Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shifters [OOC] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Rosetta248 @May
Yes, you're both good! And I think I'll close it now, because there's a lot of people.
@Rosetta248 @May
Yes, you're both good! And I think I'll close it now, because there's a lot of people.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy

Just asking, am I still allowed to post my bios? I'm on mobile, but will be back at my laptop in about an hour and I can write them then.
@Eaglefairy

Just asking, am I still allowed to post my bios? I'm on mobile, but will be back at my laptop in about an hour and I can write them then.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@SporkLord
Yes, you're fine! You had already asked to get in, and I told you yes. I'm just saying new people who had never posted in the thread. Go ahead and post your characters!
@SporkLord
Yes, you're fine! You had already asked to get in, and I told you yes. I'm just saying new people who had never posted in the thread. Go ahead and post your characters!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
@Eaglefairy
Is my character accepted?
@Eaglefairy
Is my character accepted?
@WinterSoul
Yes, you're good!
@WinterSoul
Yes, you're good!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
@Eaglefairy
I'm currently on vacation (well I have been) but I just wanted to say I'm probably gonna be kind of inactive (for when the RP starts) sorry, I'll reply when I can when it starts
@Eaglefairy
I'm currently on vacation (well I have been) but I just wanted to say I'm probably gonna be kind of inactive (for when the RP starts) sorry, I'll reply when I can when it starts
@Jaystripes
That's okay! Just reply whenever you can.
@Jaystripes
That's okay! Just reply whenever you can.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
@Eaglefairy
I know this is closed, but I found it hilarious that there is a roleplay with the exact same name and plot that I'm participating in XD
(if you want to check it out, it's in my signature)
Hope I'm not disrupting anyone.
@IMATRASHCAN @FLOW3Y @smerdyakov @tybaltcatulet @Pokemon18780
look at this
@Eaglefairy
I know this is closed, but I found it hilarious that there is a roleplay with the exact same name and plot that I'm participating in XD
(if you want to check it out, it's in my signature)
Hope I'm not disrupting anyone.
@IMATRASHCAN @FLOW3Y @smerdyakov @tybaltcatulet @Pokemon18780
look at this
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Eaglefairy Alright, here are my characters (finally) [quote][b]Name:[/b] James McGarrett [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]The animal you can shift into:[/b] [center][img]https://userscontent2.emaze.com/images/5f31c666-8c60-4647-9ba3-d9bf977537a4/b0c3aaad-b97f-40b2-aa6d-1694fe434175.png[/img][/center] [b]Appearance:[/b] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b9/e9/27/b9e927914a134d12d2ee73b003b2a134.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Personality:[/b] James likes to act like a tough guy, pretending that what people say about him behind his back doesn’t bother him. He doesn’t open up to people very much about his feelings, not even to his friends, few as they may be. Sometimes he acts rashly, which can get him into trouble, though it’s rare that he picks fights or anything. [b]History:[/b] Life hasn’t exactly been easy for James. His mother and stepfather weren’t exactly happy when he discovered he could shift, and they were even more disturbed by the fact that he was a predator. The family has grown distant since then, with James often staying the night with friends instead of going home. His father left when he was seven. The guy was a drunk and would sometimes take out his anger on James, who couldn’t defend himself against someone quite yet, nor could he control his shifting. He has no other siblings. His friends think it’s totally awesome what he can turn into and try to talk him into shifting a lot, but he usually just ignores them. [b]Extra:[/b] [/quote] [quote][b]Name:[/b] Moira Matthews [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]The animal you can shift into:[/b] [center][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jH_k3m5Rvrw/UYbmXxhxEYI/AAAAAAAAAE8/8aHy-KENpcE/s320/6ad5e0ee07d8e9746f3587e8a26f2041_original.gif[/img][/center] [b]Appearance:[/b] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/df/ce/c8/dfcec87be6589b99f01fc172a703346a.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Personality:[/b] Moira is very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time, though she loves to laugh and talk with her friends. She’s definitely a book worm and always has at least one novel with her, probably with her nose and imagination buried deep within. Though she may appear shy and antisocial at first, Moira just likes to get to know people before she actually opens up to them. [b]History:[/b] It wasn’t until she was nine that she discovered that she could shift. Her parents were thrilled of course, as it had been several generations since there had been a shifter in the family. She has two younger siblings, brothers, neither of which can shift, though it isn’t confirmed that it will never happen. Since she learned of her “powers,” Moira has become a little bit more closed off, choosing to stick with her books as companions. Books won’t judge you, no matter who you are. [b]Extra:[/b] [/quote]
@Eaglefairy Alright, here are my characters (finally)
Quote:
Name: James McGarrett
The animal you can shift into:
b0c3aaad-b97f-40b2-aa6d-1694fe434175.png
Appearance:
b9e927914a134d12d2ee73b003b2a134.jpg
Personality: James likes to act like a tough guy, pretending that what people say about him behind his back doesn’t bother him. He doesn’t open up to people very much about his feelings, not even to his friends, few as they may be. Sometimes he acts rashly, which can get him into trouble, though it’s rare that he picks fights or anything.
History: Life hasn’t exactly been easy for James. His mother and stepfather weren’t exactly happy when he discovered he could shift, and they were even more disturbed by the fact that he was a predator. The family has grown distant since then, with James often staying the night with friends instead of going home. His father left when he was seven. The guy was a drunk and would sometimes take out his anger on James, who couldn’t defend himself against someone quite yet, nor could he control his shifting. He has no other siblings. His friends think it’s totally awesome what he can turn into and try to talk him into shifting a lot, but he usually just ignores them.
Extra:
Quote:
Name: Moira Matthews
The animal you can shift into:
6ad5e0ee07d8e9746f3587e8a26f2041_original.gif
Appearance:
dfcec87be6589b99f01fc172a703346a.jpg
Personality: Moira is very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time, though she loves to laugh and talk with her friends. She’s definitely a book worm and always has at least one novel with her, probably with her nose and imagination buried deep within. Though she may appear shy and antisocial at first, Moira just likes to get to know people before she actually opens up to them.
History: It wasn’t until she was nine that she discovered that she could shift. Her parents were thrilled of course, as it had been several generations since there had been a shifter in the family. She has two younger siblings, brothers, neither of which can shift, though it isn’t confirmed that it will never happen. Since she learned of her “powers,” Moira has become a little bit more closed off, choosing to stick with her books as companions. Books won’t judge you, no matter who you are.
Extra:
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
Sooo I was wondering what the main conflict will be for this rp? What will bring our diverse group together?

Also, I've found it fun to start an rp with some pre-existing relationships. Friends, rivals, crushes, or romance. Is anyone interested in setting something up?
Sooo I was wondering what the main conflict will be for this rp? What will bring our diverse group together?

Also, I've found it fun to start an rp with some pre-existing relationships. Friends, rivals, crushes, or romance. Is anyone interested in setting something up?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16