Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1v1. w/ Marzal]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Marzal
I'll just start, lets see where this goes))
Charles stands on the fire domains border as he plucks some Cindershrooms from a rock. He groans, as he feels the searing heat on his scales. "Why must I be the one to do this?" He groans again
@Marzal
I'll just start, lets see where this goes))
Charles stands on the fire domains border as he plucks some Cindershrooms from a rock. He groans, as he feels the searing heat on his scales. "Why must I be the one to do this?" He groans again
xTLBQuX.png
@RainingStorm
Alright))
Viva was resting near a pool of lava, Loving the feel of the smoke rub against his tired skin. He rolled over, More stressed with the fact that he was alone. Viva snorted, Seeing a pile of Cindershrooms. Who picked these? He wondered, Getting up slowly.
@RainingStorm
Alright))
Viva was resting near a pool of lava, Loving the feel of the smoke rub against his tired skin. He rolled over, More stressed with the fact that he was alone. Viva snorted, Seeing a pile of Cindershrooms. Who picked these? He wondered, Getting up slowly.
@Marzal
After picking off all the Cindershrooms on the rock, he moves onto picking some Ashfall Pricklers a short distance away. Charles sticks his head in a crevice between some rocks, where the Ashfall Pricklers were. He moves his head away and he reaches in, grabbing the Pricklers and taking the three out.
@Marzal
After picking off all the Cindershrooms on the rock, he moves onto picking some Ashfall Pricklers a short distance away. Charles sticks his head in a crevice between some rocks, where the Ashfall Pricklers were. He moves his head away and he reaches in, grabbing the Pricklers and taking the three out.
xTLBQuX.png
@RainingStorm
Viva followed the scent, Crawling over to a small rock. He sniffed it, Fresh Scent. Viva looked around, To see a large dragon. But on Ashfall territory? Seeing it was more likely to be a Nature flight dragon it could get easily burnt here. Viva crawled a bit closer, To get a better and easiler look at him.
@RainingStorm
Viva followed the scent, Crawling over to a small rock. He sniffed it, Fresh Scent. Viva looked around, To see a large dragon. But on Ashfall territory? Seeing it was more likely to be a Nature flight dragon it could get easily burnt here. Viva crawled a bit closer, To get a better and easiler look at him.
@Marzal
Charles digs a small hole and he places the cindershrooms and ashfall pricklers inside it, before covering them up. In the process he gets dirt on the green highnoon hank he was wearing, and he quickly takes it off and shakes off the dirt. He puts the hank back on and walks away, looking for more plants.
@Marzal
Charles digs a small hole and he places the cindershrooms and ashfall pricklers inside it, before covering them up. In the process he gets dirt on the green highnoon hank he was wearing, and he quickly takes it off and shakes off the dirt. He puts the hank back on and walks away, looking for more plants.
xTLBQuX.png
@RainingStorm

Viva growled, Was that guy stealing the resources? His, Resources! He growled, Rushing over to the dragon and simply tapped on it's skin. He didn;t want to start a small conflict, But he didn;t enjoy that he was taking the food without permission.
@RainingStorm

Viva growled, Was that guy stealing the resources? His, Resources! He growled, Rushing over to the dragon and simply tapped on it's skin. He didn;t want to start a small conflict, But he didn;t enjoy that he was taking the food without permission.
@Marzal
Charles jumps up and around and fright. He's clearly nervous, or at least unsure of what to say. Charles takes a short breath in and a moment of staring at Viva before speaking, "C-Can I help you...?"
@Marzal
Charles jumps up and around and fright. He's clearly nervous, or at least unsure of what to say. Charles takes a short breath in and a moment of staring at Viva before speaking, "C-Can I help you...?"
xTLBQuX.png
@Marzal (you don't need to ping me anymore, I'm subbed uwu)
@Marzal (you don't need to ping me anymore, I'm subbed uwu)
xTLBQuX.png
((Alright,))

Viva bared his teeth just a tad bit, "I hope you know this is the Ashfall waste, Right? You taking my food.." He tried to explain it, Eyes stuck on the larger dragons eyes
((Alright,))

Viva bared his teeth just a tad bit, "I hope you know this is the Ashfall waste, Right? You taking my food.." He tried to explain it, Eyes stuck on the larger dragons eyes
@Marzal
"They're yours? Strange, as I'm quite sure I was the one who collected them" Charles stares down at Viva, finding him slightly familiar. He thinks 'Was this the dragon who was meant to answer my question at that... Question convention gathering thing?'
@Marzal
"They're yours? Strange, as I'm quite sure I was the one who collected them" Charles stares down at Viva, finding him slightly familiar. He thinks 'Was this the dragon who was meant to answer my question at that... Question convention gathering thing?'
xTLBQuX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36