Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shifters [OOC] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Eaglefairy Name: Yuki Yukan Age: 17 Gender: Male The animal you can shift into: Snow Leopard Appearance(Human): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/a1/af/fca1aff20cb420d2530b3120dc38c18f.jpg[/img] Appearance(Animal): [img]http://4hdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Snow-Leopard-Blue-Eyes.jpg[/img] Personality: Yuki is... quite ironically... cold. He tends to act that way to everyone, even to his friends. He is that guy you see leaning against the wall waiting for things to happen. Yuki doesn't tend to start conversations, he tends to only speak when needed and or her feels like he has something to justify or say. History: Yuki never knew who his real family was. For as long as he remembers he was raised by a family of snow leopards. Until one day when he was about 10, and had fallen extremely ill, his 'family' knew what they needed to do and took him to a nearby village. He was treated, but then was adopted and then taken in by people. He didn't much like this change. For the longest time he wanted nothing to do with other human beings. Just when things were looking up to him however, his mother who adopted him, died suddenly. At that point he was about 13 and had no idea how she died, and he still doesn't. As a result, his adopted father had no patience for his tendency of being cold to people. His father being as cruel as he was beat him into some sort of reaction towards other people. He was later moved elsewhere to a new home. Though as a result, he still remains hesitant of others and has the natural tendency to be cold to anyone. Extra: Yuki hates warm climates, and much prefers any sort of cold he can get. He actually enjoys to be freezing. In his second home, he actually would put himself in the freezer on hot days.
@Eaglefairy

Name: Yuki Yukan
The animal you can shift into: Snow Leopard
Appearance(Human): fca1aff20cb420d2530b3120dc38c18f.jpg
Appearance(Animal): Snow-Leopard-Blue-Eyes.jpg
Personality: Yuki is... quite ironically... cold. He tends to act that way to everyone, even to his friends. He is that guy you see leaning against the wall waiting for things to happen. Yuki doesn't tend to start conversations, he tends to only speak when needed and or her feels like he has something to justify or say.
History: Yuki never knew who his real family was. For as long as he remembers he was raised by a family of snow leopards. Until one day when he was about 10, and had fallen extremely ill, his 'family' knew what they needed to do and took him to a nearby village. He was treated, but then was adopted and then taken in by people. He didn't much like this change. For the longest time he wanted nothing to do with other human beings. Just when things were looking up to him however, his mother who adopted him, died suddenly. At that point he was about 13 and had no idea how she died, and he still doesn't. As a result, his adopted father had no patience for his tendency of being cold to people. His father being as cruel as he was beat him into some sort of reaction towards other people. He was later moved elsewhere to a new home. Though as a result, he still remains hesitant of others and has the natural tendency to be cold to anyone.
Extra: Yuki hates warm climates, and much prefers any sort of cold he can get. He actually enjoys to be freezing. In his second home, he actually would put himself in the freezer on hot days.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@SporkLord
Yes it is! Feel free to join in! Once @WynterFalcyn and @TootzyFTM put up their bios, we'll start!
@SporkLord
Yes it is! Feel free to join in! Once @WynterFalcyn and @TootzyFTM put up their bios, we'll start!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@TootzyTFM
I am so sorry. I only now realized that I pinged you wrong twice. Here's the thread, anyways. I'm so sorry again.
@TootzyTFM
I am so sorry. I only now realized that I pinged you wrong twice. Here's the thread, anyways. I'm so sorry again.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
I am reading me some fanfic rn
Maybe later
I am reading me some fanfic rn
Maybe later
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
I'll have it ready in a few hours. I'm going to class and won't be available for quite a while. I should probably also note that I intend to play two characters.
I'll have it ready in a few hours. I'm going to class and won't be available for quite a while. I should probably also note that I intend to play two characters.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@Eaglefairy Since this is still open (I think?), I'm going to post a bio, if you turn it down since you have some people, or people asked about it before me, that's just fine! <3 This just seems really cool and I'd like to give it a shot. [i]Again if you feel like you have too many, please turn me down, I don't mind at all.[/i] Name: Varden Jaenir Age:18 Gender: Male The animal you can shift into: A tall, shaggy maned wolf, with emerald eyes Appearance: [img]http://pre15.deviantart.net/bad8/th/pre/i/2017/082/9/3/varden_complete_by_onefoxmanywords-db3abii.png[/img] Varden is built thinner than the average guy, with a tall chin and harsh cheekbones. His eyes are a bit more narrow and angled, coupled with long, lazy-looking eyelashes. This gives Varden a general air of being relaxed, even when he's not. A small, easily missed scar rests on the left side of his jaw. his brows are thin and low. From appearances alone, it's hard to tell if he looks approachable, or like he's up to no good. His tan skin can looks awkward with his light-red hair, which gets darker at the roots. Personality: It's difficult to tell if Varden is helpful or full of himself- when not prompted, he likes to give brief lines of advice, and can seem almost parental in nature at times... Whatever perceived parental nature there was in that moment, however, tends to vanish when someone realizes how unwilling Varden is to share his own problems. He tends to hum, no matter what activity he's doing. Unbeknownst to others, Varden is prone to to being jealous, vengeful, disloyal, unforgiving, and entitled. That being said, he is a pleasant person to be around, with a relaxing and quiet voice, and always a good listener. What he may lack in moral or emotional intelligence, he tends to make up in fun, and being a good friend. History: Varden won't speak of it, only managing to mutter something small about his father working in the government. Extra: He has a helix piercing in his left ear. He usually carries around a switchblade for "self-defense".
@Eaglefairy Since this is still open (I think?), I'm going to post a bio, if you turn it down since you have some people, or people asked about it before me, that's just fine! <3 This just seems really cool and I'd like to give it a shot.

Again if you feel like you have too many, please turn me down, I don't mind at all.

Name: Varden Jaenir
The animal you can shift into: A tall, shaggy maned wolf, with emerald eyes

Appearance: varden_complete_by_onefoxmanywords-db3abii.png Varden is built thinner than the average guy, with a tall chin and harsh cheekbones. His eyes are a bit more narrow and angled, coupled with long, lazy-looking eyelashes. This gives Varden a general air of being relaxed, even when he's not. A small, easily missed scar rests on the left side of his jaw. his brows are thin and low. From appearances alone, it's hard to tell if he looks approachable, or like he's up to no good. His tan skin can looks awkward with his light-red hair, which gets darker at the roots.
Personality: It's difficult to tell if Varden is helpful or full of himself- when not prompted, he likes to give brief lines of advice, and can seem almost parental in nature at times... Whatever perceived parental nature there was in that moment, however, tends to vanish when someone realizes how unwilling Varden is to share his own problems.
He tends to hum, no matter what activity he's doing. Unbeknownst to others, Varden is prone to to being jealous, vengeful, disloyal, unforgiving, and entitled. That being said, he is a pleasant person to be around, with a relaxing and quiet voice, and always a good listener. What he may lack in moral or emotional intelligence, he tends to make up in fun, and being a good friend.
History: Varden won't speak of it, only managing to mutter something small about his father working in the government.
Extra: He has a helix piercing in his left ear. He usually carries around a switchblade for "self-defense".
You're a clever one, aren't you?
@slikmcquik
Yes it is still open, and you're good!
@slikmcquik
Yes it is still open, and you're good!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
(hoping this is still open <.< If not, feel free to turn me down @eaglefairy) Name: Anastasia Age: 18 in human Gender: Female The animal you can shift into: Black panther Appearance: Anastasia's looks serve well to accessorise her withdrawn personality. She sports long, curly, black hair, reaching to the end of her stomach. Her face is very small and bony, and her large emerald eyes stand out. She's quite skinny and lean, and wears black clothing most of the time. Chunky closed off heels are a must for her everyday outfits. hen she shifts, she takes the form of a melanistic panther with bright green eyes. Her build is very lean, but she's extremely tall so it makes up for the strength loss. Personality: Anastasia is your typical emo teen. She acts in a somewhat reserved and withdrawn manner, speaking only when spoken to and doing her best to stay clear from others. She's quick to snap if in a bad mood but is usually somewhat level-headed. Her competitive and cocky side occasionally comes through if she's in the presence of someone she likes as a friend (maybe even more?), but not a lot of people will see it since she's quite picky when it comes to people she tolerates. History: When asked, she tells others she doesn't want to talk about it to look edgy and mysterious. The truth is, she has no idea herself. She just remembers being dropped off into a rich family and accepted by them for who she was, despite them being regular humans. Extra: - Her right ear is pierced both in human and animal form. - Doesn't like the cold very much. Warm weather, however, she's a big fan of. - Carries a small knife in her boot-heel thingies Here are the pictures. Note: the human one is an exact replica of her, but she didn't have curly hair. Imagine her with curly hair, please. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/5e/1e/8d5e1ef73be94d47765a6f9935323aae.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.artleo.com/mini/201303/42379.jpg[/img]
(hoping this is still open <.< If not, feel free to turn me down @eaglefairy)

Name: Anastasia
The animal you can shift into: Black panther

Appearance: Anastasia's looks serve well to accessorise her withdrawn personality. She sports long, curly, black hair, reaching to the end of her stomach. Her face is very small and bony, and her large emerald eyes stand out. She's quite skinny and lean, and wears black clothing most of the time. Chunky closed off heels are a must for her everyday outfits.
hen she shifts, she takes the form of a melanistic panther with bright green eyes. Her build is very lean, but she's extremely tall so it makes up for the strength loss.

Personality: Anastasia is your typical emo teen. She acts in a somewhat reserved and withdrawn manner, speaking only when spoken to and doing her best to stay clear from others. She's quick to snap if in a bad mood but is usually somewhat level-headed. Her competitive and cocky side occasionally comes through if she's in the presence of someone she likes as a friend (maybe even more?), but not a lot of people will see it since she's quite picky when it comes to people she tolerates.
History: When asked, she tells others she doesn't want to talk about it to look edgy and mysterious. The truth is, she has no idea herself. She just remembers being dropped off into a rich family and accepted by them for who she was, despite them being regular humans.
Extra:
- Her right ear is pierced both in human and animal form.
- Doesn't like the cold very much. Warm weather, however, she's a big fan of.
- Carries a small knife in her boot-heel thingies
Here are the pictures. Note: the human one is an exact replica of her, but she didn't have curly hair. Imagine her with curly hair, please.

8d5e1ef73be94d47765a6f9935323aae.jpg
42379.jpg
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
*whispers* when can we beginnnnnnn
*whispers* when can we beginnnnnnn
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
@Eaglefairy
Is mine accepted?
@Eaglefairy
Is mine accepted?
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16