Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow of the Lightweaver (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
((Sorry for not posting! I have school so i probably won't post as much during weekdays. I should be able to post atleast once or twice a day. I can also provide a list of Fuine's equipment if you want It's mostly just basic investigative things, but i can change any part of it if you want.))

Fuine landed at the end of the gathering of heroes and bystanders. The flight taken longer than he had expected, even with all his equipment. He very quickly shuffled through his bag, and once everything he needed was accounted for, he scanned the crowd for the other heroes. Once he spotted them in the crowd, he trotted towards them. He waited a bit before speaking, hoping to not come off as awkward. He was never good at starting conversations with strangers anyway, not in settings like this.
((Sorry for not posting! I have school so i probably won't post as much during weekdays. I should be able to post atleast once or twice a day. I can also provide a list of Fuine's equipment if you want It's mostly just basic investigative things, but i can change any part of it if you want.))

Fuine landed at the end of the gathering of heroes and bystanders. The flight taken longer than he had expected, even with all his equipment. He very quickly shuffled through his bag, and once everything he needed was accounted for, he scanned the crowd for the other heroes. Once he spotted them in the crowd, he trotted towards them. He waited a bit before speaking, hoping to not come off as awkward. He was never good at starting conversations with strangers anyway, not in settings like this.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
(I am tempted to make Yuki french)

Yuki smiled at the Skydancer, glancing at Hope, confused why a hatchling went on a trip. ''I am Yuki, of the lair Crystal Waters. It is nice to meet you..'' She shook her head of the thoughts going through her head and looked at the small Imperial, sitting down next to it and giving it a stare of 'I am now your guardian you shan't die'. The Wildclaw tried to emit a purring sound, like a mother would. It ended up like a threatening, deep growl that all the hatchlings heard, running back to their mothers and never going anywhere again.

Isn't being a guard fun?
(I am tempted to make Yuki french)

Yuki smiled at the Skydancer, glancing at Hope, confused why a hatchling went on a trip. ''I am Yuki, of the lair Crystal Waters. It is nice to meet you..'' She shook her head of the thoughts going through her head and looked at the small Imperial, sitting down next to it and giving it a stare of 'I am now your guardian you shan't die'. The Wildclaw tried to emit a purring sound, like a mother would. It ended up like a threatening, deep growl that all the hatchlings heard, running back to their mothers and never going anywhere again.

Isn't being a guard fun?
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Hope tilted her head at the second Wildclaw's growl. She held the Wildclaw's gaze, confused but intrigued. The look in the other dragon's eyes indicated it was friendly- a protector of sorts. But the growl they emitted was far from friendly.
Hope tilted her head slightly, a curious expression breaking through her calm face.
Maybe this dragon just wasn't used to socializing. Maybe they never had to be friendly before.
Maybe Hope should stop trying to guess what everyone was thinking the moment she met them.
No, as long as I don't ramble on, they won't mind me. They don't even know how well I understand dragons. How well I will soon understand them.
Okay, stop it, Hope. Now you just sound stalker-y.
Hope tilted her head at the second Wildclaw's growl. She held the Wildclaw's gaze, confused but intrigued. The look in the other dragon's eyes indicated it was friendly- a protector of sorts. But the growl they emitted was far from friendly.
Hope tilted her head slightly, a curious expression breaking through her calm face.
Maybe this dragon just wasn't used to socializing. Maybe they never had to be friendly before.
Maybe Hope should stop trying to guess what everyone was thinking the moment she met them.
No, as long as I don't ramble on, they won't mind me. They don't even know how well I understand dragons. How well I will soon understand them.
Okay, stop it, Hope. Now you just sound stalker-y.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(Your favorite fighting frenchmen..
Lafayette!
I'm sorry)
(Your favorite fighting frenchmen..
Lafayette!
I'm sorry)
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Sorry for not posting!! XD I had school as well! Omg I loved the cast that you added too! :D ))

Grivas closed her eyes for a few seconds as she moved her body down, wings spread open and lowering her body onto her front legs into a bow. "And my name is Grivas, Successor of the water clan, Islandar. It is an honor to meet all of you." The robin blue Skydancer greeted in a calm and caring tone. Her long and feathery tail slowly brushed across the soft ground and she did not bother speaking of any other information about her until someone did bother to ask her, herself. When she moved back up onto her normal standing position, her chest fur rose up and down as she released a soft and calmed sigh and locked her blue eyes onto the new dragons who she has just come across.

I should just be careful, to make sure nothing happens to Islandar herself, and that I share her information wisely. Her thoughts rushed wildly by the daydreams of her guardian, about the white, red and blue colored dragoness, who was a legend in her clan. Grivas had not intended to speak too much about herself or to any of the other dragons, but she knew that she could be helpful in a way on this journey.
Sorry for not posting!! XD I had school as well! Omg I loved the cast that you added too! :D ))

Grivas closed her eyes for a few seconds as she moved her body down, wings spread open and lowering her body onto her front legs into a bow. "And my name is Grivas, Successor of the water clan, Islandar. It is an honor to meet all of you." The robin blue Skydancer greeted in a calm and caring tone. Her long and feathery tail slowly brushed across the soft ground and she did not bother speaking of any other information about her until someone did bother to ask her, herself. When she moved back up onto her normal standing position, her chest fur rose up and down as she released a soft and calmed sigh and locked her blue eyes onto the new dragons who she has just come across.

I should just be careful, to make sure nothing happens to Islandar herself, and that I share her information wisely. Her thoughts rushed wildly by the daydreams of her guardian, about the white, red and blue colored dragoness, who was a legend in her clan. Grivas had not intended to speak too much about herself or to any of the other dragons, but she knew that she could be helpful in a way on this journey.
((@LibreNoctre I think that's alright, whatever he has on him is probably fine! It'll be interesting to see him put it to use!)) As another dragon landed, a pearl catcher came out of the crowd to stand in the center ring with those sent. He had a small satchel at his side. The crowd knowingly quieted. A hatchling that was jumping at Feerox's tail, trying to catch it like a cat with a toy, scurried back with his mother. [center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/2906/f/2017/081/3/d/arbormagni_by_onefoxmanywords-db369ou.png[/img][/center] "I am Arbormagni, servant and courier of the gladekeeper, and I've been sent here to, uh-" He cleared his throat, alternated his pearl to his hindclaw and swiftly produced a quill and a pad in his fore-talons "-collect names, just in case anything should anything go-" He grasped his throat and swallowed "awry." He smiled despite the grimness of the topic, perhaps trying to keep the air lighthearted. He pointed his quill at each of the dragons as he listed off the names he had overheard. "Hope, Feerox, Yuki, Grivas..." he turned to the dragon that had just arrived, the towering dark-scaled ridgeback, and the panicky skydancer. "and you three are-?" He trailed off and twirled his quill expectantly. ((btw, I hope everyone has subscribed to this thread, heck))
((@LibreNoctre I think that's alright, whatever he has on him is probably fine! It'll be interesting to see him put it to use!))

As another dragon landed, a pearl catcher came out of the crowd to stand in the center ring with those sent. He had a small satchel at his side. The crowd knowingly quieted. A hatchling that was jumping at Feerox's tail, trying to catch it like a cat with a toy, scurried back with his mother.
arbormagni_by_onefoxmanywords-db369ou.png

"I am Arbormagni, servant and courier of the gladekeeper, and I've been sent here to, uh-" He cleared his throat, alternated his pearl to his hindclaw and swiftly produced a quill and a pad in his fore-talons "-collect names, just in case anything should anything go-" He grasped his throat and swallowed "awry." He smiled despite the grimness of the topic, perhaps trying to keep the air lighthearted.

He pointed his quill at each of the dragons as he listed off the names he had overheard. "Hope, Feerox, Yuki, Grivas..." he turned to the dragon that had just arrived, the towering dark-scaled ridgeback, and the panicky skydancer. "and you three are-?" He trailed off and twirled his quill expectantly.

((btw, I hope everyone has subscribed to this thread, heck))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Tallah whined slightly in reply as she looked around before looking at the pearl catcher. "I'm Tallah... I imagine you will be recording many names. So many... to many..." a long whine leaves her as she stands up to find someplace to hide, tucking herself under the closest dragon to the probable confusion and displeasure of her would be protection; Arbormagni. "So many voices, so many emotions; make it stop." Tucking her head under her hands she shuts her eyes tightly. What a strange fearful dragoness...

Tarn bared his teeth for a moment at the pearl catcher. "Tarn. The only way your writing any names is when I'm dead. So don't do anything stupid that warrants you death." Reaching a hand up then, he scratched his neck a few times then let's a puff of air out. "If were all here now, can someone give us a direction? If I sit here any longer im going to grow moss on me and become as useful as the hatchling in battle."
Tallah whined slightly in reply as she looked around before looking at the pearl catcher. "I'm Tallah... I imagine you will be recording many names. So many... to many..." a long whine leaves her as she stands up to find someplace to hide, tucking herself under the closest dragon to the probable confusion and displeasure of her would be protection; Arbormagni. "So many voices, so many emotions; make it stop." Tucking her head under her hands she shuts her eyes tightly. What a strange fearful dragoness...

Tarn bared his teeth for a moment at the pearl catcher. "Tarn. The only way your writing any names is when I'm dead. So don't do anything stupid that warrants you death." Reaching a hand up then, he scratched his neck a few times then let's a puff of air out. "If were all here now, can someone give us a direction? If I sit here any longer im going to grow moss on me and become as useful as the hatchling in battle."
r7LsxK2.png
"You don't know me." Hope muttered indignantly at the Ridgeback's comment. "I could be totally great at fighting."
That was the one thing she hated: other dragons taking one look at her and thinking they knew her.
They don't really see me. Nobody sees me. They just see a hatchling.
How is that fair? I've just met them, and everyone already thinks they have me figured out.
Well, look at it another way. It'll be a hilarious day when they find out how smart you really are.

Hope stretched for a moment, then decided to add, "But I agree on one thing- can we get our direction, or a map or something, and go? I, for one, would really like to get away from our crowd of screaming fans."
In truth, Hope didn't really mind the crowd. They barely paid her any attention at all. But she did want to get moving. The sooner they started the quest, the sooner Hope could prove she wasn't just a useless hatchling.
"You don't know me." Hope muttered indignantly at the Ridgeback's comment. "I could be totally great at fighting."
That was the one thing she hated: other dragons taking one look at her and thinking they knew her.
They don't really see me. Nobody sees me. They just see a hatchling.
How is that fair? I've just met them, and everyone already thinks they have me figured out.
Well, look at it another way. It'll be a hilarious day when they find out how smart you really are.

Hope stretched for a moment, then decided to add, "But I agree on one thing- can we get our direction, or a map or something, and go? I, for one, would really like to get away from our crowd of screaming fans."
In truth, Hope didn't really mind the crowd. They barely paid her any attention at all. But she did want to get moving. The sooner they started the quest, the sooner Hope could prove she wasn't just a useless hatchling.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(( ahh sorry guys, i forgot about this for a day i feel so bad))

Nedus, took his time wandering forward. The gathering of other dragons seemed a bit unappealing to him. Something made him move forward though, inching closer to the others as he scouted the others.

His head craned down when he spotted a hatchling, why'd they bring a dragon that young?, he thought to himself. His eyes narrowed a bit, as he approached the group. Even once he got close, he was still a reasonable distance away form those he didn't want to commune with.
(( ahh sorry guys, i forgot about this for a day i feel so bad))

Nedus, took his time wandering forward. The gathering of other dragons seemed a bit unappealing to him. Something made him move forward though, inching closer to the others as he scouted the others.

His head craned down when he spotted a hatchling, why'd they bring a dragon that young?, he thought to himself. His eyes narrowed a bit, as he approached the group. Even once he got close, he was still a reasonable distance away form those he didn't want to commune with.
ArborMagni grunted with discomfort as Tallah wormed her way beneath him, and sighed through his nose. He patted the skydancer in a show of comfort. "There, there..." He raised his brows at the Ridgeback's threat, scribbling down names. "Charming." He remarked sarcastically with a sigh. He couldn't help but roll his eyes a little bit after hearing the second complaint from Hope for them to move on. "Patience, o youth..." He chided. "I still need the name of that gent there-" he pointed his quill at the larger ridgeback who had recently landed "-and uh.. you sir. Sorry I had missed you before." He spoke to Nedus, running a clawed hand through his mane. His eyes seemed a little dark, as though suffering from a lack of sleep.

((Sorry, I do want to get introductions out of the way before we jump into murder scenes and such~ I hope it's not moving too slowly for anyone!))

- - - - - -

Feerox yawned, and blinked as though surprised by the third skydancer to enter the ring of nature dragons. Had he been there the whole time-? She rubbed her sore and tense wing joints, and shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.
ArborMagni grunted with discomfort as Tallah wormed her way beneath him, and sighed through his nose. He patted the skydancer in a show of comfort. "There, there..." He raised his brows at the Ridgeback's threat, scribbling down names. "Charming." He remarked sarcastically with a sigh. He couldn't help but roll his eyes a little bit after hearing the second complaint from Hope for them to move on. "Patience, o youth..." He chided. "I still need the name of that gent there-" he pointed his quill at the larger ridgeback who had recently landed "-and uh.. you sir. Sorry I had missed you before." He spoke to Nedus, running a clawed hand through his mane. His eyes seemed a little dark, as though suffering from a lack of sleep.

((Sorry, I do want to get introductions out of the way before we jump into murder scenes and such~ I hope it's not moving too slowly for anyone!))

- - - - - -

Feerox yawned, and blinked as though surprised by the third skydancer to enter the ring of nature dragons. Had he been there the whole time-? She rubbed her sore and tense wing joints, and shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9