Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shifters [OOC] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I like this idea, anyone wanna be rivals, acquaintances or friends with Sissy hit me up!!

Also we should make this a ooc board maybe?
I like this idea, anyone wanna be rivals, acquaintances or friends with Sissy hit me up!!

Also we should make this a ooc board maybe?
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
@RadicalRyuu, I feel like both of our boys are troubled and of close age, how about Varden and Sissy used to be partners in crime as far as getting into fights? Sissy wanted to mellow out, however, and challenge his anger problems, while Varden (who was never caught for his crimes) continues to live angrily and unlawfully, breaking into cars and stuff? So they were sortof like good friends, but had a falling out since Sissy was sent to Juvi?

I imagine Sissy doesn't like how Varden is living his life, while Varden wishes that Sissy would live more lawlessly again?

I feel like in it's worst moments it could mean Varden using Sissy's anger problems as a way to manipulate him and stopping Sissy from truly overcoming his issues.
@RadicalRyuu, I feel like both of our boys are troubled and of close age, how about Varden and Sissy used to be partners in crime as far as getting into fights? Sissy wanted to mellow out, however, and challenge his anger problems, while Varden (who was never caught for his crimes) continues to live angrily and unlawfully, breaking into cars and stuff? So they were sortof like good friends, but had a falling out since Sissy was sent to Juvi?

I imagine Sissy doesn't like how Varden is living his life, while Varden wishes that Sissy would live more lawlessly again?

I feel like in it's worst moments it could mean Varden using Sissy's anger problems as a way to manipulate him and stopping Sissy from truly overcoming his issues.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
@Eaglefairy

Name: Axvar Ziule (Born Asher Zago)

The animal you can shift into: Black four horned goat

Appearance:

6'3 and toned with scraggly, straight black hair extending a bit past his waist and bright blue eyes. His skin is pale white with a very light tan. He wears whatever he can get his hands on, though his cloths are always dark and more recently he's gotten ahold of a trench coat and black gloves, both of which he wears on a regular basis. Both his ears have been pierced twice, as has his septum, all of which bear a plain silver ring. He also often wears a variety of stolen jewelry, usually a necklace and a few rings, depending on what he hasn't been able to sell.

Personality:

Axvar is energetic, generally cheerful, and seems to not take things seriously. He's usually smiling and is an optimist. He is neither trusting nor trustworthy, and can be pretty manipulative. He's a good liar and pretty sneaky. Axvar is actually a fairly nice guy and will help you with whatever you need if he sees a benefit for himself in it. He does his best to appear charming and polite, though over time it fades away more and more as he becomes more comfortable around you. He is suspicious of everyone and will speculate their intentions until proven otherwise. Even though he carries weapons with him at all times, Axvar is a coward and solves most conflicts with the ingenious method of running away as fast as he can.

History:

Axvar, at the time known as Asher was born to a very superstitious family. Many of them are shifters as well, mostly sheep, horses, but few of them are goats. They showered Asher with love and affection like all their other children. That was, until he shifted for the first time. Horrified that their son is not only a goat, but one with four horns, they kicked him out of the house when he was still very young, believing their son was a demon. Just like what happened to his great uncle many years ago for the same reason. Left without anywhere to go, Asher lived in the streets. Over time, he stole his way to a better life, informally changing his name along the way, and now sells mainly stolen jewelry. He and Damien wander the streets, staying reclusive and carrying most of what he owns in a heavy backpack, wandering between abandoned buildings. Lately, he's found an old church that's been closed for years and is working on setting up a more permanent residence.

Extra:
  • Has grown to love being a thief and his current lifestyle. He plans to branch out and bring more variety to his sales.
  • He has no licences for anything, no ID, no bank account, nothing of the sort and has been considered missing for years, the same goes for Damien.
  • Likes to think he's living large, even though he knows he's not and likes to joke about his past.
  • Talented at picking locks and can escape from just about anything.
  • Never goes anywhere unarmed, usually with a concealed pistol and a butterfly knife.

Name: Damien Krova (Born Damon Carver)

The animal you can shift into: Serval

Appearance:

5'9 and thin, underweight in fact. His skin is white and ghostly pale. His hair is short, straight, unbrushed and blonde, and his eyes are also blue, however both look washed out in color. He normally wears plain flannels and cargo pants. More recently he got ahold of a lab coat, which he constantly wears because he thinks it looks good.

Personality:

Damien is a genuinely nice guy, but is easily startled and seems fearful and paranoid, which, in a way, he is. He's very blunt, but tries to be polite. He's much more sporadic than Axvar. He's more trusting and open, but will reach a point where he just shuts down and refuses to talk anymore. The paranoia mainly stems from the fact that he can barely control when he shifts and can't fully control himself, bringing a bad name to shifters with his uncontrolled behavior often described as animalistic and, in some cases, savage. He doesn't trust himself at all, and tends to get clingy, not wanting to leave the people he likes and trusts. His view of fair is skewed, and he will actually offer to do more than what would be considered fair compared to what people have done for him. While both of them are pretty social, Damien will suddenly become reclusive and hide behind Axvar, not wanting people to see how much of a nervous wreck he can become when he's worried.

History:

Largely unknown. He refuses to speak on his childhood, well what he can at least remember of it, nor how he met Axvar and exactly why they decided to team up, though he will admit that one of their reasons was to help keep each other grounded.

Extra:
  • Doesn't like coffee, drinks tea throughout the day instead.
  • Very knowledgeable of biology.
  • Is also always armed with a variety of blades.
  • When they're both transformed, Damien will often ride on Axvar's back.
  • Knows first aid, and either he or Axvar carry around medical supplies, just in case.
  • Helps Axvar with the thieving, usually working as a lookout.
@Eaglefairy

Name: Axvar Ziule (Born Asher Zago)

The animal you can shift into: Black four horned goat

Appearance:

6'3 and toned with scraggly, straight black hair extending a bit past his waist and bright blue eyes. His skin is pale white with a very light tan. He wears whatever he can get his hands on, though his cloths are always dark and more recently he's gotten ahold of a trench coat and black gloves, both of which he wears on a regular basis. Both his ears have been pierced twice, as has his septum, all of which bear a plain silver ring. He also often wears a variety of stolen jewelry, usually a necklace and a few rings, depending on what he hasn't been able to sell.

Personality:

Axvar is energetic, generally cheerful, and seems to not take things seriously. He's usually smiling and is an optimist. He is neither trusting nor trustworthy, and can be pretty manipulative. He's a good liar and pretty sneaky. Axvar is actually a fairly nice guy and will help you with whatever you need if he sees a benefit for himself in it. He does his best to appear charming and polite, though over time it fades away more and more as he becomes more comfortable around you. He is suspicious of everyone and will speculate their intentions until proven otherwise. Even though he carries weapons with him at all times, Axvar is a coward and solves most conflicts with the ingenious method of running away as fast as he can.

History:

Axvar, at the time known as Asher was born to a very superstitious family. Many of them are shifters as well, mostly sheep, horses, but few of them are goats. They showered Asher with love and affection like all their other children. That was, until he shifted for the first time. Horrified that their son is not only a goat, but one with four horns, they kicked him out of the house when he was still very young, believing their son was a demon. Just like what happened to his great uncle many years ago for the same reason. Left without anywhere to go, Asher lived in the streets. Over time, he stole his way to a better life, informally changing his name along the way, and now sells mainly stolen jewelry. He and Damien wander the streets, staying reclusive and carrying most of what he owns in a heavy backpack, wandering between abandoned buildings. Lately, he's found an old church that's been closed for years and is working on setting up a more permanent residence.

Extra:
  • Has grown to love being a thief and his current lifestyle. He plans to branch out and bring more variety to his sales.
  • He has no licences for anything, no ID, no bank account, nothing of the sort and has been considered missing for years, the same goes for Damien.
  • Likes to think he's living large, even though he knows he's not and likes to joke about his past.
  • Talented at picking locks and can escape from just about anything.
  • Never goes anywhere unarmed, usually with a concealed pistol and a butterfly knife.

Name: Damien Krova (Born Damon Carver)

The animal you can shift into: Serval

Appearance:

5'9 and thin, underweight in fact. His skin is white and ghostly pale. His hair is short, straight, unbrushed and blonde, and his eyes are also blue, however both look washed out in color. He normally wears plain flannels and cargo pants. More recently he got ahold of a lab coat, which he constantly wears because he thinks it looks good.

Personality:

Damien is a genuinely nice guy, but is easily startled and seems fearful and paranoid, which, in a way, he is. He's very blunt, but tries to be polite. He's much more sporadic than Axvar. He's more trusting and open, but will reach a point where he just shuts down and refuses to talk anymore. The paranoia mainly stems from the fact that he can barely control when he shifts and can't fully control himself, bringing a bad name to shifters with his uncontrolled behavior often described as animalistic and, in some cases, savage. He doesn't trust himself at all, and tends to get clingy, not wanting to leave the people he likes and trusts. His view of fair is skewed, and he will actually offer to do more than what would be considered fair compared to what people have done for him. While both of them are pretty social, Damien will suddenly become reclusive and hide behind Axvar, not wanting people to see how much of a nervous wreck he can become when he's worried.

History:

Largely unknown. He refuses to speak on his childhood, well what he can at least remember of it, nor how he met Axvar and exactly why they decided to team up, though he will admit that one of their reasons was to help keep each other grounded.

Extra:
  • Doesn't like coffee, drinks tea throughout the day instead.
  • Very knowledgeable of biology.
  • Is also always armed with a variety of blades.
  • When they're both transformed, Damien will often ride on Axvar's back.
  • Knows first aid, and either he or Axvar carry around medical supplies, just in case.
  • Helps Axvar with the thieving, usually working as a lookout.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I'm also up for discussing relationships, though I won't be able to respond until morning.
I'm also up for discussing relationships, though I won't be able to respond until morning.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@slikmcqwik
OOOOoOoO I like this idea, mostly for the fact that Varden using Sissy anger agents him. I also see Varden maybe having a cause to him going to Juvi.
@slikmcqwik
OOOOoOoO I like this idea, mostly for the fact that Varden using Sissy anger agents him. I also see Varden maybe having a cause to him going to Juvi.
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
@RadicalRyuu Yay I'm so glad you like it! Also, I agree, he could definitely have a hand in that.
@RadicalRyuu Yay I'm so glad you like it! Also, I agree, he could definitely have a hand in that.
I love the preexisting relationships idea! Would anyone want their character to be anything with Anastasia? She's on page 3 by the way :)
I love the preexisting relationships idea! Would anyone want their character to be anything with Anastasia? She's on page 3 by the way :)
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
@May
Maybe Shira and Anastasia could be friends? They both have that kind of quiet, withdrawn and mostly laid back thing going on.

And to everyone who posted an application, all of them look great! As for plot, I was thinking that after all of our characters conveniently end up in the same place, there's an anti-shifter rally nearby (like witch-hunty kind of stuff) and then they get noticed, attacked by the anti-shifter people, and then they have to go off and, like, stop the anti-shifter mentality. Does it make sense? Does it sound like a feasible plot? Is there anything anyone else would like to add?
@May
Maybe Shira and Anastasia could be friends? They both have that kind of quiet, withdrawn and mostly laid back thing going on.

And to everyone who posted an application, all of them look great! As for plot, I was thinking that after all of our characters conveniently end up in the same place, there's an anti-shifter rally nearby (like witch-hunty kind of stuff) and then they get noticed, attacked by the anti-shifter people, and then they have to go off and, like, stop the anti-shifter mentality. Does it make sense? Does it sound like a feasible plot? Is there anything anyone else would like to add?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy

Sounds pretty good to me! We can always start fleshing it out as we go. There are enough of us that there should be at least some ideas flying around, lol
@Eaglefairy

Sounds pretty good to me! We can always start fleshing it out as we go. There are enough of us that there should be at least some ideas flying around, lol
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@Eaglefairy, that sounds great. I was thinking that maybe Varden's dad was a politician who supported people who feel threatened by shifters and wants to usher in security laws restricting them from certain areas and requiring identification, which is kinda an explanation to why Varden acts out. Basically his dad cares more about his political career than his family in that sense.

Thoughts? I just think if you wanted to, you could definitely use that as a plot device or something.
@Eaglefairy, that sounds great. I was thinking that maybe Varden's dad was a politician who supported people who feel threatened by shifters and wants to usher in security laws restricting them from certain areas and requiring identification, which is kinda an explanation to why Varden acts out. Basically his dad cares more about his political career than his family in that sense.

Thoughts? I just think if you wanted to, you could definitely use that as a plot device or something.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16