Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shifters [OOC] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Pretty much what it says on the title. It's a fun little RP. There are a few rules, though:
  • Abide by all FR rules, which can be found in the Forum Code of Conduct.
  • Don't be mean to other players. You can be mean to characters, but not the players behind them.
  • Please try for more than one-liners. Give the other people something to work with.
  • If you're going to drop out, say so, so we don't end up waiting for you to post.

Here's the character form:

Name:
The animal you can shift into: (only one, please)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Extra:

In this world, I'm imagining that shifters are generally accepted, but there are a few who are intolerant of them. So it isn't surprising to see a person shift into an animal or see an animal go about a human's business, but there are some who say that it's unnatural and that shifters shouldn't be a part of normal human society. Oh and it's a modern world too. That's kind of important.

And now you can post! Oh, and everyone subscribe please!

@WynterFalcyn @TootzyFTM @WillowtheWisp @Rosetta248 @Jaystripes
Here is our thread!
Pretty much what it says on the title. It's a fun little RP. There are a few rules, though:
  • Abide by all FR rules, which can be found in the Forum Code of Conduct.
  • Don't be mean to other players. You can be mean to characters, but not the players behind them.
  • Please try for more than one-liners. Give the other people something to work with.
  • If you're going to drop out, say so, so we don't end up waiting for you to post.

Here's the character form:

Name:
The animal you can shift into: (only one, please)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Extra:

In this world, I'm imagining that shifters are generally accepted, but there are a few who are intolerant of them. So it isn't surprising to see a person shift into an animal or see an animal go about a human's business, but there are some who say that it's unnatural and that shifters shouldn't be a part of normal human society. Oh and it's a modern world too. That's kind of important.

And now you can post! Oh, and everyone subscribe please!

@WynterFalcyn @TootzyFTM @WillowtheWisp @Rosetta248 @Jaystripes
Here is our thread!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy
Quick question, shapeshifter RPs are like you're human and you can shift into a certain animal, right? Or can you be any animal starting out and just be able to shift into another?
Aaaaaa sorry I'm asking so much questions I'm just rusty
@Eaglefairy
Quick question, shapeshifter RPs are like you're human and you can shift into a certain animal, right? Or can you be any animal starting out and just be able to shift into another?
Aaaaaa sorry I'm asking so much questions I'm just rusty
@Jaystripes
No, it's fine! Questions are good! A shapeshifter RP is generally humans into animals, and that's what this one will be like.
@Jaystripes
No, it's fine! Questions are good! A shapeshifter RP is generally humans into animals, and that's what this one will be like.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
Could I join or is this a closed role play?

@Eaglefairy
Could I join or is this a closed role play?

@Eaglefairy
Can I join?
Can I join?
Name: Shira Layos
The animal you can shift into: A black wolf with gold eyes.
Appearance: She has short black hair that ends just above her shoulders, with gold eyes. She has pale skin, and a tattoo of a leaping wolf on her upper arm. She wears a blue hoodie with jeans, and a paw print necklace that she was given for her birthday a few years back. She has two gold ball earrings in her ears.
Personality: Shira is a very quiet girl. She generally likes to cooperate more than compete, but she gets into a competitive mood every once in a while. Shira thinks almost everything through before saying it, though if she's in an argument with someone else, she tends to get a little heated.
History: Her parents, once they discovered that their daughter was a shifter, accepted her as she was and encouraged her to experiment with her power.

In this world, I'm imagining that shifters are generally accepted, but there are a few who are intolerant of them. So it isn't surprising to see a person shift into an animal or see an animal go about a human's business, but there are some who say that it's unnatural and that shifters shouldn't be a part of normal human society.
Name: Shira Layos
The animal you can shift into: A black wolf with gold eyes.
Appearance: She has short black hair that ends just above her shoulders, with gold eyes. She has pale skin, and a tattoo of a leaping wolf on her upper arm. She wears a blue hoodie with jeans, and a paw print necklace that she was given for her birthday a few years back. She has two gold ball earrings in her ears.
Personality: Shira is a very quiet girl. She generally likes to cooperate more than compete, but she gets into a competitive mood every once in a while. Shira thinks almost everything through before saying it, though if she's in an argument with someone else, she tends to get a little heated.
History: Her parents, once they discovered that their daughter was a shifter, accepted her as she was and encouraged her to experiment with her power.

In this world, I'm imagining that shifters are generally accepted, but there are a few who are intolerant of them. So it isn't surprising to see a person shift into an animal or see an animal go about a human's business, but there are some who say that it's unnatural and that shifters shouldn't be a part of normal human society.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
@Eaglefairy
I've got a few questions real quick...
1.) Can the animal they shift into be mythical, like a griffin or something? Or should it be realistic, so we can stay away from characters being too powerful?
2.) What time period is this taking place in? Modern, medieval times...?
3.) Is there a limit to how many characters we can have?
4.) Is using picture okay?

((Also I've subscribed))
@Eaglefairy
I've got a few questions real quick...
1.) Can the animal they shift into be mythical, like a griffin or something? Or should it be realistic, so we can stay away from characters being too powerful?
2.) What time period is this taking place in? Modern, medieval times...?
3.) Is there a limit to how many characters we can have?
4.) Is using picture okay?

((Also I've subscribed))
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@IllusiveFox @WinterSoul
Yes, you can join! I think I might close it eventually, but for now it's open!

@WynterFalcyn
1) I'm thinking more realistic animals, because shapeshifters themselves are sometimes considered mythical beings. I think it'd just be easier to have all real animals.
2) I was going to say medieval, but now I actually like the modern idea more, so let's go with that. *runs off to change character bio*
3) I'm not going to set one! Just have as many as you can handle, so that they all have significance.
@IllusiveFox @WinterSoul
Yes, you can join! I think I might close it eventually, but for now it's open!

@WynterFalcyn
1) I'm thinking more realistic animals, because shapeshifters themselves are sometimes considered mythical beings. I think it'd just be easier to have all real animals.
2) I was going to say medieval, but now I actually like the modern idea more, so let's go with that. *runs off to change character bio*
3) I'm not going to set one! Just have as many as you can handle, so that they all have significance.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
@Eaglefairy

Can't sign up right now, but I'll make time to tomorrow! Thanks for the ping~
@Eaglefairy

Can't sign up right now, but I'll make time to tomorrow! Thanks for the ping~
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248
You're welcome!
@Rosetta248