Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
"Uh..." after taking a moment to consider the blue-eyed females offer(@Josell), she accepted. "Yes please... Sorry. If you mind taking time of your schedule to help me, I could use some help," Uol bows to her as a thank for her kind offer.
"Uh..." after taking a moment to consider the blue-eyed females offer(@Josell), she accepted. "Yes please... Sorry. If you mind taking time of your schedule to help me, I could use some help," Uol bows to her as a thank for her kind offer.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
"Well, My roommate is not mean or anything, but she seems like one who has secrets." Elaine said thinking about Dara. She didn't mean to judge her, but Dara did seem mysterious. But she knew the more she thought about it, the worse it would get. As soon as Elaine was done with her bagel, she sipped her milk.
"Well, My roommate is not mean or anything, but she seems like one who has secrets." Elaine said thinking about Dara. She didn't mean to judge her, but Dara did seem mysterious. But she knew the more she thought about it, the worse it would get. As soon as Elaine was done with her bagel, she sipped her milk.
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
Eria picked her nails unsure how to continue. "You never know... And your there son... No matter what they will always love you." She paused and fiddled with a strand of her hair "Do you and your brother get along well? I thought you said he teased you"
Eria picked her nails unsure how to continue. "You never know... And your there son... No matter what they will always love you." She paused and fiddled with a strand of her hair "Do you and your brother get along well? I thought you said he teased you"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Cryo shrugged. "I guess you might be right." He placed a lot of pressure on the word 'might', still unconvinced. "My brother does tease me. That or he simply ignores me entirely. So yeah, we don't have the best of relationships. It's just that neither of us argue with the rest of the family." Out of habit, he brushed his finger tips across the white markings along his cheeks.
Cryo shrugged. "I guess you might be right." He placed a lot of pressure on the word 'might', still unconvinced. "My brother does tease me. That or he simply ignores me entirely. So yeah, we don't have the best of relationships. It's just that neither of us argue with the rest of the family." Out of habit, he brushed his finger tips across the white markings along his cheeks.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Oliver watched the boy's act with a mix of disgust and amazement. He wasn't able to tell what exactly was a lie in the boys whole talk with the girl, but he could tell the kid was lying somewhere.

Shaking his head and finishing off the last of his meal, he decides to study the kid further at a later time. For now he wanted to see where his first class was, he was sure it would be starting soon, or at least he thought it was. When was the last time he checked the time? Guys he had to door that too while looking for his first class room.
Oliver watched the boy's act with a mix of disgust and amazement. He wasn't able to tell what exactly was a lie in the boys whole talk with the girl, but he could tell the kid was lying somewhere.

Shaking his head and finishing off the last of his meal, he decides to study the kid further at a later time. For now he wanted to see where his first class was, he was sure it would be starting soon, or at least he thought it was. When was the last time he checked the time? Guys he had to door that too while looking for his first class room.
"Yeah..." After finishing her food, she looked around the cafeteria to see Voutos sitting in a corner by himself, reading a book. "Hey, have you met Voutos yet?" Faye looked back at Elaine. "He's nice, although if a bit salty before you get to know him." The red-haired girl pointed over to the spot the boy was sitting in.
"Yeah..." After finishing her food, she looked around the cafeteria to see Voutos sitting in a corner by himself, reading a book. "Hey, have you met Voutos yet?" Faye looked back at Elaine. "He's nice, although if a bit salty before you get to know him." The red-haired girl pointed over to the spot the boy was sitting in.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Voutos peered up from his book as he felt someone looking at him. His eyes landed on that girl from earlier. Faye was her name, wasn't it? Odd. He rarely committed a name to memory, often forgetting it the moment the interaction ended. Puzzled but indifferent, he lowered his gaze back to his book and continued reading. The story line was getting intriguing.
Voutos peered up from his book as he felt someone looking at him. His eyes landed on that girl from earlier. Faye was her name, wasn't it? Odd. He rarely committed a name to memory, often forgetting it the moment the interaction ended. Puzzled but indifferent, he lowered his gaze back to his book and continued reading. The story line was getting intriguing.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Eria nodded taking note of the markings. She wondered if she should ask about them, a spark of curiosity had lit within her. "Oh, well at least now you're here, it seems very peaceful." She gave into her curiosity "Pardon me asking, what are those white markings on your face?"
Eria nodded taking note of the markings. She wondered if she should ask about them, a spark of curiosity had lit within her. "Oh, well at least now you're here, it seems very peaceful." She gave into her curiosity "Pardon me asking, what are those white markings on your face?"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"Sparky?" She raised an eyebrow. "Mind to tell me how you got that nickname?" Aurelia asked, genuinely curious. After placing a few star decorations above her bed, she sat down on her bed, looking around.
"Sparky?" She raised an eyebrow. "Mind to tell me how you got that nickname?" Aurelia asked, genuinely curious. After placing a few star decorations above her bed, she sat down on her bed, looking around.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
"Oh, I just like messin' with sparks and fire and shtuff," Mizana replied. Once she was done drying off her leg, she left the bathroom and displayed her hands black from fire to Aurelia. "Plus I mean, I guess it matches my personality a bit. I've been told I can get eccentric sometimes." Hearing footsteps below the room, Zana wondered what everyone might be doing. "I think the other peeps are in the caf, maybe," she concluded aloud. "I'll probably be heading down there soon, I'm so hungry I could eat a female moose! Because, like, those are called cows y'know?" Going back to her bed she hurriedly unpacked a few things before heading to the door. "Wanna come along? Or did you already eat? I think I sorta got here late."
"Oh, I just like messin' with sparks and fire and shtuff," Mizana replied. Once she was done drying off her leg, she left the bathroom and displayed her hands black from fire to Aurelia. "Plus I mean, I guess it matches my personality a bit. I've been told I can get eccentric sometimes." Hearing footsteps below the room, Zana wondered what everyone might be doing. "I think the other peeps are in the caf, maybe," she concluded aloud. "I'll probably be heading down there soon, I'm so hungry I could eat a female moose! Because, like, those are called cows y'know?" Going back to her bed she hurriedly unpacked a few things before heading to the door. "Wanna come along? Or did you already eat? I think I sorta got here late."
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14