Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned Dorm[Horror RP] (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sage laughed and even winked at Kits glare. He pulled it his camera and did a quick video of the room before closing it again. He then smiled at everyone, " okay well I didn't bring any gear or food or anything because I don't like to be weighted down and I also don't have to eat so. " He grinned slightly and sat down on the floor sitting cross-legged. He looked at each person in turn with a smile. " Alright folks well since we've could all probably be dead in the next week I want to get some stuff off my chest, first off I'm a specter so I'm probably worse than any ghost we'll meet here, " I smiled rocking side to side. " I am 19, talk too much and just want to have in life, also I'm bi so if you have a problem with that then deal with it."
Sage laughed and even winked at Kits glare. He pulled it his camera and did a quick video of the room before closing it again. He then smiled at everyone, " okay well I didn't bring any gear or food or anything because I don't like to be weighted down and I also don't have to eat so. " He grinned slightly and sat down on the floor sitting cross-legged. He looked at each person in turn with a smile. " Alright folks well since we've could all probably be dead in the next week I want to get some stuff off my chest, first off I'm a specter so I'm probably worse than any ghost we'll meet here, " I smiled rocking side to side. " I am 19, talk too much and just want to have in life, also I'm bi so if you have a problem with that then deal with it."
waUHeHl.png
"Well, I'm a halfling reaper, and Umber his my companion. He strengthens my rather limited poweress." Looking up from stacking the food. yawning a bit, "And I'm 25, and you could probably guess I'm not the straightest person here, and can be rather meek or quiet. I play violin and use it to help put spirits to rest." Rolling his shoulders and leaning back as Umber hopped in his lap. Carefully he summoned his scythe, and set it in front of him. It's surface was a dull black with purple runes running up it's handle, and sparks of electric blue running along the edge of the smokey colored blade of the scythe. Although, he put it away and rubbed his forehead. It vanished in a puff of smoke.

Umber waggled his tail, "And I trap spirits I don't like, or just need to trap. While also storing power for him to use." Tilting it's head. "Don't worry though, we won't reap or take you. You'd be a bit loud and maybe a bit to flirtatious with the others stored there. They aren't to tolerant of other spirits really."
"Well, I'm a halfling reaper, and Umber his my companion. He strengthens my rather limited poweress." Looking up from stacking the food. yawning a bit, "And I'm 25, and you could probably guess I'm not the straightest person here, and can be rather meek or quiet. I play violin and use it to help put spirits to rest." Rolling his shoulders and leaning back as Umber hopped in his lap. Carefully he summoned his scythe, and set it in front of him. It's surface was a dull black with purple runes running up it's handle, and sparks of electric blue running along the edge of the smokey colored blade of the scythe. Although, he put it away and rubbed his forehead. It vanished in a puff of smoke.

Umber waggled his tail, "And I trap spirits I don't like, or just need to trap. While also storing power for him to use." Tilting it's head. "Don't worry though, we won't reap or take you. You'd be a bit loud and maybe a bit to flirtatious with the others stored there. They aren't to tolerant of other spirits really."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Kit smiled a bit, "I'm a half Kataree, half demon princess. Not that I care to take the demonic titleo f being Lucifer's daughter, nor the Princess title from my other half." She turned and started towards one of the smaller rooms, checking bother before picking the left,"This one has two beds, so me and whoever can bunk in here."
_______________________________________________________________________________________
It watched from a small hole in the ceiling, movie quickly into the walls when it saw the girl go into another room on her own. Smiling happily to itself to have a chance at it's first victim.
Kit smiled a bit, "I'm a half Kataree, half demon princess. Not that I care to take the demonic titleo f being Lucifer's daughter, nor the Princess title from my other half." She turned and started towards one of the smaller rooms, checking bother before picking the left,"This one has two beds, so me and whoever can bunk in here."
_______________________________________________________________________________________
It watched from a small hole in the ceiling, movie quickly into the walls when it saw the girl go into another room on her own. Smiling happily to itself to have a chance at it's first victim.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
"Hm, are you really ready to hit the hay yet?" leaning back so he could watch her. His hair finally fell out of his face the room just lit up. Blinking and shaking his head the glowing teal vanishing, "Since, I'm the oldest one here, I believe I am anyways, I don't exactly feel comfortable here. Somethings off...but, I think we should limit our time alone." Umber nodded and hopped after Kit, and pawed at her leg. Silently asking to be picked up.

"Besides, we should at least have some food. Even if it's light, probably won't be able to see much in the dark. Unless your planning on searching this place after dark."
"Hm, are you really ready to hit the hay yet?" leaning back so he could watch her. His hair finally fell out of his face the room just lit up. Blinking and shaking his head the glowing teal vanishing, "Since, I'm the oldest one here, I believe I am anyways, I don't exactly feel comfortable here. Somethings off...but, I think we should limit our time alone." Umber nodded and hopped after Kit, and pawed at her leg. Silently asking to be picked up.

"Besides, we should at least have some food. Even if it's light, probably won't be able to see much in the dark. Unless your planning on searching this place after dark."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
She looked down, smiling a bit and bent to pick him up, "I take it you're coming with me then?" Walking into the room fully she left the door open, "I just want to get settled and then we can eat. I think I have a lantern that would light the majority of one of the rooms if we hung it. . ."
She looked down, smiling a bit and bent to pick him up, "I take it you're coming with me then?" Walking into the room fully she left the door open, "I just want to get settled and then we can eat. I think I have a lantern that would light the majority of one of the rooms if we hung it. . ."
I Support
Sage smiled at their words and stood up. " I'm going to explore the rest of the building alone again. That's the best way to prove its all take right?" I grinned and pulled out my camera, " I'm gonna video the whole thing so don't sorry about me getting caught without any proof. " I got up and started to walk down a hall.
Sage smiled at their words and stood up. " I'm going to explore the rest of the building alone again. That's the best way to prove its all take right?" I grinned and pulled out my camera, " I'm gonna video the whole thing so don't sorry about me getting caught without any proof. " I got up and started to walk down a hall.
waUHeHl.png
"Yup!" His tail waggled happily. Jumping from her arms and sitting on her shoulder. His chest puffed now that he wasn't on the ground. His eyes glowing a bit in the shadows of the room.
Ears raised on alert, if something was to try and get at his partner, they would have to go through him first. Then...if he was sent back to the reaper world he couldn't be there to help Cheshire and the kid would be utterly defenseless, his scythe couldn't even be wielded for more than 10 minutes without him passing out or him needing him for energy to keep it up.

Making a small sound in the back of his throat as he raised up on his hind legs settling his paws on her head. For a rabbit on earth he was massive, but where he was from he was like a mouse. Looking back at Cheshire so happily innocent to the danger that was so pungent in the air. Yet he was bound by code not to say it. He had to watch the fall of him if he stayed so ignorant, yet it seemed he knew a little bit. It would be painful to watch the boy fall, but he knew he couldn't last he would die in a few years because he was born reversed, he shoulda' had a reaper body and human abilities, he could have wielded a scythe but it would only be a tool. No magic, yet everyday he stood by him making him smile and laugh. He watched his timer as it was running out. Maybe a few years left? If he survived this that is.

Cheshire finished setting the food the way he liked it, in a organized fashion. "Alright, don't let the master of spooks get ya'." Leaning back as he laid on the cold floor. "Be safe, you better be back when its time to hit the hay."
"Yup!" His tail waggled happily. Jumping from her arms and sitting on her shoulder. His chest puffed now that he wasn't on the ground. His eyes glowing a bit in the shadows of the room.
Ears raised on alert, if something was to try and get at his partner, they would have to go through him first. Then...if he was sent back to the reaper world he couldn't be there to help Cheshire and the kid would be utterly defenseless, his scythe couldn't even be wielded for more than 10 minutes without him passing out or him needing him for energy to keep it up.

Making a small sound in the back of his throat as he raised up on his hind legs settling his paws on her head. For a rabbit on earth he was massive, but where he was from he was like a mouse. Looking back at Cheshire so happily innocent to the danger that was so pungent in the air. Yet he was bound by code not to say it. He had to watch the fall of him if he stayed so ignorant, yet it seemed he knew a little bit. It would be painful to watch the boy fall, but he knew he couldn't last he would die in a few years because he was born reversed, he shoulda' had a reaper body and human abilities, he could have wielded a scythe but it would only be a tool. No magic, yet everyday he stood by him making him smile and laugh. He watched his timer as it was running out. Maybe a few years left? If he survived this that is.

Cheshire finished setting the food the way he liked it, in a organized fashion. "Alright, don't let the master of spooks get ya'." Leaning back as he laid on the cold floor. "Be safe, you better be back when its time to hit the hay."
blxU3AT.png

"Half Angel," Sabri muttered absently. He was more invested in searching the walls with his eyes. The brunet trailed a few fingers along the sides of the way, humming absentlg as they came off covered in dust. "This'll be fun." He returned his gaze to the others. A chill raced up His spine, anxiety returning to claw at his best as Sage announced his departure.

"Alone?" Sabri winced at his raspier tone. The air here wasn't very clean. "Is that really a good idea? You... you could easily get lost." His head tilted slightly, burnt wings fluffing irritably beneath his coat.

"Half Angel," Sabri muttered absently. He was more invested in searching the walls with his eyes. The brunet trailed a few fingers along the sides of the way, humming absentlg as they came off covered in dust. "This'll be fun." He returned his gaze to the others. A chill raced up His spine, anxiety returning to claw at his best as Sage announced his departure.

"Alone?" Sabri winced at his raspier tone. The air here wasn't very clean. "Is that really a good idea? You... you could easily get lost." His head tilted slightly, burnt wings fluffing irritably beneath his coat.
banner_grimm.png
She came back out after making up one bed and placing her pack on it. "You shouldn't go off alone. This place is falling apart, you could get hurt."
It followed through the roof and listened. Yes alone. Go alone. Come to me Alone. it thought excitedly and moved down into the wall to listen better. Come find me, come feed me. it thought as it listened to the protests.
She came back out after making up one bed and placing her pack on it. "You shouldn't go off alone. This place is falling apart, you could get hurt."
It followed through the roof and listened. Yes alone. Go alone. Come to me Alone. it thought excitedly and moved down into the wall to listen better. Come find me, come feed me. it thought as it listened to the protests.
I Support
Safe looked over at you guys came smiled, " I'll be fine, if you hear any screaming I'll tell the ghost to **** up so it doesn't scare you all." He winked and walked down the hall, videoing himself as he did. He checked a few rooms and found a dining room and a small library. He started to whistle as he walked, wondering if he should be scared. He saw something on the roof and grabbed it, it was a string. He pulled it and it opened a door with a ladder. A attic,he thought,effect place to be right now. He started to climb.
Safe looked over at you guys came smiled, " I'll be fine, if you hear any screaming I'll tell the ghost to **** up so it doesn't scare you all." He winked and walked down the hall, videoing himself as he did. He checked a few rooms and found a dining room and a small library. He started to whistle as he walked, wondering if he should be scared. He saw something on the roof and grabbed it, it was a string. He pulled it and it opened a door with a ladder. A attic,he thought,effect place to be right now. He started to climb.
waUHeHl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7