Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned Dorm[Horror RP] (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]The Abandoned Dorm[/center] Our Story: As a group of friends explored the abandoned dormitory they questioned why they accepted this dare. The building could collapse at any moment. Was winning a dare truly worth risking their lives? Was it worth the nightmares they would have about this place? They constantly saw shadows moving through the halls, where there was so much light it shouldn't have been possible to see a shadow there. Doors would slam when they tried to enter them. Background Story: The "Abandoned Dorm" is said to be a haunted relic of the first college to have ever existed in our small town. However, the college was closed in it's first year because students kept going missing. The story was always the same, some student would stay late one evening to help around the school, but by the next morning all that would be found is their bag and a mysterious note pinned to it. One note said"I only want to play." another said, "Never come again." Everyone in town began to worry, and soon no one was attending the school. So the school had no choice but to close. However, when the buildings were demolished to make room for new housing one dorm was left standing. The reason for only one dorm to be left, everyone who entered it disappeared and was never seen again. No body, no personal belonging, not even any evidence that they had been there at all. . . Requirements: Must reply at least once every 2-3 days, unless you've given warning on a disappearance. (if there has been no reason for your disappearance, the rp will be continued and someone new will be found to replace your character after 2 weeks of your disappearance.) [b]PM me if interested.[/b] Note: Will not start until full group is found! Full being consider 3-4 people. [b]My Character:[/b] Kitterra Rose Kamono [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Height:[/b] 5'9" [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species:[/b] Half demon half Kataree(ancient humanoid cat species) [b]Appearance:[/b] Long black hair, striking bright green eyes, multiple piercings in ears and lip. Prefers wearing dark colored clothes. (Picture is only for reference as it does have some difference from her looks) [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/naruto-lover-10250/cat.jpg[/img] [b]Celaenna's Character: [/b]Sage Aria Night [b]Age: [/b]19 [b]Height:[/b] 5'9" [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Specter (a ghost who has refused death and came back to life, he can't age and has some powers but if he dies again he ceases to exist) [b]Appearance: [/b]Longish white hair, pale eyes, scar right over his heart where he was killed. Wears normal clothes but always has on a blue jacket with white fur around the collar. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0byT-fm1Acs/WNBJ01Q56VI/AAAAAAAAB70/TITeOqFUsdkR4WCMlacEncGZl6-3yX3tACL0B/w203-d-h248-p/ANIME.jpg[/img] [b]Ghostray's character: [/b]Cheshire Ridere Inkwell [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Height:[/b] 5'9 [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Species: [/b]half human, half reaper [b]Appearance:[/b] Looks like a human but he had the ability to see death spirits and determine who is to die but he doesn't use the power often because it causes to much energy drain on his human body. (Pic and better desc. Upcoming) [b]xspideray's Character:[/b] Sabrina Alessia [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Height:[/b] 6'1" [b]Gender:[/b] Masculine [b]Species:[/b] plain ol' human... or, to say, Nephilim. [b]Appearance:[/b] A sort body cast in a long black coat and a white button up and white jeans. His hair is a thick dark brown and his eyes are gold. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0e/fc/42/0efc42dc46df17940e78bf19e5caae00.jpg[/img]
The Abandoned Dorm
Our Story:
As a group of friends explored the abandoned dormitory they questioned why they accepted this dare. The building could collapse at any moment. Was winning a dare truly worth risking their lives? Was it worth the nightmares they would have about this place? They constantly saw shadows moving through the halls, where there was so much light it shouldn't have been possible to see a shadow there. Doors would slam when they tried to enter them.

Background Story:
The "Abandoned Dorm" is said to be a haunted relic of the first college to have ever existed in our small town. However, the college was closed in it's first year because students kept going missing. The story was always the same, some student would stay late one evening to help around the school, but by the next morning all that would be found is their bag and a mysterious note pinned to it. One note said"I only want to play." another said, "Never come again."
Everyone in town began to worry, and soon no one was attending the school. So the school had no choice but to close. However, when the buildings were demolished to make room for new housing one dorm was left standing. The reason for only one dorm to be left, everyone who entered it disappeared and was never seen again. No body, no personal belonging, not even any evidence that they had been there at all. . .

Requirements:
Must reply at least once every 2-3 days, unless you've given warning on a disappearance. (if there has been no reason for your disappearance, the rp will be continued and someone new will be found to replace your character after 2 weeks of your disappearance.)

PM me if interested.

Note:
Will not start until full group is found! Full being consider 3-4 people.

My Character: Kitterra Rose Kamono
Height: 5'9"
Species: Half demon half Kataree(ancient humanoid cat species)
Appearance: Long black hair, striking bright green eyes, multiple piercings in ears and lip. Prefers wearing dark colored clothes.
(Picture is only for reference as it does have some difference from her looks)
cat.jpg

Celaenna's Character: Sage Aria Night
Height: 5'9"
Species: Specter (a ghost who has refused death and came back to life, he can't age and has some powers but if he dies again he ceases to exist)
Appearance: Longish white hair, pale eyes, scar right over his heart where he was killed. Wears normal clothes but always has on a blue jacket with white fur around the collar.
ANIME.jpg

Ghostray's character: Cheshire Ridere Inkwell
Height: 5'9
Species: half human, half reaper
Appearance:
Looks like a human but he had the ability to see death spirits and determine who is to die but he doesn't use the power often because it causes to much energy drain on his human body.
(Pic and better desc. Upcoming)

xspideray's Character: Sabrina Alessia
Height: 6'1"
Species: plain ol' human... or, to say, Nephilim.
Appearance: A sort body cast in a long black coat and a white button up and white jeans. His hair is a thick dark brown and his eyes are gold. 0efc42dc46df17940e78bf19e5caae00.jpg
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
My character: Cheshire Ridere Inkwell Age: 25 Height: 5'9 Gender: male Species: half human, half reaper Appearance: Looks like a human but he had the ability to see death spirits and determine who is to die but he doesn't use the power often because it causes to much energy drain on his human body. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/34/cf/0a/34cf0a529fac9ca0a0371d0f4463b9ef.png[/img] (Don't own the pic) the only difference is that he has purple eyes and the creature was a gift to him from his father before he left him with his mother who had wanted nothing to do with him after she found out that his father was a reaper, and her son was now a halfbreed of a reaper and human, with a rare mutation known as Alexandria genesis, which leaves him pale skinned. @blackrose1415
My character: Cheshire Ridere Inkwell
Height: 5'9
Species: half human, half reaper
Appearance:
Looks like a human but he had the ability to see death spirits and determine who is to die but he doesn't use the power often because it causes to much energy drain on his human body.
34cf0a529fac9ca0a0371d0f4463b9ef.png
(Don't own the pic)
the only difference is that he has purple eyes and the creature was a gift to him from his father before he left him with his mother who had wanted nothing to do with him after she found out that his father was a reaper, and her son was now a halfbreed of a reaper and human, with a rare mutation known as Alexandria genesis, which leaves him pale skinned.

@blackrose1415
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray @Celaenna @xspideray

Well, we now have a full group. If everyone will sub to thread if not already done, I'll put up first post shortly.
@Ghostray @Celaenna @xspideray

Well, we now have a full group. If everyone will sub to thread if not already done, I'll put up first post shortly.
I Support
@Ghostray @Celaenna @xspideray (Pinging again for first post only)

Kit was standing just outside the building, the wind causing her to have her hood pulled up around ehr face as she waited for her group to arrive. Why did we agree to this stupid dare? A week inside the abandoned dorm. She sighed as she shifted her back pack slightly and wondered if anyone else had even thought to bring necessary items for the week.
@Ghostray @Celaenna @xspideray (Pinging again for first post only)

Kit was standing just outside the building, the wind causing her to have her hood pulled up around ehr face as she waited for her group to arrive. Why did we agree to this stupid dare? A week inside the abandoned dorm. She sighed as she shifted her back pack slightly and wondered if anyone else had even thought to bring necessary items for the week.
I Support
@Ghostray @blackrose1234 @xspideray

Sage casually walked to the "abandoned dorm." He chuckled lightly at the name. He smiled as he saw that someone was already there. He hated to be the first one to things because it showed you were to eager to do it. He was carrying nothing but a small camera, wanting to capture every minute of this fake haunting.
@Ghostray @blackrose1234 @xspideray

Sage casually walked to the "abandoned dorm." He chuckled lightly at the name. He smiled as he saw that someone was already there. He hated to be the first one to things because it showed you were to eager to do it. He was carrying nothing but a small camera, wanting to capture every minute of this fake haunting.
waUHeHl.png
@blackrose1234 @xspideray @Celaenna

Chesire walked in, the creature sitting on his shoulder as usual. It was a rabbit, and he called the rabbit, Umber. He'd been asked as he was walking home and to be honest it seemed better than going home to mother. So, there he was, side bag, and violin over his shoulder. He often used it when putting some spirits he came across to finally rest, sometimes it took more than one session but it was easier on him because then he didn't have to see them.

Noticing the two people, he waved. "Yo. I guessed you wouldn't have gotten some supplies so I stopped by and got some non-perishables." Yawning.
"Although, I don't exactly see whats so scary about the place anyways. At least Umber doesn't think so." Giving a cheeky grin, and the rabbit hopped down from his shoulder and looked away, turning its back to him. "And now he's offended. In the bag you go." Picking up the rabbit and putting him in the side bag. "Besides...what could go wrong?"
@blackrose1234 @xspideray @Celaenna

Chesire walked in, the creature sitting on his shoulder as usual. It was a rabbit, and he called the rabbit, Umber. He'd been asked as he was walking home and to be honest it seemed better than going home to mother. So, there he was, side bag, and violin over his shoulder. He often used it when putting some spirits he came across to finally rest, sometimes it took more than one session but it was easier on him because then he didn't have to see them.

Noticing the two people, he waved. "Yo. I guessed you wouldn't have gotten some supplies so I stopped by and got some non-perishables." Yawning.
"Although, I don't exactly see whats so scary about the place anyways. At least Umber doesn't think so." Giving a cheeky grin, and the rabbit hopped down from his shoulder and looked away, turning its back to him. "And now he's offended. In the bag you go." Picking up the rabbit and putting him in the side bag. "Besides...what could go wrong?"
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Sabri followed Cheshire from a farther distance, his hands looped beneath his shoulders. He wasn't the most keen on this... adventure, although Sabri would admit his curiosity was overpowering. The dark-haired male had done a bit of research on the place, and his torn wings fluffed up a little once again. He quickened his pace, bounding into the group with a smile. "Everyone here?"

((No pinging for me, sorry for the late response. Passed out aha))
Sabri followed Cheshire from a farther distance, his hands looped beneath his shoulders. He wasn't the most keen on this... adventure, although Sabri would admit his curiosity was overpowering. The dark-haired male had done a bit of research on the place, and his torn wings fluffed up a little once again. He quickened his pace, bounding into the group with a smile. "Everyone here?"

((No pinging for me, sorry for the late response. Passed out aha))
banner_grimm.png
((xspideray, Pinging was only for first posts to be sure everyone got them))

Kit turned to look at everyone, "Well it's just the four of us so, I guess so. . ." She trailed off a bit as she nervously twisted her tail around her hips. How am I the only girl here? she wondered a bit as she looked over the others. Sighing softly she said, "I guess it's time to go in." Trying to smile she carefully pushed open the door and it swung inward silently.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
True the the door had been opened silently, yet as it was opened, it could feel the change in life in the building. New prey! Oh wonderful it thought excitedly as he moved silently through the rafters into the main area to observe and watch it's prey.
((xspideray, Pinging was only for first posts to be sure everyone got them))

Kit turned to look at everyone, "Well it's just the four of us so, I guess so. . ." She trailed off a bit as she nervously twisted her tail around her hips. How am I the only girl here? she wondered a bit as she looked over the others. Sighing softly she said, "I guess it's time to go in." Trying to smile she carefully pushed open the door and it swung inward silently.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
True the the door had been opened silently, yet as it was opened, it could feel the change in life in the building. New prey! Oh wonderful it thought excitedly as he moved silently through the rafters into the main area to observe and watch it's prey.
I Support
The rabbit poked its head out of the bag. Ears twitching before falling back against its head slinking back into the bag. A growl of discomfort escaping its black furred self. Carefully picking him up and holding him to his chest. Running a hand through its fur. Despite its nature as a reaper companion, umber hated being around anything malicious, such as spirits of the like. Sometime people, so he knew it wasn't the people. Still he was in the mindset nothing would go wrong or happen.

"Why were we dared to do this anyway. People go missing but hey, gets me away from reality. Although I'd rather it not be permanently."
The rabbit poked its head out of the bag. Ears twitching before falling back against its head slinking back into the bag. A growl of discomfort escaping its black furred self. Carefully picking him up and holding him to his chest. Running a hand through its fur. Despite its nature as a reaper companion, umber hated being around anything malicious, such as spirits of the like. Sometime people, so he knew it wasn't the people. Still he was in the mindset nothing would go wrong or happen.

"Why were we dared to do this anyway. People go missing but hey, gets me away from reality. Although I'd rather it not be permanently."
blxU3AT.png
Sage chuckled and walked up to the doors, wanting to be the first one in. " We were dared to do it because everyone is so scared of these stupid things and they want someone else to prove that it isn't real." He thought for s moment and felt an idea form in his head. He turned his camera to video and began to film us, " ladies and gentlemen welcome to the new reality but tv, stupid dare. In this show our brave cast will willing preform the craziest dares, all for their own reasons. My name is Sage Night and I will be the camera man." I turned the camera toward me and waved into it before turning to towards the house. " And here is an abandoned manner where people have been mysteriously going missing,ooooh." I turned the camera back to everyone, " but where are my manners, let me allow the cast to introduce themselves and there reason for doing the dare. My reason was because I thought it would be funny and because I was hoping for there to be a few cute girls, but you guys don't look to bad either." I winked and smiled at all of you.
Sage chuckled and walked up to the doors, wanting to be the first one in. " We were dared to do it because everyone is so scared of these stupid things and they want someone else to prove that it isn't real." He thought for s moment and felt an idea form in his head. He turned his camera to video and began to film us, " ladies and gentlemen welcome to the new reality but tv, stupid dare. In this show our brave cast will willing preform the craziest dares, all for their own reasons. My name is Sage Night and I will be the camera man." I turned the camera toward me and waved into it before turning to towards the house. " And here is an abandoned manner where people have been mysteriously going missing,ooooh." I turned the camera back to everyone, " but where are my manners, let me allow the cast to introduce themselves and there reason for doing the dare. My reason was because I thought it would be funny and because I was hoping for there to be a few cute girls, but you guys don't look to bad either." I winked and smiled at all of you.
waUHeHl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7