Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow of the Lightweaver (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yuki roared as she arrived to the small part of the nature domain, looking around and mumbling a emotionless: ''Finally..'', under her breath.
She looked around with curiosity, taking in every detail that was currently being presented in front of her eyes. The colorful figure shook her head, trotting towards the crowd with ease, raising her wings as if she wanted to intimidate a intruder. The gossiping of hatchlings caught her attention, she stopped and looked behind her.. Seeing a fellow Wildclaw that was supposedly sent to his wreckage too. She sighed, whipping her tail to silence the crowd of 'saplings' that have come to see their supposed 'heroes'. It was quite an interesting experience.

The crowd still had not kept their mouths shut, cheering on as if it were a arena and they were the spectators. Yuki roared, stomping her feet to the ground. She soon gave up, face-palming and going to meet her ally in this 'adventure'.
Yuki roared as she arrived to the small part of the nature domain, looking around and mumbling a emotionless: ''Finally..'', under her breath.
She looked around with curiosity, taking in every detail that was currently being presented in front of her eyes. The colorful figure shook her head, trotting towards the crowd with ease, raising her wings as if she wanted to intimidate a intruder. The gossiping of hatchlings caught her attention, she stopped and looked behind her.. Seeing a fellow Wildclaw that was supposedly sent to his wreckage too. She sighed, whipping her tail to silence the crowd of 'saplings' that have come to see their supposed 'heroes'. It was quite an interesting experience.

The crowd still had not kept their mouths shut, cheering on as if it were a arena and they were the spectators. Yuki roared, stomping her feet to the ground. She soon gave up, face-palming and going to meet her ally in this 'adventure'.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
The robin blue dragoness fluttered her eyes open from the long restless nap that took over her the night before. Grivas could rise her head slowly, still having sleep in her eyes as she unwrapped her long feathered tail from her crystallized scales in a lazy way. The loud calls and screams from the seagulls filled the beach area where she had rested for the night.

Grivas placed the claws from her wings that was buried into the sand, deeper into it so she could get her balance back to be able to stand on all fours again while she shook her body wildly to get most of the sand off of her. The Skydancer could hear voices of the dragons in the distance but wasn't sure if she wanted to fly over towards them since she was used to being alone most of the time.

Tilting her head with uncertainty from what she should do, Grivas took her first few steps into the trees and bushy areas to find the rest of the other winged dragons.
The robin blue dragoness fluttered her eyes open from the long restless nap that took over her the night before. Grivas could rise her head slowly, still having sleep in her eyes as she unwrapped her long feathered tail from her crystallized scales in a lazy way. The loud calls and screams from the seagulls filled the beach area where she had rested for the night.

Grivas placed the claws from her wings that was buried into the sand, deeper into it so she could get her balance back to be able to stand on all fours again while she shook her body wildly to get most of the sand off of her. The Skydancer could hear voices of the dragons in the distance but wasn't sure if she wanted to fly over towards them since she was used to being alone most of the time.

Tilting her head with uncertainty from what she should do, Grivas took her first few steps into the trees and bushy areas to find the rest of the other winged dragons.
Hope slipped through the crowd, using her small size as an advantage to sneak past. A few dragons noticed her, although many of them didn't recognize her as a hero. Not yet, anyway.
She sniffed at the ground, spotting a small flower on the ground. She gave it a curious sniff. Marigold. She thought, thinking back on her healer training. That would help her now, perhaps more than her peculiar understanding of other dragons' minds.
The crowd doesn't expect me to survive. She realized. That's why they're not cheering as loud for me. They don't think I can do it!
She lashed her tail in annoyance. I'll show them.
Hope slipped through the crowd, using her small size as an advantage to sneak past. A few dragons noticed her, although many of them didn't recognize her as a hero. Not yet, anyway.
She sniffed at the ground, spotting a small flower on the ground. She gave it a curious sniff. Marigold. She thought, thinking back on her healer training. That would help her now, perhaps more than her peculiar understanding of other dragons' minds.
The crowd doesn't expect me to survive. She realized. That's why they're not cheering as loud for me. They don't think I can do it!
She lashed her tail in annoyance. I'll show them.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tallah fluttered through the air skiddishly with Tarn behind her, the large ridgeback looming over her as the pair arrived. While the small dragoness hardly made a sound when landing, Tarn shook the earth with a heavy thud. Raising his head high and slow stalk forward, he parted the crowd as his red eyes are narrowed to thin slits. "Tallah, keep up." He growls to the skydancer who in turn fumbled after him, rubbing her front claws together in a skiddish manner. Sweeping his tail across the ground of leaves, Tarn sat down before he loomed forward and stared down whomever would meet his gaze. A sharp yelp of terror leaves the skydancer as her tail is stepped upon by accident, scrambling forward and hiding under the closest dragon, Feerox. "Many apologies..." she murmurs to the wildclaw as she hides her eyes behind her claws.
Tallah fluttered through the air skiddishly with Tarn behind her, the large ridgeback looming over her as the pair arrived. While the small dragoness hardly made a sound when landing, Tarn shook the earth with a heavy thud. Raising his head high and slow stalk forward, he parted the crowd as his red eyes are narrowed to thin slits. "Tallah, keep up." He growls to the skydancer who in turn fumbled after him, rubbing her front claws together in a skiddish manner. Sweeping his tail across the ground of leaves, Tarn sat down before he loomed forward and stared down whomever would meet his gaze. A sharp yelp of terror leaves the skydancer as her tail is stepped upon by accident, scrambling forward and hiding under the closest dragon, Feerox. "Many apologies..." she murmurs to the wildclaw as she hides her eyes behind her claws.
r7LsxK2.png
((@Peachii @LibreNoctre jump in whenever you like! I'm going to post, I hope you don't mind. We won't move on to plot significant content without you.))

Feerox managed a forced smile for the irritated wildclaw- she had grown up with warriors all her life, dragons worn and hardened by battle. Yet, this dragoness made her uneasy- perhaps it was the situation, or the pollen in the air tickling her snout. She sniffled. "They seem to like you a lot." She mused, pulling her mask back over her mouth to avoid a sneezing attack.

She rubbed her eye, vaguely aware that only one of the hatchlings was uninterested in what was happening. An Imperial was picking at a flower- Feerox's cheeks rose in delight watching her frolic. How adorable. A sapphire skydancer gently parted the crowd like a boat in the ocean, and a few of the nature dragons turned to greet them kindly. "Hello." An emerald fae said in monotone, his eyes bright and examining her with great interest.

Feerox's thoughts were interrupted by a loud resounding "boom!" She had not been paying attention when the giant ridgeback had made their landing, and had nearly lost her footing when the ground shook. The hatchlings scattered momentarily under the bellies of their parents, and peeked their heads out to see the largest visitor yet. They laughed nervously, still delighted by the spectacle as oo's and ahh's resounded from the adults. After a series of intense stares from the intimidating ridgeback though, they scattered to meet (and for the bored hatchlings, torment) the other champions of the flights.

Feerox had just found her balance when a larger dragoness darted under her and she was nearly thrown off her feet again- "Oof!" She craned herself, with her head hanging upside-down like an ostrich, to see her. Confused, she nodded at the apology. "Um, it's uh... Alright. Are you okay?"

((RIP Feerox doesn't recognize Hope as one of the dragons that were sent to deal with the situation))

((@Peachii @LibreNoctre jump in whenever you like! I'm going to post, I hope you don't mind. We won't move on to plot significant content without you.))

Feerox managed a forced smile for the irritated wildclaw- she had grown up with warriors all her life, dragons worn and hardened by battle. Yet, this dragoness made her uneasy- perhaps it was the situation, or the pollen in the air tickling her snout. She sniffled. "They seem to like you a lot." She mused, pulling her mask back over her mouth to avoid a sneezing attack.

She rubbed her eye, vaguely aware that only one of the hatchlings was uninterested in what was happening. An Imperial was picking at a flower- Feerox's cheeks rose in delight watching her frolic. How adorable. A sapphire skydancer gently parted the crowd like a boat in the ocean, and a few of the nature dragons turned to greet them kindly. "Hello." An emerald fae said in monotone, his eyes bright and examining her with great interest.

Feerox's thoughts were interrupted by a loud resounding "boom!" She had not been paying attention when the giant ridgeback had made their landing, and had nearly lost her footing when the ground shook. The hatchlings scattered momentarily under the bellies of their parents, and peeked their heads out to see the largest visitor yet. They laughed nervously, still delighted by the spectacle as oo's and ahh's resounded from the adults. After a series of intense stares from the intimidating ridgeback though, they scattered to meet (and for the bored hatchlings, torment) the other champions of the flights.

Feerox had just found her balance when a larger dragoness darted under her and she was nearly thrown off her feet again- "Oof!" She craned herself, with her head hanging upside-down like an ostrich, to see her. Confused, she nodded at the apology. "Um, it's uh... Alright. Are you okay?"

((RIP Feerox doesn't recognize Hope as one of the dragons that were sent to deal with the situation))

You're a clever one, aren't you?
((RIP I chose the most ordinary-looking and unrecognizable dragon ever XD))

Hope looked up from her flower, spotting more dragons starting to crowd around. Not the cheering, caterwauling crowd, but the ones they were cheering for. The other heroes.
Hope followed them quietly, hanging a little bit behind. She wondered if any of them knew who she was. They would, surely. She was one of them!
She looked around as she walked, paying more attention to the plants around her than the dragons she was following.
((RIP I chose the most ordinary-looking and unrecognizable dragon ever XD))

Hope looked up from her flower, spotting more dragons starting to crowd around. Not the cheering, caterwauling crowd, but the ones they were cheering for. The other heroes.
Hope followed them quietly, hanging a little bit behind. She wondered if any of them knew who she was. They would, surely. She was one of them!
She looked around as she walked, paying more attention to the plants around her than the dragons she was following.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tallah flicked her gaze from behind her claws, peering at the face of the wildclaw she had hidden under, whining slightly as she nodded. "Well yes and no... someone stepped on my tail and so.... so many dragons oh my why was I selected for this..." With a nervous laugh she covered her eyes once more, pressing her body to the ground with her tail tucked between her legs. "So many emotions, they're so loud; no no no.... no more." The poor wildclaw was probably confused greatly by this dragoness, surely she hadn't been sent to help right? Oh dear... they might not have a smooth adventure if this little bit would send her fleeing. Maybe it would be good for her, help her relax? That or she'd be completely ruined and hiding behind someone the rest of her life. "Please don't mind me here..."

"Hey, watch where your going." Tarn growled at hope when he felt a smaller frame bump into him. "Maybe if you were staring off at the plants so much, you'd not walk into the largest dragon here." He sneers at her as he stood then, looming over her as he stared down; his armor clicking softly. My my wasn't he rude? Then again she did bump into him...
Tallah flicked her gaze from behind her claws, peering at the face of the wildclaw she had hidden under, whining slightly as she nodded. "Well yes and no... someone stepped on my tail and so.... so many dragons oh my why was I selected for this..." With a nervous laugh she covered her eyes once more, pressing her body to the ground with her tail tucked between her legs. "So many emotions, they're so loud; no no no.... no more." The poor wildclaw was probably confused greatly by this dragoness, surely she hadn't been sent to help right? Oh dear... they might not have a smooth adventure if this little bit would send her fleeing. Maybe it would be good for her, help her relax? That or she'd be completely ruined and hiding behind someone the rest of her life. "Please don't mind me here..."

"Hey, watch where your going." Tarn growled at hope when he felt a smaller frame bump into him. "Maybe if you were staring off at the plants so much, you'd not walk into the largest dragon here." He sneers at her as he stood then, looming over her as he stared down; his armor clicking softly. My my wasn't he rude? Then again she did bump into him...
r7LsxK2.png
Hope shrank back, feeling smaller than ever.
"Sorry." She apologized, refusing to let any fear show in her voice. "It was accidental."
Her thoughts immediately flicked to why this dragon was acting so rude already. Maybe he's had past experiences with a dragon like me and I remind him of something from his past? Perhaps he's been through a traumatic experience and now acts shrouded and cruel towards everyone?
Maybe I just bumped into him and made him mad.

Hope stood up straighter, trying to look big. Maybe if she looked a little bigger, a little braver and more alert, she'd be taken seriously.
Hope shrank back, feeling smaller than ever.
"Sorry." She apologized, refusing to let any fear show in her voice. "It was accidental."
Her thoughts immediately flicked to why this dragon was acting so rude already. Maybe he's had past experiences with a dragon like me and I remind him of something from his past? Perhaps he's been through a traumatic experience and now acts shrouded and cruel towards everyone?
Maybe I just bumped into him and made him mad.

Hope stood up straighter, trying to look big. Maybe if she looked a little bigger, a little braver and more alert, she'd be taken seriously.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When Grivas arrived by all the different dragon species, she felt a small smile spread across her muzzle and let her eyes scan the area where everyone was, but she had no intention in really joining in any of their conversations, making mist go out of her nostrils like she had released a snort of dissatisfaction of seeing too many dragons that crowded the area.

But when she heard Feerox's greeting, the Skydancer dragoness dipped her head in a respectful greeting as well as the adorable sounds the small hatchling made by playing with the flowers. Grivas noticed Tallah's actions which she couldn't help but open her mouth to release a soft bit of laughter and flicked her tail in amusement, "Not too fond of this aye?" her soft tone was now mentioned in a playful way as her blue eyes was locked onto Tallah's form.
When Grivas arrived by all the different dragon species, she felt a small smile spread across her muzzle and let her eyes scan the area where everyone was, but she had no intention in really joining in any of their conversations, making mist go out of her nostrils like she had released a snort of dissatisfaction of seeing too many dragons that crowded the area.

But when she heard Feerox's greeting, the Skydancer dragoness dipped her head in a respectful greeting as well as the adorable sounds the small hatchling made by playing with the flowers. Grivas noticed Tallah's actions which she couldn't help but open her mouth to release a soft bit of laughter and flicked her tail in amusement, "Not too fond of this aye?" her soft tone was now mentioned in a playful way as her blue eyes was locked onto Tallah's form.
Tallah's crest lifted slightly before it flattened again as she dragoness peeked out at the voice speaking to her. "No... not at all. There's so many dragons, so many voices, so many emotions... it's like being back at the lightening farms. It's... smothering." She murmurs before shuts her eyes, letting out a long breathe. Sadly for the tormented dragoness, she let a high pitched noise out as she scrambled out from under freerox as she floundered before the pair. "Get it off! Get it off!" She cries out, if she would hold still long enough they could swat the creepy crawly spider clinging to her in its own panic.

Tarn stared at Hope for a few moments before he snorted, tossing his snout towards the crowd. "Yeah sure accident, listen im not going to sign out things if that's what your hoping for. We haven't even done our job so it's not like your going to get anything for my signature." Ouch, to be mistaken for a fangirl of the heroes by the least friendly member. Well it could be worse, he could be angry still with her.

Tallah's crest lifted slightly before it flattened again as she dragoness peeked out at the voice speaking to her. "No... not at all. There's so many dragons, so many voices, so many emotions... it's like being back at the lightening farms. It's... smothering." She murmurs before shuts her eyes, letting out a long breathe. Sadly for the tormented dragoness, she let a high pitched noise out as she scrambled out from under freerox as she floundered before the pair. "Get it off! Get it off!" She cries out, if she would hold still long enough they could swat the creepy crawly spider clinging to her in its own panic.

Tarn stared at Hope for a few moments before he snorted, tossing his snout towards the crowd. "Yeah sure accident, listen im not going to sign out things if that's what your hoping for. We haven't even done our job so it's not like your going to get anything for my signature." Ouch, to be mistaken for a fangirl of the heroes by the least friendly member. Well it could be worse, he could be angry still with her.

r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9