her leader, who was too surprised to counter the attack. They scuffled for a moment, but Forsythia had had the upper hand from the start. She pinned the delicate dragon to the ground and used her weight to crush the skydancer's chest. She heard two pops and the dragon went limp, gasping for air.
Forsythia listened to her breathing for a moment, and then left the small cave. Her leader would live, but she knew she had no place in this clan anymore. She charged into the night and ran away from her clan forever.

Inventory: A lightweaver doll and a small amount of seafood.

Other: She has no intention on giving up her fixation with dragon meat, though she would love to start a family and become a part of a clan again.
@meias oh wow this looks so fun! I'm on mobile at the moment but if you'll have me, I'll add my dragon info as soon as I'm at a real computer

EDIT: Real computer
Player UN: JimmyEgo
Dragon image:90pngh.png

Name: Forsythia

Gender&Pronouns: Female, she/her

Any physical dimorphism? She is slightly above average size, with a wingspan that is nearly triple that of any other snapper's. She can fly and hover, but only for short distances, as her breed's wings were never designed for flight and lack the proper muscle tone. She has minor scarring here and there, enough to indicate that she's been in a battle or two, but nothing very deep or disfiguring. She is not a fast runner, flyer, nor is she quick in combat. Those she does manage to catch, however, don't forget her easily.

Mate: None yet. She tends to fall for females more often than males.

Personality:
Forsythia is very charismatic, or at least she thinks so, and holds herself in high esteem. She can be talkative, and enjoys friendly debates and scholarly discussions-- particularly those involving species-specific habits..
Being a darker, muted colored dragon, she strongly enjoys dragons and trinkets with bright colors. Occasionally, she decorates herself in bright clothing she finds and tries to befriend brightly colored familiars. In the past, she has attempted taking on radiantly colorful coatls as her mate.
She is not all sunshine and bubbles, however. Forsythia has an insatiable taste for the flesh of other dragons. Not that she won't eat typical plants and fish, but given the opportunity, she will devour a fallen enemy or even a fellow clanmate. Her morals, however, keep her from killing another dragon on the sole purpose of feeding on them. She simply believes it is unnecessary to waste such a delicacy should the circumstances arise.

The expulsion:
Forsythia had been banished for cannibalism. In a battle between her fire clan and a neighboring lightning clan, she struck down an enemy wildclaw. The lightning clan was attempting to capture prisoners that they could force to work in their laborious mines and sweatshops. She waited until she believed she was alone to feast on the blue-eyed warrior, but she was spotted by one of her fellow clanmates.

"Wh-what are you doing!? Forsythia, what-!?" A silver, adolescent guardian thundered toward her, gathering in the whole scene laid out before him.
Forsythia whipped around, spitting out the fleshy bit that she had been chewing on.
"Gurder! It isn't what it looks like!"
"Forsythia, how could you!?"
"Gurder, listen, I-"
"No! You heathen!" The guardian backed away, shaking his head in disgust. "You're a monster! This is against the laws, Forsythia! You've brought this dishonor on yourself!" The dragon turned and ran a few steps before taking flight.
"Wait!" Her stomach churned, her appetite suddenly gone. She ran and took to the skies after the young guardian, but she couldn't catch up to him or even keep pace with him. She landed sloppily, and watched as her clanmate disappeared over the treetops. She feared what would happen to her when she returned home.
She sat hunched over in her leader's cave, unable to make eye contact with the dark blue skydancer.
"Forsythia. Gurder claims to have seen you eating, actually eating, another dragon. What do you have to say for yourself?"
The snapper opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She was so humiliated. She was ashamed that she'd finally been caught.
"Your silence admits your guilt. For shame, Forsythia. I had always feared the creature that nobody could see, that upturned our graves and devoured our departed. Our own clanmates, lost in battle or sickness or age. I had sent out parties looking for this despicable monster, but nobody could find the one responsible. For FlameCaller's sake, Forsythia, hatchlings were buried out there. All this time, it was really you?"
Still, she could not look up at her leader, for she knew what would come next.
"You're such a dedicated warrior. You're so good with the hatchlings, and you're one of the brightest pupils I've ever seen. This is blasphemy, you know. You're punishment is death." The skydancer shook her head sorrowfully. "I'm... sorry, Forsythia. You were a great dragon. But I can't overlook this." Regretfully, her leader coiled for an attack, teeth bared.
"I understand." The snapper, straightened her back, her orange eyes narrowed and her wings relaxed behind her. "Then you must also understand why I must do THIS!"
She snarled and leapt at her leader, who was too surprised to counter the attack. They scuffled for a moment, but Forsythia had had the upper hand from the start. She pinned the delicate dragon to the ground and used her weight to crush the skydancer's chest. She heard two pops and the dragon went limp, gasping for air.
Forsythia listened to her breathing for a moment, and then left the small cave. Her leader would live, but she knew she had no place in this clan anymore. She charged into the night and ran away from her clan forever.

Inventory: A lightweaver doll and a small amount of seafood.

Other: She has no intention on giving up her fixation with dragon meat, though she would love to start a family and become a part of a clan again.
(( Thanks for entering, you all!! :D
And of course Lab, you'll be free to enter on a later date~

Also, I think we can start rping? Here's the copy of the first post it in case you haven't seen it yet :D. ))

The air was dry, hot... The bright sun burning on the nocturne's back. Lightning diving from the sky on a rumbling echo, striking the rods not much far away. The sounds were violent, cutting through the natural silence of the desert.

Climbing one of the big rocks that sprouted on the ground, the dark wanderer searched for a better vision of the environment around. His claws clicked as he moved upwards, his body snaking up quickly until he was on the top of it.

With a better range, his glance traveled through the yellowish grey floor, his attention changing from the cactus and the occasional movement of smaller reptiles below. Until...

The sun bothered his vision, and he placed a small paw over his eyes. A silhouette approached from not much far away, what caused a sudden curiosity -mixed with awareness- to build within him. Fire eyes glanced from where he was, interested on who they could be. "Hey!" He yelled at the stranger, as he opened his wings to glide down. Once he noticed that he got their attention, he got to the ground, a bit of dirt being scattered as he landed. "Are you lost?" The noctune's tail flickered behind him, as he waited for them to come closer.

(( Also, I'll make the character listing as soon as I arrive home! I can't do much while on mobile ^^' ))
(( Thanks for entering, you all!! :D
And of course Lab, you'll be free to enter on a later date~

Also, I think we can start rping? Here's the copy of the first post it in case you haven't seen it yet :D. ))

The air was dry, hot... The bright sun burning on the nocturne's back. Lightning diving from the sky on a rumbling echo, striking the rods not much far away. The sounds were violent, cutting through the natural silence of the desert.

Climbing one of the big rocks that sprouted on the ground, the dark wanderer searched for a better vision of the environment around. His claws clicked as he moved upwards, his body snaking up quickly until he was on the top of it.

With a better range, his glance traveled through the yellowish grey floor, his attention changing from the cactus and the occasional movement of smaller reptiles below. Until...

The sun bothered his vision, and he placed a small paw over his eyes. A silhouette approached from not much far away, what caused a sudden curiosity -mixed with awareness- to build within him. Fire eyes glanced from where he was, interested on who they could be. "Hey!" He yelled at the stranger, as he opened his wings to glide down. Once he noticed that he got their attention, he got to the ground, a bit of dirt being scattered as he landed. "Are you lost?" The noctune's tail flickered behind him, as he waited for them to come closer.

(( Also, I'll make the character listing as soon as I arrive home! I can't do much while on mobile ^^' ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
(( I can just jump in, right? ))

Maplefire's head snapped up as she heard someone call out. A moment later, another dragon landed near her. Nocturne, she realized with a hiss.
"Who are you?" She hissed, flaring her wings to appear bigger. "Okay, I'm a little lost, but that's none of your business. I'll find my way on my own."
She regarded the Nocturne with her piercing golden eyes. At least he wasn't a Wind dragon, she noticed.

(( Sorry, short post. I'm multitasking :p ))
(( I can just jump in, right? ))

Maplefire's head snapped up as she heard someone call out. A moment later, another dragon landed near her. Nocturne, she realized with a hiss.
"Who are you?" She hissed, flaring her wings to appear bigger. "Okay, I'm a little lost, but that's none of your business. I'll find my way on my own."
She regarded the Nocturne with her piercing golden eyes. At least he wasn't a Wind dragon, she noticed.

(( Sorry, short post. I'm multitasking :p ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Alloy was not there, they were hiding under some shrubbery a little ways off. Their glinting gold-and-silver scales were bound to be noticed soon. I better hide myself... what if someone sees me and then just decides to hate me because I have no element? Plus, dragons may think that my shining scales make me arrogant and a showoff. They took some of the sandy dirt and grit from the ground and started to rub it on their metallic skin, but it just fell right off. They sighed in exasperation, spit into their talon, and rubbed again, this time the dirt smearing yet not fully obscuring their sheen. "Good enough, I guess." They said, looking at the ground and settling down into it again as they waited for the dragons over there to go away so they could get some water. They were very thirsty.
Alloy was not there, they were hiding under some shrubbery a little ways off. Their glinting gold-and-silver scales were bound to be noticed soon. I better hide myself... what if someone sees me and then just decides to hate me because I have no element? Plus, dragons may think that my shining scales make me arrogant and a showoff. They took some of the sandy dirt and grit from the ground and started to rub it on their metallic skin, but it just fell right off. They sighed in exasperation, spit into their talon, and rubbed again, this time the dirt smearing yet not fully obscuring their sheen. "Good enough, I guess." They said, looking at the ground and settling down into it again as they waited for the dragons over there to go away so they could get some water. They were very thirsty.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Reji wasn't far- he had been following the wandering, lost-looking skydancer for a while, ducking behind stones. Mostly, he was curious whether or not she had fresh food: strangers tended to bring it, and there was nothing more tiring than the carrion of the canyon. He sniffed the air and watched the second dragon, a nocturne, ask her a question. The coatl tasted the air, feeling it's familiar copper-y tang of the storm. He clicked his tongue a few times and sank behind the rock, careful to stay out of sight for the moment, his pale feathers blending in well with the surrounding sands.
Reji wasn't far- he had been following the wandering, lost-looking skydancer for a while, ducking behind stones. Mostly, he was curious whether or not she had fresh food: strangers tended to bring it, and there was nothing more tiring than the carrion of the canyon. He sniffed the air and watched the second dragon, a nocturne, ask her a question. The coatl tasted the air, feeling it's familiar copper-y tang of the storm. He clicked his tongue a few times and sank behind the rock, careful to stay out of sight for the moment, his pale feathers blending in well with the surrounding sands.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Player UN: SkyKeeper
Dragon image:
tumblr_optx4zwoT01rulf7ho1_1280.png
Name: Tigress
Gender&Pronouns: She/Female
Any physical dimorphism? Around each of her ankles, there is a ring of badly scarred and burned tissue. She has not spoken to anyone about them. Slightly smaller in length, height, and weight than most female Wildclaws, but her Wingspan is impressive enough to make up for it.
Mate: Perhaps... One day. She has no gender preference, and is often drawn to dragons who show a lot of courage.
Personality:
Central Traits: Strong of Will and Mind, Adventurous, Loyal. Tigress will never back down from something she believes in, and has the wit and intelligence to back her arguments. Her sharp mind and reflexes make her incredibly dangerous in melee combat. She is always seeking new horizons, new faces. She would give everything for the ones she is loyal to.
Positive Traits: Extroverted, Curious, Giving, and Protective. Has no problem laughing, and generally enjoying the little things in life. Loves to learn new things about other dragons, and of Sornieth. She has always been willing to give the feathers off her back for those she cares for, and is protective of anything worth protecting.
Negative Traits: Fiery Temper, Impatient, Sarcastic, and Stubborn. She can go off easily, and once she's angry it's hard to reel her back in. Patience has never been her strong suit, and she has tendencies to rush into situations and not think before speaking. Satire is her second language, but it often gets on the nerves of those near to her. And when I say Stubborn, I mean it. She rarely wavers once she makes up her mind.

The expulsion:
"Tigress, you stand before the counsel charged with the Murder of our previous leader, Leopard." The voice was cold, so cold, coming from her own Brother, as he gazed with cruel orange eyes down upon her chained form.

"Liar! you know it wasn't me, Hawk! You know I could never do that to our own mother!" Tigress shouted, rage seeping from every lore as she struggled violently against the chains that bound her. They rattled and banged, and coupled with her savage and roaring snarls, made her sound like a captured beast.

"Silence!"

The chains tightened, and Tigress turned to see two Snappers she had never seen before, gripping one in each of their mouths. The first thing she noticed was their eyes; bright, electric blue. They were not fire dragons.

Before the pieces could fall in place within her mind, the Snappers pulled roughly at the chains, dragging her backward and off her feet.
She roared again, but when she turned to strike, she felt painful currents shocking her through the shackles. She let out a shriek, trying desperately to escape the chains and the lightning Snappers that held them. The shocks only increased, until she fell unconscious.

When she woke, she was in her tribe's battle arena, defenseless and unable to walk, only able to use her wings to move. Her brother stood before her, challenging her to a fight that she could not refuse, and could not win. Instead of letting her die, of giving her that one bit of Mercy, he cast her out into the Shifting expanse, defenseless, and unable to use her legs for weeks. She would carry her brother's betrayal with her always, manifested in the scars on her ankles.

Inventory: she carries a Broadsword stolen from the carcass of a Bandit, and a simple gold ring around her top left horn.
Other:
Player UN: SkyKeeper
Dragon image:
tumblr_optx4zwoT01rulf7ho1_1280.png
Name: Tigress
Gender&Pronouns: She/Female
Any physical dimorphism? Around each of her ankles, there is a ring of badly scarred and burned tissue. She has not spoken to anyone about them. Slightly smaller in length, height, and weight than most female Wildclaws, but her Wingspan is impressive enough to make up for it.
Mate: Perhaps... One day. She has no gender preference, and is often drawn to dragons who show a lot of courage.
Personality:
Central Traits: Strong of Will and Mind, Adventurous, Loyal. Tigress will never back down from something she believes in, and has the wit and intelligence to back her arguments. Her sharp mind and reflexes make her incredibly dangerous in melee combat. She is always seeking new horizons, new faces. She would give everything for the ones she is loyal to.
Positive Traits: Extroverted, Curious, Giving, and Protective. Has no problem laughing, and generally enjoying the little things in life. Loves to learn new things about other dragons, and of Sornieth. She has always been willing to give the feathers off her back for those she cares for, and is protective of anything worth protecting.
Negative Traits: Fiery Temper, Impatient, Sarcastic, and Stubborn. She can go off easily, and once she's angry it's hard to reel her back in. Patience has never been her strong suit, and she has tendencies to rush into situations and not think before speaking. Satire is her second language, but it often gets on the nerves of those near to her. And when I say Stubborn, I mean it. She rarely wavers once she makes up her mind.

The expulsion:
"Tigress, you stand before the counsel charged with the Murder of our previous leader, Leopard." The voice was cold, so cold, coming from her own Brother, as he gazed with cruel orange eyes down upon her chained form.

"Liar! you know it wasn't me, Hawk! You know I could never do that to our own mother!" Tigress shouted, rage seeping from every lore as she struggled violently against the chains that bound her. They rattled and banged, and coupled with her savage and roaring snarls, made her sound like a captured beast.

"Silence!"

The chains tightened, and Tigress turned to see two Snappers she had never seen before, gripping one in each of their mouths. The first thing she noticed was their eyes; bright, electric blue. They were not fire dragons.

Before the pieces could fall in place within her mind, the Snappers pulled roughly at the chains, dragging her backward and off her feet.
She roared again, but when she turned to strike, she felt painful currents shocking her through the shackles. She let out a shriek, trying desperately to escape the chains and the lightning Snappers that held them. The shocks only increased, until she fell unconscious.

When she woke, she was in her tribe's battle arena, defenseless and unable to walk, only able to use her wings to move. Her brother stood before her, challenging her to a fight that she could not refuse, and could not win. Instead of letting her die, of giving her that one bit of Mercy, he cast her out into the Shifting expanse, defenseless, and unable to use her legs for weeks. She would carry her brother's betrayal with her always, manifested in the scars on her ankles.

Inventory: she carries a Broadsword stolen from the carcass of a Bandit, and a simple gold ring around her top left horn.
Other:
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76