Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the Heart of the Swarm [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
((It is kinda tedious to type in the code every time, but it is worth it sometimes. He is, really. The most precious of bab. :3))

Sam lightly tapped Tristen on the shoulder as the pair of dragons landed, and they both stood(albeit a bit hesitantly on tristan's part). "I belive so." Sam said, glancing back and forth between the noc and the wildclaw. The wildclaw matched the description that his father had given him, and the faint scent of rot came off of them, so he figured that they must be the ones.

"My name is Samuel." he said, bowing slightly. "And this is tristen." he added, gesturing to his companion, who nodded in greeting. All traces of nervousness had vanished from tristan's expression now that they were in the moment, and he know had a friendly and he now had a friendly smile on his face.
((It is kinda tedious to type in the code every time, but it is worth it sometimes. He is, really. The most precious of bab. :3))

Sam lightly tapped Tristen on the shoulder as the pair of dragons landed, and they both stood(albeit a bit hesitantly on tristan's part). "I belive so." Sam said, glancing back and forth between the noc and the wildclaw. The wildclaw matched the description that his father had given him, and the faint scent of rot came off of them, so he figured that they must be the ones.

"My name is Samuel." he said, bowing slightly. "And this is tristen." he added, gesturing to his companion, who nodded in greeting. All traces of nervousness had vanished from tristan's expression now that they were in the moment, and he know had a friendly and he now had a friendly smile on his face.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Just. Just. His history. ;;;; he's such a strong boy to have come out of such experiences.
Got curious about his sister, Aiea. She seems pretty cool, too, personality-wise o: I tend to quickly idolize strong lady characters if that hasn't become obvious yet haha--))

Immediately, Noc returned the polite bows. "Pleasure to meet you both! My name's Ignition, Harbinger of the Brood--" She abruptly cut off, then continued, the birdskull mask doing little to cover her embarrassment-- "Uh, I, err, that's just a fancy term in our clan for 'Scout' or 'Warrior', haha, uhm..."

"Charmed," the Wildclaw said, in turn, with a bow of her own. "I am Deinomache. Mother likes to call me the Scourge of the Wasteland, but, truthfully I'm content to be at the alchemist's as well as the inventor's benches rather than to engage in combat." She chuckled, then added, "Those are, by the way, rather lovely pearls, if I may say so, myself."
((Just. Just. His history. ;;;; he's such a strong boy to have come out of such experiences.
Got curious about his sister, Aiea. She seems pretty cool, too, personality-wise o: I tend to quickly idolize strong lady characters if that hasn't become obvious yet haha--))

Immediately, Noc returned the polite bows. "Pleasure to meet you both! My name's Ignition, Harbinger of the Brood--" She abruptly cut off, then continued, the birdskull mask doing little to cover her embarrassment-- "Uh, I, err, that's just a fancy term in our clan for 'Scout' or 'Warrior', haha, uhm..."

"Charmed," the Wildclaw said, in turn, with a bow of her own. "I am Deinomache. Mother likes to call me the Scourge of the Wasteland, but, truthfully I'm content to be at the alchemist's as well as the inventor's benches rather than to engage in combat." She chuckled, then added, "Those are, by the way, rather lovely pearls, if I may say so, myself."
FR+16/GMT+8
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
((You have no idea how much it pained me to put him through it. Aiea actually belongs, now, to a good rp partner of mine. Multiple of his siblings(and two of the children) have gone to them. Even now we are further twining our lore, because the clan they run is actually diana's birth clan. Strange how things come together.))

"Pleasure is mine." Sam said, straightening. All the while, trieten was doing his best to not let his legs fall out from under him. He had never been in a position like this, and was devoting all his willpower to keep steady.

"I can't say I know how this works with so few others." Sam continued. "Normally its a big affair, with more attendes and a big speech somewhere, but that would seem somewhat silly with just the four of us."
((You have no idea how much it pained me to put him through it. Aiea actually belongs, now, to a good rp partner of mine. Multiple of his siblings(and two of the children) have gone to them. Even now we are further twining our lore, because the clan they run is actually diana's birth clan. Strange how things come together.))

"Pleasure is mine." Sam said, straightening. All the while, trieten was doing his best to not let his legs fall out from under him. He had never been in a position like this, and was devoting all his willpower to keep steady.

"I can't say I know how this works with so few others." Sam continued. "Normally its a big affair, with more attendes and a big speech somewhere, but that would seem somewhat silly with just the four of us."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Wow, cool o:))

Ignition laughed. "No problem. Our clan's ceremonies and rituals are... a little different, and I'm not so well-versed in how to perform them." The Wildclaw beside her smiled, with some look of pride. "Besides, this is the first time we've ever done something like this. You're our first allies since the Plaguebringer brought our Matriarch to be," the Noc said.
((Wow, cool o:))

Ignition laughed. "No problem. Our clan's ceremonies and rituals are... a little different, and I'm not so well-versed in how to perform them." The Wildclaw beside her smiled, with some look of pride. "Besides, this is the first time we've ever done something like this. You're our first allies since the Plaguebringer brought our Matriarch to be," the Noc said.
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
((SCHOOLS OUT!!!))

Sam spared a quick glance at his companion. "Then I believe we have our work cut out for us." He said. "Tristan will go with you, ignition, and I will lead Deinomache back to my home, and we meet back here in four weeks time. Miss anything?"
((SCHOOLS OUT!!!))

Sam spared a quick glance at his companion. "Then I believe we have our work cut out for us." He said. "Tristan will go with you, ignition, and I will lead Deinomache back to my home, and we meet back here in four weeks time. Miss anything?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((AAWWWWW YEEEEEE))

The Noc shook her head, saying, "All good, here!" Beside her, the Wildclaw had removed her alchemy goggles and cleaned them off. I have somebody I'm already missing dearly, she thought, then continued, aloud and cheerily, "Though, this will be quite an exciting adventure, won't it?"
((AAWWWWW YEEEEEE))

The Noc shook her head, saying, "All good, here!" Beside her, the Wildclaw had removed her alchemy goggles and cleaned them off. I have somebody I'm already missing dearly, she thought, then continued, aloud and cheerily, "Though, this will be quite an exciting adventure, won't it?"
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
"I believe it will." Sam said, sparing another glance at tristen, who was tracing the pattern on his pearl. "You'll do fine." He whispered before nudging the other forward with a light tap of the wing. "It'll be over before you know it."

Tristen nodded slightly before doing the only obvious thing, and moving to stand with the nocturne, who he assumed would be his guide to where he would be spending the next few weeks.
"I believe it will." Sam said, sparing another glance at tristen, who was tracing the pattern on his pearl. "You'll do fine." He whispered before nudging the other forward with a light tap of the wing. "It'll be over before you know it."

Tristen nodded slightly before doing the only obvious thing, and moving to stand with the nocturne, who he assumed would be his guide to where he would be spending the next few weeks.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
In a jolly fashion, Ignition batted Tristen the Pearlcatcher on the wing, as though they were already pals. "We'll take care of you, don't worry!" At the same time, Deinomache took her place by Samuel. "Eager to see the rest of your clan and kin," she said, pleasantly.
In a jolly fashion, Ignition batted Tristen the Pearlcatcher on the wing, as though they were already pals. "We'll take care of you, don't worry!" At the same time, Deinomache took her place by Samuel. "Eager to see the rest of your clan and kin," she said, pleasantly.
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
(Tristen is available, btw. Feel free to throw things at him until something sticks. I love to write awkward situations. :3))

"I am sure." The pair said in unision, even though they were apart, and now headed in different directions, tristan iz the one that continued after the other pair had left for expanse. "So, ignition, its been a while since I have visited the wastes, has it changed at all?" Tristen was much calmer, having accepted the fact that he was put in this spot, and was going to make the best of it.

"Follow me, if you would." Sam said, lifting off and circling above once while he waited for the wildclaw to catch up before heading his course toward the ominous black clouds that clung to the edge of the eastern horizon.

((This is where it gets crazy. Let me know if it gets to be to much and we can split off.))
(Tristen is available, btw. Feel free to throw things at him until something sticks. I love to write awkward situations. :3))

"I am sure." The pair said in unision, even though they were apart, and now headed in different directions, tristan iz the one that continued after the other pair had left for expanse. "So, ignition, its been a while since I have visited the wastes, has it changed at all?" Tristen was much calmer, having accepted the fact that he was put in this spot, and was going to make the best of it.

"Follow me, if you would." Sam said, lifting off and circling above once while he waited for the wildclaw to catch up before heading his course toward the ominous black clouds that clung to the edge of the eastern horizon.

((This is where it gets crazy. Let me know if it gets to be to much and we can split off.))
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((LET THE DRAGON THROWING COMMENCE.
Also, don't worry, I'm used to roleplaying several different scenes at once haha))

After some thought, Ignition shook her head. "It's certainly just filthier, probably a few new strains of germs, but nothing drastically new." The Noc caught herself looking for a shiny round rock to hold in one of her claws, thus flying and leading the Swarm's newest guest off-course; not that he would have known, but nonetheless, she discreetly corrected her flight path. "Why, what's the last thing you remember about the Wasteland?"
Flapping her wings as she awkwardly took a running start, Deinomache managed to take flight and follow Samuel up into the air. "Heheh, please do pardon me; as you can tell, I'm not an incredibly talented flier. My mate could certainly do it better than I, if her wings weren't so tattered. I am quite thrilled to see what your domain is like, however! Might I ask for some primers and information?"
((LET THE DRAGON THROWING COMMENCE.
Also, don't worry, I'm used to roleplaying several different scenes at once haha))

After some thought, Ignition shook her head. "It's certainly just filthier, probably a few new strains of germs, but nothing drastically new." The Noc caught herself looking for a shiny round rock to hold in one of her claws, thus flying and leading the Swarm's newest guest off-course; not that he would have known, but nonetheless, she discreetly corrected her flight path. "Why, what's the last thing you remember about the Wasteland?"
Flapping her wings as she awkwardly took a running start, Deinomache managed to take flight and follow Samuel up into the air. "Heheh, please do pardon me; as you can tell, I'm not an incredibly talented flier. My mate could certainly do it better than I, if her wings weren't so tattered. I am quite thrilled to see what your domain is like, however! Might I ask for some primers and information?"
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10